Bloomexhorrible service!

T

Awful service from Bloomex! I had ordered flowers to be delivered to an address where my Mum was at for ONE NIGHT ONLY. Flowers not delivered due to weather (understandable, but why not call and TELL ME so I could cancel?!), and since they were closed Sunday, I couldn't call. I called in Monday to see about their whereabouts, and was advised they would be delivered that day. Provided new address to deliver to. Called back 10 min later to ensure they would be FRESH flowers, and again the new address was not on files, so I gave it to them again. My Mum called me on Tuesday to say that the flowers had been delivered to the wrong address, the one from Saturday - so she drove half way across Toronto to pick them up! I called to complain, and all they offered was to pick up the flowers to take them back, and refund money. Still no flowers! I have called 8 times asking to speak to a supervisor, and left numerous messages/emails. They are hiding... and refuse to get back in touch. Obviously I should have read this article first http://www.thestar.com/article/308355

I will be contacting Bloomex's President, Dimitri Lokhonia at [protected].

They are NOT a member of the Better Business Bureau, because "Based on BBB files, this company has an unsatisfactory record BBB Definition:

unsatisfactory record - A company has an "unsatisfactory business performance record" with the BBB is based on the experiences reflected in BBB files. This file condition results when the company has failed to resolve or respond to complaints, repeatedly failed to respond or resolve issues in a timely manner, failed to resolve the underlying issues for a pattern BBB Definition:

pattern - More than 2 complaints involving the same allegations usually within 12 months that are significant in relation to the company's size and volume of business. Of complaints, failed to honor their commitment to mediate or arbitrate disputes or honor mediated agreements or arbitrated decisions, failed to substantiate, modify or discontinue false advertising claims that are challenged by the BBB, or failed to discontinue unauthorized use of the BBB name and logo, a Federally protected trademark. "

• Tr

Postal Address A FLOWERS 993 Cove Island Terr Ottawa ON k1v1r3 Canada
    Phone +1.[protected]
    Fax
    Email [protected]@idirect.com

There is also these addresses:

maria Apr 19, 2008

I wish I would have read this all before ordering from them. They are a terrible service. They sent me an email after all my complaints that they are closing my case.

I found them on BBB but it looks like there is no hope since they do not respond to BBB inquests.