Ashley HomeStore Logo

Ashley HomeStore

Having problems with Ashley HomeStore?

1800 477 2222 (United States)
8800 505 4223 (Russia)
+1 866 436 3393 (United States)
+61 247 326 285 (Australia)
+31 644 294 732 (Netherlands)
+880 131 301 2571 (Bangladesh)
+673 267 0668 (Brunei)
+593 290 4004 (Ecuador)
+504 25 571 515 (Honduras)
+507 376 0246 (Panama)
+966 920 002 540 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 62 698 155 (Singapore)
+27 127 493 100 (South Africa)
+66 25 147 111 (Thailand)
1 Ashley Way
Arcadia, Wisconsin
United States - 54612-1218

Complaints & Reviews

Ashley Furniturepoor quality

I bought a sofa and 2 chairs in 2005. Sofa cost $1000, chairs cost $700 each. This LR set was only used when we had company in the winter months (holidays etc). When we are home, we only use the kitchen area to hang out, and in the summer we hang out outside on our deck. This past holiday season I noticed the sofa was sagging in the middle when someone sat on it. I took it upon myself to take off the dust cover, and found the frame was snapped. Not only was the frame snapped, but it was clear someone had tried to fix it. I can tell it was a repair because the screws didn't match. I called Ashley, and they refered me to the store. I realized I had purchased an extended warranty and pursued that only to be told it was expired, and refered back to the store. I intend to go to the store just for kicks, but I already know what the outcome will be. Bottom line, I was sold a broken sofa which was repaired. Any business that will sell you a broken / repaired item without disclosing what happened is not worthy of your business. Buyer beware.

• Valerie Jun 16, 2008

I bought a complete living room suit for my new home, couch, love seat, recliner coffee table, end tables, hall way table. Now just overt 13 months and my Recliner does not recline anymore and the beautiful decorative legs on the sofa and love seat broke. They were hollow fibreglass fakes. Now my $3000.00 couch and love seat are setting on blocks of wood. REAL CLASS WORKMANSHIP. I am original from High Point North Carolina. It used to be called the furniture capital of the world. Now the hardly make any furniture any more. I guess the new furniture capitol is some where in China. Wake up America, we are slowly being screwed by China. I would not by a dollar from them for .50 cents.

• Mo
      Moody2245 Feb 20, 2009

My wife and I spent $3000 at the Ashley store in Holland, OH (suburb of Toledo). We purchased a love seat, sofa, kitchen table and chairs and Sealy queen mattress set.

The only thing that came in as advertised and as purchased was the queen set, of course it is not made by Ashley.

When delivered the new table needed repairs by a technician. The repairs went fairly well. It is a butterfly expandable table which would not expand properly, but after repair it now works in an acceptable manner. Not great but we will live with it. The table is made in China (which we were not told at time of purchase) and is of a pretty rustic quality.

Originally we purchased a microfiber loveseat and sofa with two recliners in each. The foam in the seats broke down within two weeks to the point that you wondered if you would end up on the floor when you sat down.

The gap between the seats on the loveseat was measured at two and three quarters inch. You could easily look between the seats and see the floor and wall behind. The seats were sewed at such odd angles that they looked like they were put together by a boy scout with a hatchet. No amount of repair was going to solve this problem.

Plus there were other quality issues. Uneven cushions and footrests, top of the back seats were uneven to the point of over three inches. Nothing was matched or symmetrical.

We wanted a refund, but no deal, once Ashley has your money you have seen the last of it. So we decided to 'upgraded' to a leather loveseat and sofa. More money but not better quality.

I even went to the distribution centre when the new leather loveseat and sofa arrived to inspect both for my acceptance before delivery. Three items were discussed by myself and a technician and were agreed to be repaired before delivery.

These three 'issues' were not repaired.

The really big issue is the quality of foam in the seats of the loveseat and sofa. After only a month of use the foam has broken down to a point that one would think that both pieces were several years old. Again we feel like we are sinking to the floor when we sit down.

