The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved BMW X3 2007 — loud annoying noise from drive train.
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The 2007 BMW X3 recently purchased from Fort Lauderdale BMW creates a very annoying loud ringing noise at speeds between thirty five (35) and forty two (42) mph. The noise is so loud that it is still dominant even with the radio playing music at a relatively loud level. The dealer has
been made aware of this noise and has made mechanical "repairs" that were to replace a defective bearing in the transfer case. The noose continues in
spite of this repair. I was told by the dealer that the noise is "characteristic of this BMW vehicle. I would like this statement verified by an authorized
BMW representative in writing. I find it very difficult to believe that BMW would manufacture and offer for sale to the public, any vehicle that makes the noise made by the vehicle I just purchased. Furthermore, I question the "repair" of a problem that has been stated to be "characteristic". Indeed why would any such problem be considered a defect, and required any repair.
J. P. Cassada
More BMW X3 2007 Complaints & Reviews
- BMW - bmw 6 series auto has problems with on board computer
- BMW Auto Mobile Company UK - bmw promo prize winning 2019
- BMW Canada - vehicle problems!
- Bmw Uk - scam hp - 622129, 8468009522
- BMW Canada - poor customer service
- Center BMW Service - customer service
- BMW / Bayerische Motoren Werke AG - BMW engine poor manufacturing design
- BMW Of Monrovia - dealership did not comply on what was agreed
- Beverly Hills BMW - these guys took money for insurance and it turned out that it didn't cover all the damage and wear of car
- BMW of Nashville - terrible service