Having problems with Ginny's?

Ginny's Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 282-3829 (Customer Service)
+1 800 290 9514 (Placing Orders)
+1 877 316 7595 (Placing Orders (Spanish))
P.O. Box 8994
Thu8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri8:00 AM - 12:00 AM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ginny's Customer Service. Initial Ginny's complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ginny's above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ginny's. Discuss the issues you have had with Ginny's and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ginny's Complaints & Reviews

Ginny'sCoffee machine

This, is my second coffee maker and both.have been a Lemon! When, trying to make coffee the first machine.! I, couldn't get the top to close ! The second machine, coffee grounds just explores all in the machine and cup ! Can, I just get this coffee machine taken off my bill ? It, starts like it's taken off ! The, only thing it's doing is exploring, coffee grounds everywhere in side the machine !

March 4, 2021
[protected]@gmail.com
Betty J Musa Wharton

Coffee machine

Ginny'sCredit Department

I paid off an account with this company and was told I would be sent confirmation via email, it has been week with nothing. When I called back, I was told credit department was closed, but yet I get emails from them saying to call to resolve the issue. I call back and they again say closed, so I'm confused your closed but can answer emails. I just want the letter stating account paid in full from your company as promised. Your credit department is far from par, and does not do as they say. I need it resolved ASAP

Ginny'sCustomer service complaint

I have never missed a payment or have never been late. They raised my credit available. When I tried to use some of the credit available I was turned down or told I needed a down payment. I had way over the credit available for the order. In fact after the order I still would have had $488.00 credit available. Thinking about not paying anymore payments the way they are doing me.

Ginny'sOverbilling... Entire payment was pulled... Without my agreement or preknowledge

My name is connie strawser... My email is connie. [protected]@gmail.com... I recently ordered a carpet shampooer.. I was told my payment was 80. Oo down...25. Oo a month... Your ordering people confirmed the order... And received a email to confirm the monthly payments... Almost 300.00 was pulled from my card... This was not... What the agreement was to be... When I called the billing... I was told ginny's did not... Have to honor to agreed amount... And was rudely told they did not have to honer my payment plan... I was told the billing could take whatever they wanted... I am sorry the man in billing... Was having a bad day... I wish this matter corrected... And the original plan honored... Never have I been treated so cold and rude... I hope no. Further legal action will be needed... And poor post... Aka word of mouth can go a long way... As well has the.. Bbb... So on...

Ginny'sProduct/customer service

Ginnys customer service is a joke. Their products are poor quality and when you return them they deny receiving them so you are stuck with a bill anyway. Do not buy from them. They charged me for expedited shipping I didnt ask for as well
          When I tried to pay for returned item just to get off credit report they refused to credit shipping.

Ginny'sHard credit inquiry and account opened without consent

A family member paid for and sent me a gift during the holidays from Ginnys.com. I later received paperwork from Ginnys.com saying I had opened an account (I did not!), and the credit bureaus reported that Ginnys.com had pulled a hard credit inquiry. None of this was done with my knowledge or authorization, and my family member never had my date of birth or social security number, they were simply sending me a gift. When I contacted Ginnys.com to ask for the account to be closed, and some way to verify it was closed, they confirmed they had no social security number on file for me, but could not give me a confirmation number of any sort to make certain the unauthorized account would be closed.

Ginny'sa order I never placed but billed me for

i went to order some things today and it said i have a payment late of 80.00 that i never ordered anything today was my first time so im not gonna pay for something i never ordered i had never heard of ginnys til today my mom was telling me about it...i dont owe anything the date is 2017 i was un aware of this until today when i placed a order with ginnys .

Dec 07, 2019

Ginny's — hard credit inquiry without consent

I had never once heard the name Ginny's, I had no idea who they were. A friend of mine used them...

Ginny'scredit department

I have been trying to reach the credit department to speak with them regarding a problem that I've been having. Maybe this will get to them because I really need to speak with them. It is in regards to the multiple attempts of orders that I had on my account which I didn't do my daughter did which would've brought me over my limit. I apologize for that I canceled all of those orders. I now have one order in for one duffel bag for 2499 which is a Christmas gift And I would really like that on my credit. I have attempted several times to get through to the credit department and no one answers. How am I supposed to resolve this issue I can't speak to anybody regarding this issue. Please help me

Feb 08, 2019

Ginny's — supervisor

Yesterday night around 7 pm. My wife called to inquire on my account and the gentlemen she spoke with wa...

Ginnys — products ordering department

GINNYScatalog and customer service dept. is nothing but a fraud and a ripoff.so is MONTGMERY ward and seventh...

Ginny's — disappointed

My granddaughter gave me a gift certificate, but when I tried to use it, I was said it was already used...

Ginny's — terrible customers service

Dec 29th 2016 I order a wheel chair bag and pillow. I receive the wheelchair bag right away. But the...

Ginny's — do not trust this store

I had a very bad experience with this store Ginny's and they gave me nothing but headache!! I ordered several...

Ginny's — fake promises!

Before I made an order I checked the reviews on Ginny's website and there were only positive ones, so I...

Ginny’s Inc — they opened account from my behalf, but I didn't know about it

I recently found out that the company Ginny’s Inc. somehow opened new account and applied for new credit from...

Ginnys.comthey charged me for the return, but didn't refund

Don’t buy from the company www.ginnys.com. Bad products, services and attitude. I bought blender from them, but the appliance was so bad that I returned it. After that they didn’t reply to my emails and didn’t provide refund. But 2 weeks later they provided the bill for the return and postage. I was shocked, but they didn’t mention about refund. The worst company, so please, warn other people and post comments about your things with them.

• Ap
                      Apilontes Dec 14, 2012

Very misleading company with NO customer service. Stay away from them if you are an honest, hardworking person who values your dollars.

Ginny's — poor merchandise

I have placed 3 orders with this company via the internet. I contacted them to let them know the mattre...

Ginnys — billed for item not ordered

Ginnys "credit department" sent me a bill for ~$650 looks very much like a scam only I got a bill in...

Ginny's.com — misleading advertisements

Very misleading propaganda for their catalog and advertising! Unsolicited advertisement and catalog sent to...