Menu
AliExpress
customer service contacts

AliExpress
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

1595 complaints
35 resolved 1560 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of AliExpress. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile Q&A

+1 408 748 1200
(USA)
USA
63 87

What is AliExpress’s email address?

AliExpress’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

AliExpress website

What category is AliExpress related to?

AliExpress is related to the Online Shopping category.

What are the social media accounts of AliExpress?

What is AliExpress's Facebook?
Connect with AliExpress via Facebook at AliExpress
What is AliExpress's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to AliExpress on YouTube at AliExpress
What is AliExpress's LinkedIn?
See AliExpress's portfolio on LinkedIn at AliExpress
ADVERTISIMENT

Frequently asked questions about AliExpress products and services

What is AliExpress?

AliExpress is an online marketplace based in China.

How to contact AliExpress?

You can contact AliExpress at +1 408 748 1200.

Where is AliExpress located?

AliExpress is located at № 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District, Hangzhou, China - 310052.

View more questions & answers

Overview of AliExpress complaint handling

1595 AliExpress reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Nov 17, 2010. The latest review Motherboard for PH315-51 to PH 317-52 was posted on Jun 21, 2022. The latest complaint Nano electric spray gun was resolved on Oct 04, 2021. AliExpress has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 1595 reviews. AliExpress has resolved 35 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with AliExpress?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest AliExpress’s complaints

C
10:09 am

AliExpress - Motherboard for PH315-51 to PH 317-52

Purchased this motherboard Sept 30 2021 - I have a PH317-51 and motherboard was completely wrong even though their advertisement still, sows it will fit 9 months later (June 21 2022). The motherboard also was delivered damaged. I contacted Aliexpress under it buyers protection program and asked to have the motherboard returned as it was wasn't as described...

S
4:13 pm

AliExpress - Mobile Phone

I have order a mobile phone from AliExpress with order No. 8146909813065056 it is received at our country and hold by custom.I have visited to custom for custom clearance they gave me 2 IMEI numbers of that mobile for registration PTA to pay custom duty.When I tried to register these IMEI numbers on PTA the error is showing IMEI numbers with 1st 8 digit...

B
8:33 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AliExpress - I didn't received my item

Hi, I received message that item delivered but I still haven't my item. I tried contact 07/06/2022 with AIWILL Official store and have to receive reply after 24 hours but today 13/06/2022 and I haven't reply. I am very disappointed such service and still wait my item or return refund money. I attached copy track message.