AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

AliExpress Customer Service Contacts

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

AliExpressshoes

Dear friends of Aliexpress

I am a regular and loyal customer of Aliexpress. I ordered 2 pairs of shoes on the ID [protected]( £42.56)and [protected](£41.66).

I received the shoes. Very pretty shoes but they were big. I contacted the seller and we agreed to send them back so that he will resend me the shoes in size 43 EU as soon as Aliexpress confirm return of the shoes.

I sent the shoes back. Instead of resending me the shoes in 43 EU size as agreed with the seller, Aliexpress refunded me £0.01 for each pair.

I am requested ful refund please, so that I can order the same shoes in size 43 please.

Regards
Antoine B.BIDJOKA

AliExpresspudcoco brand cute crib cot rattles

I have ordered the rattel from seller and I was getting discount from ali express for being first time shopping. I used the discount and ordered but seller cancelled my order because I was having discount. And they don't want to sell with discount. Weired. And when again I ordered with full amount with no discount it was accepted. Is this not a cheating by seller. I recommended ali express to my friends as well but after this I told everyone not to do shopping from ali express. Because of the seller ali express is loosing its customers
    Look forward to hear from you

pudcoco brand cute crib cot rattles
    pudcoco brand cute crib cot rattles

Feb 02, 2020

AliExpress — product stopped working

Bought this "order no [protected]" vpecker e1 obd2 car scanner wifi professional diagnostic tool...

Jan 31, 2020

AliExpress — customer service/ordering service

First of all went to live chat for support and to deal with an issue.After explaining the issue, was asked to...

AliExpressfake payment

i thought that i had placed an order on aliexpress,
      the amount of 36, 35 was taken from my bank account, under the name of PPRO Financial LTD,
      account number IBAN.BE44735045712145
      There is no history in my Aliexpress login of any order being placed.
      After hunting online, I have now read of many other people being scammed in this way, also thinking they are ordering from ALIEXPRESS, and also paying their money into the same bank account as I did.
      Please take action on these people hacking your account.
      I will not order again from aliexpress, I have just lost a hard earned 35e
      D. Hopkins

Jan 27, 2020

AliExpress — 2019 new outdoor men running for men jogging walking sports shoes

Hi there. I have bought a pair of running shoes from this store aliexpress. Seller shop name >senta official...

AliExpressother product came, I ordered i500 tws bluetooth

Dear Sir
        My Name is Raghunath Jadhav from Inida, I have ordered the i500 Tws bluetooth [December 22nd 2019]. order Id: [protected], Today i get the parcel by postel. But its comes with poor palstic packing & am Realy shocked inside the pack is small cigarate packs. i worryed about the my item. Since am your previous customer, I attached the proof of photocopy file which i have ..i Requesting to you.. kindly Guide me.. Waiting for your Reply..

Thanking you..

Jan 21, 2020

AliExpress — order id: [protected]

Shop5261184 took my money and disappeared. Disputing since october and additional orders Orders Awaiting...

AliExpresskebidumei alta qualidade adaptador usb 3.0 pci-e placa de expansão externa porta 2 usb3.0 hub 20pin conector interno pci-e cartão

Poorly packaged, broken piece and doesn't work. It even damaged the rbg lights of my mouse and two usb pens when plugged in. Wanna have the full refund of the product, 7, 14€ (seven euros and fourteen cents).
          Will never buy anything from this shop again. First time anything like this happened to me on this site and I've bought a lot of things now, hope iy doesn't happen again.

ToolY0u Store[protected] digital thermoregulator

I ordered a digital thermostat and received the article with an instruction sheet in Chinese. I cannot read Chinese, and without readable instructions the gadget is useless, to me it is money wasted. Can you please contact the seller to supply me with an instruction sheet in English?
            The thermostat comes with 12 contact points and I have no w ay of knowing what I should connect to what to make it work.

AliExpressnibosi couple watch luxury gold waterproof luminous quartz wristwatch couple gift lovers watch men reloj mujer relogio feminino

I ordered a package of the mentioned product but only one watch came. I ordered it with my friends account so you may not find it with my email. I request from you to send the other watch that is missing in the package or return the money from the mentioned order. I believe that if you llok into it you will find the problem. I was satissfied with my previous order and i plan to order again and i believe that it isnt a problem that tells about the seriousity of the website but rather a honest mistake from workers. Thank you in advance. I look froward to your reply.

