Menu
1xBet company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

319 complaints
206 resolved 113 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by 1xBet customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of 1xBet. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
R
11:15 pm

1xBet - Cancelled all my winnings from the day of registration

Dear 1xbetsupport team,

User gaming Id- 387614327

Problem - Account blocked for no reason after KYC requirements and winning of Rs. 5 lac cancelled.

Date of problem - 24-2-22

Amount- Account was created by depositing approx Rs. 5 lac and when I won total of Rs. 5 lacs in several sports and was being asked for KYC verification and later without any good reason they sent a mail and blocked my account saying u have multiple IDs but I have no other id with them. Infact i dropped various emails for being to have a word with me so that I can give reasons for the problem but they do not reply any of them.

I have provided all the screenshot of the email chat which I had with the security team of 1xbet.

Date of report to support team - 1st March

Kindly provide me the way so that I can recover my hard earned winning and also I want that this company do not do this type of unethical practice again with the customer's

Waiting for ur favourable response soon.

Thanks and regards

Desired outcome: Refund my winnings, if they want continue with me that's fine, but I want all my winnings back

P
6:55 pm

1xBet - 1xbet

1xbet have taken my ETH crypto deposit and it has not been reflected it in my account. It has been now 9 days and they haven't responded to my many enquiries, online 'chats' and calls.

I have emailed the customer support daily - with no reply. I have provided dates and transaction hash details.

I need help, please

ETH deposit sent 2/27

Emails sent daily with no resolution since 2/27 - no reply

Full transaction details sent to the company

No resolution

Desired outcome: Contact the company for a refund of deposited Ethereum or compensate. Thank you

8:35 am

1xBet - Deposit problem

I am from Bangladesh. Last four weeks I have to face four drposit problem.

Yesterday I send 5000bdt for deposit but it wasn't credited to my account. I emailed to [email protected] but no response.

Here is details

Date. 3/3/2022

Amount. 5000

Update by Ahmed Sufi
Mar 03, 2022 8:47 am

1x bet Bangladesh account holders suffering.

Deposit problem for all the customer.

[email protected] involved with this

11:37 am
1xBet has left an official reply on this complaint.

1xBet - Deposited money wasn't credited my 1xbet account.

Dear Sir

I deposited in my 1xbet account first 10000 BDT via Nogot on 28th February, 2022 and then I also deposited 5000 BDT via Fast bKash method but both money wasn't credited in my 1xbet account. I tried to get touch with them but I'm told to send documents with proof at ([email protected]).

I followed them and was waiting for their response. At last they responded me telling that my deposited money will be credited within 2/3 hours but from the time being, they didn't credit my balance even they didn't respond my mail, live chat or call phone request. In a word, it can be said that they are fraud and telling false with me continuously without crediting my money.

I tried to solve my problem with IMO, Whatsapp, live chat, Phone call request but in vain because of unresponsive mood. They all don't want to solve my problem. Please, help me to return my money into my balance.

7:54 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bonjour svp mon compte: 369912199 à été fermée définitivement le faîte est que j' suis entré deux pays le Burkina Faso et la côte d'ivoire, étant au Burkina je disposais d'un compte ( créé avec une puce de Burkina Faso) et quand je suis maintenant revenir en côte d'ivoire j'ai donc faire l'erreur de me créer un autre compte avec une puce de la côte d'ivoire...

T
2:05 am

1xBet - Delay in deposit and now saying wrong receiver

I have deposited money in my 1x wallet in 22feb 2022 5:56 pm its been 6 days and I already sent ss and statement through mail... And now they said money didt received by the bank but after 6 days they are saying y deposited to wrong account... What type of joke is this... This is the thransection idt2202221756325348620267

Desired outcome: I want money either on wallet or in my bank

Q
4:35 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Good morning, I placed a bet of 6 different nhl games for $99.99 on the 20th of february 2022 for over 4.5 but 1xbet site ruled 2 out of them as a loss (ottawa senators - boston bruins and new york islanders - montreal canadiens) when clearly both games ended in a total of 5 goals for each. I wanted to overlook it but when I took a closer look to learn for...

H
8:52 pm

1xBet - Withdrawal unprocessed

1xbet is just a scam bookmaker stay away from it although I have account from 2016 and lost there millions of Egyptian pounds never withdraw my account was verified twice before and have proof in 2017 and 2020 now I mainly deposit about 1 thousand of dollars and of course no problem when lose but imagine my account restricted when try to withdraw my last balance of 51$ they need me to lose all money ask from me again to verify and I already send tons of documents and I know their tactics to steal money from you as this happened for me before and after lose money the account will back normal again they are fraud stay away from them now I ask for a refund of at least my last deposit as I deposit every time (50-52)$ and they replied with bot messages ask for same document that already sent although I ask for close my account and refund money to same method and same my astropay account that already send screenshots of that account to them for verification in final my account ID is 226306819

1 comment
J
Mar 01, 2022 8:54 am

I
10:51 am

1xBet - 1xbet

On 21st of this month i deposited on my gaming account it's not reflecting I called the customer service they ask me to send email to the official web which I did and no response it's been almost a week now I have been emailing and emailing nothing please I need my money back am tired of waiting and it's frustrating because that money turns out to be the only money I have and 1xbet are holding it I am seriously not happy I want my refund as soon as possible

Desired outcome: Refund

1 comment
D
Mar 01, 2022 5:01 pm

I dont know what is wrong with 1xbet.i made a deposit on the 11th and 14the of February. ,till now ,the money hasnt reflected and i have contacted the info mail team, nothing has been done

H
6:27 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Complaints Board, I don't know if you'll be able to help me or not, here's the details of my case.. My 1xbet user ID is :- 374992519 I try to make a withdrawal they rejecting my withdrawal request automatically and asking to email the security team.. When I contacted their security team regarding my withdrawal request, they asked me for...

