Having problems with Bloomex?

Bloomex reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 13, 2008. The latest review Paid for my flower delivery that was never received. was posted on Mar 23, 2021. The latest complaint Flower Delivery was resolved on Feb 19, 2021. Bloomex has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 256 reviews. Bloomex has resolved 108 complaints.

Bloomex Customer Service Contacts

• 12/18 Victoria St E, Lidcombe, NSW, 2141
  • 23/1 Lathe Street, Virginia, QLD, 4014

Bloomex Complaints & Reviews

Bloomexfalse representation

I place an order a few days ago. I have to say I am EXTREMELY disappointed..
I understand certain flowers are out of season, such as tulips, but this bouquet looks NOTHING like the image you are selling. What I received is filled with red roses and red carnations, reds that don't even work together, and it is very heavy on leaves and very dark! I purchased this arrangement to sit my father in law's urn for his funeral on Saturday February 18. It looked terrible! and I feel like I have been robbed, and I demand a refund!

false representation
false representation

Bloomexflower delivery

I went in to order some valentine flowers on feb14/2017 at 9am for a delivery that was only blocks away from your 1100 main st. Location... They told me they would be able to do it that day... Well they did not and did not deliver untill 2 days after... I spent $80 and the flowers were pretty much dead. The daisy's were dead and the roses were barley alive... Pretty dissapointed.

Bloomex Australia — flowers

Ordered from the Designer Anniversary Collection on their website DC-02A. A mixture of cream roses and pink...

Sydney

Bloomex — flower delivery

I Heard a gift basket from BlueMAX from their website. The basket was described as having food items such a...

Toronto

Bloomexnon delivery of funeral arrangements.

Miss Elizabeth McDonald messages me regarding my negative feedback on

All I'm asking is for a refund to my credit card, and not a store credit.
      Why would I ever order anything from a business that has no ethical practices.

It's the principal of the matter.

From messages with Elizabeth McDonald of Bloomex -January 18th

Miss McDonald - We saw your post and want to sincerely apologize for any delay or miss regarding your very important funeral order. If you would like to private message our Facebook page, we will be happy to provide another review by our customer service senior manager.
      So sorry again if we caused any additional distress at a difficult time.
      Best regards,
      Bloomex

My Response- Miss McDonald, I would like to have this matter reviewed by the Senior Manager.

Rosa

Miss McDonald - Of course - Could you please send me the order number and I can then call up your file and relay the information to the senior manager for a full review. Thank you

My Response - The order number 2004242.

Miss McDonal - Okay got it- Thanks for sending it. I will check the fie and also copy and paste your Facebook post in an email to the manager. I like to follow up with our customers whenever possible to ensure that our customer service agents are taking care of things to our mutual satisfaction. The manager should be in touch asap or feel free to send a private message to our Bloomex Facebook page at any time. We hope this helps and so sorry again for such a disappointment.

My response - thank you

Miss McDonald- Hi again Rosa,
      The manager just relayed apologies and states that your order wll be refunded in full. I hope this has helped and our condolences again on your mother's passing and that our delivery did not meet your expectations.
      Best regards

My response- Hello Miss McDonald, I would like to confirm that you will be crediting my credit card.

Miss McDonald - I am so sorry to have to be the one to relay this but the manager says she has emailed you with an update. Apparently the manager phoned the florist and went back through the preparation and delivery sheet. It appears that a standing floral arrangement was indeed delivered to the funeral, but it was heart shaped as opposed to the standard shape. The heart shape is actually to greater value and it was delivered to the correct address on time. As such they are saying because delivery of a floral spray took place they are unable to refund the card, but can issue a store credit to full value of the order instead. I am sorry if this was not as expected - I was going on the first email reply they gave me, when they thought the funeral had been missed and nothing at all had arrived. The usual store policy as stated on the website is for quality issues we offer a resend or a store credit. In this case they figured the store credit would be easier as then if you want to order something for yourself or for a future occasion you will have it on file for use anytime. I apologize for any miscommunication on this as they were relaying information to me before they had received the call back from the florist. We hope that the full store credit helps and at least the heart spray that was sent made it to the funeral and was at higher value.

