AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

AliExpress Customer Service Contacts

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

AliExpressmobile phone

Order ID [protected].Purchased a mobile phone from Ali Express for $360.79 dated 11/04/2019 order arrived after 26 Days and was completely damaged. I raised dispute with them with all documents and every proof of video and unpacking of the items very clearly valid in video and after so many days they agreed for partial refund. Uploading documen

• Updated by Sudeep Chauhan · May 17, 2019

I need to find out the update on my complaint

AliExpresscomplaint result of dispute order [protected] on aliexpress

To whom it may concern,
    I've placed an order and was not the correct size and to open a dispute against the seller. I was asked to return the product by the seller and agreed. However later I found out that any parcels couldn't be sent out of Sri Lanka due to security reasons. In the meantime I was getting a reminder from AliExpress to provide with tracking number of the product returned. I've brought up this issue with seller and was told "IT DOESN'T MATTER ". So I was under the impression that I could return the product when the situation of the country back to normal however later I realised that my dispute had been cancelled. And I was cheated and misled by the seller and in returned I reached AliExpress customer service and was shocked when got their reply with my rejected appeal.
    Should I understand that dispute team is favouring their sellers or having extremely poor language skills in order to understand English where as I've given enough evidence highlighting what was the reason for me not to provide with tracking number?
    I need an solution for this matter as I'm very disappointed and dissatisfied with reply of AliExpress!!!

K
      May 14, 2019

AliExpress.com — xinnee iptv; android smart iptv box

I bought a Lifetime Arabic IPTV Box Quad Core Android TV Box Support 590 Arabic Sports Kid Channels No...

May 13, 2019

Azdome Official Store — poor customer service

I bought a Dash Cam from Azdome Official Store, owner is Neal Wang . I found the Dash Cam would not except...

AliExpressmy fitness watch

Assalam-o-alaikum sir! I'm from pakistan. I ordered a fitness watch from your largest network. It's sorry to say but this Time I'm very disappointed that It has been about 2 and half month and I haven't received my order. Now the time crosses the estimated delivery time. Please help me sir what i do know. I shall be very thankful to you. I also attached some screenshots for your better understanding. Thankyou

AliExpressmy order

Dear complaints team,

My order number: [protected]
        I placed an order to get this jacket on 03/10/2018, I didn't know about the amount of customs and how they would be too pricey for me to afford, I tried to cancel it but it was too late and Ali-express's support advised to wait till the package gets to my local post office then request for it to be sent back.
        I've been in touch with the seller since the arrival date of the package which was in the mid of January 2019 and the supplier won't admit they received the package and haven't sent me back the money yet so kindly assist me in getting my $16.43 back or even like 15 out of it as it's definitely not fair as i'm seriously considering not to deal with your website again.

BR.
        Fainan

K
          May 10, 2019

AliExpress — ringlight and recording microphones

On the 18th of March 2019 I made a purchase of ringlight and recording microphones on aliexpress. I received...

AliExpressShop4992287 Store https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b91sL2Rm

This seller is completely fraud and cheater, I cancel my order many times and he is refuse it, and don't refund me, please help me this give only very law rates and give so attractive cost one and cheat the innsoent people, please see this seller and take action on this, seller is Shop4992287 Store
          https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/b91sL2Rm, on aliexpress seller, please msg to aliexpress

• Cr
              Cristina Ramona Moldovan Aug 11, 2019

Hola, buenas tal i como se ve tengo pendiende este pedido desde mes de mayo i aún no me ha llegado i quisiera saber que paso con el. I si no al menos qué se me devuelvan el diner. A la espera de vuestra respuesta un saludo.

• Hizi Jul 05, 2019

Hello,
              I too have been scammed by this seller. I thought my parcels had been stolen from the post since they had been marked: order delivered. In addition the seller does not respond to messages.
              Anyway, I learned a lesson, always order from vendors with comments.
              In short, I hope to be reimbursed.
              thank you for posting this comment.

• Wa
              waiching liu Jun 18, 2019

I opened a dispute with aliexpress over this seller and i am still waiting for the refund to be completed. I will get my money back. you will be refunded too, you need to do the same and open a dispute to get your money.

• Pa
              Paws ByMozz Jun 03, 2019

I too was scammed. I live in Canada and my package was delivered and signed for in Japan. AliExpress tells me I must prove I didn’t get it since it was signed for and delivered. Not like I can just hop over to Japan.

• Vp
              VPE May 28, 2019

Hi,
              I too was a victim of this seller. Like thousands of people. I have written to AliExpress Support since yesterday 27th of May 2019 without an answer for the moment. You can submit your complaints via this link: https://report.aliexpress.com/health/report.htm?type=search

I write this comment because I suspect an element of fraud on AliExpress site.

I have orders to be delivered to my Contry (West Africa), and according to the website https://t.17track.net the country of destination is Estonia (Northern Europe).

I have seen some very negative comments about the seller, about the items I bought, only after seeing that the destination country has changed : Scam! Packages are never received, or sent to other addresses, comments are blocked, disabled, the money is never refunded, the messages never respond, the money refunded only half ... Please check with you!

