AliExpress Logo

AliExpress Customer Service

Having problems with AliExpress?

AliExpress Customer Service Contacts

№ 699 Wangshang Road, Binjiang District
Hangzhou
China - 310052

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with AliExpress Customer Service. Initial AliExpress complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for AliExpress above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about AliExpress. Discuss the issues you have had with AliExpress and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

AliExpress — Complaints & Reviews

Jun 17, 2019

AliExpress — order number: [protected]

Dear Aliexpress, The seller (OUKITEL Online Store - Store No.2034078) sold me a faulty phone on Order time...

AliExpresscan't make payment

Im after mosfets 47N60C3 600v. The Aliexpress site is a right neusence! It bugs me by asking me to sign in - it arrogantly blocks anything before I signed in {I want the Chinese government to have an purging policy and clean it up - executions! Executions Executions - more more more!!!}. The site then has the check to say after I fill out banking details and order - "your not signed in." The site is to intrusive / invasive - and this should be purged as there are obviously too many people!!! I want to look up an item - and proceed to check out, if there is a link or if you signed in it needs to work.
If these hackers are on the Hong Kong side - they know the deal with Chinas execution policy and have no business hiding behind the people of hong Kong - they need to be draged over the border and shot in the head or better - ran over with a steam-roller. i am a Prophet whom God said he will directly back my words - and those are my words!

AliExpresscredit card security

In the month of May some amounts of money were charged from my credit card from aliexpress, however, I didn't make those several purchases.
    I've been using aliexpress for many years, but now I'm very upset with this situation, because money has been stolen from my account. I sent two emails to [protected]@aliexpress.com but got no response. It has been a week.
    I notice 3 different purchases that were not made by me.

Jun 14, 2019

AliExpress — bad mouth behavior to customers

I bought a necklace from bala bala and when i received it it was larger then the ones i bought from other...

AliExpresszac4410051 store

The seller ended buyer protection before the order was finished. I did not receive the product, I've contacted the seller and she wants me to buy new products so she can ship the order that is already paid again. AliExpress does not offer any kind of support because the buyer protection is expired.

I do not recommend this website to anyone. I will never buy from it again!

Jun 13, 2019

AliExpress — homtom ht37 phone

I bought and paid for the phone. When it arrived here it was in perfect condition but didn't work properly...

Jun 13, 2019

AliExpress — marvel t-shirt 2019 new fashion men cotton short sleeve

Hello Sir, My order is not dispatched but when I track the order it shows the order is completed and...

AliExpressalmost everything..

Hi..
        I am vrinda and I added almost 50 items to my cart and was planning on buying it but because of fluctuation of prices I made it 30items.. And I was planning on buying it today..
        But today when I open my cart.. All my products are gone.. I am having my graduation week and was willing to wear those for travelling and all.. I want them all back.. So I can order for the same price I put it in the cart... I am new here.. This might be the first time I am ordering from ali express.. I also told my friends about it and we all all planning to buy in bulge.. There are no coupons cor bulge buying.. Infect there is no cloth in my cart itself.. I want to buy those bad.. Please check if the respective shops still are willing to sell are few more pieces... I don't wanna lose my trust or my week because of a policy.. Please

AliExpresssmartwatch states delivered/ I have not received it.

I ordered a smartwatch.
          It got delivered at june the 7th.
          I got an email that day around 10 / 11 AM saying my package has been deliverd.
          I live in a flat. We have very small mailboxes a package does not fit in.
          I went and check, nothing and no note.
          It says its has been delivered at 8 AM. Here in the Netherlands even the normal mail doesnt start that early.
          So my package is gone I think someone stole it.
          They wont provide me with the dutch track and trace.
          They give me [censored] about opening a dispute that doesnt work because it says delivered.
          Clearly im not getting my money back!

Dont order anything above a dollar or 2.
          Make sure its something tiny.
          That way it goes trough normal mail those things do arrive.
          But this is the first and last time I will order something larger.
          I am glad it was a package of 8 euros. And not more.
          Because if you order something expensive, bye bye money!

