Having problems with Kapruka.com?

Kapruka.com Customer Service Contacts

+94 715 551 111 (Head Office)
+94 112 372 178 (Mall Outlet)
+61 870 708 164 (Australia)
+1 859 215 0159 (USA and Canada)
+44 207 078 4149 (United Kingdom)
237/22, Vijayakumaratunga Mawatha

United Kingdom
145-157 St John Street, London, EC1V 4PY

Australia
1362 Ports Hill Road, Blackwood, SA 5051

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kapruka.com Customer Service. Initial Kapruka.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kapruka.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kapruka.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Kapruka.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kapruka.com Complaints & Reviews

KaprukaMisleading product information

Answer to your Kapruka product enquiry

Kapruka.com
To
[protected]@yahoo.com
Oct 29 at 3:35 AM
Dear Kapruka Customer,

Thank you for the question asked about the below product. Here is our answer.

Question: Hi,
I yesterday order one of these oven(VLKR302658D9) I noticed that another seller who sells the same product same model number but different images. https://brownsdeals.com/collections/electric-oven/products/sanford-45-lts-electric-oven-sf-3608eo

Answer : Thank you for pointing out our mistake. Extremely sorry for any inconveniences caused, the images will be updated soon.

Product Link : https://www.kapruka.com/shops/deliveryProductPreview.jsp?utm_source=faq&id=elec00A2011

Thank You.
www.kapruka.com - Kapruka (Pvt) Ltd.
Colombo Office - Phone: +[protected] / Fax: +[protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
Refer to the above email, I would like to bring to your attention that well known company like kapruka were misleading and
Unsubstantiated by not providing accurate product information, feeling cheated after a purchase. After this experience I became more cautious and will request all the readers to be more cautious as well.
Thank you.

Misleading product information

Jun 02, 2020

Kapruka.com — vlkr96ffa12d

1. Complaint details regarding kapruka delivery are forwarded herewith as an attachment for your kind...

May 06, 2020

Kapruka.com — Food

Rotten box of vegetables for US $18 delivered on 19th April. Unacceptable. I wonder if they will re-send...

Kapruka.comHome essential

Order #VLKR17A0796D
    Orders place on the 28th of March .due date 5th April
    I called their hotline just to ensure that the deliveries will go through today .
    They informed me that non of the orders will be processed
    Is this justified!!'

Kapruka.comDid not deliver even after confirming

Kapruka customer care ticket 49612- Order #VLKR6B0C745A
      Kapruka customer care ticket 49611- Order #VLKRC16A38FA
      Orders place on the 27th of March. Due date 5th April
      I called their hotline just to ensure that the deliveries will go through today.
      They informed me that non of the orders will be processed
      Is this justified!!' i'm fuming at their callus attitude

Kapruka.comOrder of groceries for my mom

I tried contacting Kapruka as the delivery is 2 days late. The engine number connects to a message that says they are trying to ensure deliveries go out at the earliest. But no one to ask the status

The email message I sent asking for an invoice for my order (VLKRE63EE472) went without a response.

The company was recently raided for selling items at exorbitant prices and the CEO promised to refund customers (like me) who had been ripped off..

How can I take legal action?

Kapruka.comCancellation of order

I ordered two packs of Brittol hand sanitizer from kapruka on the 19th of March, 2020. I paid the due amount of Rs.2620 on the same day. My order number is VCAR2D52A886. However, when I checked the order status two days ago it showed as cancelled. I wasn't informed of this cancellation before and I have already made the payment to Kapruaka. If I won't be receiving the goods, I should be given a full refund of the of the payment I made.

Kapruka.comflowers

Order number AY0A2BFBE206-
            Kapruka delivered a wrong flower bouquet to my mother today. It was ordered by my niece in New Zealand for her grandmother. However, instead of about 20 fresh pink roses they delivered 15 withered red roses and eucalyptus leaves wrapped in an awful plastic paper. It was smelly too. I am shocked at the extremely bad service by Kapruka.

flowers
            flowers

Kapruka.com(ay1a2a7628f4) fruit and wine basket us$ 42.92 (42.92us$ ≈ 60.95 au dollars)

My sister from Australia has paid for the following and got it delivered on 24.11.2019 on my mothers birthday. There was a HIGH SUGAR CONTENT Celebration drink instead of a WINE (as mentioned in your web advertisement) . That advertisement on your website is MISLEADING as it indicates as @ FRUIT AND WINE BASKET'' Please check the meaning of WINE. We are NOT fools to accept whatever you send us. I called your hotline to get a clarification regarding the same and i am very disappointed to say that the customer care officer who answered the call on 24th Sunday at 3 PM was very rude to me. Please train your people to serve customers well.
              AWAITING a speedy response. - Mrs Ekanayake

(ay1a2a7628f4) fruit and wine basket us$ 42.92 (42.92us$ ≈ 60.95 au dollars)

Kapruka.comkapruka cake and fresh flower delivery

Order #VLKR3262FE65: I ordered a Strawberry Delight Chocolate Gateau (Strawberry Delight Chocolate Gateau-cake00KA00856) and fresh flowers (Single Rose Boxed-flowers00T182) from kapruka.lk for my fiance's birthday. I requested it to be delivered early as possible but was informed that they cannot guarantee a time (which I accepted).

