AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

AliExpress Customer Service Contacts

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

AliExpressWhen will I receive my order.

On the 20th January 2020 at 21.04 PM I ordered a 1/2 shank wood cutter Router Bit 45 degree from NK Labware & Factory Store. It is now 25th March 2020 and I have not heard or received any thing from them.
Find out where the order has been lost and when I will receive it. $24.02 has been paid through Paypal.
Order Number [protected]

Regards
Reynold Thompson

Mar 24, 2020

AliExpress — delay the shipment more than 6 days inside saudi arabia

To the ali express administration, I am very happy to buy through your website and am also grateful for your...

AliExpressI was Charged for the Order but the order never appeared into my account!

I placed an order on March 5. 2020 and got the order number [protected] via a verification mail of transaction. I got charged for this order but when i got back into my account 10 Days after, to chek tracking, there was no order on my acount. Didn't receive any e-mail from Aliexpress and when I contact the seller they said they didn't have any order from me. I tried to contact Aliexpress but Eva ( automated customer service) couldn't help at all, I tried to reach for Live Chat with a Human but still nothing. Verification came through this mail adress : AliExpress
    Desirable solution : Completion of the order first, if not possible get a refund.

I was Charged for the Order but the order never appeared into my account!

• Di
        Dirk Tenerife May 19, 2020

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Looks like a worldwide fraude to me.

AliExpressUnit does not work and seller will not replace

Order [protected] for a KINCO Automatic battery charger.

This unit stopped working within two weeks after it arrived.

I have been in touch with the supplier and they say it has to be repaired at my expense and they will not replace it or refund my money.

I am an electronic Engineer and this has a faulty circuit design and will always go faulty.

Can you arrange a refund of my money for this defective charger please

Regards
      Graham Barron

Unit does not work and seller will not replace

AliExpressI am complaining because I have not received my order and the seller has confirmed that the order has been delivered

Order ID [protected]

Please return the money back please

AliExpressDrill Press Vice

Orderded drill press vice order #[protected] . Received package tracking # LW535666005CN. Opened package to find heated mirror #SKU387432-[protected] PCK also listed as XSA-001 LH which stands for left hand. Entered a dispute sending photos of packaging but not mirror itself because the photo of the mirror was over 2 mega bites and would not transmit. Received a reply that dispute was denied because they did not have a picture of mirror to compare with the vice. I will submit photos of each tomorrow but they should already know this from the SKU #. The other problem is that after waiting for shipment that I be given 3 days to resubmit evidence.

AliExpressDoogee s90 phone

Hello,
            My problem is about doogee s90 . As you know international phone warranty is 1 year. I'm suffering to get my guarantee claim for 6 months. Every time that I contact aliexpress system misleading me. I got my refund as compensation but I just want my right not compensation. Some of help center workers says me I got full refund but I paid 275usd (65usd via my credit card, 210usd aliexpress pocket). 65usd refunded as compensation but as the attachment you can see the phone is useless. It seems I paid 210usd for nothing. Most of workers quit conversation because of they couldn't understand this payment method.
            As you can see I'm suffering for 6 months.
            I suggest you to don't buy phone on aliexpress.

Doogee s90 phone

AliExpressAliexpress took money, but never sent goods

Order Number: [protected]

The tracking number RU500503165HK provided to me does not contain any tracking information except - "Shipment canceled."

The store did not reply to any of my messages.

I tried to open a dispute, but the site threw an error every time I tried.

I repeatedly contacted the support service via chat and survey - no help was provided to me, only empty promises of compensation.

I spent $ 28.95 and a lot of time talking with support in an empty - I received nothing - neither goods, nor a refund, Aliexpress appropriated my money.

Mar 07, 2020

AliExpress — 2020 Ivory Muslim Wedding Dresses Long Sleeves Lace Satin Pearls Vintage A Line Saudi Arabic Women Formal Bridal Bride Dresses

The seller destroyed my wedding plan and AliExpress is not responding Before I placed the wedding dre...