3:30 pm
1xBet has left an official reply on this complaint.

1xBet - My problem is still unresolved they keep sending duplicates and the security team just duplicate messages

1xbet security team blocked my accounted over 3 month

Apply for authentication documents for the country of Ukraine PO Box 856, Lviv, Ukraine,79008

The documents have reached them, but my account has always been blocked

Send me an instruction through my account asking me to send them my face with the code they send with the current date.

I did the same, but the problem was done every two days, they return the form

I'm really disappointed in them

They are fraudsters, they do whatever they do not pay me

I have complained to the organization Curacao eGaming them

Friends, please someone who has experience to help me

My details:

ID:287044783

Balance accounted blocked:12400$

Gmail: [email protected]

Id:287044783
Gmail:[email protected]

2 comments
Apr 05, 2022 8:10 pm

Dear 1xbet controller am kindly complaining about my game issue that entered and I was seeing lost of which I win so am totally confused about it if you can please cross check and send my money I will be very happy please please it was on the 3 April 2022 at 00:00 on ice rockry game so please kindly send me the money please I won 37000 cash by placing wining please I need the money

J
Mar 01, 2022 8:51 am

Same way, disappointed

12:44 am

1xBet - 1xbet

Almost a month ago, I deposited 2 million tomans in my account, but the security team blocked my account and said that the site would not allow you to operate.

I also said that if I am not allowed to bet on the site, please return my money.

But they did not answer me.

Please help. What can I do to get my money back?

This is my account number ID: 377685033

Mar 17, 2022 7:22 am

Please refer to this account number and check.

I can not log in to my account ID: [protected]

Feb 20, 2022 9:31 am

صدیقه.

لطفا به من ایمیل بفرست کارت دارم.

Feb 18, 2022 5:28 pm

Please help me I want my money .

is my personal money.

Does not belong to the site at all. I want my money. I sent whatever documents they wanted.

L
1:04 pm

1xBet - Gaming account blocked

My gaming account id 163285605

While I just won 4kMYR fund and 1xbet blocked my account unable to withdraw and i am using this account 2 years ago contribute a lot my losing funds on thi site .I send e-mail to request unblock my withdrawal they blocked my account and i hope i can get back my funds.

Please help to solve my problem

Happen on 18.11.2022

S
1:48 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have deposited INR 2300 on 2nd Feb and while creating request got error hence couldn't create request for the same. I have contacted customer service via chat and email for resolution. Got below response today as stated below: Dear user, You have not created any deposit request, please create the deposit request and contact us. The steps to create a...

E
8:16 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi! I have a problem withdrawing funds from 1xBet. On 30 Jan 2022, I tried to withdraw via an e-wallet. I received this message: "Request for documents. Please email the security team." I emailed the security team at: [email protected] They asked for my ID, statement from my e-wallet and I provided all those. The next thing they asked for was a...

6:10 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Date: 28th January 2022 Hey there, i'm writing to complain about what transpired between me and your security team today...so i registered a 1xbet acct before i deposited some money and got a bonus which i was very thankful for but when registering i used my work email acct, so informations all go to that acct, i didn't like the fact all that was being...

5:03 am
1xBet has left an official reply on this complaint.

1xBet - Account 3 1 0 8 1 7 5 8 7.

Hello my account has been blocked since June last year with ONLY my money in it no redeemed bonus nor any winnings. I've sent 15+ photos of the requested documents to the security department but they have failed to resolve my issue actually currently they have ceased responding to my emails. Any one with an idea of a site which can help me recover back my money please advise. Am getting tired of raising my complaints here and nothing is being done about it.
Anyone with a solution please respond to this complaint below

N
6:56 am

1xBet - Should give back my id

I Have Been requesting to 1xbet block team and security team more than 1 year.

I emailed more than thousands time. But 1xbet didn't give back my account.
Facebook page India also cheating with me.
They didnt help me to get back my id.

Please Complainboards manager help me to get back my id. I am so poor student

Account details :
Member id: 303287169
NId: 8661151368
Last Deposit : 10000/- BDT

Update by Nayem Bhueya
Jan 25, 2022 12:16 pm

I have little Confusion about Complaintsboard.com. I think they don't work for resolving Victim people.

I always make a complain file but i didn't get any Solution.
1xbet cheating service Blocked my id more than one year ago. From then I have been writing my problem to Complaintsboard.com. But Result is Frau Station.

My problem is not solved. Help me please sir.

1xbet Account details :

Widral date - 17 january 2022

Widral time - 07-07 pm

2. I widral 57 dollar throw perfect money but never recev

1xbet dollar account-367910817
Widral amount -57 dollar (perfect money)
Time - 1.49 pm
Date-january 20

Bangladeshi agent are very bad. They cheat people. They dont want to reply email or live chat. I am waiting to get my widral money

Z
4:37 pm

1xBet - Payment

Sir i..made a deposit of 19500 48 hours ago through bank account but your agent reject my request plz my 19500 credit to my account my gaming account number is. 322671265

Desired outcome: 1xbet