Other construction issues include particle board used in the furniture, cardboard used as the support in the armrests. This will cause the furniture to basically collapse in about a year.

The overall quality and workmanship of both pieces is poor to terrible and definitely are not of the quality represented on the showroom floor.

Due to the poor quality furniture and Ashley's refusal to refund any money (they will only give you store credit after charging you an twenty-five percent restocking fee) we will never enter an Ashley store again, we will recommend to anyone that will listen that they never consider purchasing any Ashley furniture.

In our opinion Ashley Furniture sells poor quality products, misrepresents the quality of what they sell on the showroom floor, do not inform you of the restocking fee until you try to have a problem resolved, will not refund any of your money and essentially operate a bait and switch store.

So after spending $3000 we were treated like dupes, someone to be conned, and basically told to stuff it.

I would never recommend Ashley furniture to anyone.

• Ra
      RadO77 Dec 01, 2009

I bought a living room set from Ashley 16 months ago and the thread around the cushions started to unravel 4 moths after purchasing. I have been in contact with the manager as well as corporate office and they are still telling me it's a defect but their looking into it. I'm still not able to return nor exchange and I payed $2, 700 in cash. Had I known your furniture was overrated I would have never walked through those doors. I'm not sure I will ever be refunded. Then I wonder if they have taken advantage of because I'm old.

• Ww
      wwanda6 Jun 28, 2012

I purchased an Ashley furniture wooden table and chairs.
      About 4-6 weeks after, the table top started having bubbles all over top. The Ashley furniture dealer exchanged it for another table at no charge. However 2 weeks since the new table was delivered 2 bubbles have appeared on table top. I have done nothing to cause this. Don't know what to do now.

• Mi
      Mike Accarino Oct 31, 2012

I purchased a couch and love seat with 4 recliners. Addditionally 4 glass top tables. Within months the headrests and armrests of this camel colored leather furniture began to turn white. We don't have small children. Should the back of your head or the palm of your hand be removing the color from a leather couch ? Just from sitting on it ? I paid $ 2, 000 for them and $ 800 for the tables. I didnt pay $899 at cheap Charlies. We contacted them within the 1 yr. warranty period but they dragged their feet on the whole affair and eventually wore us out after months of phone calls and false promises. now we are stuck with prematurely worn furniture that we have to look at for years to come. DO YOURSELF A BIG FAVOR AND DON'T BUY FROM ASHLEY FURNITURE. LOW QUALITY AND YOU'LL BE STUCK WITH IT LIKE US AFTER THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY.

• Yo
      Yorkiebrit Dec 18, 2012

Have bought lots of furniture in the past with no quality issues from Ashley. Bought a table and 6 chairs (approx cost $1350). Delivered earlier in day than expected, luckily someone was at house. Table was poorly cut, and had numerous saw marks, and various incidences of damage. Of 6 chairs, 5 were put together so poorly that I wouldn't have wanted anyone heavy to sit on them, the better one had a chip on the chair side. Called to complain, were asked 'What was our problem, and do we really expect furniture to be delivered perfect?'... They finally agreed to replace the 5 worst chairs. Had to wait two weeks for delivery (and they tried to charge us for bringing the new stuff out). New table much better, although far from perfect. Of the 5 new chairs, 3 were actually worse than the original bad 5. Of 11 chairs received so far, one was passable, three had large splits in the wood (of at least two inches) or split out wood that had been stuck back in with glue, and 9 had supports that stuck out past the legs, dowels and screws were clearly visible. The are bringing new chairs this week, but are refusing to bring more than 3, although I have 5 bad chairs. Boo to Ashley Furniture stores.

Ashley Furniturebeware people

I purchased a nice black leather couch set (3-2-1) last August. After it was delivered we found that the leather quality was not great (to put it nicely). After about 5-6 weeks we couldn't hold it in any longer and we contacted Ashley. They sent out a technician who pretty much found the same issues that we found. Scratched leather, poor leather quality, non fills in the back areas... After talking to them again they said they have to send a supervisor out to look at it again. Also this person wrote down all the issues that he found.

