BMW Of Monroviadealership did not comply on what was agreed

J

I have been working out a deal with them since mid of July 2010. I am interested in getting a new 2011 BMW X5. Unfortunately, the car is a hot commodity reason why they don't have in stock but they can get one for me from another dealer. We started the negotiation. They want $885/month my counter offer that I can afford is $850/month. They said it is not possible. We hang on for a few weeks the sales person calls me from time to time to check on us & gave us some other options. We finally made a decision & came back to them on 7/5/10. I asked the same guy if the car is still available. He said yes it's still there. So we said that we are taking their offer which is $885/month. They made some phone calls & said they are having a hard time getting the car for some reason. But before we leave, the sales person said they will try their best to get the car. He asked if we can committ on what we agreed on if in case they get the car. We said yes, definitely we will get it please call me asap once you have it. The following day he called & said they got the car & they are ready to process the paperworks BUT the price changed to $895/month. I said wait, that's not what we agreed on. He said that's what my manager wants. Well $10/month @ 60 months is $600 more on what we agreed on. The guy said he's sorry. My point is we came back & gave our word to them but they did not comply. We have been played period. By the way the name of the sales person is David Boen [protected]

dealership did not comply on what was agreed