Reserve Bank of India [RBI] Logo

Reserve Bank of India [RBI]

Having problems with Reserve Bank of India [RBI]?

21st Floor, Central Office Building, Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg

Fri 17/07/2020 4:32 PM
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA {RBI}
DCM(FRCM) No.18943/29.12.04B/2020
Department of Currency Management,
Reserve Bank of India Regional Office.
6 Sansad Marg, New Delhi-110001, India

Good Day, Mr. Chito Lopez Mangubat.

We have check through your transfer and it require the Cost Of Transfer Code (C.O.T). This is normal, as every transfer taking place in this Bank, you are requested to make payment for COT code for your transfer to be completed to your personal account.Your transfer have generated a code in our database and it states that you must have to pay a COT before your funds can hit your designated bank account.

Your issue which is emanating from a was deposited for Transfer and made active for transfer in which your fund was insured by Mr.Dave Cruz Fx, as to transfer the money to your account in its original value, whichmeans that your funds will be Transferred to your account in its full amount. In this case the bank cannot Deduct or remove the above percentage cost from the total sum due to the insurance bond policy placed on your fund which stipulates that no deductions whatsoever can be made or any commission paid out till the money hits the account of the beneficiary.

Due to the fact that the RESERVE BANK OF INDIA {RBI} cannot deduct this cost of transfer charges from your account which was reading (US$2, 200.01) The Bank require that you pay the charges of which is (US$750.00 USD) Seven Hundred fifty United State Dollars only, beforethe Cost of Transfer Code can be released to you for Final Transfer of your funds to your Bank Account . We will send to you one of our brokers account details for you to make the payment so that your COT code will be provide to you immediately for your transfer to be completed.

Note: Your transfer will be monitored carefully as we will not accommodate anything that will interrupt this transfer as this is a foreign transfer. It is recommended that you arrange for payment of the necessary Cost Of Transfer (C.O.T) charges, to enable us grant you the privilege to transfer your funds to your bank account successfully.

Payment for the Cost Of Transfer (C.O.T) charges should be paid immediately. The stipulated trusted account nominated for the above service charge will be forwarded to you on demand. As soon as payment is being made your Funds will be Transferred into your designated Bank Account.

We do not allow Transfer of this nature to delay more than 24 working hours and you are expected to make payment in a timely manner.

The scan copy of the payment you made should be send to us as well and your home address ID Proof For confirmation.

========================================

Below is the payment details, choose which ever options that's convenient for you.

====================================

Below Is Our Bitcoin Broker Wallet Address...

================================

1GXvFBZvWibruzhFwrSueBZvibdsyNBYuS

====================================

Western Union or Money Gram Details...

==============================

RECEIVER NAME:::MR. NGASHANSING CHAMROY.
COUNTRY :::INDIA.
CITY:::NEW DELHI.
ZIP CODE:::110024.

===================================
===================================

Immediately send the scan copy of the Bitcoin payment receipt or the
Western Union, Money Gram receipt for the Bank for verification . To
enable your Transferred into your designated Bank Account.

Transfer Dated and signed on 07/17/2020
Issued By: Mr Brea H Clean(Foreign Exchange Officer)

Cost of transfer

Land rover range rover offers funds

Rbi new delhi hamsalaya building bharakhamsala road new delhi dr anand sharma chief general manager send me email to pay rupees for cot code number then tax code number and account activation code number totally I paid 175300rs send not transfer so enquiry it if not true take actions upon them and please refund my money first I paid please help me sir reply me sureshkumar k please

• Updated by Sureshkumar K · Jul 08, 2020

Sureshkumar K I have been send money for funds transfer yet not received reply me sir Phillip Morris cell no 7303473179 and pooja sharma chief general manager rbi cell no 9899438841 totally I paid 175300rs please help me recover from them I am A poor man I paid by pawned my wife jewels reply me

MY NAME IS GIRDHAR JAYSUKHBHAI NAKUM
I HAVE MY FUND ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, INDIA.

I REQUEST FOR THE PLEASE...PROVIDE ME COT CODE. FOR THE FUND TRANSFER .

I Have No Money I have already Paid.150000 Rs Of GST of My Foriegn parcel.
I Unable To Pay COT Code Fees 80000 Rs.

I m Middle Class People
Please help me
I need COT Code.
Please I Requesting For Transfer my Fund To My Personnel account.

REGARD.
GIRDHAR JAYSUKHBHAI NAKUM.

