Complaints & Reviews

all products in my unpaid?!

I made my request for more than 58 products... When I enter for payment!
All sudden went to unpaid category?!
How I can pay them one by one?
And what about my coupons and the discount I made 20$?
All its gone?
Hope to find way for me to pay them all together with the discount I get... As I attached an image in this complain,
Please help me, please contact me as soon as possible!
[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

mobile phone - xiaomi mi max 3

Hi,
I bought this phone on September 28, 2019, for £125.13, with transaction reference: MT192730698000010000411, paid with Marbles Mastercard. But i havestill not received the item.

I do not have/receive the email confirmation of this purchase. I suspect i may have entered a wrong email address.
I was not worried initially because my payment went through successfully (i attached is evidence ) and my delivery address was correct. It is over 40 days now.
Where is my phone?
Could you please give me the details of this purchase or refund.

I have attached prove of purchase, as i indicated earlier.

Waiting for your response and resolution.

Rashida Mohammed

16 Nasmith Road Norwich, England, NR4 7BJ

Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Tel: [protected]

mobile phone - xiaomi mi max 3

20 emblems

I ordered 20 emblems on AliExpress. I received them and found they were not what was advertised or ordered, I filed a dispute. I eventually received an email saying I would receive a full credit of $94.44 and did not have to return the goods. I have a copy of the email!

Now I get an email saying I would receive a credit of $4.72.

I received emblems that were not as advertised...a total misrepresentation of product!

Ed Caldwell

aliexpress

Roughly a year ago you leaked my address to a 3rd party which has been sending unsolicited mail/packages to my house with my name, phone# and obviously address on them. I have once again started receiving unsolicited packages from your damn site. I have tried talking it out with your workers, tried having them deactivate my account or remove my account information. Even though I was told it was done, my account still remains active and I'm still getting unsolicited mail. I've filed a national complaint and if the problem persists without any further interaction off of your part. I WILL continue to take legal action against Aliexpress.

aliexpress

high quality micro memory card multi all in 1 reader adapter for micro sd usb 2.0 tf m2 mmc ms pro duo card reader

I had ordered the device in July, and now I wanted to use it, it shows completely dead.
Not even the led on the device does anything.
Have tried this device on several PC's all with the same result.
What can we do to resolve this problem?

Order ID: [protected]

Order time: 12:11 Jul. 22 2019

Request is to receive a compliant device which does work properly?

email: [protected]@gmail.com

i'm still waiting for an order that I bought since august 10,2019

I have sent many emails to this seller, asking for my order and what they respond is we still have a lot of time to send them, I ordered 7 shirts with animals print, when I log in to my account and I go to see my order it says is on the way to you, they show an airplane picture, but this message is there for over a month, also no more respond from seller or AliExpress. Please help me to stop this company steal money from more people. thanks

4k hd 16-35x telescope camera zoom lens waterproof 3-section adjustable cell phone telephoto lenses for iphone smartphone lenses

Product Product Action Order Status Order Action
Order ID: [protected] View Detail

Order time: 13:00 Aug. 13 2019

Store name: SNAPUM Official Store

View Store | Contact Seller

Order amount:

$ 40.19

4K HD 16-35X Telescope Camera Zoom Lens Waterproof 3-Section Adjustable Cell Phone Telephoto Lenses for iPhone Smartphone Lenses

[Transaction Screenshot]

$ 36.00 X1

Confirmation Timeout
Open Dispute
Finished Add to Cart

delivery with ref rv197954575cn was delivered and received by wrong person

I was not able to receive my purchased two units of 500ml automotive nano coating with order ID No. [protected].. Upon tracking the delivery, it was delivered to Chua Kendric richmond co.. Delivery ref no. RV197954575CN.. Please verify the proper person to received the item.. Attach is the screenshot of the delivery tracking.. Please respond immediately. Thanks

delivery with ref rv197954575cn was delivered and received by wrong person

my orders and shipping are empty

On 28th September, I bought several stuff on aliexpress. Sumsang Wireless charger, S10 shell and two of four car window cover have received, but two covers and mobile bracket in the car cannot be arrived at my address, more strange thing is that my remaining order and shipping address disappear.

I would be appreciated if you would help to deal with it.