AliExpress1-30pcs/set metal wire puzzle iq mind brain teaser puzzles game adults children kids montessori early educational toys a gift

The store I have to complain about is "New exotic store". After waiting 3 months for the product, it arrived to Slovenia precisely when I was on christmas vacations so the post office send it back to the seller. I do not want a refund I want the product back because I need it. I tried to make contact with the store but they do not reply. I would like to talk with them because the purchase is really important.

Best,
                Zaida Anaya

AliExpressaliexpress stepping in to resolve dispute incorrectly

My package was not delivered. Wrongly, as evident from the tracking information, Aliexpress stated that the item was indeed delivered and turned my refund request down.

I have included screenprints from order, order detail and tracking (consistent with order detail).

Can we agree that when an item is in an International Mail Centre the status must be not_delivered and that is for seller to resolve?

I did contact the Dutch postal service. They do not have the iten in their system. I am unable to pick it up.

I would expect more thorough analysis from Aliexpress before deciding on a dispute. Just reading the tracking details would have been enough.

Sunshine Outdoors Storepurchase

Purchased clothing item was sent to another state after paying. No refund yet to be seen. AliExpress needs to band this store from their list. I contacted customer service through chat nothing resolved with the store online. Complaints are all the same item shipped somewhere else's or item is cheaply made. This store have over 1000 + negative reviews and showed be removed from AliExpress.

purchase

AliExpress32 clips portable socks cloth hanger rack clothespin multifunctional drying rack sock holder wardrobe storage cloth hangers

Dear Ali Express, Kindly try to solve my problem with seller, I have bought a parcel from this seller in the winter sale from one week ago and after paying instead sending it he requested extra shipping fees of 2$ and informed me if I don't want to cancel the order specially we have so many bank problems here in lebanon it takes me time to add money to my card, I want this item without any extra fees. I have ordered many items from rest seller and no body requested any extra fees only this seller. Thank you, Waiting for your reply! Sincerely

Wansenda China Storerefund

Hello I ordered a wansenda pen drive in nov 11 2019 which order number was [protected]... The seller couldn't delivery me the pen drive and I said her to refund my dollar... She said to open dispute and I opened dispute but problems has not solved! The pen drive price is 22.94 dollar... I waited 2 months for the products but it didn't arrived and showed "delivery successful" in tracking page! What should I do now? How can I get return my dollar? The seller couldn't help me... I tried to opened dispute and didnt get solve... If I dont get solve I shall boycott all aliexpress products... Bcz it is not my first complains...

refund

AliExpressaliexpress wont let me open a dispute for product I didn't received and buyers protection is running out

Order ID: [protected]
                          Tracking ID: UB019536935LV
                          Item bought from Store No.3717009
                          They are not relying on message and never read it.
                          Buyers Protection running out in 15 hours.
                          I haven't received an item and when I tried to open dispute I got that "patience message".
                          Problem is that tracking record actually shows that the package has returned to China! So I won't get it anyway.
                          The proof is in the attachment.
                          Bottom line, the seller is not responding and AliExpress won't let me open a dispute! Unbelievable

AliExpressthreatening seller at whatsapp

Hello.
                            There is a seller who writes to me on watsapp and demands payment for a product I received a refund. Pay him? He also threatens me.
                            Order Number:
                            [protected]

SONDR Autumn and winter 2019 new versatile half high collar long sleeve T-shirt women's collar knitting bottoming Shirt Top

I really don't mind paying if you approve.
                            It is important for me to be a reliable buyer on your site.

threatening seller at whatsapp

Jan 10, 2020

AliExpress — order no. [protected]

Hello, Your dicission disappointment me very much, but did not Surprised me very much. Only reason is, I...

AliExpresspayments done orders not received

I want you to please check my orders. I have made one quite sometime for a battery and never recived it. I made an order fir a clinometer on the 20 th December 2019 payment was made it went of my card then the seller lets me know I must make a payment or my order will be cancelled. My email add is [protected]@gmail.com
                              Francois Badenhorst please sirt this out for me.