AliExpressLED ceiling COB Downlight Dimmable

Order NO.: [protected]
                Merchandise not received by the buyer. Aliexpress was unable to provide a valid tracking number for the postal office of United States. Without that number it is impossible to start a dispute with the United States Postal Office.
                I requested full refund of my purchase. Aliexpress is trying to keep the money and don't refund it. This is very easy solution of Aliexpress and to loose a customer of several years.

AliExpressUnauthorized Transactions

This is to inform you that there 3 transactions are took place on my Master Card. Where I contact

Thanks & regards

Bhool Chand

Mar 03, 2020

AliExpress — Refund (Order Not Received)

Order No. [protected] / Tracking No. RB887687715SG / Amount. 245$ 01. I brought this From Alliexpre...

AliExpressGivenone franchise store: botanical sunscreen tinted face mineral lotion, broad spectrum, water resistant, spf 50

My order number is [protected].
                    The seller did not send my item in the 60 day buyer protection period. Then he extended the period by 20 days, I still did not get my product. I opened a dispute but he closed it. I never clicked "Confirm Order Received" but somehow the order is finished. Now I am asking for a refund but he is not giving my money back. I cannot contact Aliexpress anymore because the order is finished. The seller is only saying that he will send product again, which I don't want.

AliExpressAliExpress !!!

I purchased some goods late last night, paid for the goods and all seemed fine. today i realised i needed other bits so logged on and ordered and paid for these.
                      Now when i log into my account i can only see the items i purchased today, my bank shows i paid for the 1st lot of goods so where have they gone, why can i not see them in my account ??
                      Have you just taken my money and run away with it ??
                      I will NEVER be using you again if this is not resolved.

Aliexpress, syoonjet StoreImpresora A4 DTG

I have a complaint about a store associated with you syoonjet Store, I placed an order for an A4 DTG printer and they tell me to wait at the end of the month for the Corona virus problem, today I receive a message in which they tell me that printer is out stock more than a month ago, but when I made the purchase I said that they had now they do not have because they want me to buy one with the highest price, that type of deceptive sale can not be allowed make the customer waste money and time

• Updated by Jrey69 · Feb 24, 2020

AliExpressLvron

I ordered a watch by mistake and immediately cancelled it. It was charged to my card and have yet to see a refund. Not even a response! Nobody is speaking with me or attempting to give me my money back. These people are going out of there way to ignore me and give me an automated response when I try to submit my complaint. I really hate to go back to wish but at least they will respond very quickly. These people at AliExpress are unprofessional and need to be dealt with. I would say they were dragging their feet and taking their time but they are to lazy to even look at my account or even give a damn about my issue. I need my voice to be heard. Their refund policy is a joke! So much hassle for a one second mistake of ordering from that pathetic website! For shame

Feb 19, 2020

Shenzhen GTK Power Batteries Company Store — lithium batteries

Dear Sir / Madam. We ordered 2 x 12V 200Ah Lithium li ion batteries pack built-in BMS for solar...

AliExpressorder [protected] out of stock but no money back!

Hello,
                            on January 27, I ordered sofa covers from the "TVPP store" order number: [protected] .
                            The covers are not sent, I wrote to them via the Aliexpress messaging system. They replied to cancel my order. What I did (cancellation for lack of stock).
                            I had been charged on my credit card for 26.40 euros! Not receiving this return amount, I wrote to the seller again who did not answer me and did not even bother to read the messages. It is written "unread" in the mailbox.
                            Where is my money? At Aliexpress or at the fraudulent seller?
                            Can you inquire about this order.
                            I just want a refund for the item that was never sent!
                            Thank you for your reply.

Serge D.
                            Client number : be1142877554zmjg

Feb 11, 2020

AliExpress — delay in shipping and delivery

I have made an order on Ali express on 14 of January, till now i don't have any updates and the seller is nor...

AliExpressdiamond selector ii - order number #[protected]

I ordered 1 item only. Payment for this product was successful on 5 February 2020 and the item purchased still has not been shipped. Order status is giving Awaiting Payment.

I made 2 attempts in making payment. The first attempt failed to go through because in the Alibaba register had expired. The second one was successful. I expected to receive a notice to advise that the item had been shipped.

Why is there a shipment delay when payment was acknowledged ?