My response - Miss McDougal, what I ordered was the Unequivocal love arrangement which was what represented my mother. Once I saw the order that was sent I called. It's not the value of the flowers, but what it represented. No one even bothered to call. The arrangement received was left at the funeral home to be returned back. You bury a parent only once. Your company left a very negative and insulting experience to say the least.

Miss McDonald - Rosa, Thank you for your additional explanation. We are so sorry again that the floral staff was not able to get the Unequivocal Love arrangement made but they don't like to send any blooms that aren't fresh. They substituted a heart arrangement instead per company policy but we understand that you didn't like it, which is why the manager authorized a full store credit for your future use at any time. We have asked the manager to call you to better explain things for you and they will be contacting you tomorrow morning. We hope at least that this explanation and time helps at least a little bit especially at this understandably difficult time.

My response - Miss McDonald it would had been more considerate had the florist or any of your agents called before taking that decision on their own. Even the funeral home found this practice wrong.
      As a business dealing with customers, there are standards that should be put into practice. Your customers should be notified of any changes, especially in this case. Being in the customer service industry, the reputation of any business relies on the customers. Without customers there eventually is no business.

Hi again Rosa,
      Best regards

Hi Rosa, Thank you for your additional explanation. We are so sorry again that the floral staff was not able to get the Unequivocal Love arrangement made but they don't like to send any blooms that aren't fresh. They substituted a heart arrangement instead per company policy but we understand that you didn't like it, which is why the manager authorized a full store credit for your future use at any time. We have asked the manager to call you to better explain things for you and they will be contacting you tomorrow morning. We hope at least that this explanation and time helps at least a little bit especially at this understandably difficult time.

• Ji
          Jim Seville Jan 24, 2017

Believe me I know how you feel... these people are heartless and despicable. They have no manager. Or at least they do not want to be held accountable for shoddy service. I think they are thieves and should be held accountable. A lawsuit against them should be the next step...a class action lawsuit. There appears to be a sufficient number of disgruntled 'customers' . I'm in if anyone wants to.

Bloomexnon delivery of floral arrangements

January 14th - Called to order a funeral arrangement for my mother, and I advised them this was required by 10:00 am.

January 16th - Arrived at the funeral home. No flowers
        - 9:55 am sent an email to advise the order was not received.
        - 9:58 am called Bloomer to ask where is the order, which they then advised, the order was subject to arrive between 9 am - 12. Specified this was not acceptable as this was for my mother's burial. They advised this would have been advised by the rep. This was not the case. I requested they please rush the order, was advised they would note the file.
        11:00am- Arrangement arrived. Not the arrangement I ordered.
        11:12 am- Called Bloomex to advise the order wasn't as ordered. Was advised they would contact the florist and they would contact me. I explained this was for the burial of my mother and needed this rush.Never received any calls. from this company.
        11:58 - Email received stating order on route.
        1:18 PM - emailed Bloomex to cancel the delivery and pick up the flowers at the funeral home, as we left for the cemetery.
        2:06 PM - Email received from Bloomex, stating they attempted to contact me. They the offered a store credit / or send picture as to what was received to review.
        2:52 Emailed Bloomex advising after this type of service, I would never purchase anything from their store, and since I never received as ordered, I wanted a full refund to my credit card.
        3:10- Email from Bloomex " sorry for the inconvenience of the order being substituted. Unfortunately we are not able to provide refund. We are send the order or store credit.
        3:53 - Emailed Bloomer to let them know their driver never arrived at the funeral home.
        4:41 - Bloomex emailed saying " We don't provide refunds once parcel leaves our facility. We were offering resend or store credit. Due to the perishable nature of the product the moment it leaves our facility refunds not possible.
        5:20 - My response was that on the day of my mother's funeral, I should have been there to say goodbye, not deal with the florist who can't provide services. As they expected payment when I made the decision to order from them, I expected a full refund for breach on their side.
        5:53 Email from Bloomex offering a $75.00 store credit.
        What I paid was $134.19 for 0.