AliExpressproduct and service

[protected] order I'd

I have ordered 6 products of which I have received 5 .
            I put in an investigation where it states I have received it . I have disputed the matter. And AliExpress has denied the details I have provided. No one is taking responsibility not the shipping guys. Auspost states it was delivered. But I checked . I didn't receive it. Or it was not there when I checked I have confirmed all my other orders. I'm not saying UL have lost it. I'm just saying I didn't receive it.
            It doesn't feel right being charged for something I didn't receive.
            I'm very unhappy about the decision. I may not continue with AliExpress as this is a second instance that has happened.

PC Nanny Storeseller send a flawed motherboard

I am an "old and loyal" buyer. I also have only words of thanks to Aliexpress. However, I bought a product from the site and I received it flawed. I talked to the seller, and after a long conversation he understood and he wanted to change it, but he asked me for extra money (for shipping). I think the mistake is not mine, so I should not pay anything extra. how do you help me solve the problem?
              It's about PC Nanny Store (seller) and Order ID: [protected] Order time: 03:17 Dec. 15 2018 (a motherboard). Thank You.

AliExpressaliexpress in general

My name is Mihai Michael a platinum member since 2017.
                At this time I would like to make a general complaint of degradating services of your company, it was not over 6 month month ago when your as ervoces were fast and reliable however since you introduced the extended purchasing and guarantee most of your ex quality sellers have now been taking advantage of your policies and our orders arrives with 3 months delay or never, your company has become a terrible shopping platform which I internd to give up on as your competition, Lazada for example is offering much much faster delivery time .
                My last orders and my wife orders have arrived with terrible delays or never arrived, we both have opened disputes with sellers and we are very unhappy.
                Lastly, if this business AliExpress doesn't return to normal Asap we shall recommend all our friends not to use your services anymore.
                We are very very dissatisfied with AliExpress and we will stop using your company.

Jun 04, 2019

AliExpress — nike air max 90 ultra se men's | product id : [protected]

Dear Respected concern I am feeling disappointed for the captioned goods for which I paid long before but...

Jun 04, 2019

AliExpress — fault in function and damage package

Hi Bought a mobile and I received it so late with damage package and when I charged it Or I used it has over...

Jun 03, 2019

Mery He Shop2938011 Store — tablet/case - cover peeling off

The case Tablet/Case came when I saw it the sides were peeling off. Contacted Vendor Mery He Shop2938011...

Jun 03, 2019

AliExpress — smart watch

I ordered Smart watch through Ali Express with DHL shipping to get the item faster. The first supplier...

AliExpress / Shop4992287 Storetwo dress

I bought two clothes from the AliExpress dealer named "Shop4992287 Store" but now the products are non-existent and addressed to Australia. I live in Italy, in Europe! How can I get my money back? He cheated me.
                  In his company profile AliExpress does not present any kind of feedback but only the number of followers. How is it possible that there are these subjects on that site?
                  Is there a toll-free number I can contact or will the AliExpress website help me in other ways? How should I proceed to file a complaint?

two dress
                  two dress

• Vi
                      viki0308 Jul 21, 2019

Én is egy ruhát vettem tőle, nem érkezett meg, vitát már nem tudok vele nyitni, több emailt írtam neki, semmi válasz. Mit lehet tenni? Segítsenek!

• Re
                      İrem Jun 05, 2019

Hello there . this user cheated on me. Did you find the solution? Did you get your money?

• Co
                      Covino Maria Eleonora Jun 21, 2019

@İrem Now I open a controversy

AliExpressmail service

I have been having trouble with the postage service ali express sellers use for a while now. I have 11 orders from late march, early april that have never arrived.. I have two friends who has also not received many orders in this period also. The only orders I have received have used a different postal service for which I have paid more.. Have they changed postal service or maybe there is a problem with the airline. I will not be buying any more if this is not fixed.. Thanks

AliExpressproduct described

You buy one thing they send you a different thing. and no money back. if you want money back you have to return these, lose time and money to send products back that you didn't order. There is no buyer protection just loosing money. The products that they sell are some off them counterfeit. like helmets they say a brand and you receive a completely different cheap one, badly made.

AliExpresssamsung mobile screen protector

Hi, im from melbourne. On 30th May I was scrolling through some mobile protector. I selected a product and shared my debut card details. The next day i found 8 transactions to a random seller from Aliexpress in my ANZ bank account. Amount has been deducted, no email has been received, neuther any recird of the product which I've purchased.

Please contact me for more details.

Suliman Ali