After waiting for a week, I called Ashley again just to find out that they think that it is ok to sell bad quality. They told me that they will not do anything about it. I have written the BBB as well as the Consumer Trade Agency and I have contacted my attorney. I have talked to every supervisor or Manager in Customer Service. Unfortunately, I have no other choice than to sue them. I have a witness listening in when their technician was at my house saying that the set is not what it should be.

Very disappointing that Ashley thinks they can sell bad quality and then act like this in an economy like that.

BEWARE, their warranty is not worth the paper it is printed on!

Ashleys Home Furniturepoor service lousy quality

We ordered an entire set of livingroom fruniture. One end table and the sofa table came defective according to ashleys technicians. I was promised that on the second attempt a manger would inspect the furniture. After the second attempt came with deep scratches in it I went to the store and they verified that no mager inspected the delivery. Attempt number three came and my wife noticed a bad scratch in the table. She also saw the delivery guys assembling the table outside our home, . OBVIOUSLY it had not been inspected by ashley manager as promised for a second time. Ashleys is aweful. No response from the manager (Michelle) from Ashleys in Linden. NJ who i called directly.

Ashley Furniture — headboard cracked and delivered 5 times

I have a bedroom set delivered on November 17, 2009. Upon delivery, the headboard was cracked and sent back...

Ashley Furniture Store / Entertainment Center — floor model_out of the box sale

I went into ashley furniture store at _ 9900 south i-h35, suite c austin, tx. 78748. I was searching for a...

Ashley Home StoresDelivery Driver

My wife and I were driving north on 19/41 hwy. Thursday around 1:00pm in Lovejoy, Georgia when one of your trucks came along side us...we were approaching a RED light so I slowed for it before we got to it.
        Your driver sped up, and before getting to the light, cut in front of me..(I was in the left lane..he in the right). IF I had not been watching and hit the brakes...you would be buying me a Toyota Camry !!! The back of the truck was even with the right front wheel of my car when he started over ( I layed down on my horn, but your man NEVER gave an inch)
        After this, I stayed behind the truck for several minutes, thinking he would move back to the right lane as trucks are supposed to, but he stayed in the left lane. When I moved to the right lane so I could see something besides Ashley home Stores in my field of view, your driver speeded up so I could not access the left lane, running 65 + mph in a 55 mph zone.
        To say the least...I was NOT pleased with his attitude...maybe you are pushing your drivers too hard !!
        I don't want him to loose his job, however, someone should speak to him !!! DEKALB tag# JN85L5

• La
            Laura Zanone Oct 30, 2007

I have been in a 12 week nightmare. At the beginning of August, I purchased a dining room suite (table, 6 chairs, buffet and hutch). I was told that delivery would be 3-8 weeks. At the time, I was fine with that as Thanksgiving was almost 2 months from the worst-case scenario. At the 5 week mark, I was called and told that my furniture was now in stock and scheduled a delivery for that Saturday. I was told that I would get a call around 8 am to let me know what time the delivery would be (9-12 or 1-4). No call came. I called at 9 and was told that the crew didn't even get in until 10 and they promised to call by 11. No call came. At noon, I was told that the truck was leaving in 30 minutes. At 2:30, I was called to say that the hutch was damaged and would need to be reordered. So much for the truck leaving at 12:30. While disappointed, at least the rest of the furniture was coming. At 4, still no truck. I received a call asking for specific directions to the house (which I had already given to someone else earlier that day.)

It is a 45 minute (max) trip. At 5:20, still no truck so I called the store. They called the driver who said he was lost. They showed up at 6. Both driver and helper appeared to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol. First, they unload the chairs. Since I already knew that there was a strong possibility of damage, I was prepared to go over everything with a fine-tooth comb. The chairs were fine but there were 2 large gouges in the front of the buffet and the table top was literally cracked (not scratched, CRACKED.)