Bloomexovercharged and atrocious management

On 22nd Dec we ordered to hampers under order 1272538. We requested one be delivered to a different address, but were told another order 1272552 would have to be raised. We agreed assuming a credit would be arranged for one hamper . Two hampers were delivered to the same address, not one to another as we requested, and we have been billed for three hampers.
          They persistently refuse to accept their mistake, and insist three hampers were delivered even though we never wanted three.
          They strangely agreed to send to free hampers as some sort of consolation vent though they will not admit their mistake. Never even an apology for the mistake and atrocious management dispute resolution.
          Definitely a good example of how not to retain customers and how not to get good referrals.

Bloomexunethical behaviour,

On Dec. 11, 2016 I ordered flowers to be delivered Dec 12. Confirmation recd. payment taken. On Dec 15 flowers still not recd. call John he confirmed that they would be sent out Dec 20. I explained that there was no one there that date and to cancel the order. He said he would and a mgr would call me. no call recd. I called again Dec 21 looking for my refund spoke to Kim who assured me the order had been cancelled and a manager would call me re; the refund. Nothing happened. called again jan 3, 2017 spoke to Kim again who again assured me the order had been cancelled and a mgr would call re the refund. My 87 year old Aunt who was suppose get these flowers on her bday recd a notification that a parcel was waiting for her at Fedex. she immediately went and was presented with dead flowers that smelled so bad. imagine how she felt receiving such a thing. I want my money back like I was told i could have went I cancelled the order Dec 16th long before they were even prepared or sent out.

Bloomex Australia — order # 1266597

These flowers and chocolates have never arrived at the correct address What is going on I have been hung up...

Sydney

Bloomex Canadaincorrect product delivery / no refund / delayed redelivery / terrible service

I ordered a beautiful flower bouquet to be delivered to my mom who lives in Canada. Since I live in the USA, My sister emailed me a picture of the flowers my mom received, which were totally incorrect ($20 flowers instead of the $60 flower bouquet) I and looked dead (not fresh at all). Customer service asked me to send them a picture and said they would investigate; of course, it was determined that they were totally wrong blaming the florist saying they sent the wrong flowers! I asked for a refund which they denied. They said they would resend the flowers. The original delivery date was Tuesday and they are telling me they will not re-deliver until Saturday. I am so disappointed and upset as I wanted her to enjoy the flowers and brighten her day when she fell ill and now they are not going to be delivered till Saturday!!! Bloomex is such a big scam and I will never use them again - buyers beware. I used them previously and am wondering what they actually delivered compared to what I ordered.

Bloomexfather's day gift basket not delivered on time as paid for

I ordered a gift to be delivered today before Father's day and provided the correct address; and then, FedEx had it on delivery exception citing incorrect apartment number. So I gave FedEx and gave them the address, they said Bloomex did not provide the complete address, and they cannot deliver today or before Father's Day. I called Bloomex to tell them this, as this is not my fault and I should not have to pay for the delivery charges; I was told a manager will call me back.

Minutes later, I received an automated email from Bloomex telling me the status of the delivery has been updated to be next Monday, one day late for Father's Day, a generic 'sorry for the inconvenience' and that was IT.

A real business would at least offer to refund the delivery charges instead of a stupid email telling me what I already know. $14.99 (delivery charge) and they lost a customer forever. Stupid.

Bloomex — florist

Absolutely appalled with the horrid service! This was a surprise for my sister on her birthday and I ordered...

Edmonton

Bloomexflowers were not delivered

I did not get any flowers from Bloomex and these people now are hiding from me and refuse to give me a refund. I have ordered some flowers from Bloomex and that was supposed to be a birthday surprise for my aunt, but she did not get her flowers! I tried to contact Bloomex, but it seems that they decided to keep my money! Absolutely terrible company to deal with! These place should me shut down!

Bloomexfailed delivery / false promises

This was the first time ordering through Bloomex. We wanted to have flowers sent to my mother's home as a surprise the day before Mother's Day, thinking that delivery the day before would be better than delivery on the day of.