Fraud

Dear Beneficiary: Scott Heintz; The Foreign Exchange Transfer Department (RBI/UN), hereby attached the...

sir mera name jaspal

Sir mere pass 17/1/2020ko welcome to reserve bank of india
Reserve bank of india.. central office,
Jeevan bharathi building, conn-aught place, foreign remittance department
New delhi india se mail aayi or bad main call aayi no hai [protected] mere ko bola ghya ki aap ke dost lucy bright ne 30000 pounds ka dd bheja hai jis ko indian currency main change ke liye aap ko 55000rs paid kro main e 55000rs paid kiye eskew bad mail aayi kieska tax jo ki147800rs paid kiya es kebad mail judicial charge 98200 or uske bad cot code ke 256000rs ab mailaayi huyi hai ki anti terrorism certificate ke 189500 jama kro sir plz help me

service

Dear sir, I got this mail that's true or falls My somthing doubt please contact me my number - [protected] ...

email service of rbi

I have recieve a mail this id mailto:[protected]@rbionlline.gq. I want to this Email I'd is authentic or...

[Resolved] related fund transfer

Dear sir,

Date:mar 07, 2019
File. No. Rbi-10953/07-2019

Attn: mr/ms. Anwar hasan hashmi

You are welcome to reserve bank of india new delhi no. 6, sansad marg, janpath new delhi: 110001, india.
We the reserve bank of india has received all your valid id proofs. Regarding the total sum of £500, 000.00usd (five hundred thousand great british pounds sterling's only) sent to through (miss. Diana campbell)
We respect your privacy and to keep your personal information confidential, we appreciate the opportunity to do business with you, for any assistance do not hesitate to contact us and the best of our internet banking services shall be render to you to this effect, the reserve bank of india require your urgent feedback, thank you for banking with us. Via e-mail [protected]@rbinin.org.in

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours in service,
Acc. Raj kumar chaudhary
Gov. Shaktikanta das
Reserve bank of india online transfer department new delhi.

I already paid to total charges to bank.
220, 000
This amount already paid.

The sender also pay 3000 pound from uk miss diana campbell but again they asking for money that they want 180000 more payment but we 95% already paid can you please clear to me and still not receive money only asking for money to payment.

Thanks

A.H. Hashmi

RESOLVED

please still am not get any resolution and even not reply from your end

• Updated by Anwar Hasan · Sep 02, 2019

After I receive this mail from complaint board on 27th June Mr. Mark Mccane but still no result

Thu, Jun 27, 1:53 AM

Dear A, H. Hashmi,

My name is Mark Mccane, i am a Staff of the United Nations Compliant Board/ LOTTERY DEPARTMENT, We advice you to stop all communication with the RBI they are Scammers, you have being dealing with the wrong people, they are all SCAMMERS, you are ward! Your Award funds(£500, 000.00 GBP) is ready to delivered in your home address. All you have to do now is send us your complete details;

Full Name:
    Home Address:
    Phone Number:

Once your details is received, our agent will call you for delivering your Award funds to your home address, Thank you.

• Updated by Anwar Hasan · Sep 02, 2019

After received this mail from mark and said to me that Mr john Spencer will involve in you case but 2 months already passed and not get any resulotion...

Thu, Jun 27, 6:10 PM
    to me

Dear A, H. Hashmi, i just received mail from mail John Spencer, saying he has not receive any mail from you, so all you have to do now is send him mail again. Thank you

John Spencer email ID: [email protected] or [email protected]

REMITTANCE COMPLAIN AND TRANSFER
    55 Lodhi Estate, New Delhi, Delhi 110003
    +1 9038553404

Anwar Hasan Hashmi,

We have made all the required verification regarding your payment and have hired a regulatory and escrow lawyer in regards of retrieving your funds which has gone to the wrong hands.

The total sum amount which you have paid will be retrieved back to you as well as the original amount you were expecting. There has been some problem with the attending officer who has gone rogue and they will be traced and dealt with.

Attached in this email is a customer complaint form, you must fill it out and submit it back to us. After that, the UN lawyer will forward your issue to the bank and the amount paid will be remitted back with the original amount you were expecting.

The consultation fee is INR 31, 000, Note that this is very important as we have to hire the best lawyer otherwise we do not charge anything to help people who have issues with transactions that has not been completed.

John Spencer

• Updated by Anwar Hasan · Sep 02, 2019

After this mail from John Sir i did not received any mail...

Tue, Jul 30, 12:17 PM
    All problems will be solved, not my fault, just too much transportation, documentation here and there.