My account is [protected]@gmail.com
Mobile: [protected]

item not described as shown as on sellers profile/ item not received / unsatisfied

I ordered Packaging Box from Seller 'Qeleven Store' order number - [protected] on 04/10/19 and paid £140 for 50 pieces, size 25x20x7 cm. I asked the seller to send me sample images of the boxes once they completed the printing so I can approve before they ship out.

11 days later the seller sent me an image on Aliexpress messenger of the boxes. I was very surprised as the boxes looked nothing like the item they were advertising. The colour and quality of the item was very different. I expressed this to the seller and they got very defensive. I told the seller as the customer I am not happy and do not wish to proceed with the order and I want to cancel it. They refused to cancel as they said it is to late they have printed it and it is a personalised item and it has already been shipped and gave me the tracking number. -GV039948759GB

I then opened a dispute on 01/11/19. As the seller told me they had shipped the item on the dispute I selected the status 'REFUND & RETURN' even though I had not received the item yet. I told aliexpress I want a full refund as I do not approve.

When I then checked the tracking number, it said the seller has cancelled the shipping. I screenshot it and added it into my dispute as evidence. I went online and spoke to several different customer service agents about what has happened and they said because I have not received the item i need to change the dispute status to 'REFUND ONLY' and I will definitely get a full refund back so I went back on 03/11/19 to the dispute and changed it and expressed that I have not got the item and the images I have are images the seller sent me.

Aliexpress refused to listen to any of my valid points and said they will refund me £28 for inconvenience . I rejected this proposal and added more evidence to my dispute.

today 07/11/19 I received an email saying Aliexpress has closed the dispute and I will be receiving a £28 refund.

I will not be accepting this and have made an appeal

I believe it is very unfair that I am having to pay for something 1. I have not received. 2. Something I do not approve of or want . If this is how Aliexpress deals with there customers I will definitely not be purchasing anything from here again or recommending them to anyone else.

A partial refund of £28 which Aliexpress proposed is UNACCEPTABLE considering the amount I paid to begin with.

4.0 inch 1080p dual lens full hd car dvr camera

Let start from the beginning. I wanted to buy rear camera for my car. I stared searching and unfortunately I liked the store and the product which seemed to be very good device with front, inside and rear camera. I saw the feedback from other buyers and there was only one bad that rear camera didn't come. I searched again and I saw that the price of the camera is 5 dollars and I said to my self I will take the risk. And I ordered it for 25 dollars. What a bargain I made.. The bad practice of this seller however made me to pay another 15 dollars to customs because they added at custom description "lens" and due to this custom stopped this product because of the camera lens which are quite expensive. Anyway so far I paid 40 dollars for a multiple device so it was fine till that moment. I opened the package and what a surprise I haven't rear camera?. Also this was expected and I thought oke I will order right away a rear camera. But I had a feeling that something is not right and I have a looked the package one more time. And guess what not only the rear camera was missing but the possibility to be added a new one is missing also. So the whole jack and sw for it is not included. And here I got angry. I have 2 options to return the item and to lose 25 dollar or to keep this for 40. Don't know which decision is better really. I even cannot sell this here because everyone will order from internet with rear camera for less money than my offer for this sh.. T. And now I need to make another decision shall I buy only rear camera and will have 2 lcds on my front car glass or to order another multi device?.. And the story did end meanwhile the bad feedbacks were increased. And guess what they all didnt get the real camera. I hope here someone will hear my voice because I tried directly with aliexpress but so far no luck. Of course I opened a dispute which aliexpress returned me 5 dollars. I dont want this money. For me this seller is not a different from the thieves and I want just not to sell this item any more or to sell the exact what is described.

watch

II am complaining about the watch I ordered 2months before ...after I received it I was happy with the good, but after I did find out that the watch is late ...I also changed the butteries, but it didn't help...I op opened the dispute but they closed again ...I wrote a message to the seller, they are not responding, please help to take my money back and to send the watch ...

sonifer

I have purchased large size kettle from sonifer and now after 6 months it stopped working, I have chat with seller they asked me to send video after I done they say video is not showing the problem so I have send longer video, I want REFUND as soon as possible.I am really upset with this service and I expect aliexpress solve this problem and get back my money.

small square ladies watch with bracelet fa1437; good luck watch store

Dear Sir/Madam,

On the 25/10, I applied for 2 watches from the store listed above, I however have some difficulties that need to be fixed.

