Bank Of America — dishonest refinance good faith estimate
Attempted to refinance my home 7 mortgages with Bank of America. They took money from my bank account without approval and are taking their time with refunding it. I'm sure this is just one more way they take advantage of customers taking funds and gathering interest on money that doesn't belong to them.
Tried to charge me application fees and lender fees on loans they already had in house. I can't understand how our tax dollars were used to bail out these people.
More Bank Of America Complaints & Reviews
- Countrywide - Bank Of America/short Sale - Incompetent Department and Service 
- Bank Of America - b.o.a. closed my credit card account 
- Bank Of America - claims department 
- Bank Of America - closed my account for no reason 
- Countrywide Home Loan - Bank Of America - fraud and misrepresentation, abuse of customers 
- Bank Of America - bad customer service 
- Bank Of America Corporation - credit card
- Bank Of America/fia Card Services - not honoring written agreement 
- Countrywide Cleaners - Damaged clothing
- Bank Of America - unethical behavior