• Updated by Anwar Hasan · Sep 03, 2019

Dear Sir,

Please take action against him and complaint board...on 31st August i received mail from Mr. Mccane and said that again my case charge to Mr. Walter in India and the contact no also mention and again they asking for money so how many times i pay i don't know only they asking for money so i request to you please help in this matter am so frustrated and am very depressed regarding this issue and no one give me the proper information so please investigate my case and help me this is my humble request to you. Please

Mark Mccane
    Sat, Aug 31, 4:35 PM (3 days ago)

Dear A, H. Hashmi,

i just received mail from mail right now, because I was in hospital to see my father.

I am sorry, your previous payment will be recovered and refunded back to you only after obtaining the required certificate, which will cost that amount.

This is your new agent in charge of your payment. He is working with the UN Office as a Diplomatic Officer.

Name: Mike Walter
    Mobile: +919643718102.

Contact him right now and he will assist you with your process and you shall receive your total payment.

• Updated by Anwar Hasan · Sep 04, 2019

Please solve my problem

• Updated by Anwar Hasan · Sep 04, 2019

Dear sir,

Date:mar 07, 2019
    File. No. Rbi-10953/07-2019

Attn: mr/ms. Anwar hasan hashmi

We respect your privacy and to keep your personal information confidential, we appreciate the opportunity to do business with you, for any assistance do not hesitate to contact us and the best of our internet banking services shall be render to you to this effect, the reserve bank of india require your urgent feedback, thank you for banking with us. Via e-mail [email protected]

Thank you for banking with us.

Yours in service,
    Acc. Raj kumar chaudhary
    Gov. Shaktikanta das
    Reserve bank of india online transfer department new delhi.

I already paid to total charges to bank.
    220, 000
    This amount already paid.

Thanks

+1 9038553404

Anwar Hasan Hashmi,

John Spencer

Updated by Anwar Hasan, Sep 02, 2019
    After this mail from John Sir i did not received any mail...

Tue, Jul 30, 12:17 PM

Updated by Anwar Hasan, Sep 03, 2019
    Dear Sir,

Mark Mccane
    Sat, Aug 31, 4:35 PM (3 days ago)

Name: Mike Walter

New delhi

Our ref: cub/hog/oxd1/2014
Payment file: rbi/id1033/2018/2019
Payment amount: 4. crore, 75. lakhs = 500, 000 gbps
Reserve bank of india official compensation payment notification
Dear beneficiary:
Payment of your deposited fund here in the rbi, you were listed as a beneficiary in the
Recent schedule for payment of the past edition email/sms award incurred by the
British government, which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance.
According to your file record; your payment is categorized as: contract type:
Lottery/inheritance/undelivered lottery fund/
The reserve bank of india (rbi) governor, dr shaktikanta das and ban kin-moon
Secretary-general of the united nations met with the tax committee on finance rbi
Mumbai/delhi branch. regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at
The end of the meeting (rbi) governor, dr shaktikanta das mandate all unclaimed
Funds to be released back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to
Withhold funds for government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.
Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (4croer 75lakhs india
Rupees) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by (rbi) governor.
And one picture of your passport size for file record, this is according to law assigned
And the security covering your fund from the source the assigned transfer department
Don't have any right to deduct from your fund because it's made to reach your
Account in complete value. we decline for 5 working days after date of receiving this
Mail.
Also reconfirm your details - for crediting. please you are advised to fill the form below
And send it immediately to our transfer department through email below for verification
And prompt collection. contact transfer manager in charges of foreign exchange transfer
Department contact person: mrs. sonia sharma
Fill the verification form below for prompt collection of your fund.
1. full names:
12. a/c no:
13. a/c holders name:
14. bank branch:
15. bank swift or ifsc code;

Note: (4croer 75 lakhs india rupees) will be transfer directly to your bank account
Immediately we receive your filled details. also be informed that the assigned british
Representative to supervise the transfer of your fund from the reserve bank is in the
Person of: (britishdiplomat) mr collins joe he will supervise the transfer and all
The documents will be sent to you by courier immediately the transfer of your fund is

Completed to your bank account.
Reserve bank of india (central bank).
Contact transfer department

Email: rbionline.[protected]@hotmail.com

For more details, visit the link below

Http://www.financialexpress.com/news/find-whereabouts-of-unclaimed-deposit-holders-rbi-tells-
Banks/ hyperlink "http://www.financialexpress.com/news/find-whereabouts-of-unclaimed-
Deposit-holders-rbi-tells-banks/909041"909041

Accept my hearty congratulations once again! and make sure you reply to this email:

Reply to email: rbionline.[protected]@hotmail.com

i'm complaining statement of refund on sbi bank by irctc in goibibo

I inform you that I have being transaction through online on Goibibo by ATM to IRCTC for booking the train & some reason it's cancelled. They would ensure that the refund is provided by IRCTC. The refund transaction reference number is 05134049198018319033774. But amount not getting on the bank. I'm inform the my bank (SBI BANK) through mail on [protected]@sbi.in.co. Even I'm not received any complaint number from the bank side.
Please check this inquire & solve this problem.
Kindly, I request to you to grant me that I'm get this money so that. I shall be very much benefited by your provision.

