Menu
1xBet company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

432 complaints
240 resolved 192 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by 1xBet customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of 1xBet. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
O
9:27 pm EDT

1xBet - Extra payment mistakenly made

1xbet pls I mistakenly inputed 170,000 instead of 17,000….Please I’m pleading with you In Gods name,it’s my house rent🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾pls I need a refund pls😭💔I don’t have anyone to ask or borrow from🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾pls I don’t want to be suicidal plssssss

I’m a student I was just trying to use the 17k to get an extra money to balance my rent pls🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾💔💔💔💔

M
3:31 pm EDT
1xBet has left an official reply on this complaint.

1xBet - I won a bet yesterday with the number [protected], but today after logging in to my account, I saw that they invalidated that bet.

My account ID is: [protected]

I'm really sorry for this thief site. I am very sorry for Barcelona that this company introduces a scammer and a thief to others. I advise everyone not to work with this site at all. They are really thieves and only pay low amounts. If you win large amounts, they will not pay you and will void your bet. I won a bet yesterday with the number [protected], but today after logging in to my account, I saw that they invalidated that bet. Everything is clear in the pictures. They also did not respond to any of my emails.

Update by Malake
May 26, 2022 7:06 am EDT

This is not true at all, this is just an excuse to steal people's money and your scams. I made the bet correctly and at the right time and I won, I also sent the photo which shows that I won the bet and the amount was credited to my account. Did I know about the future? Your system has accepted my bet and I have won. If your system went wrong (you admitted your system went wrong) you are to blame, not me. Every child understands this. Please do not play with words and give people money. Do not be a liar. Please solve my account problem and return my money to the account.

K
1:48 am EDT

1xBet - Withdrawal not received

Such a huge problem in 1x for withdrawl, req placed on 20-05-22 thru paytmwallet new till now did not receive the amount when I chat with customer care they block my chat stating coz of ipl ot will take 7 days which is a non sense, request to be done in 24hrs as per the rule

P
9:50 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I place a bet on footbal game 3 ways under corner 3 in 1 half , and in 1st half corner was 3 so they have to refund my amount but showing loss why ? This is cheating .

S
2:50 am EDT

1xBet - please give me my money soon

Hello my account [protected], I bet and on May 21 I threw 5 thousand dollars into my account and won. that day they blocked my account and asked for documents. I gave all the documents. They are requesting documents via computer. he asks for a certificate again after the papers, please don’t torture me, I am seriously ill, suffering from diabetes.

Why are you torturing me if I played honestly.

please give me the money I filled out at least.

I need money for treatment, please.

I can't wait long.

I submitted all the documents

They will operate on me in the coming days

H
2:45 am EDT

1xBet - Widrawl not received

Dear Team,

I have dual accounts on 1x bet:-

ID- [protected]

MOB- [protected]

I have done a widrawl request of Rs. 2300 on dated 22 April but somehow it's got rejected by the operator. And the money got deducted but not received the amount till yet.

Also on dated 23 May, I have deposit 2000 each 2 times in the same account but it's also got rejected but not received the money. I have also put mail to 1xbet team with screen shot but no further solution found.

My Second ID is- [protected]

MOB- [protected]

I have done a widrawl request of Rs. 4000 on dated 21 April, money shown the transfer been completed but till yet I haven't received the payment. I have also put mail to 1xbet team with screen shot but no further solution found.

N
12:44 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hello, dear 1xbet, my gaming account is [protected], I have been playing on 1xbet since 2021, I lost a lot of money during this period, but in March 2022 I won $ 5,000 and made $ 10,000, then my gaming account was blocked, and verification I submitted all the documents I asked for, but that day my gaming account was blocked because I could not access it, and...

O
3:41 pm EDT

1xBet - More than 30 days Deposit amount not credited

Hello sir

I am nandan 1xbet user id [protected]

Sir i tried to deposit an amount of 6050 on 22/04/2022 11:43 PM through upi fast method . i made the payment successfully but that amount is still not credited in my 1xbet account.

