AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

AliExpress Customer Service Contacts

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

AliExpressOrder not delivered for more than 100days

Reference of attached screenshot it is to inform you that goods are not delivered for more than 100 days since last few days ali Express application also not showing my order status nor the complaint or dispute page open where i can lodge complaint or see at least status of my order. it is requested you to solve the matter either deliver my order or refund the amount

Order not delivered for more than 100days
Order not delivered for more than 100days

AliExpressNon delivery and non refund

My buyer protection has passed after 90 days and im intitled to a full refund. You now look for reasons not to refund me how the hell can I send you evidence if I didn't recieve any of my orders. The taxes and charges are paid at the post office not at customs and the post office will notify me as soon as it arrive. Remember you guarantee a full refund if delivery is not on time. So now I'm without items and money, you steal from me and you don't keep your word.

AliExpressParcel not received, aliexpress deceided after dispute: no refund

On Jun. 05 2020, I ordered some parts from seller HESAI Global Store on Aliexpress.
      Jul. 14 2020 the tracking info still stook at Jun. 14 2020. Seller didn't response to my messages. Therefore I opened a dispute before buyer protection running out.
      Seller didn't agree to refund the paid amount so Aliexpress had to step in and make a solution. After a long while Aliexpress stepped in on Sep. 05 2020 and decided NOT to refund on Sep. 07 2020. The parcel still didn't arrive and is NOT lying around at the post office. The man at the post office said that it was returned to sender.
      Why do I NOT get a refund while not receiving the parcel? I don't have any chance to contact Aliexpress to explain my case. NO parcel, NO money, NO buyer protection. That's so bad!!!

Parcel not received, aliexpress deceided after dispute: no refund

Sep 19, 2020

AliExpress — Arctic air portable air cooler fan

I bought one of these items from a store on Aliexpress called All Need Store. I paid 17.34 for it. I ordered...

AliExpressBought netflix from shop9000239234 the seller giving false accounts and claiming to be legit.

Wasted 2 days for netflix subscription after getting the account I was not able to login the seller gave me account with mail ending with @126.com that doesnt even exist while logging in the account it displayed wrong pass I asked to solve my issue but seller says he dont want to sell me account... I mean really this is how you fool people and earn money? I request you to take strict action on shop (shop9000239234) and help me to get refund or my product..

AliExpress5Pcs oxy propane gas welding nozzle welding tips holder for H01-6 welding torch

Sirs:

Since September 8th the merchandise I bought through AliExpress, identified by your number [protected] (traking number ML03897632MH) has arrived to Colombia according to your last effective communication. After that date AliExpress ended all kind of communications with me in relation to the goods I bought. This is because you have no representative of your company in Colombia able to activate the steps to deliver the goods to your customers promptly and diligently. Besides that, you are using the services of the worst possible post company in Colombia, which is the public Colombian post office, a real black hole, totally corrupted and composed by a bunch of thieves. All of this is discrediting AliExpress in Colombia, up to the point that nobody wants to use your services again, including me.

Yours sincerely,

Enrique Morales Riveira

AliExpressOrder confirmation not received after payment complete

I have made an order using guest account in aliexpreess dated Aug 03 from Saudi Arabia. The transition process was completed after the payment was made. I did not receive a confirmation / tracking number for the ordered placed. I'm trying to get the refund of or at least the item ordered. 03 Aug 2020
            POS PURCHASE

I haven't received my order against tracking no RP655660262CN

Not received my goods

Sep 11, 2020

AliExpress — 15180 aluminium profile extrusion

I made a purchase on September 10 of six lengths of 15180 Aluminium Profile Extrusion from AliExpress listing...

AliExpressOrder id : [protected] aliexpres / seller : alikafeii trading co. Ltd

I placed an order [protected] on 01.12.2019 and I have not received it until today 09.09.2020.
                There isn't anyone you can talk to and there isn't any mail address. All you can do is to send a message where it takes a lot of time until you get a response.
                My package was send back to china with awb [protected] and they refuse to return my money or give my package. They send me to alikafeii trading co., ltd. And they send me back to aliexpress.
                It was not my fault that the package was returned to china.
                Aliexpres sent to the romanian customs service an invoice with a lower value than the one I paid. I paid 163.89 usd and the invoice issued by aliexpres was 54.63 usd.
                I want my money back or send me the package with the 3 solar lamps ordered.
                Please help me!

AliExpressReturn to sender and refund

I bought a navigation from Aliexpress site, which was not good for my car, it cannot be used. I discovered this after I have ordered and paid it, discussing with the company technique person.
                  I had made return to sender, but the issue is that the product is stucked în France.
                  I tried to solve the issue with seller and they blaim me for this, telling me i have to pay taxes and send the parcel again. But i live în Romania and the parcel îs stucked în France as they delivery from China to France stop and after to me.
                  I gave them the tracking link but nothing îs solving. I told them that they should complain the local post, as îs on their delivery back to sender.
                  Here is the link
                  I wrote also to Aliexpress and nothing changes from 2 months.
                  Hereby i have print screen from discutions with the seller.
                  As I Sent back to sender the package i want my refund.