First of all, when searching the item, it says that it's $20.40, however, I have been charged about $70.61. The price is not adding up!

Secondly, the seller charged me for both watches but failed to let me know that one was out on stock. When confronted about it, they just told me to apply for a refund. I however needed more information but they were not clear with their answers and are not even responding to me.

I would like a refund for the watch that is out of stock. I would also like to know the whereabouts of the other watch. I've been charged money but I can't even see the item on the "to be shipped" section. It is not on my order history either.

Please fix this issue as soon as possible.

Thank you for you time.

not receiving goods

Hi there,

I am an AliExpress Gold member and I have been shopping for a few years with you guys now. Lately I've been having many issues with orders not getting delivered.
It is quite disappointing to see that and it does make me thinking to stop using your services. I used to be a Platinum Member but I stop ordering for a while as I had some delivery issues back then as well.
I have three disputes opened at the moment and I think this should be quite worrieing for your customer service.

Unhappily,
Ana-Maria Vlad

10 different items

I made an order on the Aliexpress app since June 2019. I purchased different things (clothes, wristwatches) from atleast 3 different sellers.
I kept going to check the post office for my items but it wasn't there.
It got to a point that the sellers clicked that I received the items themselves and I couldn't open a dispute.
This is not my first time of patronizing Aliexpress
I don't know why this turned out to be like this.
Please I need to get a refund or atleast get my goods.
Thanks.

hair

Hi. I ordered bundles from a company cdd as lows Suzhou Huate Imt Ext Co Ltd. On the page it said that the hair was non remy which meant it was synthetic. I sent back the hair to the address of this company which then I got told was the address of the of the express and not the company itself. The person who I spoke to said that it is human hair, they just said it was synthetic on the packaging to avoid customs tax. I just feel like I've been now cheated out of my money and I still want a refund.

• Updated by Aaliyahdavy · Nov 05, 2019

Also, this is false advertising. I just want my money back because I’ve had enough.

Good morning
I wish you can help, I've placed an order in 9 & 11 august 2019, My account showed the goods are delivered to my country, I went to the postoffice listed in my info but they told me nothing was received .
So please i want to know why are my order is stuck and what can i do
Screenshots of items and my address are attached.
Thank you very much.

I couldn't receive my order

refund for product not received

I placed an order with Chicever store for 3 items, after weeks of not sending the items, the seller informed me that they don't have this dress in stock. She sad they can send me the other 2 items and then I can open a dispute and choose logistics reason, so it doesn't hurt their reputation. So, I waited and when I got the package I opened a dispute. I did exactly what the seller asked. The amount that was offered for return was less than I paid. Almost 6$less. when I asked why, they sad that they having a store discount and can only give me this. What kind of nonsense is this??? You don't send me a product, you make me jump through hoops, so your reputation doesn't get hurt. And months later you don't even return my money. I have one comment : FRAUD and POOR costumer service. This is unprofessional and horrible!!! never mind that this dress was never on sale on their website for the price that they offered to return.

product not received despite debited from my credit card

I was able to track down the order number from the customer service agents with Eva the robot. Order no. [protected] Product is 696 Q13 Smart Bracelet ECG PPG Heart rate Monitor.

In the beginning, was debited from my credit card for my order but did not appeared on my Order List so I cannot tracked it. See attached with date 02.09.2019 with the amount of CHF31.26

The last agent (there were five other agents) that talked to me, Hayley, told me that the shipment was cancelled until when we were cut-off

product not received despite debited from my credit card

• Updated by Poquito M. Libugui · Nov 04, 2019

Date: 02.09.2019
    Client Name In Aliexpress : Robert L 790416205

Debited from Credit Card but did not appeared on my Order List. I was able to track down the order number: 8001170169535606 from the call center agents. The last agent, Hayley, ( there were five prior call center agents )told me that the shipment was cancelled today 04.11, 2019. Prior call center agents told me that it was already on the way.

For the resolution: Refund the amount debited which is CHF 31.26