Having problems with ModLily?

ModLily Customer Service Contacts

Room 2087, № 15-3 Building, 999 Ningqiao Road, Pudong
Shanghai
China - 201206

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ModLily Customer Service. Initial ModLily complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ModLily above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ModLily. Discuss the issues you have had with ModLily and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

ModlilySwimsuit

I placed and order for a swimsuit and received it today and I was satisfied with the quality. The bottoms are the correct size (XL) and fit fine; however, the top is 2 sizes smaller (M). I don't care to just wear the bottoms and go topless, therefore, I would like to get the correct size.
My order # MM2006282149421450. Please correct YOUR MISTAKE by sending me the top in an XL.

Dec 26, 2019

Modlily — damaged good and refund of shipping cost

I ordered a top, it arrived and was soaking wet in the bag which it was packed in at your factory. I wa...

Modlilythe company is saying they have not received the item back to issue me a refund

I ordered an item which I recieved but the item was to big so I returned it to the return address on the parcel with all the paperwork but they are saying they have not recieved the item back so they cant refund my payment. Can you help me to locate my item. Here is the tracking info of the order: M1909180119003881. Shipping time [protected]:00:23. The Shipping Company: Yanwen express. Tracking Number: UE825786134YP and the Tracking Link:http://track.yw56.com.cn/en-US.
    I would appreciate if you could find out the address and contact number to where my item is at present moment.

ModlilyI want the 164.44 put back to my checking account you charged my credit card when which was not oked

I never authorized any payments to be pulled from my checking accout.
      The dress that I sent back has not been credited to my accout Please do so asap.
      [protected]@yahoo.com. Phone [protected] I had thought that you would be the dress and other clothing would be the perfect store for me but it turned out to be the worse.
      The time that it takes to get your money back is weeks and some months . I think that you must be a vender that get other clothes and buys them out and resales them out
      that is why the dresses never fit. I know that you are from another company so no one can help the customers on in USA. I would if you can Just return my 164.44
      Linda Brown

Jun 26, 2019

Modlily — two shirts ordered

I ordered two shirts from Modlily and they took at least a month to arrive. After arrival, I tried them on...

Modlilyordered something three months ago which was never received

I ordered three swimsuits at the end of January 2019 - two of them arrived and as of 3 days ago, the third one had never arrived and I was always fobbed off every time I followed up. So after complaining yet again to them I received one response saying how they were very sorry but the package had been returned to them because I had not been available to collect it in Dubai ( this is totally wrong and no courier company ever called me to tell me they had parcel for delivery - I receive a lot of parcels from various companies ), yet another agent told me it had never been shipped. Obviously the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing

Messages are going back and forth and they are not answering what I am actually asking, nor has anyone provided me with an e-mail address of management to complain to as I keep asking. Furthermore someone replied this morning saying they will expedite the delivery of this after I have asked several times for a refund. I do not want this package any longer, I do not want delivery of the parcel ( normal or expedited ), I do not want store credit, I want nothing more to do with Modlilly and I would not use them again in my life EVER. I want to close account with them for EVER. Butt agents do not read and answer the message being sent. It is also difficult to know if the Modlilly agents are just incompetent or purposely trying to annoy by ignoring the questions being asked

This is a shame as I have actually ordered a lot of things through Modlilly in the past and until this time I was always satisfied with what I ordered and timeframe I received it in. However after this bad experience I will never use them again, their agents are beyond incompetent, they do not wish to refund money for an order they have not even sent out since I ordered in January and they are frankly a company of crooks and I will always now advise people to avoid Modlilly and never order from them as unreliable.

I am trying to attach the e-mail correspondence that has gone back and forth, however this system will not allow me to do so, therefore I am putting snippets of the communication that has gone back and forth. You can also see that after ordering this at end of January it was finally shipped out mid March ( tracking information was always unavailable )

One very annoyed and unhappy customer who just wants a refund for the items which was never received and which they have in hand so I can get divorced altogether from Modlilly.

Regards

Stephanie

[protected]@hotmail.com &
        [protected]@yahoo.co.uk

Modlilywomen's clothing

I ordered four shirts from this company, on line. I don't remember the date, I received no e-mail confirming my order. On 12/28/18 I received the order, there was no information in the package: receipts, return instructions etc. The fabric is poor quality, the sizes are too small or too big, all ordered in the same size. Trying to find information on line, is hit and miss. On 1/23/19 I found their return policy page, I submitted my refund application, received a "ticket" number, and have not received any communication from them. I guess I am stuck with merchandise I won't use. I'm not sure what you can do for me, I just wanted to let you know about this situation. I would like a full refund for this merchandise. My order number is MM1812310742267731. I obtained this when I found the return policy page. My Ticket number is T4695415677.

Jan 09, 2019

Modlily — clothing

Modlily was doing a lot of advertising on my facebook account and thus ordered from them 4 articles of...

Modlily — item ordered

I have been trying for several days to get shipment info on my order that was placed several days ago..all I...

