Amazon.comMajor delivery issues with amazon. Driver ignoring our location!

V Sep 24, 2020 Review updated:

Order placed on September 19th, promised delivery September 21st. On September 21st it was "out for delivery" but never made it. On September 22nd it was also "out for delivery" together with another order, which was placed on September 21st (Prime one-day delivery) - both items never arrived. September 23rd both items were "out for delivery" again, now together with one more item (order placed on September 22nd, again Prime one-day delivery). I was tracking the driver's location - he was in our neighborhood, just several streets away from us. Approximately 30 minutes later I tracked him again and he was already close to 20 miles away! So one of my orders was out for delivery 3 days in a row, another order was out for delivery 2 days in a row and one order was out for delivery one day and none of them were delivered! I spoke to amazon customer service and the person could not help me with anything, just kept saying 'it's still out for delivery" while driver was already close to 60 miles away from our house. So I ended up canceling two out of three orders and I'll wait to see if the driver actually shows up today with the last item (it's "out for delivery" again) and if not I will cancel this item as well and then will be canceling my Prime membership, which I've had since 1999. Having multiple items on a delivery truck for up to 3 days and not actually stopping by and delivering them is unacceptable and the driver needs to be fired for simply picking and choosing which places to deliver and which places to ignore.
Order numbers are available upon request.

• Updated by Vlad S. · Sep 24, 2020

UPDATE: Today was exact same thing! Was tracking the driver - he was on our block! Then system updated with "Your package is running late"...I confronted the driver who said he does not have my package! What kind of game is amazon playing??? I'm done!

Checky bk May 03, 2021

Get a lawyer, get a lawyer Its the only thing they understand. Don" just complaint Every one get it together
    on ZOOM make a web site for all of the complaints . Then spend your money on a good thing together .
    I do not use any of those thieves . The drivers are the bigger thieves also.

• Kv
    kvis May 02, 2021

Why haven't you quit yet? So many others out there that are not leftists. Got it? They don't care who they hire. Diversity does not work. they hire anything. Never had a problem, because I never had Prime!!

• 11
    11ShaRon11 Sep 26, 2020

same issue here-although I have ordered a zillion times-new expensive fleet of trucks do not have gps-terrible

• Tw
    T Wise Sep 25, 2020

Happens to me all the time! I hate it, but complaining doesn't help at all. Amazon is getting too big for it's own good.