I sent a lot of mails regarding this problem but they told me to wait for 14 days but now it's been more than 14 days sir i haven't recieved my 6050 amount yet.

Please help sir ..

Here's my upi payment screenshot of that deposit

1:46 pm EDT

1xBet - More than 20 days Deposit amount not credited

Hello sir

I am Abhishek 1xbet user id [protected]

Sir i tried to deposit an amount of 500 on 29/04/2022 9:16pm through upi fast method . i made the payment successfully but that amount is still not credited in my 1xbet account.

I sent a lot of mails regarding this problem but they told me to wait for 14 days but now it's been more than 14 days sir i haven't recieved my 500 amount yet.

Please help sir ..

Here's my upi payment screenshot of that deposit

C
9:17 am EDT

1xBet - I deposited money for a customer through pos and he added a zero without my notice while he was putting his ID

Please help me block this account until he refunds my #8100.

I type 900 to deposit on this ID [protected]

The owner refused to let e type the JD not knowing that he has an intention and he added 0 to make it #9000 and gave me a wrong number and wrong email

Please block this account until he returns my money please. Thanks this transaction took place at federal housing junction lugbe across on the 21th of May 2022 at about 11:23am

Customers name is Innocent

My POS name is Monies Point and my account name is Casez. Thank you so much

Desired outcome: Let this account with [protected] ID b blocked

2:57 am EDT

1xBet - Service

Am user ID [protected]. I won huge amount of bet , though the money was paid to my account. When I tried to make withdrawal I get the code alright but nothing.

Pop up appears saying I should submit my documents to security team. Infact all my information was verified successfully but still was not able to withdraw.

I needed money urgently so I consult my brother that help me registered my 1xbet to help me withdraw, for my brother he can withdraw from his 1xbetting account. So I told him to alert 1x team to combine those accounts in other to withdraw.

Later all my winnings was taken away still I have multiple account meanwhile I do not have.

My brother Account is active right now but they have refund the money I deposited from registration and blocked my account.

The CEG are aware of this issue decided not to help since 1xbet are from their country.

Desired outcome: All I want is my remaining balance are to be paid and also free my gaming account in other to withdraw my winnings

Jul 31, 2022 1:07 pm EDT

We shall still meet in court.

As a casino you have to verify identity before letting the person play not when the person tried to withdraw.(Is an offense)

Jul 31, 2022 12:54 pm EDT

Is a lie.

I do not have multiple account is just that 1xbet have decided to defraud and steal from it customers.

Were you able to provide evidence when you were told to do so.

May 22, 2022 3:48 am EDT

My winnings 50000 cedis was taken away from me and the money deposited since registration was refund(6500).

What betting company when you tried to withdraw, then they will asked you to take a screenshot from service provider on your device for them to see your phone number, number, name etc.

They also told me to take a picture holding my ID document close to my face.

Also closed to my device where they can see all my email messages clearly. I did all what 1xbet requested but was able to withdraw.

Later I was told to specify some name sent by 1xbet. To be frank, the first three names are not in my mini statement so I don't know where 1xteam got such names.

1xbet ID : [protected]

Document ID [protected]

Phone: [protected]

Email [email protected]

T
12:45 am EDT

1xBet - Deposit not Create

I deposited 4800 INR 19/05/2022 at 10:01 pm through upi fast but after 72 hr I haven't received the amount into my Gaming account. By no means do I want to convey that I recommend for the mother to be inactive. My account balance has been debited but 1xbet saying its processesing. I have a doubt to being fraud. Can you suggest me what should do now?

My email address is tdas.[protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: Gaming id [protected]

Update by TanmoyDas
May 23, 2022 12:45 pm EDT

I did but no reply came

10:03 pm EDT
1xBet has left an official reply on this complaint.

1xBet - Security Department doesn’t response my mail after I submitted my documents which they asked

I create my account by one click registration.

My account id is [protected]

I got my user id and password from 1xbet site. I made deposit more than 149000 bdt. Now I tried with my user id and password in the login section its show me wrong password. How strange is this! User id and password is provided by 1xbet website.