I told them to load everything back into the truck while I called the store. The woman on the phone said everything would have to be reordered but they would put a rush on it.

She begged me to keep the chairs as she was afraid that something would happen to them in the warehouse while they waited for the rest of the furniture. She told me to call in 2 weeks and get a new delivery date. I told her that it had to be faster than 8 weeks as now it was getting very close to Thanksgiving. She assured me that it would.

In 2 weeks, I called and she told me that the table looked like it would be in at the end of October but she had no answer on the buffet/hutch, please call back in 2 weeks. When I did, I was told that nothing would be in before 11/10. Now I'm really worried. I spoke to the office manager and asked if anything could be done to speed up the delivery. He emailed the warehouse in Orlando and was told that the table was ready. He requested delivery without the hutch. They were getting a truck per week at the Gainesville store and it shouldn't be a problem to have it by the following Thursday.

A week later, the story changed. No table in sight. Another girl told me the furniture is still in Mississippi. Every time I call, I get a different answer. When I pressed the office manager for a date, he told me (and I kid you, not) that he didn't want to give me a date before but he knew that I was angry so he gave me one anyway. He admitted that he was pretty sure that date couldn't be met but he knew that I would be even angrier if he didn't give me a date. He said it as though asking for a delivery date was being unreasonable.

I am completely over this. Today, another office woman attempted to get the furniture from another Ashley location that is less than 30 minutes away (wouldn't that be a kick in the head if it so close, yet sooooo far away.) She claims that she couldn't get a return phone call all afternoon, she called to tell me so around 6 tonight. I told her that I was done and that I wanted my money back. She told me that I would have to speak to the manager and he was gone for the day and tomorrow is his day off (how convenient). She then told me that all sales are final. My response is that all sales are final ONLY if they live up to their part of the agreement. She stayed on the line but refused to speak. After several minutes of asking her if she was going to respond, I hung up. I called my credit card company and filed a dispute. Tomorrow, I am calling the State's Attorney's office.

After all of my ranting, can anyone tell me if they came to any good conclusions to their dilemmas?? How did you accomplish this? Was anyone ever satisfied after a dispute? Can anyone give me any further advice? I have spoken to the home office in Wisconsin. They said that they would contact the store on my behalf but that it would be a week before I might get an answer and that they couldn't MAKE them do anything.

• Ro
            Robert Lenihan Nov 22, 2007

My wife purchased a hutch at the Ashley Home Store in Santa Maria, CA on 11/8/07. They insisted on getting all the money at the time of the purchase. She returned to the store a day or two later to look for a chair and found the doors locked and the store shut down. At that time she encountered other customers who had purchased furniture as long ago as August and September and had not received their orders. From what we are able to tell Ashley appears to be in the business of bilking people out of money and not delivering the merchandise.

Ashley Funiturebad service

I WAS a loyal customer of Ashley Furniture so many years. In fact my entire home is fashioned by Ashley. Although I love their furniture I am less than thrilled with their employees, customer service specialist and delivery department.

Five years ago I bought a leather room package to include the leather warranty. The salesman told us the warranty included pet damage. I have 2 very large dogs (1 is over 150 lbs.) and at the time of purchase they were puppies. The salesman told us ANY damage to the furniture caused by the dogs would be covered. We specifically asked him "how about scratches and chewed through leather? " he told us "yes". So we confidently purchased the package with warranty. The total cost was over $2500.

Yes, you guessed it! As our puppies grew bigger and stronger, they damaged the couches. We called customer service to report the damage. They asked us about the type of damage and the cause. Customer service promptly told us that "type" of damage was not covered. They explained to us that all that was included in that warranty as far as pet damage is stains or marks other than fluids. So basically pet damage in the sense of the Ashley Furniture definition is NOT covered. I told the customer service agent what their salesman explained to us about the warranty. She basically told us he lied. No sincerity, no apology, no consessions.

So I went into the original Ashley store to get some answers. I found out the salesman was longer working for the company but they could sell me the cushions to the couches for $50 each.

