AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

AliExpress Customer Service Contacts

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

AliExpressPayment without receipt of order received

I made an order of 95, 77€ on 16 June 2020. No receipt was sent to me by the seller so I do not have an order number. The money was cashed by Aliexpress Luxembourg.
Can you contact me by email at [protected]@gmail.com
Jean Peyronnel

Jun 23, 2020

AliExpress — Peephole camera: Ordered and was never delivered. Shows "In Transit" for 76 plus days

I purchased an item from a seller on Aliexpress back on April 8th, 2020 and it is now June 23, 2020 with no...

AliExpressOnline purchase of porter cable adapters

I have purchased 2 porter cable tool Adapter on 04/13/2020 till date the tracking shows shipped. Nothing so far. I filled a dispute and under buyer protection the delivery is automatically being extended by another 30+ days and am being advised to wait. We need to complain about google and Aliexpress both for cheating. The website is highly recommended on google thus breaks my trust on google as well.

• Ha
        Hal Helmboldt Jun 23, 2020

I purchased an item from a seller on Aliexpress back on May 10, 2020 and it is now June 23, 2020 with no product. I had a dispute date of June 7, 2020 and the seller (or someone) moved the date to July 23, 2020. It's been over 60 days and no product and no refund and no way to file a dispute. I suspect that the July 23 date will be moved further out. Not only that, but the sellers page has been changed to French. I can't read it, which makes navigating the sellers page nearly impossible. I have contacted the seller and he/she told me to please be patient. Really? I have been patient. Very patient! Now I'm not patient. I have been ripped off $44.00 U.S. dollars. I also called Aliexpress out in California (allegedly in California). There's no one answering phones. I left a message three times as they claim they will call back. No one has ever called back. So, there you go... I am being ripped off by a seller on Aliexpress with no way to report it or dispute it. I'm never going to buy anything through Aliexpress again. Why would I? Getting ripped off $44.00 is plenty enough warning for me!

AliExpressSmart phone

I purchase a smart phone on 2/29/2020.
      Received the phone on 6/17/2020.
      The phone was damaged and did not power on.
      Contacted AliExpress and the 3rd part seller agreed to pay to ship the phone back to him and pay the shipping cost.
      Then the seller didn't provide the shipping waybill.
      It is almost impossible to communicate with AliExpress.
      My name is Tarek Soudani
      My email address is [protected]@gmail.com

AliExpressBattery for my phone

I purchased a battery from Ali express beginning of year . Used from march till April and battery kept dropping battery quickly. Requested refund seller as under year worrenty no reply or from customer service now has exploded lucky boy in my phone . Never buy this product paid more money than I should have.

Battery for my phone
        Battery for my phone

AliExpressOrder number [protected]

I ordered my package almost 2 months ago and I still haven't received it. I have opened a dispute and AliExpress refuses to give me my refund even after I showed them proof my item never left China and the tracking number was not correct! The seller keeps trying to bribe me to give them 5 star review just to receive a refund even tho i don't have my item! AliExpress then proceeded to let me know I could close then reopen my dispute and when I did they are now saying my item is in transit and won't let me make a dispute! I have 3 items I'm trying to dispute because they have never came and AliExpress is letting sellers provide false tracking numbers and refusing to refund buyers money!

AliExpressCover and tempered glass

I order 3 items from aliexpress,. None of them came. I did up to three times dispute. They reject it by saying the order is complete and already delivered. I sent them proof of tracking which clearly shows that items never arrived. They never responded me. Since the virus outbreak all my parcels faced extremely long delay. Aliexpress changed buyer protection but refuses to help me. Sellers read my messages but ignore me. I am feeling scammed by aliexpress. Please refund me aliexpress. No parcel came went to check post office.

AliExpressOrder not delivered

It has been 6 months since 3 December 2019. The product I ordered did not come and went back. Despite all the time they have not returned, they also do not respond to messages. I do not think that Aliexpress is reliable.

Order not delivered

AliExpressDologo hair

Seller lied to me that he shipped my hair and provided me with a tracking number that was not legit. And when provided with the correct number the tracking status states that the package was shipped and should receive to me today but it's still in china and now where us bound (how is that possible?) I believe the seller is a scammer. I want my money back.

AliExpressOrder id : [protected]

I bought item from Store name: Shop5617315 Store . Order time: 10:39 Mar. 17 2020 .Order ID: [protected].
                  Item never arrived and I can't get my money back because " order is finished".
                  The seller ignoring my messages.
                  Thia is only one message from the seller :
                  The type of dispute you choosed is "return goods and refund ".since you cann't return back the goods so there cann't get a package.You should choose the option "refund only".
                  I couldn't choose "refund only" . There was only one option and it was " return goods and refund" and I don't know why . Maybe because the shipment was still on the way.
                  How can I get my money back?