• Updated by Ioana Peticila · Sep 07, 2020

I am writing on behalf of Petre Joițu

AliExpressViolet teardrop beads

I received my package yesterday 9/3/2020 but it was missing 3 packs of violet beads. There was a label from my post office covering up the aliexpress label. I managed to expose the original label. I translated from Chinese to English and it clearly stated to eliminate the violet beads. Those are the ones that are missing. I opened a dispute and uploaded all my evidence including the original and the translation. Aliexpress found my claim invalid. I've been missing a lot of items lately and I dont want to shop with aliexpress any longer

AliExpressProduct

I get this item from aliexpress edislight 13pcs white ice blue canbus led lamp car bulbs interior package kit... Item was unsafe to use in my car as have left damage was nearly bruned my car seller didn't refund the money even he is saying on the details he have worranty for 1 year seller was scammer as he didn't follow the instructions on aliexpress..

AliExpressEnergy lab

Well I am using the Energy Lab, I played for the UMIDIGI A7 Phone at 28-08-2020 I reached the goal 100000 and there where still 25 available but I cant claim the price! I also contacted the support service and they escalated the case [protected]) and should within 48 hear from them. Now [protected]) still no reaction, so I contacted the support service again and now the case is escalated again and so I need to wait again for 48 hours.

AliExpress[protected]

I made a order on AliExpress with Spain shipping. The seller shipped a defective item. I asked for a refund, as the Bluetooth phones don't work and are garbage.
                          AliExpress decision is: if you want a refund you have to ship it back by your own costs... To China! Which means shipping costs to return are almost same as I paid for the item. This is how AliExpress and sellers fraud the people!
                          They know you will not return the defective item and pay 8€ return! Fore AliExpress are thief's and they work with the sellers. Stop buying on AliExpress! They will fool you and treat customers like [censored]!

[protected]

AliExpressStore no.5569036 this store has been open since dec 18, 2019 business license

I have Placed this order 8014882724298261d long ago and after long waited for delivery, unfortunately, the seller has failed to deliver my item and now he try to refund the amount instead of resending the item.

they are claiming that, the item not available any longer but it is on sale on their websites.

It is not acceptable how the seller behaving, and I need my item instead of refunding the payment.
                            There should be a legal penalty for those who treat the customer in such a disrespectful manner and the buyers should be reworded for the misselenuse of the seller.

Store no.5569036 this store has been open since dec 18, 2019 business license

AliExpressPackage not delivered and refusal to refund

I placed an order in the amount of 45.79€ that was not delivered, however in tracking it says it was delivered. In my local post office I was told that the order had not passed through there (all my orders go through that post), and they were only able to show me the information that the order was delivered in another area of my city. I suppose there was a change of address, but no one (both in my local post office and aliexpress) can tell me any more.
                              I asked my local post office for more information but they said that they could only do it if the seller send some documents as proof. I got tired of trying to talk to the seller, making a refund request, trying to contact aliexpress support. All of this was unsuccessful, and I strongly believe that my complaints were seen only by aliexpress bots.

• Da
                                  [email protected] Sep 08, 2020

I got two seller in Aliexpress who are yet to refund me eventhought I have communicate with them throught messange centre.they are as fooolwing :
                                  1, -DX OUTDOOR STORE
                                  Purchase NO.#[protected]
                                  value :US$9.98
                                  item: trekking back pack
                                  purchase date :03-04-2020
                                  reason : they did't send my order at all so I cancell the order and request the refund.
                                  2, -AP LIFE STORE
                                  pyrchase No.#[protected]
                                  value:19.80
                                  item:5 psc of retratable portable bag
                                  purchase date 04-09-20
                                  cancellation by seller with pretex no shipping way to Indonesia

AliExpressOnce upon a time store

Order ID: [protected] View Detail

Order time: 17:07 May. 19 2020

Store name: OnceUponATime Store

View Store | Contact Seller

Order amount:

NZ$ 31.81

50yards 1" 25mm Bees printed grosgrain ribbon for party gift decoration DIY handmade materials

When it arrived it was a different colour to the one I bought.

Seller said they would replace it, then mucked me around until too late to do anything.
                                I have messaged again and nothing. Haven't received anything.

Aug 20, 2020

AliExpress — Sordin cushions to fit soundbarrier (Order [protected])

Order: [protected] - Ordered Earmuffs to fit SORDIN. I got the Comtac instead (That's another brand...

AliExpressSeller name jado global store

I Paid extra 60.44 USD for fast shipping in feedex but seller send in the normal aliexpress standard courier service(Free shipping ) already i tried to contact the seller more than 4time there is no reply from the seller i paid extra 90 % from the product (Product cost 71 USD) Please rsolve the complian

Seller name jado global store