But I found out my package was discontined.

What I ended up doing was purchasing 3 cushions from a matching package. The cushions were measured by an Ashley Floorperson.

When my cushions arrived paid in full with racked on delivery fee, we discovered the cushions were 3Xs as big as the other cushions and were of no use. We tried to return the product with the explaination that this was AshleyFurniture's mistake; the measurements were wrong.

We were told, after the fact, that these items were final sale, no returns, no exchange, no refund.

Very fustrated I returned, again to the orginal Ashley Homestore ( which is about a half hour drive from my home) to purchase a brand new package. The saleswoman was sensitive to my situation and found me the perfect pieces to compliment my existing decor. The manager even gave me 15% off my total order and free delivery. I was given a Dec. 1, 2009 delivery date. Everything was great.

The next week customer service left a message on my cell phone which stated that Dec 1 was not available for delivery. They told me I would be receiving my items Dec 2 2009.

Today is Dec 2 2009. I didn't receive a call Dec 1 to confirm my delivery time. I called customer service at 9 am, right at their call center opening to discuss my delivery. To my suprise I had no delivery date, not for today or any other day. I explained from start to finish my past experience with Ashley to the agent. She apologized but could only offer me a Dec 9, 2009 delivery date. I told her that was unacceptable and I would like delivery tomorrow Dec 3, 2009. She told me that was not possible and the only date they had was Dec 9. I accepted that date, because that was all I could do. Hopefully my furniture, paid in full with cash will arrive, on the 3rd promised date.

The date I bought the furniture was Nov 18, 2009. Due to my experience, the lies told to me just to sell a warranty, poor customer service and relations and lack of communication within the Ashley Furniture community, I will no longer step foot in an Ashley store buy anything from them. They seem to not care about repeat and long time customers. They basically treat people like they are doing us a favor by allowing us to purchase items from them. I will tell all my friends and anyone that will listen my experience with Ashley Furnitureand encourage them to shop elsewhere.

I don't understand, in this market how can anyone afford to give such bad service? It is these poor business pratices that will ultimately lead this company to lose customers. I am one of them.

• Ya
              YamK34 Nov 02, 2009

Delivery of furniture has changed 3 times in 2 months, we just bought a new house 2months ago and still have no furniture very unsatisfied with this company. ashley furniture of fairfield california and there delivery company.the reason we bought furniture was because husband is having surgury and he needs something that supports him. know we have no furniture.

every time we have called to find out what was going on, we got the run around or nobody called us back.they state the couch we ordered is in but the recliner is not and they will ship it to us when both are in. the only way they will ship the couch to us is if we pay another shipping fee.

Ashley Furniture Homestore.. Nightstand Bisque Finish — bad finish on the marble top of the night stand on the corners

I received my night stand and didnt notice the corners on the marble finish till after the delivery and they...

Ashley Furnitureselling used furniture

My husband and I were in the other day after seeing the commercial for their big sale. We saw what they called floor samples so we sat on one of the sofas and felt between the cushions and I pulled out what was left of a sandwich so I looked further and found all kinds of crumbs, etc, between the cushions! Yuck! We were so disgusted that we immediately left. What they were selling was used furniture that was in peoples homes and passing it off as floor samples! They probably just forgot to clean up that one.

• Fr
                Fred T. Jun 21, 2011

I am the store manager of the Winston Location and have been at the helm of Winston-Salem AFHS since it opened in Dec 2006. We DO NOT SELL USED FURNITURE in our store. Occasionally we sell off our floor samples in store to make room for new arrivals, these items have never been in a customers home. The matter in the comment above was never brought to the attention of management and we were never able to confirm the claim. If you have not visited our location I can assure you that it is and always has been the areas most beautiful and well kept showroom. Ashley Furniture of Winston-Salem, NC has a outstanding reputation for our prices, quality and service with all of our many Thousands of very satisfied customers. I would like to invite anyone that has questions regarding this post to contact me directly at the store.
                Chuck H.
                GM W-S AFHS [protected]