I feel that I will not receive my three goods that have taken the path to Estonia.

H
            May 08, 2019

AliExpress — 4 products not delivered to me

Hi, I am launching this complaint after waiting a lot, exchanging a lot with the vendors, and getting tired...

C
            May 08, 2019

AliExpress — refund

I received awful goods from the above store, contacted them and asked for the address to return. They said it...

E
            May 07, 2019

AliExpress — source/employees are repeatedly hacking into my mail and are tampering with.

RE: Receiving these messages over and again: Please Confirm Delivery for Order No. [protected] Dear...

AliExpressdouble deduction of payment

Dear,

I ordered a few articles of clothing on Friday. To my surprise I noticed that AliExpress had deducted the money twice on my bank account see the photo below. The first time I paid AliExpress said it was denied, so I made a second attempt but when I checked my bank account it was deducted twice, I tried canceling some of the orders, but some of the buyers just refused.

Could you please take care of the problem?

My deepest regards,
            Belinda Uhala Diese

double deduction of payment
            double deduction of payment

AliExpressshoes

I've ordered a pair of shoes at 28/3/2019 then after few days my order was held by customs and since this time there aren't any developments about my case and I called customer service many many times and all they can do they inform me to wait for ten days and for another 10 days and again and again...etc. I'm tired of waiting I want either my money back or the shoes immediately and I want to take legal actions

shoes

AliExpressoptical splitters - order for 4 lots, each 10pcs, seller sent 4 pcs.

Regardless of evidence uploaded, photos, videos, parcel weight on the electronic scale and official statement about the parcel weight from Post Office, (which clearly show that seller sent 4 pcs of products instead of 4 lots, each lot 10 pcs of product), Aliexpress Case Management Team decided that my evidence is not good enough. They even don't looks at the evidence I uploaded. Case [protected].

AliExpressorder number:[protected]

I am not satisfied with your delivery service.
                  Received my product yesterday but in an improper way. I just saw with my own eyes, the courier guy just threw away the product to my house floor. Second, he didn't even get my signature. I know my product is not fragile but we as a customer are paying for the shipment . Please take action on this. Thanks

AliExpressillegal information sold

This complaint is about the people of aliexpress doing some shady business practice. Recently I made an order through aliexpress and suddenly i started getting packages from amazon at first i thought maybe it was amazon's company that was doing this practice of sending me "free gifts" or unordered packages and it was driving me insane to figure out how i been getting hacked. I finally figured it out it was from aliexpress sellers who sold my information to other companies for whatever purpose. How i figured this out was that i had put a fake phone number on aliexpress as a way to track where i been getting hacked and i see that fake phone number on my package from amazon and the phone number was unique to aliexpress only. If anyone is getting unwanted packages from other sources it probably began with an order through aliexpress.

AliExpressshoes and face powder

I bought shoes and face powder on this sight and I provided my address for my parcel to be delivered, but I did not receive any of them . I contacted them to say I didn't receive anything and they told me to go to nearest post office claiming its delivered in one of the post office. I went to four different post office and I couldn't get them. I then write to them to say I cant find it where exactly should I go, but upto now they are quiet. How can I get my refund.

[protected]@yahoo.com
                      Susan Nyika.

• Updated by Susan Nyika · Apr 28, 2019

Those are my orders I didn't receive

Comments
                          Comments

AliExpressDefective item won't let me return

I bought a defective item from aliexpress. The Brand is urgreen Bluetooth receiver. After the first day of use the blue tooth receiver is not connecting my phone anymore. After that i opened a dispution which they want the evidence which I can prove the product is not able to connect my phone. BUT HOW THE FK I CAN PROVE THAT. The final decision is rejecting me. I Bought a defective item which I can not even return. This is really piss me off. And I found out another urgreen wireless charger is defective as well. The charger is not charging constantly. Don't brother I won't open a dispution again! Totally waste my time and I get nothing. I just WON'T ORDER from you guys no more.

• Updated by Gin12 · Nov 22, 2020

Bluetooth I received was in good condition. And I totally mess it up myself. Thx for Aliexpress for the excellent service and delivery.

• Updated by Gin12 · Nov 22, 2020

Items actually received. Everything is just a misunderstanding.

AliExpresswatch that is supposed to be automatic but needs to be wound up

Your dispute resolution solely favours the seller
                          The item is defective
                          You ask me to send you a video of the watch problem. How stupid is that? It would mean taking a video of the watch whilst I was wearing it all day
                          The otter option was for me to pay to send the item back - its defective so I am not paying shipping. Also if I send it back I have already paid but there is no guarantee I will get my money back or a replacement watch
                          Aliexpress is a terrible seller focused business
                          You will be out of business without CUSTOMERS
                          look after customers FIRST not your terrible sellers

J
                            Apr 26, 2019

AliExpress — order id: [protected] car stereo gps navigation car radio store

Coustumer: Janos_M_[protected] [protected]@gmail.com I have bought a Panlelo GPS in 25 January. They promised 5...