Also its impossible to Change the password as i didn’t add any email or phone number.

I also mailed security team [protected]@1xbet-team.com

They asked identity card, selfies. I gave them everything.

They told me wait for the replay.

Your data is currently Being verified. Please wait,You will get answer shortly.

Also here they answer that to send SMS on their Facebook page. I also did it but here is same problem. No one answer or solve my problem.

But its 4-5 days they didn’t reply me till now. Even they are ignoring my message now.

Desired outcome: Please reply me and solve my problem

2 comments
May 24, 2022 4:55 am EDT

Till my issue is not solved! I mailed also i massage on Facebook page.

Please solve my problem

May 23, 2022 1:14 pm EDT

[email protected] also didn’t reply me as i Mailed them.

1:21 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear people, If someone has a problem with the deposit or Ovonal. Please contact - +[protected] You can contact for all problems Deposits and payments are only for Bangladeshis. Email - [protected]@1xbet-team.com

8:23 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am pay the amount 400rs to kiran kumar by phone pe on 20 may 2022 but it will not receive to our gamig account so please take seriously Thank you

B
5:38 pm EDT

1xBet - problem with deposit

My account id [protected]

Problem with deposit and payment system Nagod..

trxid 7180YSW6

date 12-05-2022

time 09:35pm

amount 1950

May 23, 2022 4:09 pm EDT

I gave a message and gave a screenshot with all the details. I don't see any solution. What kind of service is this? Refrain from depositing everyone

Clear Cut said one thing, will I get my money?

Problem with deposit..

date 12-05-2022

time 09:35pm

.amount 1950

My account id [protected]

Problem with deposit and payment system Nagod..

trxid 7180YSW6

.agent no [protected]

date 08-05-2022

time 12:47am

.amount 2000

May 22, 2022 5:12 pm EDT

Can't find any solution to my problem.

What kind of batpari is this?

T
4:20 pm EDT

1xBet - I did not get my deposit

Itry to deposit my in my id through there preferred deposit method in BD via e-wallet, after i send the money, they didnt deposit it in my gaming account.

I thought, maybe theres some technical issues so then i Mail the issue with every required evidence and steps following by there given instruction, to there deposit issue team [protected]@1xbet-team.com

11 days gone but they didn’t give any reply, or solve my problem.

Is there any 1xbet officials who is kind enough to help me out with this issue? It would be Very helpful to me.

I provide all deta below about my id and the transfection.

BDT wallet No(Gaming ID ): [protected]

Transaction ID/ TrxID: 9EB50M91QH

Client phone No: [protected]

Bkash Agent Phone No: [protected]

Time: 10:06 pm Date: 11/5/22

Amount: BDT 1000

Desired outcome: Please deposit my money to my id.

V
2:09 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

My name is Vaivaswat.Account id: [protected] I have been using 1X Bet for the past 3 years and never faced any difficulty until day before yesterday when I was asked to verify my account and submit documents to securities team. I emailed them my e PAN card but they rejected it by saying that it is not acceptable. As per IT department website e PAN holds the...

N
4:18 am EDT

1xBet - Payment not received

Assalam oalaikum,

I am a regular user of 1xbet from Bangladesh.

Last 16/05/22 i deposited my 1xbet account amount of 2500 taka by " fast nagad"

Its already 3 days over.

But i haven’t this money yet in my account.

It's very important for me.

& Everytime when I deposited my account it's they not complete the payment at a time.

I don't know why it's happened again & again with me!

Please check it & take necessary action as soon as possible.

Please help me, please.

Amount - 2500 taka

Date & time - 16/05/22 at 3.18pm

1 comment
May 19, 2022 5:29 am EDT

Apni instant dp withdraw korte parben amar theke.

Agent er maddhome.

W
12:25 am EDT

1xBet - Bet slip no:[protected]

Hello good morning I have a complain about a bet slip that I played and won on the 18/05/2022 but instead 1xbet said I lost were as it can be visible seen that I won the ticket.please I will like the ticket to be reviewed and the money send to my account.the bet slip no is ([protected])

1xBet contacts