But the cake's icing was melted and the finishing was completely different from the catalogue at the time of delivery (4.00pm).

Flower petals were withered at delivery (4.00pm).

I'm completely dissatisfied to trust kapruka.lk again with an important delivery.

kapruka cake and fresh flower delivery

Kapruka.commisleading delivery time provided on website

Kapruka website promises delivery within 24 hours for some items. However for one such item I was informed that it can only be delivered after 2 days, and for another I was requested to pay an additional fee of Rs. 750 for guaranteed delivery within 24 hours. So the delivery time provided on the website is deliberately false information. It would be better if more realistic and accurate information is provided upfront, rather than simply providing false information to attract customers.

Kapruka.comcake and personal greeting card

It was so disgusting service provided by Kapruka this time ... i never expected from Kapruka this kind of service at all.

I have place a order more then 4 days ago to be delivered on 15th of Feb. i have a mentioned a request this item need to be delivered after 3PM only.

But some random message coming from your Admin regarding date only only we can confirm. and we can delivered on same date but time won't be acceptable due to any requested.

I'm trying to contact them through E-mail coz I'm not living in Sri Lanka my phone bill would go more then 100 USD if I call thorough direct line.

Some kapruka staff keep sending me the same message again and again for my every single inquiry what I made. Your guys need to know this is a online business your guys should pay attention to every single mails you received. You can't just copy and past one paragraph to all the customers.

Suddenly 15 th of Feb Early morning kapruka sending me a mail which is? i have order a personal greeting card along with some other products. We don't have enough stock of greeting card what u have order. so we will refund your money with in 5 days 🤦🤦... I replay to kapruka could u please select a different card up to your choice send along with other products. But they fail to do this !!! They haven't send alternative card for my order.

Finally your driver call my fiancee to come and collect the delivery from more 500 metre distance.because we cannot come to your door step 🙏🙏 her house is located inna 10 feed long road all the vehicle can travel on the same road. seriously guys this how your guys doing your service !!! Absolutely disgusting 😡😡😡

Kapruka.comcustomer service

I called the customer service 5 times, to check my order status, proper feedback was not given, they said they would call me back after checking the drivers' location but no one called back, This was my first experience ordering from kapruka and it resulted in horrible service. Santhusha was the sales representative who told that he will update me on the order status, but never did

Kapruka.comcustomer service

I am writing today to complain about the poor customer service I received from your company on December 12, 2018 on 12.34p. m. I have called [protected] (Head Office) to confirm my order and I received really impolite respond from the person who have received the call. Since you are taking call records for quality assurance, please look into it.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss matters further and to learn of how you propose to prevent a similar situation from recurring. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kapruka.com — goods were not delivered on time.

I placed an order (grocery items) to deliver to Pannipitiya on 02/12/2018. order no AY2A1A3330CE. This was a...

Kapruka.comnot refunded very frustrated. will never use kapruka again

Placed 3 orders with Kapruka
                          2 of them would not be delivered on time so I requested to cancel the order.
                          The other was supposed to be delivered on the 25th of Oct 2018. They called the recipient and said that they cant deliver it. When I called Kapruka they said that the order was for the 28th. They changed the date on their side. But didnt deliver on the 28th either
                          I have been requesting them to refund my money back. But no response.

Kapruka.com — didn't provide the details of the sender upon my request

I received a cake via Kapruka on the 29th of August from an anonymous sender( order number - AM0A0E6A1E04) ...

Colombo

Kapruka.com — cake ordered was old and stale

I had ordered a cake for my father's birthday from your website with the order number VEXT772EA851. The cake...

Kapruka.comthey not delivery and not inform at all

Thanks for your order, k s jayasooriya.

Your order was successfully received for US$64.94.

You will see 'KAPRUKA.com LLC' on your card statement for this charge.

Your Order Reference Number is :AL3AF7D4B02E

You may check the current status of your order by going to https://www.kapruka.com/contactUs/orderStatus.jsp
                            or by going to 'www.kapruka.com' and using 'Order Status' tab.

Remember, we are here to help, so if you have any questions, please e-mail us at [protected]@kapruka.com

Thank you for shopping at Kapruka (www.kapruka.com).

Kapruka Pvt Ltd - www.kapruka.com - Bringing Sri Lanka one step closer to you.
                            Lexington, KY
                            USA.

This is the email Kapruka send me but until today 11/04/18 they not contact me until I'm asking them wen they going to delivery the told they can't do that address. now I got big problem. This is bad I'm really disappointed
                            My number [protected] Kasun

Kapruka.comorder number:vaut5203bb9f

I made the above order for one of my friends birthday and it is a birthday cake. Order supposed to deliver today the 9 th March. But as I didn't receive the delivery email I called the customer service and they told me the order can't deliver today due to the curfew in Kandy. But the destination is Matale and after my telephone call, they changed the delivery date to 12 th on their own will without informing me. This is highly unprofessional and unsatisfied.If there is an inability you should inform me before I asked. Please try to deliver my order as soon as possible once the curfew withdraw.