Order id : [protected]

AliExpressOrdered hair clippers and reading glasses

Order paid but not registered. Complaint impossible without order-id

Ordered above items on 4th May via the AliExpress site and paid for by IDeal. These transactions were confirmed by my bank on the same day. Never received confirmation of order and the order does not appear in my account. I have tried to contact them but it is a robot and I can't really get anywhere without order-id, which obviously I don't have. I would like to get a refund or my order confirmed

AliExpressOrder paid but not registered. Complaint impossible without order-id

On may 9th ordered earpads for headphones from seller "defean official store". Never received e-mail to confirm order and order not te be found in my account. Money has been taken from my account on may 12th. I have tried to contact them but it is a robot and I can't really get anywhere without order-id, which obviously I don't have. I have been in chatting with seller but no response there either. I would like to get a refund or my order confirmed. My clientnumber is es_s_[protected].

Order paid but not registered. Complaint impossible without order-id

AliExpressUnhelpful services and increasing delivery date for 4 months

I ordered some electronic parts from aliexpress in mid of march. Its been over 2 months from the date of purchase and the product is still not recieved. When I complain about that, they just increase the protection time without asking me. Those people are sooo greedy for money that they increased the protection time for 4 months so that I cannot file dispute for refund, no tracking information is available in any of my order.. Neither any customer support number is working... Please help me out of this...

AliExpressTop quality new colors crystal teardrops

On three orders I didn't get a thing from the same seller. Then he tells me he
                          hopes I am happy when I get them. I got the dispute, but the seller was very unhappy. I liked his things but after 3 times will I go back, no way.
                          They are blaming everything on the virus. I have got other order that came on time since all this started. I got some order around the same time and I have
                          got them. Mostly they are putting it on on the virus and I don't believe that.
                          I have on seller that has gotten every thing to me with in 2 or 3 weeks. I don't think we should have to wait another 45 days after the time is up.

AliExpressSeller

It Says free shipping but I'v been charged £2.15. when I messaged the seller no answer then it was soon shipped then told me because of corona virus its AliExpress shipping only now I also ordered something else with free shipping You can not let sellers get a way with miss leading buyers he is using the CORONA VIRUS pandemic to trick buyers thanks

AliExpressComplaint against aliexpress

On 9th april 2020. I placed a order on aliexpress and transfered the payment the payment.

After 3-4 days i received a msg from seller that they don't have this product in stock so you cancel your order but i refused to cancel my order.

On 17th April i received an email from Aliexpress that my order was dispatched and provide me tracking number.

Next day I received a msg from seller that they didn't dispatched the order and the tracking number is fake. Again asking me cancel order and go for refund.

On 29th April 2020 Aliexpress ended the dispute without my permission and inform me you will get your refund.

Aliexpress and their seller are making buyer fool.

AliExpressScam! Bait and switch advertised product

Customized Guitar Store # 5194025 (Shanghai Rematch Music Instrument co./Yiwu Skyline Musical Instrument Co.) shows one resonator guitar (Jonathan 1711EF) in pictures on their aliexpress site and when you order they want to give you an inferior guitar. I believe they are selling factory seconds and defective guitars on Aliexpress and shipping the good guitars to Saga Musical Instruments in America under the Regal brand. When I caught them scamming me their sales person (Sally) got abusive and used bad words. Does Aliexpress condone this?

• Updated by Willian D Webster · Apr 30, 2020

I was in the process of ordering a dough mixer from Siwhen Hy Store # 3255010 for $315.us with free shipping via DHL to Cambodia. (on the Aliexpress site) The company came back and raised the price to $415. saying the shipping via DHL whet up in price. What a scam!!! I just had a $500, guitar shipped to me in Cambodia via DHL and the shipping price never changed due to the Chinese virus.

Apr 29, 2020

AliExpress — item not as described/return shipping

The seller advertised these masks as "stopping pollution and dust". When I received them I discovered they...

AliExpressEachine e58

Order # [protected]

received defective dead on arrival and notified aliexpress immediately upon receipt.
                                  Filed dispute with aliexpress for replacement or refund.
                                  Dispute refused by both merchant and aliexpress.
                                  Dishonorable business with dishonorable sales practice.
                                  Does not honor their own stated warranty
                                  product battery was charged according to instructions.
                                  Quadcopter would not power on. Known good batteries inserted with same no power on.
                                  Battery supplied with product did work in another device.
                                  Battery good... Quadcopter bad defetive on receipt
                                  supplied aliexpress with photo and video of not working device.

AliExpressI paid for orders and I can't track them in my account

I ordered few products of Rosalind gel polish and a refurbished cellphone Sony Xperia Z5, I paid for them and my bank statement shows that indeed I habe paid but I cannot track them in my account. I tried to retrieve then using my debit card but they cannot be retrieved.

My first 6 bank numbers are 402104 and the last 4 are 5425.

Please please help me to retrieve my orders and send me all the details to my email address [protected]@gmail.com

I paid for orders and I can't track them in my account

• Di
                                        Dirk Tenerife May 19, 2020

The same thing happened to me. Order payed, money gone and no order in my account. Communication impossible without order-ID, which obviously I do not have. Looks as if they're doing this on a regular basis. I don't think this is a coincidence. I think they are stealing from thousands of people...These people should be taken to court of you ask me.