Menu
AliExpress
reviews & complaints

AliExpress
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1595 complaints
35 resolved 1560 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of AliExpress. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
12:18 am

AliExpress - 2 my package never arrive in my place from aliexpress

I have 2 package that I was bought from aliexpress. From the system the package arrive in place but they never arrived. Other packages was send as a second time... But I dont know where they drop my package. Was it drop on pasific ocean? I can't open dispute because the seller didn't responsibility. They even not read my complaint messages. And the other one I should pay if I want the same product. I already 2 months and they never arrive in my place.in future I have to be aware with yanwen or aliexpress. I can't complain directly by chat to aliexpress. Only machine... Gosh. What the hell service.
My yanwen number are
S00000022268275 and S00000022061831

6:35 pm

AliExpress - Diaper bag from fairy mall

Good day, I will like to make a complain about a seller Fairy Mall from whom I bought a diaper bag made payment of 15.98 via aliexpress pay and the seller later sent a message to me to make additional payment of 1 dollar which I declined, the seller however said I should cancel my order by clicking on others, but I insisted I will cancel the order stating my reasons for the cancelation, the seller however refused to agree to the cancelation after I have canceled the order the seller the later shipped the order and sent a wrong tracking number to me and I complained to the seller, I was told to open a dispute that the tracking number I was given was incorrect. Knowing fully well that I can open a dispute until after 10 days of shipping. I see this as wickedness and injustice. This happened on the 26th of August 2019 the order ID is 8000613629631215 tracking number RU 292405353NL. Aliexpress is getting worse by the day, this is my second encounter this month but this one I won't let it go. Thanks

F
6:23 am

AliExpress - order n. 8000956084233768

Hi all,

I did an order that was cancelled after few seconds from issue.
The vendor says they refund me but money was debt on my creadit card account with the attached description:
Www.aliexpress.com - london
Onlyne Payment

Now I don't have this money back and vendor says he already refund me.
Please AliExpess shoud proceed with refund asap.

Regards
Fedele Camuto

2:56 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Shipped wrong item and complained to seller, who claimed they didn't know about return, even though there was a guarantee on page. Ended up chatting with aliexpress' customer service 6x, each time getting the runaround until agent finally understood problem. Did it get solved? No luck. Aliexpress closed my dispute, leaving me without a way to return item I didn't order

Y
6:40 pm

AliExpress - This store sold me an invalid product

I ordered from the store in the subject a LCD screen (the Product) for my phone, Order Number 104202485246951.
As the product arrived, I assembled it to my phone, as I did many times before while I was working in a cell-phones laboratory (I have an experience with different kinds of cell phones). As I finished doing so, I turned on my phone and discovered that the brightness fiture is flawed. The phone was dark, no matter if the brightness was to the highest point possible! I could barely see anything because of it, therefore I cannot use the phone. I turned to the owner, and he told me he needed a proof that the product was his, so I sent him an e-mail including a video in which I show the procces of assembling (I deattached and connected the LCD again for the video).
I haven't heard from the owner since I sent this e-mail. Also from his comments before that, I got the feeling that he is trying to shake- off from my complaint and NOT take the appropriate responsibility as seller that supllied an invalid product. I think that this behavior is not respectful and even offensive that I didn't get an exchange to the paiment iv'e done and I get to be trited that way.
I attach the video here for you as well-

(It's a link to google drive, because the video is a bit heavy)
I hope you can help me find a solution ASAP because I'm without my personal phone for weeks now.
I hope to get a better experience with you in the future,
Jack.

I
1:55 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I purchased this product https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32817011335.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4ddCBcjB 101320148419757 I could not receive it here in Qatar I asked fro dispute it was rejected from Ali express, then I sent to supplier LEORY telling them the item was returned back to China, they said send us the document from Qatari Post we will...

C
5:02 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi, I just want to ask for my 3 parcels that returned to origin. I checked from the registered Dubai Post office but they said already sent it back to china which is the origin. Kindly help and advise if possible can you return back the delivery parcel to Dubai? otherwise I need the full refund for my order. Client Name and Contact: Ashmi/+971 5 0296...

N
2:47 pm

AliExpress - ring (order id is 8000940621549000)

I have paid for a product but it is showing awaiting for payment what should I do now?The payment rejected by bank and when I retried still failed but I got the message from bank that money deducted. Kindly resolve my issue either process the order or refund the money . Seller also cannot see any payment done and in my account also it is showing that I have unpaid but money is deducted . How will I get the money back ?

