AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

AliExpress Customer Service Contacts

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

May 28, 2019

AliExpress — purchase of hair bundles

My parcel has not yet arrived after 3 months ( was suppose to arrive within 7 days after order) . The parcel...

AliExpressunreceived orders

Unfortunately there is a problem as I asked the incoming orders, to be delivered to egypt,
I said I asked such order's on 23/4/2019, more than one month back,
But unfortunately there is a problem as some of them hold on customs, other's not delivered yet,
now i'm in saudi arabia not in egypt, so, I need to cancel all items and return my money back,

AliExpresspermanent make up store

Hi
    I'm a professional tattoo artist exercing since 2009 and i'v been using many types and marks of ink such as Panthefa, sumi, eternal, intenze ink etc.
    First time i brought from that store and 9 of my clients have been infected. I'v made an investigation on the blog and comments of other buyers on ALIEXPRESS and understood that this seller was a fake. I'll take legal actions against the store and ALIEXPRESS because i'm in lost of 550$ of my last week work. Hope that you are serious about fake article and pay attention to your buyers. You can see the photos of my past tattoo made with that ink
    Best regars
    Dany Cotte

AliExpresscheating by aliexpress

I ordered a phone from aliexpress that costs 11, 683 russian ruble (almost 180$)
      The seller send me a phone and in the packet it was wrote 18$. He cheated the government and customs by providing such a price money and now I understand the phone is duplicate. It stopped normal functioning within 2 weeks and now it is not of any use. I have opened the dispute and aliexpress together with the seller cheated me by rejecting the dispute and I appealed again and the appeal was also rejected . Now when i contact the seller he is not responding to the messages and when i contacted aliexpress customer care they are also irresponsible for the issue, they are telling they will find a solution and send the mail within 5 days and now its the 7th ot 8th day and no reply from aliexpress.
      NOW WHAT SHOULD I DO ?
      LOST MONEY AND GOT CHEATED BY ALIEXPRESS AND THE SELLER
      PLEASE DON'T BUY PHONES FROM ALIEXPRESS THEY WILL NEVER HELP YOU IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.
      NOW I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO COMPLAINT AND WHAT TO DO.
      I HAVE SEND MESSAGE TO THE SELLER AND ALIEXPRESS MANY TIMES TO SEND ME THE RECEIPT OF PAYMENT AND THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING TO THE MESSAGES.
      PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME TO SOLVE THE ISSUE

cheating by aliexpress

AliExpressyanzhi zheng

order # [protected] I have opened disputes with this supplier and have been told numerous times to please wait longer . The order was placed aug 10, 2018 . last time I was told to wait longer was april 06, 2019. I have place quite a few orders with Ali Express and never had a problem with any other suppliers. At this point I would be happy just to receive a refund.Price was $11.17 US.
        Please keep me informed as to what is being done.
        Thank-you Graham Sadler
        [protected]@sympatico.ca

AliExpressproduct not received

Hi

I had made a purchase on April 4th and payment has also been made successfully. The Order no. [protected] communicated in the initial email.

Post that i have tracking my parcel through tracking number LP00127417262148 (Carrier Yanwen Economic Air mail).

It says "handed over to airline" and "this is the final status. Carrier doesn't provide further tracking updates".

It is almost 2 months since i have placed the order and made the payment. Request your help to address this.

Regards,

AliExpressunpaid order for dresses

Hello, i ordered for three baby girls dresses and a sandals on 25th May, 2019.. i chose to pay with my master card. The amount, USD54 was deducted from my account after a message returned that the card cannot be used for payment. I have contacted my bank and i was told the money has been taken. And the status of my transaction however is showing unpaid. Please kindly look into it and refund my money or attend to my order. Thanks
            The order numbers are

AliExpressinternet purchase system

I wanted to purchase an item advertised on your website that costed around £300! The website smoothly got me through the process of ordering. However the last step, which was the payment verification one kept coming back with a website saying the payment hasn't gone through. I then kept trying as the error message said that the system has logged me out. I would then keep logging out and logging in again to try purchase. I did that 6 times, only to receive a message from the retailer I was purchasing from saying they received multiple orders. I then realised I got charged 6 times for an item that costed almost £300. This isn't a serious website, it's an absolute scam as I now have to wait 3 days to get reimbursed for all the payments!!!
              TI find it absolutely ridiculous, outrageous! I feel lied to and actually you are now stealing from me, when holding on to the money, that I have no access to just because your website failed to display the correct notification and mislead me. I expect some sort of compensation for this, I'm really really outraged with this situation.
              I can't let this situation slip, because it has put me in very inconvenient position where I struggle for money, because of your faulty system and misleading website. I absolutely need some sort of explanation and if the money isn't returned within 3 day I will be forced to take up court proceedings. Disgusting! The order numbers are as follows: Order no. [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], How can you let people make that many orders and not have any restricting system in place to prevent people spending that much money without realising?!?!?!

Ali Expressring

Hello, my name is Ermita, I'm from Indonesia, who order from ali express app from phone.

