Having problems with RoseWe.com?

RoseWe.com Customer Service Contacts

4th Industrial Zone, Guangdong
Shenzhen
China - 518031

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with RoseWe.com Customer Service. Initial RoseWe.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for RoseWe.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about RoseWe.com. Discuss the issues you have had with RoseWe.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

RoseWe.com Complaints & Reviews

RoseWe.comBathing suit

I returned 2 bathing suits back 2019 and I have yet to receive a refund the order invoice was [protected] the payment was taken off my credit card on 12th of september 2019 of $72.60 and I wish to have my refund as I send the suits back oct 15th 2019
Please explained to be why I haven't received my refund as of yet over a year I have waited

RoseWe.comItems not received, request for refund

I placed and paid $236.61 for four (4) items in December 2019. In January I received two (2) items which were damaged, I returned the items and paid for return shipping. On February 20th, I received a partial refund less their shipping in the amount of $73.86 for those two items.

I have sent numerous emails, after emails requesting a refund in the amount of $162.75 for the balance of the items I have not received. To date, I still have not received my refund.

RoseWe.comAll clothing for women

I need to tell you how unhappy I am with Rose We clothing products for women
      I have order several times using different sizes hoping to get smething that fits.

I am a size large but the item which I received did not have a size tag in it could only fit a child.
      I then order 2 other items which were size XXL thinking they may fit and again the items came with no size label or tag on them but they seem to fit someone who could wear a zero.
      I have tried to return them but to no avail because they were flash sale items so perRoseWe, they could not be returned so I feel like ROSEWE has ripped me off and there is no customer service phone nummber,

[protected]@yahoo.com

RoseWe.comshipping time is clearly a problem and some people have not received their item.

Cassandra maxwell
        Rr2002040929492748
        So I was just scammed and have lost out on my money, how can you have people pay extra for you all to just keep the money and never send the merchandise. Contacting better business bureau. I order a dress I thought would be cute to wear on my wedding day before or after the wedding and paid for 3-5 shipping. Processing is 1-3 days and again shipping is 3-5 ordered on 2/4/20 you do the math it should have been here.

RoseWe.comreturn issue

I ordered and received a dress from Rosewe. Once the dress arrived, I noticed that the imprinting on the dress was blurry and faded. I reached out to Rosewe to return the item. Rosewe expects me to pay for return shipping on a faulty item. I have been trying for days to get Rosewe to pay for return shipping. No luck. They have lost a customer. I wont deal with a company that wont accept responsibility for errors on their end.

return issue

Mottingham
            Se9 4te

[protected]
            [protected]@yahoo.com

Where can I pick my dress...yet to receive

I need my dress as I paid extra to get it delivered early.day needed has been missed but I still need my dress since I paid fully for it.

Can you tell me where to pick my dress or where it was delivered

Apr 13, 2019

RoseWe.com — haven't received my order. I needed a larger size. items have been returned

Items have been returned, they arrived on 3/27/19 to the company. I received an email from Jessica stating...

RoseWe.combathing suit $31.89 janette nocerino

I ordered a black bathing suit from you but it came without a bill or return information. It cost $31.89 and the account is for janette nocerino at 15 bartow street, staten island, new york 10308. I paid with paypal rosewe.com telephone # [protected] with my discover card ending in 6112. They told me to contact you by email. My phone number is [protected]. I need a sticker and bill to return item to you. Please get back to me as soon as possible. Thank you.
              Janette nocerino

RoseWe.com2 women's clothes, my last order

Hi My name is Roya Zargari.I ordered 2 outfit from you guys .I recived today and it is very very bad. HORIBBLE quality.
                It has very poor quality and it is not the same as it show in your websit.
                sewing badly.Quality is very poor.
                I need my money back right away and contact my bank and credit card.
                Contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com to give my money back.

Rosewe — clothes order

My husband bought some clothes from rosewe for me for Christmas. They never came. Mid January he started...

RoseWe.coma swimsuit delivered with damaged him on the tank top.

I ordered this swimsuit about 1 month ago...took 3 week to arrive. I have not worn it. The seam on the tank top is unraveling right out of the package. I have no return label. Where do I get the label and return this swimsuit for a full refund? I cannot find anywhere else to get help with this problem. I just want return it and get my money refunded please.

RoseWe.com — merchandise orders that i've placed with the company

Trying to contact you for an order I place which, needs to be changed or something added to or taken off. I...

RoseWe.com — returns

I ordered a dress it was three strips of material stitched together no shape or anything with a belt...

RoseWe.comneed to return items!

I have been trying to get in touch with someone about getting an RMA number to return a package. It is highly impossible to chat with anyone or get a phone number to ask questions. I have never gone through anything like this before. I need help and need it NOW. I can't do anything with these items and must be returned. It was mention that I must use a ticket to return items but no information was available to receive a ticket.

• Ro
                        Roya Zargari Aug 21, 2018

Very poor quality, different with what they have on their website.very unhappy.

RoseWe.comdresses

Ordered 8 dresses and none of them fit! Refuse to refund my money and how to return items! Already paid them!

I have tried to e-mail them, but they keep telling me they do not have an order from me! I have sent tracking number; where the fund was taking out of my account, and they still say there is no record of my order! Been trying for 3 weeks now!

RoseWe.comswimwear

On the 11 Jan 2018 I order three swimsuit, they arrived about three weeks later . As they where to small, I sent they back, I have still not received them they maybe I was my fault as I may have not put my address on the package .You have taken the money out off my account it would be nice to receive them .The receipt no:[protected] and invoice id :rr1801111645571171 .My name is Bernice gray 11 Sylvan street muswellbrook nsw 2333 australia .
                        thank you hope to hear from soon or receive my swimwear

RoseWe.comreturn/exchange

I ordered the Asymmetric hem long sleeve white blouse, size small on 3/14/18. Order # R1803140229202865. I received the blouse but it was to small. I submitted ticket #T8409528128 to return and exchange for a size medium. I have made numerous attempts to get this processed but am getting nowhere. Your return policy is very difficult to get through. I've tried calling the company but that didn't work either. I like the blouse and would like it in a size medium but if that can not be done I want a refund ASAP.

Ina Hammond

RoseWe.com — dresses I ordered

I have not received my order and I'm requesting a Full Refund ASAP! I don't want the dresses anymore. I need...

RoseWe.comhorrible quality, defective, deplorable customer service - refuse to issue refund

This is the worst company I have ever come across. If you are reading this complaint, do not order from them.

There are a plethora of reports from customers who have not received their items, received defective items, or not received refunds.

In my case, I received an item of extremely poor quality. The sizing was off, the seams were already starting to tear at the ends, etc.

I contacted their customer service. They are not accessible via telephone and their live chat is always offline, night or day, every day despite claiming to be available on weekdays.

They did absolutely nothing to solve my problem. Their replies to my messages were so cookie-cutter I doubt they even read them before copy-pasting some random generic response.

They're probably assuming that i'll eventually give up, leaving them with their profit in exchange for unusable clothes.

I corresponded with them for weeks trying to get them to do something, but I now intend to file a dispute claim against them.

Needless to say, I am still left with not a penny of my money refunded and clothes that I can't even wear.

Rosewe's business practices are beyond despicable and I would again advise everyone to stay as far away as possible and never try to purchase anything from them.

RoseWe.com — jean bowknot dress

I am pissed because my product is a week late and they just keep telling me to wait. I asked for a refund...