AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

AliExpress Customer Service Contacts

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

AliExpressSpotify premium account

14/7 order placed
15/7 delivered
30/9 order another account.
From thuis time Both accounts switch to free license after 14 days of use. The resellers is nog responding anymore and from today I am receiving the message that I cannot send them a message anymore. I would like both accounts to be reset to premium for the rest of the months Inpaid for. If nog possible, fine, then refund my money.

This is about URStar store on AliExpress.

Nov 20, 2020

AliExpress — Product hair / aliexpress treatment

I purchased a product on aliexpress for the value of £72 on october 15th. Upon receiving the item around...

AliExpressOrder never received and no reimbursement

Order was shipped partially to a fake address in Japan (I live in France).
    Due to partial shipping, impossible to file a complaint before 3 months.
    I provided all the evidence needed and yet Ali Express response is 0€ due to shipment "received". But by who? Not by me...
    Besides, I contacted them by chat dozen of times.
    Each time the operator concludes that it is indeed abnormal.
    And yet, there is no reimbursement!

Order never received and no reimbursement

Shopper3 Nov 25, 2020

Contact your Bank for a refund

AliExpressMTB bicycle Derailleur Hanger Alignment Gauge

My issue is with Order ID: [protected], where it says ''Dispute Solved'' while it's not since I'm still running after my refund.
      Seller is giving all kind of excuses since I paid with Visa Credit Card rather than PayPal.
      This has been going on since last June, and I'm getting pretty frustrated trying to find a way to get assistance from you Aliexpress, since their web site seems shielded from customers issues solving.
      I'm not impressed!

They owed me $40.14 since last September, and I have been going in cicle with the seller since.

AliExpressRise up 3coverall store pro4 earbuds

These were purchased on the understanding that they did not rely on "touch control" and did have active noise cancelling. Near of these were true.
        On top of that they were so unreliable as to be useless.
        the seller refused to accept to refund me unless i returned them at my cost. They would not accept they mis-sold the product.
        I then agreed to take their "better" earbuds and receive a partial refund.
        2 weeks later no refund and they have no idea when I might get a replacement.
        They want to hold off on the refund until the new units arrive. I see no reason for this and that could mean weeks of delay

AliExpressSeller

The sellers got money and must send items by dhl they said dispute order I do not know why
          But I think they are getting money from buyer then depositing in bank getting interest most of your seller are thief
          Must return my money with inerest

Seller

AliExpressPayment received partially

I ordered a jacket (158 USD) and the seller sent me the wrong one. and I opened a dispute and the seller not answer me back. aliexpress paid 127 USD and I paid 32 USD. aliexpress told me to send it back a fake one. The shipping cost is 40 USD. their seller is not on their list. Chinese not understand anything about customer services. their products are fake and they don't accept their faults. don't order anything I will add photos of my product and they can see the difference but the Chinese cant see the difference. I guess they can't see it very well. I dont know its my last order from that site. left is a fake one and right is the one I ordered.
            e-mail adress:[protected]@live.com

Payment received partially
            Payment received partially

Shopper3 Dec 21, 2020

Hi,
                Most of the time Chinese sellers will not list the exact product clothing that you purchase on sites.
                I would just lodge a dispute A.S.A.P. within 90 days with your Bank to get a chargeback Good Luck

AliExpressI was charged but my order is missing

Hello,

On November 11th I ordered a Height Adjustable Sit Stand Desk (https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32906593615.html). My credit card was charged that day with 196.47 USD, but when I tried to check the status of the order I could find it. It's simply missing from My Orders. I contacted the customer service and the store itself, but no one was able to assist. I want to see my order and get an invoice for the payment asap.

Shopper3 Dec 21, 2020

Hi,
                  This has happened to me too and then I checked another day and my order was there. As for an invoice on AliExpress it should be in your Inbox after payment Good Luck

Nov 13, 2020

AliExpress — Plastic flower pot

Hi, I lodged a dispute as I want my money back on the 10th of November with AliExpress as I did not receive...

AliExpressDress purchased with order number [protected]

I bought a dress on ali Express described as "Studded Strap Crisscross Backless Dress Women Long Sleeve Glitter Dresses Sexy Night Club Party Mini Dress" from seller "Special Girls" on the 5th of November of 2020 with order Nr [protected] and after of one week of waiting the dress to be shipped, I asked the seller when would it possible to send it and answer was that the dress is out of stock. So why it shows available on the app Ali Express, if it's not longer available? I want a refund without having to wait another week because Ali Express service doesn't work properly and should prevent these situations.