Modlilyt66570651525 ticket number, return information not provided to me

I wrote you and told you that I had an order that I wanted to send back except for one blue blouse I would keep. I would like a refund of the articles that I return, please.
            You sent me a ticket number (above) but I have not heard from you since. I have no idea where to send these articles since everything was in Chinese.
            My name is Peggy Smith
            I had the order sent to 94 Cobb Road, Highlands, NC, 28741.
            My email address is [protected]@gmail.com
            My phone number:
            cell. [protected]
            Res. [protected]

• Updated by Peggy H. Smith · Jul 26, 2018

This is my Third request for help in returning these articles.

• Updated by Peggy H. Smith · Jul 26, 2018

My phone number is shown incorrectly - the residence nunber in NC is [protected]

Modlilynever received refund for cancelled order

On April 3, 2018 I cancelled an order immediately after I placed it because I was worried that I ordered the wrong size. I received a message that that I would receive a refund, but it did not come in a reasonable time period. I contacted them many times and they insisted that a refund had been made, but my bank statements show no such refund. After several more messages I was told to check with Paypal, even though I did use Paypal. Now they have removed my "ticket" from their site so I cannot contact them about this matter any further. This is a scam outfit and I urge everyone to beware.

• Updated by Rose93 · Jul 12, 2018

Correction: I did NOT use Paypal

Modlily — swimsuit

I order a swimsuit but it is way too small. I tried contacting them about a refund and they refuse to...

Modlily — swimsuit

Purchased item for wife. It did not fit and she didn't like it. Item is also cheaply made. Modlily won't...

Modlilymerchandise not delivered.

I ordered 2 tops on March 17. Paid through Pay Pal. It is April 2 and nothing has arrived. Invoice from PayPal site M1803180747043331. $62.22. Transaction ID: 7R803308A39042000.
                These tops were for a trip to Ireland this month. If they do not arrive by April 13, I want my order cancelled and a refund.
                Kathleen Yack
                2991 Mashie Way
                Southport, NC 28461

Modlily.com — ordered an item online, payment taken, product never delivered!

Ordered 3 bathing suits Feb. 18. one week later feb. 26 finally got an email saying the product was coming...

Lloydminster

Modlilydefective blouse

I placed an order on line when the company kept popping up on my Facebook account. On Dec 3rd I placed an order for a cute red blouse I planned to wear during the Xmas holiday season. Order #
                  MM1712041114206983. The package didn't arrive until January and their was no invoices or any other paperwork. The fabric has a noticeable hole and a 'run' in the fabric about 6-8 inches long. I emailed the company and have gotten no response. The telephone number on the web [protected]) is NOT their number. I have been unsuccessful in using their online 'ticket' process. Deplorable service. Should be some other way to take action with this company. I was expecting them to email me a prepaid label since the product is defective.

Modlilyfailure to issue promised refund

On 10/7/17, I placed an order for some women's blouses and jackets, Order Number: MM1710070115174012. This was my first purchase from this company. They confirmed my payment on 10/10/17. On 10/18/17 and 10/23/17, they did a partial shipment of my order. Some was not received and sent back. They then said they sent another order on 11/7. I'm not sure of the date I received everything but it did come in several shipments. I was not happy with any of the products; they were either too small or I didn't like the fabric. I went through their on-line process to return the items and get a full refund. They sent an email back asking if I would accept a 50% refund and keep the items. I said no as I can't use any of the items. They then sent another email asking if I would accept a 80% refund and keep the items. I said okay and planned to simply donate the items to someone who can use them as I surely cannot. It has been about a month and I have received no refund. There is no phone number to contact customer service with this company. The only number I could find for them is for a trucking company, not a clothing company. I will accept the 80% refund or I can simply send everything back for a full refund. It is now after Christmas and the issue is still not resolved with this company. They have live chat but only on pre-orders, not post-orders. Please help.

Modlily — clothing

As there is absolutley no paper work in the two bags of things i have received, going to me, i will not have...

Modlilywhere is my item!!

Where the heck is my shirt! I ordered this in early October. Today is December 4, 2017. Give me a break! This is ridiculous having to wait this long. I have already paid for it so why haven't I received it!??? I am a business owner and I would never do business like this. ModLily keeps sending me "shipment" emails but yet I have not received it. I feel like I have been scammed. I will never order from you again and I will tell everyone I know about your company. I have more than patient in waiting for this item. If I ever receive it, I'm sure whenever I wear it (unless I return it) I will be reminded of how long it took to get it!
                      Donna Richter
                      Order # M1710282232511381

• Su
                          Susan Schmieder Mar 13, 2018

I recently (February 2018) ordered a bathing suit from Modlily. It arrived within 2 weeks. Like others, there was absolutely no paperwork in the bag. The bathing suit did not fit, so I want to return it to the company (within the 30 days allowed for returns). However, I can't log onto their website to receive an RMA return #. When I click on "forgot password", the website asks for my email address. When I enter my email address, I get an error that says "email address and userid must match". I thought the userid was the email address, as indicated when I log in. I cannot locate a phone number to call them, and the "live chat" only brings me to a place where I need to log in in order to chat with someone. I've never had a problem like this in the past with other company's. Next time, I'll only order from companies I'm familiar with. I've spent enough time on this that I might just write it off, but that isn't right. It should be made easy to contact the company.

Modlily — my 2 shirts that I ordered and paid to you in the amount of $56.23

My order number is mm171112073110 My name is Shelley Hollick, my address for my 2 shirts is. 703 N.E...