AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

AliExpress Customer Service Contacts

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

AliExpressDidn't receive the item, didn't refund my money

More than 3 months I didn't receive the item, I complained to customer service to refund my money they let me wait 10 days then after 2 weeks I tried to contact with then.. But no one answered me I waited another 2
Weeks then I tried again.. But no one care, now I didn't get the item or my money and no one care... So bad.. Iam disappointed

AliExpressStolen money for not delivered goods

I make 2 orders from aliexpress lp00175564256400 [protected]) and lp00174546033330 [protected]). Both orders disappear after long investigation I find out that both parcel was lost by china forwarder cainiao.
    For my demand to aliexpress to return my money. No any help for customer and no money return. All things to investigate were parcel is lost must be done by aliexpress not buyer. So aliexpress is fraud company which grabbing buyers and stolen their money. I ask to stop aliexpress business all over the world, because of criminal activity of aliexpress

AliExpressNo item no refund

I ordered a product on Aliexpress. Not arrived. I opened a dispute. The seller persuaded me to order another product and he refunded the amount as he could not directly transfer it to my account. I agreed. I made another order. The seller just tells me to pay for the order. I didn't get the product or my money back. The seller pulled the time until I can't report him.
      Intellisafe Store is the company name on Aliexpress - Do not buy from them!!
      The company name - Shenzhen HengZhiHui Electronic Commerce Co., Ltd

AliExpressPuddle jumper baby kids

The items was sent to general post not to the p. o box updated in the adress which make an extra 15 qar for each item I order

I need to have this 15 qar back into my card before I pay it

Please reply at me asap

My email :[protected]@gmail.com

Puddle jumper baby kids

AliExpressItem not received from i'm living furnishings store aliexpress store

Item Automatically confirmed as received soon after seller shipped ? tracking number shows item actually delivered 2 weeks later than that to an address 3000klm away in Victoria and I'm in Western Australia. Unable to open dispute as already comfimed as received but tracking shows delivered 2 weeks later, Seller offered to Refund or Resend and did neither.
          Trying to complain on the Website you just go around in circles with EVA.

Item not received from i'm living furnishings store aliexpress store
          Item not received from i'm living furnishings store aliexpress store

AliExpressMoney token off my card unauthorized purchase

Hello on the 12 of aug 366.67 was took out of my account on aliexpress the transaction was an authorize and I'm asking for a refund also on any information that could lead to the hackers info so I could contact the police. I have 2 children I'm currently not working and the hacker spent every penny I had on that card. thank you if you could email me at [protected]@gmail.com I would greatly appreciate it

Money token off my card unauthorized purchase

AliExpressMona Lisa Mall - Non Delivery of goods

I ordered goods from this company last year...8 cushion covers in Lake Blue, costing $31.01. To be honest with you, I'd forgotten about this order, then I remembered it. By this time, the order had been closed. On 28.08/2019, Mona Lisa Mall said they'd only just found my message and said they'd resend it. They haven't, despite me messaging them many times. I can see they've read the messages, but rudely refuse to reply. I hope you can either get my order sent to me, or make sure they refund me.

You can reply at my email address, which I'd prefer [protected]@xtra.co.nz

I thank you most sincerely.

Chris Fox (Mrs)

Aug 08, 2020

AliExpress — Order cancelled right after, it made not refund yet

I ordered an item with aliexpress and realised I made the order by mistake and cancled it right after it made...

AliExpressFraudulent seller jewelry

I must say that the experience was terrible, first the seller told me that the complete package would not arrive, that articles would be missing, then the package never arrived, but it was reported that it had been delivered, when I informed to the seller about this and asked for information to fill out the forms to the post office the seller refused to give the information, it happens that I was informed by the offices that some sellers give you the shipping number of another order in the same city and so when you reach the other person, it is reported that it was received, it is a type of fraud that I had already heard about but had never experienced, of course aliexpres will not help you because the article is reported as delivered

They never wanted to give information beyond the number of shipments to stop the search for the package.

Ali ExpressPair practical durable flat feet and zwellbe eyelash extension glue

Iam complaining against ali express company, i have been now 4 months from my ordering but i did not receive yet the shipment and also i requested for refund my money but no body answered me, i sent also alot of emails but no benefits
                  Please help me

This my 1st order number : [protected]
                  Order date : 10-04-2020
                  My 2nd order number : [protected]
                  Order date : 31-05-2020

I submit picture for evidence and thank you alot

Pair practical durable flat feet and zwellbe eyelash extension glue
                  Pair practical durable flat feet and zwellbe eyelash extension glue

AliExpressUnethical behaviour

I have ordered via Aliexpress 400 face masks with GF Healthy Life Store. They only delivered 40. I opened a dispute with Aliexpress and the company promised to open a new order to deliver the missing 360 items for free. The dispute was closed. They however cancelled the free order and deleted the chat history. I am left with a loss of Euro 500, -!!!

