7-Elevenunethical behavior towards me and my husband

Su Oct 01, 2019

Hello my name is Sheila Dennis me and my husband visited this location on 10/1/2019 about 1:15 am and wanted to order a pizza I have done this on several occasions before and have never been asked to pay before even seeing the pizza, and the cashier was very very rude about it and when I asked since when did they start making people pay for pizza before they receive them he got really aggressive and just cleared out the screen from when I had asked how much was a whole pizza I did not appreciate this profiling like I was going to wait for the pizza to be ready and try to snatch it and run out the door it was so embarrassing, and I really want something done because people that heard what was taking place commented that he is always rude to people and he has even invited people outside to fight while on the shift I look forward to hearing back as soon as possible thanks my number if neede is [protected] also the cashier name was not you can check the schedule and see who was working that shift.