Bank of Americadishonest refinance good faith estimate

B

Attempted to refinance my home 7 mortgages with Bank of America. They took money from my bank account without approval and are taking their time with refunding it. I'm sure this is just one more way they take advantage of customers taking funds and gathering interest on money that doesn't belong to them.
Tried to charge me application fees and lender fees on loans they already had in house. I can't understand how our tax dollars were used to bail out these people.