Ashley Furniture Homeawful company

We bought over $2500 worth of furniture in October 2008 from Ashley Furniture and there were two perks for buying. One was a $100 prepaid visa card and the other was $500 worth of gas. I had to file a claim with the better business bureau to get the visa card. We have yet to receive one cent in gas vouchers. We have to send in $100 worth of receipts each month with the voucher and only get e-mails from this claimyourgas.com but no actual gas cards. I have called Ashley Furniture complaining about this and they just tell me it is not their concern. I believe that if a business is going to offer perks for buying their merchandise they should follow up on their promises.

Ashley Funiturefraud alert

Purchased and paid in full a couch and chase one week ago. Delivered the wrong item. Costumer service is the worst so is the manager who will not return my calls. They have my money and I don't have the furniture I purchased. All I want is for them to pick up the wrong furniture and send me the new one. Will never buy from them again. They are thieves. The Ashley store is located in Secaucus in Paterson Plank Rd. The manager there, Freddie will not get back to me. This is the first and last time I buy them.

Ashley Furniturebad experiences

I think a lot of people like to complain about little things and exaggorate. I have bought all my furniture at Ashley and love it, unfortunatly there isnt a compliments website. I chose to have my furniture picked up, which they advised me to deliver so that it would be unpacked and examined before delivery, but I decided to forgo that, and my sofa table was very slightly damaged. The service tech came out, examined it, was very nice, and they offered me a new table or a refund. It was minimal damage and I was just being picky so we took the money.
                  We love Ashley Furniture and would recommend it to anyone! Allison is an awesome salesperson, she really took care of us.

Ashley Furniturewarranty

I purchased over $ 5, 000.00 worth of furniture at brandon location and was talked into purchasing the useless guardsman protection for $ 299.00 for 5 years, had a claim this year, they sent someone out to look at it, damage is irrepairable, was told they were going to issue me a check for the amount paid for the piece of furniture, company went out of business and all ashley wants to do is refund my $ 299.00 as a courtesy! A courtesy? Give me a break! Now I 'm stuck with a dinnette set that I paid $ 799.00 and can't use it, I will never buy from ashley again! Cheap built furniture and the prottection is just a scam!

LINDA panzella Aug 02, 2010

hi im having the same problem have a kitchen table that is shipped and stain marks ., they came to mt house and 7months later after calling them 1000 times no ones ever there, never answers a phone or return calsl its incredible that ashley does business with such a company, guardmaster FRANK DEVINE finally awardS me the table and 2 leather chairs. now a month later still never recieved a delivery DATE FROM ASHLEY now they call me back after i called both ashley and guardmaster and tell me now they cant give me table because i didnt use there cleaning produtcs really crazy . they have never even offered me any type of product when i purshased it they told me what to use and ive been using that .the product has nothing to do with the heat marks and scratches. so pissed buyers beware do not buy this from ashley after calling for so long i think that ashley owns this guardmaster its robbery .

Ashley Furniture — took money

My husband and I went to ashely furniture to buy new furniture for our new home, we saw a livingroom set that...

Ashley Furniture Homestore — scam and lies

Since day one we have had problems with our couch. It came in with the sewing coming undone. The first month...

Ashley Furnituremerchandise not received

I order a couch and a loveseat from Ashley Furniture in January, and told it was on back order but would be received in 6-8 weeks. When I called in March (because why would they call me?) I was told it was still on back order and wouldn't be in until mid-April.

Finally got the couches the second week in May (after 5 months!) after I called again. I was also told I would be refunded the $109 delivery fee. I am still waiting for this, even though I was told two different times I would get it.

Then, for some idiotic reason, I decided to order a coffee table and end table in May also. I should have learned my lesson the first time. I am still waiting to receive my merchandise. Now, I've been told because I financed through American General, who they no longer work with, I will have to file a complaint with AG to get my money back. I have no idea if I will ever receive my furniture.