I order 7 rings with different size

When i receive its only
                1 pc - size 6
                1 pc - size 7
                1 pc - size 9

How come ? How to claim ?
                Please help...
                How to know there not scammer account seller ?
                Is it possible to claim this ?

May 21, 2019

AliExpress — product quality and latent defects

Complaints regardings ALI supplier management & training of resolution agents 1. Pneumatic Air Pressure...

May 21, 2019

AliExpress — my purchase order no. [protected] are returned

Dear sir, This is reference to my purchase order No. [protected] which unfortunately returned by...

AliExpressI am complaining about money taken out of my account

On 5/9/2019 I tried to put in an order that totaled $37.78, The order never went thru but $37.78 was taken from my bank account . There was no confirmation or emails from you. Trying to get help from your help center is useless and aggravating. It's automated and they never answer the questions. All I want is a refund or credit of $37.78.
                  All you have to do is look up my account and see that there wasn't an order confirmed and you had no right to just deduct $37.78 from my account.
                  A reply would be most helpful [protected]@comcast.net

AliExpresscustomer service

i have received a very bad treatment from customer service and very useless help. incident happened on 20th May.
                    I have asked for informations regarding my coupons and customer service was very rude and not helping at all. I have never received my coupons.
                    they asked me about screenshot of my clics. people don't screenshot every clic they do. this is very uncommon and stupid. sorry to say that.

customer service

AliExpressdid not receive my order

My order no.is [protected], i ordered 3 item on 6 th march but i didnt get any parcel or i cant even track my order from the date of order, there customer service is very poor i tried to connect them to resolve my issue but they r useless, they denied to refund my money or want me to wait for my order but the question on how long i have to wait, i want my money back i hate ali express worst app ever, horrible exeperience dont buy anything from them they are fake

AliExpressmoney

I saved my card in the app of AliExpress, I believed them and bought many items. However on 15th May they charged me for €6, 09 exactly they stole money from my card. I didn't order anything. I don't know why any how they could dare to steal money? And lose their silver client. If they don't return me my money I will write everywhere bad reviews about their crime. I can prove it by my card expenses history

May 18, 2019

AliExpress — product

I've been ordering for AliExpress from few months now and their products are pretty good with poor...

Ali ExpressOrder not received

I have ordered a vape from Ali Express from 15-03-2019 till now I haven't received my order yet, when I contact and raised complaint regarding my order so They said dispute process take 2 days then again they said 5 days, now its over 2 months they didn't do anything to help me, after that they track my order and check, then they said you order is in your local customs, contact your customs, collect it from there, when I contact the customs they said the vape (e-Cigrette) you have ordered its not allowed and its can't proced for delivery, so they means this e - cigarettes are not allowed, after that ali Express closed the dispute and didn't give my refund and didn't contant my properly, and why should I collect if I'm paying the full amount why should I go to customs and collect and online sites didnt do such things, I have order other things also feom ali Express but in that product there is no such problem, so why only this, my resolution is deliver my product at my concern address or give my full amount back into my account, thank you

AliExpressvaporizer/ order not received and refund also

I have ordered a vape from Ali Express from 15-03-2019 till now I haven't received my order yet, when I contact and raised complaint regarding my order so They said dispute process take 2 days then again they said 5 days, now its over 2 months they didn't do anything to help me, after that they track my order and check, then they said you order is in your local customs, contact your customs, collect it from there, when I contact the customs they said the vape (e-Cigrette) you have ordered its not allowed and its can't proced for delivery, so they means this e- cigarettes are not allowed, after that ali Express closed the dispute and didn't give my refund and didn't contant my properly, and why should i collect if I'm paying the full amount why should I go to customs and collect and online sites didnt do such things, i have order other things also feom ali Express but in that product there is no such problem, so why only this, my resolution is deliver my product at my concern address or give my full amount back into my account, thank you

May 16, 2019

AliExpress — [protected]

I ordered a wireless microphone. after testing this on 2 different locations i came to the conclusion that...

AliExpressitem number: rb653138736sg

I raised a dispute about this item, Aliexpress verdict was for me to wait for delivery... 6 months down the line the item has not been delivered... Tracking shows undelivered. The order is closed... Please I need a refund on this, or a replacement ASAP. See attachments.

I sent this mail to the seller...

"It hurts me to have to say that after all the trust I put in Aliexpress, this item is going to take a year to get delivered or may never be delivered at all.

Number: RB653138736SG
                              Package status: Undelivered
                              Destination: Nigeria
                              [protected]:09 ngtam, unsuccessful item delivery attempt
                              [protected]:58 ngtam, receive item at delivery office
                              [protected]:05 nglosa, ngtam, insert item into domestic bag
                              [protected]:28 nglosa, receive item at office of exchange
                              origin: singapore
                              [protected]:00 attempted/failed delivery (country code: ng)
                              [protected]:00 receive item at delivery office (country: ng)
                              [protected]:00 arrival at processing center (country code: ng)
                              [protected]:00 despatched to overseas (country code: ng)
                              ======================================
                              Powered by www.17track.net.

I hope you can do something about this.
                              The screenshots of the tracking and mails with the seller is attached

item number: rb653138736sg