My order nr's with Aliexpress are:
                    Order ID: [protected]
                    Order ID: [protected]

This company is cheating and damaging the reputation of AliExpress and the Peoples Republic of China!

Pls. contact me at: hen [protected]@outlook.com

Unethical behaviour

Aug 04, 2020

AliExpress — Issues & disputes

I am really upset about AliExpress' Judgment for my order No. [protected] With Tracking No...

AliExpressCharging my card and still requesting a payment

They have taken the payment from my card but they are still requesting a payment and I was charged twice for the same item. I have received emails confirming the orders/payment. Yet on my account its saying I have to make the payments. Can't get any help at ALL. My money has been taken and now that you have it there is no customer after care, I feel like I have been virtual robbed!

AliExpressIPTV subscription - seller disappeared

I have bought a subscription from cloud TV store for 14 months and it stopped working after four months. The seller disappeared and he's not answering to messages Sent.

Store link: Cloud TV Store

IPTV subscription - seller disappeared

AliExpressPetrol pump

Plastic Car Parts Durable Hand Syphon Hose Transfer Pump Petrol Diesel Fuel Oil Water Liquid Portable Car Tool Accessories - valune €1.54

Refund got refused - reason:
                          We're really sorry for what has happened and we totally understand your feeling. As the shipping information indicates the package has been delivered and you didn't provide us with the valid evidence to prove you haven't received the package within the limit days, we assume you have received the package and we will release the full payment to the seller according to our rule. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated. Do not hesitate to contact us should you have any other questions. In case you have future assistance, we are entirely at your disposal. Best wishes.

This reason is against any human logic. How should I proof non-receival of a shipment?

AliExpressExchange of product

Hello,

I'm sorry but I couldn't find any possibility to contact you on the website.

The "reset password" function did not work for me.
                            The phone number I used for the order is +33 [protected]

I ordered a dress 7457 - green S*01 on the 6th of june and my card was charged as follow :

08/06/2020 CARTE X5570 06/06 WWW.ALIEXPRESS.COM 14, 15 USD LUXEMBOURG 1 EUR=1, 1275 USD COMMERCE ELECTRONIQUE -12, 55 EUR

(parcel number LP 396383829FR)

I ordered a dress last month and the size is too big.
                            I would like an exchange if possible : I would send you the dress in S
                            and take the same one in XS.

Could you tell me the procedure to follow please ?

best regards

Lana
                            [protected]@gmail.com

AliExpressItem not sent, full refund not given

I ordered an item, the status was changed to sent with a tracking number attached. AFter not receiving the item withint the given timeframe promised, I paid extra for express shipping, I filed a dispute to get the shipping costs refunded which it was, under the impression the item was still on its way. The item never arrived and was never originally sent. The company, TOSPRA Dropshipping Store, now refuses to send the item because it and shipping costs have increased, and also claims not to be able to refund me the full price as a dispute has already been settled. I am not out of pocket having paid for an item that was never sent and is being refused to be sent

AliExpressCancelled order

I ordered some bicycle rims on Aliexpress but then changed my mind & cancelled the order, I paid by Paypal & cancelled before the order was despatched, I have still not received my refund & the seller says I must contact Aliexpress which is impossible!

There is no Aliexpress customer service email.
                                The only contact is with the seller who claims to have processed the refund.

Cancelled order

AliExpressProduct not received

It is 45 days since my order and there is no sign of it. When I went on the site to find out what had happened to my order they gave me a tracking code that didn't work at all. When I tried to open a complaint I was told I couldn't for another 45 days. So I have to wait three months after placing my order before I can even start a dispute process. What a joke! I then wrote to them via an email address I eventually found, and have never heard back. I think this site is a scam, that has stolen my money. Avoid at all costs!

AliExpressPostal service

LF045660502SG this is the tracking number of my package that has disappered atSINGAPORE S06,  SINGAPORE. If some one could cantact me avout this package would be great. My email is [protected]@gmail.com. its been 5 months sence I ordered this package and it seem to be stuck at this piat office. I have canta ted the seller and the aliexpress who sells the items and I havent had any luck from anyone. Ive even asked for a refund but because nothing has been said from this post office they will not refund my money. Im sick of dealing with this. Especially sence its like my package has disappeared in thin air. If we could please resolve this it would be greatly appreciated. Last anything was posted about it was on April 29 and thats was 4 months ago and I just want to either recieve this package or get a refund. Please contact me back thank you.