My mom also ordered an area rug. She paid cash. She is still waiting for a simple phone call to tell her where it is!!!

Ashley Furniture — worst leather sectional sofa ever!!

On Wednesday, August 12, I contacted their Phoenix, Arizona customer care center by telephone. I left a...

Ashley Furniture Industrieswooden legs of dining room chair

the wooden legs on my dining room chair (purchased Feb. 2009) seem to be rotting. there are holes appearing in the wood. it's a black finish and the holes are white. No one answers a phone in the store or at guardmaster which was purchased from Ashley. How does a company do business like that?

LINDA panzella Aug 02, 2010

Ashley's furniture home storeowner does not fulfill warrenties or is concerned about customer satisfaction

The unfair and unreasonable owner Jack made this the worst transation I have ever delt with. I bought a sofa and paid $50 for a delivery assurance that it would get delivered without any damage. The first time it was delivered it got ripped in 2 places so the company took the sofa back. They told me I couldn't get a new sofa and would have to wait until they repaired this one. First of all I paid for a new sofa, not a repaired one but they did not take to that arguement. To make it worse, it took a month to get my repaired sofa back! Plus when they came back with the sofa they made me sign a disclamer saying if anything happend this time the company was not responsible and would not repair it which totally counterdicts what the delivery warranty said. When I called the owner, Jack, and asked him about this he said basically too bad, sign the paper or you don't get the couch you've been waiting for. He was very rude and did not care about customer satisfaction at all! Unbelievable!

lizzabelly Feb 26, 2010

If you are dis-satisfied with him, then you will be happy to know he no longer works for Ashley Furniture and now has his own business "Choice Furniture" on Rte 3 in Plattsburgh, NY. So if you want to avoid this from happening in the future I highly advise not buying from there. Good luck in your future furniture buying experiance.

Ashley Furniture Homestoremattress

I purchased a Simmons BeautyRest Mattress (Norcorss) from Ashley Furniture Tyler TX and about 3 months it had a sink hole in it. I have now gotten another one just like it and it has already done the same thing sink hole. Ashley Furniture now has refused to warranty my mattress and will not deliver a new one . This store has the most rude and smart mouth people that I have ever dealt with. This store should be closed down due to poor and no customer service. The owner that holds the license is go to be the stupist person on the face of the earth. Her sister and nephew run the store with no respect to any customer service. Do not shop at Tyler Ashley Furniture store sales and service is void. I hope all that read this ad never buys one piece of junk furniture there. Warranty lady and you known who you are, are the most disrepectful person and the biggest lier I have ever seen. I feel sorry for anyone that has to work at this store and deal with the people that try if that is what you call it run this store. I will never shop there again and will tell everyone how this store does business and how they do not stand behind their products. If I were Simmons Beautyrest Mattress Co I would pull all license of sales for this mattress from that store due to warranty issue. I will never Buy another Simmons Beautyrest Mattress anyway due to this issue.DO Not Shop Ashley FURNITURE TYLER TX

Mattress Sales Associate Jun 15, 2010

The Manufacturer's warranty should replace your defective mattress for 10 years from the original date of purchase. If your mattress sagged over 1.5 inches 5 times over 10 years, it should be replaced 5 times over 10 years (provided there are no stains/spills/spoils on the bed).

You should try to find the phone # for Simmons out there in Tx and see if they'd be able to help out.

• Jb
                                jbird313 Dec 07, 2015

I purchased a Nolan Beauty rest and it has a sink hole too. I went in to Ashley Furniture in NC and they tried to tell me that they were giving me a credit of 579.00 towards an 1100.00 dollar set. Said that the mattress was discontinued. I told them the warranty card said that they had to replace or replace with something comparable. They argued with me and said they would just issue a credit towards another mattress and that nothing was wrong. I then took out my warranty agreement that comes with the mattress and it was at that point they told me to pick something out that was comparable. I am sorely disappointed and will NEVER purchase anything from Ashley ever again.