We placed the order a week in advance. Ordering online was pretty easy and a confirmation was sent to our email a couple of days later to confirm the all of the information was correct, the delivery address, the contact name for the delivery, that the credit card had been charged and the ordering was being processed. We had given them a week in advance to prepare the order thinking that it would be helpful to the staff. Saturday comes around and there was no sign of the flowers so I ended up calling in on Sunday to check on the status of the delivery. I was flexible and didn't mind if they got busy and needed to deliver them by Monday. I just wanted my mother to receive our surprise. I spoke with 2 reps and both of them had confirmed that the flowers had been delivered the day before, according to their system. Both had also confirmed that an internal investigation would be made and no matter what, our order would be delivered by Tuesday. Tuesday comes along and there’s still no sign of the flowers so I called them back to speak with a 3rd rep who tells me the same story, but this time DOES make a note in their system to say that there is a change in status of the order and that the flowers would definitely be delivered by Wednesday and no later. It is now Thursday and I have yet to see any flowers or to receive a reply back in any form. Some honestly from this company would have been nice.

How much more flexible can a customer be before they flip their lid on them? This company is poorly managed, and based on the reviews that I'm seeing now that I'm doing my research a bit too late, they are a complete scam. It's sad how they can be in business for so long and yet they can't pull through on their promises.

It's a shame that Bloomex will not be gaining another customer. I guess the old ways are always the best and that is to call a local florist in an area and give them the business instead. I guess some of us had to learn it the hard way.

Bloomex.caflowers delivery.

Three days ago I ordered flowers from Bloomex.ca .It had to be delivered in Kelowna. Sale person had told me that my order will be delivered to recipient on May.10 from 12 to 5 pm.My mother in low was sitting at home in shown time, but flowers never were delivered till May 12. I called to the company to cancel my order because 3 days gone after birthday, but company refused to return my money and promised refund 5 dollars for delay. I couldn't understand what going on..I paid my money and expect my paid goods.It looks like scamming...

Bloomexservice

Let me start by saying that this has been the worst experience I have ever had.

On Saturday May 7th at 10:00 I place an order for same day delivery in Toronto. I paid the guaranteed same day delivery rate of 19.98 and was told that the flowers would be delivered by 5pm that day. I called at 4pm to ensure delivery was scheduled and the girl said she did not see my order being processed yet but not to worry that due to traffic issues the deliveries were delayed and may take to 9pm to get there.

At 8pm I called back and got a gentlemen this time who clearly did not know what he was taking about. He said that even though I paid the same day delivery fee and that the website says GUARANTEED DELIVERY. there were no guarantees and that the order would be delivered on Sunday sometime in the afternoon and that he would credit the same day delivery fee to my credit card. I received a confirmation email indicating that the fee was being refunded. When I asked if he could guarantee that the order would be delivered Sunday, he promptly replied that being Mothers day he could not guarantee it, and if the order does not arrive, I should call customer service on Monday and ask for a refund. Are you kidding me, what is this?

I called Sunday Morning at 10am to ensure that the delivery was scheduled. The operator indicated that the entire order was cancelled. I told him that I did not receive any notification of the cancelled order only that they were refunding the same day delivery fee. At this point I was so upset as the flowers should have been delivered on Saturday ( ordered for that day as I knew the recipient would be out of town on the Sunday). So needless to say, my order was now cancelled and I requested an email confirming that a full refund would be issued.

I waited 45 minutes for the email which was not sent so I called back and this time the operator told me that the order would be delivered between noon and 7pm today. What? I was just told that the entire order was cancelled. What the hell is going on?

At this point I am very upset and told the operator that I was told the order was cancelled and that I would receive a full refund. He stated that the order was scheduled for delivery. I told him that after all the fiasco I did not want the order anymore and to cancel it and send and email confirming this. He promptly hung up on me.

I have asked several times to speak to a supervisor and the operators indicated that no one was available and that I would get a call back. How can you not have a supervisor on staff on the busiest weekend of the year for flower deliveries. Three times the same customer service rep hung up on me.

Then I get an email that my order is out for delivery and they are going to give me a credit for $4.99 the difference between same day and next day delivery. I call back and ask they if they know wtf they are doing, since they told me that the order was cancelled yesterday. I told them I don't want the flowers.

