ABSA Bankhouse insurance claims dispute/complaint

R

I have home insurance at Absa Home Insurance and my policy number is [protected].
Klerksdorp had an earth quake on 31/10/2016
I logged a claim for damages on 10/11/2016.
Claim nr 3160234 was logged by Shalene Ramkison
Tiaan (an damages accessor) appointed by Absa Home insurance visited the premises on 15/11/2016, he took photos of damages and left.
I told Tiaan that we had a earth quake the previous year but I did not claim. As a result the damages were worsened by the quake on 31/10/2016.

On 31/11/2016 Shalene Ramkison informed me that the claim was denied and the given reasons were as follows:
1. Accessor spoke to my neighbours and they had no damages.
2. The damages were caused by mines... something about the ground movement
3. Damages result of mine activities.

I explained the situation to Shalene but she informed me that this is the results and she can not assist me any further.
I asked for a evaluation report concerning this claim.
I am still waiting for this report.

I read my home insurance and can not find the part where it says that if you live close to a mine, damages will not be paid because of mine activities.
The reasons that my claim was denied does not make sense.
On the same date a friend of mine claimed from her Home Insurance the damages caused by earth quake and her insurance paid without any delay.

Why does Absa Insurance search for a reason not to pay the claim. I was honest enough to tell them of the previous damages that I did not claim because it was not that severe and that the damages now worsened due to the fact that I did not claim previously.

As a proud home owner I do maintenance on my house regularly to prevent any damages to my house. I pay my Home Insurance each month and on time.

On 12/1/2017 I logged an complaint against the outcome of the claim.
I emailed the department and they acknowledged receipt on 12/1/2017
and informed me that the request is in process. I am still waiting.

Absa does not even have the decency to contact me regarding my dispute.
It is now the 20th of February 2017 and still no response. This service is really poor.

Today I have send them a second letter requesting a response from them.
Just to give you an idea how desperate I am... the second letter with all annexures were send to
hoc.[protected]@absa.co.za

Four (4) email addresses and still no response, how is this possible

Please can you resolve this problem, I am desperate.
My house need fixing urgently. I can not afford to let my house get any more damaged as it is.