Dress purchased with order number [protected]

AliExpressProduct not delivered

I made the order number "[protected]" at 13:39 Aug.04 2020.

It took time but I figured out that it was in in Portugal but the address was not correct, so they could not deliver.
                  I tried to contact the local logistics without success.

Then I opened a dispute saying the product was going to be returned because of bad address, and I wanted the product to be re-sent to me with correct address, not refund. I sent evidence.
                  This was 2nd September.
                  The dispute was closed saying the product was delivered, that is false.

Now the product was returned and I have no product and no refund.
                  I, again, contacted the seller showing evidence about the return, they just answered with a print screen of the order being finished.

I attach the evidence of the product return.

Sérgio Alves

[protected]@sapo. pt

Product not delivered
                  Product not delivered

Nov 06, 2020

AliExpress — Order# [protected]: packaged was returned to sender by post canada, incomplete address

Last 9 October, my package (order #[protected]) was returned to sender by Canada post because of an...

AliExpressJoinrun store

I experienced fraud on aliexpress with seller "joinrun store"
                    I have ordered the product in december 2019. Since the delivery was late I started a chat with the seller. He put me off. I should wait, there are delivery issues currently. They will resend. Since they were not able to ship until today which is one year later, I send them a chat message that I want to receive a refund. Now they do not answer anymore. They admit, that the fault happened on their side in the chat minutes. See my screenshots of the chat with joinrun store yourself. I have attached it to this complaint.

Joinrun store

AliExpressMini arch fairy door

I purchased the fairy door from the Tamira Handicraft Art Store from AliExpress. The item never arrived. I contacted the seller when the sale was about to finish and said the post is a little slower at the moment so could I be patient. I have since contact the seller several more times with no response. When I try to discuss with AliExpress they then tell me to contact the seller who doesn't reply.

Order ID: [protected]
                      Order Date: 29/06/2020
                      Cost: $16.23

I would like to have the item resent or alternatively a refund.

Mini arch fairy door

Nov 03, 2020

AliExpress — Order no: [protected],

We are having problems with a dispute for the following order number: Order No: [protected] With some...

AliExpressNot receiving products

Helo. I bought a few items at aliexpress in the beginning of august. I have open a dispute about the items and ask for a refund. They dont want to refund me. I have send you some screen shot, where I have ask for a refund and the products. The dates is also in the screen shot where I have ask for refund and the date that I have order it.
                        My e mail is [protected]@live.co.za

Can you please help me
                        Thanx

Shopper3 Nov 25, 2020

Contact your Bank A.S.A.P. and they will refund you. I think you have 90 days depending on your Bank
                            Good Luck

Nov 02, 2020

AliExpress — Netflix subscription stopped, reason unknown

Received partial Netflix subscription. Contract: 12 months (365 days), actually only get 75 days. Dealer doe...

AliExpressFake track number

Hi

I order a wedding dress from one store in aliexpress and pay all the amount more the taxes they said I need to pay, more a few thinks for my wedding from the same store.

They give a me track number from France...store is on china, i call to dhl and that number dont have nothing, no package or fee pending is a fake code i order more than month ago. .

i try speak with the seller but the seller dont give me the money, dont answer my questions.

I dont have dress for my wedding, because of them

Acc email - Patricia.[protected]@gmail.com
                          Order n [protected] - Store Lakshmigown Bridals House Store
                          Fake DHL track number -[protected]

Order amount - 122.43 + 28.83 + 14.02 +10.48 +30.45 in total 206.21 euros

Please help me

RESOLVED

i will delet have much persona;l infomation and I will put another

AliExpressPurchase of gold lion lamps

I paid $380 for two gold lion lamps. I received two elephant statues. Icontacted AliExpressabd supplier and they only wanted to refund half my money. I said I'll return goods that were wrong delivery at sellers cost. They declined that saying I need h th I provide tracking no and get refund. I asked for my refund and was told only if I send back sellers parcel. At my cost.

I'm not paying to send back parcel I never ordered At $250-$350.
                            I was then told I pressed to return goods and I said only at sellers cost.

AliExpress said they will contact seller and all lies. I just want my money back full refund

Every time th Ed y say they will contact seller and every time I get no clear communication. Only then To be told my time is up And case closed

Oct 27, 2020

AliExpress — Seller scamming me and taking my money and not refunding me.

Hello my name is Olivia powell I ordered some hair on Ali express from luxurious hair and the item was not a...