12:28 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AliExpress - unauthorised credit charge on my debit card

I did not get the help I need to change my AliExpress Emil address all I got was told to put my card details then I checked my bank and noticed I had been changed $59 for help I did not asked. Then I keep getting in emails after Emil's from People who wanted me to read there repose. Then all i got was asked to update my payment as no one could get into my bank. It is not right to keep taking. Money out of my bank back now you don't have a right to it. Also you had no right to get into my account to take $59 out. I did not get the help I needed to change my Emil address. I don't want your free trail If it was free trail people like me should be paying. I don't want to be a member at all

Update by Bubless
Aug 30, 2019 12:36 am

Why should I update my complaint when you lot want allow me to send it. I did not get the help I needed I asked and asked for help all I got was told to pay more and more money. I had to get my bank to cancel my card to you lot from taking more and more money of me. I want my money back

Update by Bubless
Aug 30, 2019 12:33 am

5:29 pm

AliExpress - watches and jewellery

This company is listed on www.aliexpress.com as a watch retailer. They open organise flash sales to entice customers but they purposely omit the delivery details so that the gets bounced back and the money are kept with them for a long period of time during the refund process.

This is a very elaborate scam and I want to bring this to everyone's attention. I have tried negotiating but no no avail. They simply avoid the issue. Please beware.

The site is: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/3672058? Spm=a2g0o. Detail.1000002.2.2a3a5572kdmymt

They will delay until the last minute and they send out dummy products to incomplete addresses so they can hold on to our money while the refund process takes around 2-3 weeks.

F
11:49 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have paid for my order but Why does one of the order status still say Awaiting Payment even though I already paid all. i paid at mini market at indonesia at 27 august 2019 at 16.26. i bought some products from some seller. But any one seller that I must pay again. Total payment its about $ 53. Order ID : 8000694110183560 Payment code ...

E
6:04 am

AliExpress - got incorrect products

Hi
I am referring to order number 8000153138716976 that I got this week.
Unfortunately, the products I received does not match to the order.
I ordered kids toy hand throw flying glider foam aeroplane WITH LAMP 35/48cm diy.
I was actually received the aeroplanes without lights .
I had a VERY long correspondence with AUTOPSXI ATS but without any success.
I demand to receive the products as ordered and paid for

Please reply to email [email protected]
Etty

L
6:36 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

AliExpress - fraud transaction on my credit card

My name is Liju Thomas and my email I'd is [email protected] Yesterday (ie 27/08/2019) I made two purchase thru Ali Express app using my credit card details saved in the app. Soon after I finished my purchase I found three more unauthorised transaction from my credit card. I am sure that my credit card details was leaked from AliExpress app or someone from AliExpress is made the fraud unauthorised transaction using my credit card details. Please investigate the same and provide the feedback for the above compliant at the earliest.

Regards,

Liju Thomas

1 comment
R
Oct 13, 2019 3:48 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Did you get the money back? Did you get a response from Ali?

C
1:45 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Ordered 3 items; 1) UV GEL nail polish gold glitter 2) 2x UV gel fast dry varnish rubber base coat top coat 1st order on 1st June 2019, didn't receive items even when tracking put completed. Contacted seller on 14th July, took a week to reply on 22th July. Jayjay Won was the one assisting. Asked for refund but seller keep wanting to resend. Contacted...

E
8:27 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I ordered a product at Jessen Engineering Co.Store on April 18th, 2019. I got the product in time, but it wasn't the right size. The product was a computer case which was smaller than my computer, although I had specified the size to the seller. However, I sent them a message and they told me that they can change it once I send the right one. I posted the...

J
1:15 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had ordered a king crown brooch on 14.06.2019 at aliexpress with order no. UB035654697SG it is showing delivered on 13.08.2019 however I have not received the product I have tried to contact Ali express for the issue but there is no response from their end. They do not have a customer care number also. Sent mail complainted on online chat but they have not bothered to answer me. Please get me the product or my money back

I
12:12 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Ali express, I purchased a digital receiver from your site the company is LEORy the link is https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32817011335.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.78934c4dhOmu1T the order number is 101320148419757 i didn't receive it here in Qatar it was lost in post office then i opened refund request and was rejected by you then the Qatari post...

10:41 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have ordered for 1080p/480p mini rc helicopter with wide angle hd camera gps drone high hold mode foldable arm rc quadcopter altitude helicopter through ali express and payment has been done successfully.However there is an issue with the local customs..My tracking id is RB800468121SG.please help with the current status of the shipment and the needful to be done

M
12:50 pm

AliExpress - byjotech seller

The seller had shipped my product(projector) but the courier service sent it back to seller as the details provided by the seller were incorrect. I have tracking information showing that seller received the package again. The seller isn't responding to my messages for weeks now. Also not processing refund. I have picture proofs for all. What do I do?

When I contacted Ali express, they said they will talk to seller. But no response from them either. When I contacted Ali express again they asked me to get proof from my post office. The customer service agent themselves showed the tracking information saying the product was delivered back to seller. But they are refusing to help me. How can I request for refund ? This has been a very irritating few weeks and I feel like I was cheated by a fraudulent company registered on AliExpress.

M
2:03 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We have made payment and good have not been delivered, one light appears to be delivered to karachi while the shipping address is lahore and the other appears to be at the Lahore port but is not been delivered, multiple complains have been issued but no response. The Good have not been delivered to date. Please confirm or return money or we shall file a...

AliExpress contacts