Then they send me another email stating that there is a $25.00 cancellation charge. THEY MESSED THIS UP not me. So I called back and they hung up on me again.

I have never experienced such terrible customer service in my life. Each time I tried to get answers I received a different story. Clearly no one knew what was going on.

Thanks for ruining Mothers day.

Bloomex Flowers Canadabad experience/delayed delivery

i live far away from my mom who's at Montreal and im from alberta but i still wanted her to surprise for mothers day so i chose bloomex canada to deliver some roses for my mom because it say's to their website that they are the NO.1 flower provider here in canada and i paid $20 bucks something for express delivery but as of this moment, no flowers yet has been delivered at the door step of my moms apt. how did i know? bec. bloomex sent notification. its my first time to experience the service of bloomex but it seems that it will be the last time. customer agents were apologetic and say's they will refund me but i dont care about the money. what i care is that i want my mom to receive the surprise flowers on time and not on the evening time were in they go to sleep early. i hope readers will get this and if you guys try to look for a wonderful flowers on a cheap price but they dont deliver their promise, try other shops not bloomex.

Bloomexflowers

I ordered flowers to be delivered for Mother's Day (on the Friday before) and nothing showed up I called and was told the next day which was fine then I get an email and it would not be delivered til Monday after Mother's Day I call and got a run around and told a manager will call by 1230 no call so I call back and still nothing I cancelled my order and they are charging me 25 bucks cause they couldn't keep the promised delivery date. I finally get a manager who called me and told her I want it cancelled as they are for Mother's Day and this was their mistake not mine she was rude and in a nut shell told me they would still charge me the 25bucks. I told her I will never order from them again she hung up on me!!! Disgraceful customer service!!! A company charging the customer for the company's mistake that's highway robbery and disgusting!!!

Bloomexno product delivered, no refund given, horrible treatment

Ordered a gift basket 9-Feb-2016 to be delivered 12-Feb-2016. Loooooong story short - it was never delivered, they have not resolved it, they have lied to me repeatedly that a manager would contact me back (they haven't), they lied and said I probably entered the address wrong (I didn't), they lied and said I would get a refund in 72 hours (I haven't - and now the latest is that it's "impossible" to refund my money. Yes, they used the word IMPOSSIBLE), I've been given the runaround day after day after day - product is now 10 days late with no refund. Oh, and their 'helpful' customer service rep HUNG UP on me when I requested a refund. They have basically stolen my money at this point and refuse to let me deal with management in order to resolve. #bloomexfail #bloomexscam #bloomexcomplaint

• Dv
                                  dval942 May 08, 2016

I agree too. It's impossible to contact a manager with this company. Whenever you ask to speak to a manager, they always give the excuse that they don't have one there or when you actually get a hold of one, they'll hang up you. Even the live chat feature on their website is pretty much useless. What kind of business are they trying to run here?

Bloomexflowers never delivered and got charged

We ordered flowers on January 19th, for my sister's birthday. The flowers were supposed to be delivered on January 20th to her place of work. The night of January 20th we called her and asked her if she got any flowers and she no. We called Bloomex and they told us that they had attempted and there was nobody there by that name. On the day we had placed the order they took down two phone numbers to call in case of any problems, nobody had called. We get an email from Bloomex that initially there nobody by that name at the hospital that my sister works at, the told us that the hospital refused the flowers and they had to be in a vase. This was all a lie...we again called Bloomex and then they told us that we would get a full refund. We waited for the full refund and never got it. So we called back and then they changed their story and said they will give us an instore credit. Again after several phone call and an argument about a full refund they hung up on us and would not pick up the phone. Finally after calling back and hour later Alex picked up the phone and told us they would call us after reviewing the dispute they will give us a refund. We got an email the next day that they would not refund the money. On February 2nd my sister went to the Bloomex in Lethbridge and they told her that the they would not give her the in store credit for flowers only if she placed the order to be delivered so that they can charge us another $15. We called the Credit Card company and lodged a chargeback. This company is a scam and I would not recommend it to anyone. If you are in the same boat as we are please call your credit card company and lodge a complaint for a chargeback.