Thanks & Regards by,
SK IQBAL HOSSAIN
A/c No. on SBI - [protected]
IFS Code - SBIN0008193
MICR Code -[protected]

payment amount: 4. crore, 75. lakhs = 500,000 gbps

THE RESERVE BANK OF INDIA ELECTRONIC TRANSFER DEPT, 6, SANSAD MARG JANPATH, NEW DELHI, H.O. 110001, NEW...

prize to be paid for cot code

Sir,
I have received an email from RBI about my transfer of funds from the email ID [protected]@login-rbi.net and they are asking for 1, 65, 200 Indian rupees for the COT code I need for transfer if my funds. Is it true or a scam? If is it true, can u guarantee me that I will receive my funds after I pay for the COT code . Will I have to pay again for any reason to get my funds transferred? So I request you to Please do help us with this and answer my questions as soon as possible. I have already paid the GST for it. So please do tell us about the money required for COT code. Urgent reply from you will be appreciated.
Thank you!

prize to be paid for cot code

about winning prize

I received this mail from [protected]@gmail.com Is it true or cheating please reply soon. Barley Mow...

money transfer not finished into my given a/c

Dr. urjit patel (governor) Comptroller general / governor and ma'am shri s.s. mundra (deputy governor...

getting mail from rbi regarding I have won 4 crore 76 lakhs since longer period of time

Dear sir/mam
I am getting this mail since longer period of time kindly check and resolve.
Pavan mishra
payment file: rbi/id1033//2018
payment amount: 4. crore, 76. lakhs
winning amount= 500, 000 gbps
([protected]@hotmail.com)
official compensation payment notification!!!

dear beneficiary:

The foreign exchange transfer department (rbi) hereby bring to your attention of the payment of your deposited fund here in the rbi,
You were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of the past edition email/sms award incurred by the british government,
Which is yet unclaimed up-till date due to some circumstance.

According to your file record; your payment is categorized as: contract type: lottery/inheritance/undelivered lottery fund/
The reserve bank of india (rbi) governor, dr urjit patel and secretary-general of the united nations met with the tax committee
on finance rbi mumbai/delhi branch. regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at the end of the meeting (rbi) governor,
urjit patel mandate all unclaimed funds to be released back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds for
Government basket for one reason or the other for tax accumulations. therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that
(4crore 76lakhs india rupees) will be release to you in your name, as it was committed by (rbi) governor.
To credit your account immediately you will have to send copy of your pan/voter card, and one picture of your passport size for file record,
this is according to law assigned and the security covering your fund from the source the assigned transfer department don't have any right
to deduct from your fund because it's made to reach your account in complete value. we decline for 5 working days after date of receiving
this mail:
Contact transfer manager in charge of foreign exchange transfer department, contact
person: mrs. sonia sharma h. q, ([protected]@hotmail.com)

Fill the verification form below for prompt collection of your fund.
1. full names:
12. a/c no:
13. a/c holders name:email:
14. bank branch:
15. bank swift or ifsc code;

Note: (4croer 76lakhs india rupees) will be transfer directly to your bank account immediately we receive your filled details.

not being released the debts

Hon'ble, Dr.Sujatha Elizabeth Prasad, Chief General Manager-in-Charge, Reserve Bank of India, Foreign...

not finished any transaction yet

Reserve Bank of India Regional Office, Foreign Remittance Department. 6, Sansad Marg 110 001, New Delhi...

my online transaction; fraud case miss anila

Sir... I am aparna... I got some money from my well wisher I don't y rbi took that process charge...

1 comment Kurnool Other

dear sir, am found a email from your branch. so please check this and confirm

The reserve bank of india Electronic transfer dept, 6, sansad marg Janpath, new delhi, h.o. 110001, New...

getting problem with forex exchange

Reserve Bank Of India. Central Office, Jeevan Bharathi Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi Foreign...

New Delhi Banks