Having problems with Zara.com?

Zara.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 6, 2009. The latest review Service was posted on Apr 6, 2021. The latest complaint unsatisfactory customer service was resolved on Dec 29, 2014. Zara.com has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 351 reviews. Zara.com has resolved 41 complaints.

Zara.com Customer Service Contacts

1800 800 080 (Ireland)
8800 333 6430 (Russia)
800 050 1020 (India)
1800 189 272 (Malaysia)
1800 011 136 (Thailand)
1800 853 4389 (Mexico)
+1 855 635 9272 (United States)
+44 207 851 4300 (United Kingdom)
+61 293 767 600 (Australia)
+43 800 216 277 (Austria)
+32 80 081 148 (Belgium)
+45 80 347 622 (Denmark / Norway / Sweden)
+370 52 390 802 (Estonia / Latvia / Lithunania)
+33 805 542 062 (France & Monaco)
+31 205 305 660 (Netherlands)
+351 800 202 600 (Portugal)
+41 800 561 660 (Switzerland)
+90 444 5952 (Turkey)
+852 30 188 400 (Hong Kong)
+63 28 908 035 (Philippines)
+966 14 350 000 (Saudi Arabia)
+65 800 852 6134 (Singapore)
+27 113 021 500 (South Africa)
+82 804 790 880 (South Korea)
+971 43 011 000 (United Arab Emirates)
Avenida de la Diputación s/n
Arteixo
Spain - 15142
500 Fifth Avenue, Suite 400,
10110 New York, NY

United Kingdom
Lumina House, 89 New Bond Street, London, W1S 1DA

Canada
1200, McGill College Av. - Suite 1550, H3B 4G7 Montreal (Quebec)

Australia

Portugal
Av. Fontes Pereira de Melo, 49 2º Izquierda, 1050-120 Lisbon
Fax: +351 213 183 950

Russia
Presnenskaya Naberezhnaya 10, Bussiness Centre “Naberezhaya Tower”, Block C, 28 Floor, 123112 Moscow
Fax: +7 495 643 1353

Switzerland
Rue Louis d’Affry 6, 1700 Fribourg
Fax: +41 263 501 661

Turkey
MM Plaza : Nispetiye Mah. Aytar Cad., Başlık Sokak № 3 Kat:4, 34340 Levent - Istanbul
Fax: +90 212 386 8232

China
31F, Shanghai Longemont Yes Tower, № 369 Kaixuan Road, Changning District, 200051 Shanghai
Fax: +86 216 228 9051

Hong Kong
Suite 3402-05 - Tower 2 - The Gateway 25 Canton Road - Tsim Sha Tsui - Kowloon, Hong Kong
Fax: +852 2956 3866

India
Building-9A, 15th Floor, DLF Phase 3, Gurgaon 122002, Haryana
Fax: +91 12 4497 3510

Japan
Fujiwara building 6F, 1-10-11, Ebisu-nishi, Shibuya-Ku, 150-0021 Tokyo
Fax: +81 364 158 078

Malaysia
Lot 691 Kompleks Hamodal 5 - Jalan Lagoon Selatan - Off. Jalan Kewajipan, 47500 Petaling Java - Selangor Darul Eshan
Fax: +60 377 839 963

Philippines
6/F Midland Buendia Building - 403 Sen Gil Puyat Avenue, 1200 Makati City
Fax: +63 28 996 189

Saudi Arabia
Al Hokair 1st floor - Al Ajlan Centre - Olaya Street - P.O. Box 359, 11411 Riyadh
Fax: +966 14 357 268

South Korea
20th Fl., World Trade Center, 159-1, Samsung-Dong, Kangnam-Ku, 135-729, Seoul
Fax: +82 234 139 899

Thailand
999/9, The Off. at Central World Building, Unit Nº 1908, 19th floor - Rama 1 Road - Pathumwan, 10330 Bangkok
Fax: +66 26 461 390

United Arab Emirates
Dubai Holding Group, Suite 242, Emarat Atrium, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE, P.O. Box 42020
Fax: +971 43 011 070

Argentina
Constituyentes y Soldi - Tortuguitas - Partido de Malvinas, 1667 Buenos Aires
Fax: +54 232 055 5109

Brazil
Alameda Xingu, 350. 24º Andar., Alphaville Industrial - Barueri - SP, 06455-030 Sao Paulo
Fax: +55 112 101 1901

Mexico
C/ Poniente 146, № 730 - Colonia Industrial Vallejo - Deleg. Azcapotzalco, 02300 Mexico D.F.
Fax: +52 555 078 2095

Zara.com Complaints & Reviews

Zara.comService

Bought sneakers at Menlyn, however the size is big, I went to mall of Africa to exchange then however I was not pleased with the service I received. I must say that I was fuming and highly disappointed by the staff. I have never came such unfriendly staff. Besides the lady that seemed grumpy when I asked if she has a size for me, I must say the lady at the till takes the cup. I couldn't find the exact size for the sneakers I initially bought and took an alternative, took something else proceeded to the till for the exchange. The lady picked up the sneakers and asked me what happened, no greeting, nothing whatsoever. I asked her what she meant, she asked me what had happened to the sneakers because they are "dirty", I told her I do not know cause I have not worn them and bought them like that. She said the shoelace is dirty and therefore I cannot exchange them. This was shocking for me, the shoes have not been worn and they still have the tag and receipt. I asked her what does she mean because I bought them like that and why were they sold to me "dirty" if I am not allowed to exchange them. She told me that the company procedure is they don't sell "dirty" things and that I must keep the sneakers cause she is not going to exchange them.
If it is company procedure why were the shoes sold to me "dirty" and secondly when customer fit shoes, why do they not monitor to make sure that they don't soil the merchandise. I even told her that even now as it they have dirty shoes in their shelves but she did not even want to hear it and just left me like that. The shies were sold to me like that and why are your procedures not apply to all the shops? I can even take a picture of the sneakers and you need to tell me exactly what is wrong with them. The staff at Eastgate is much more friendly and helpful that your staff at Mall of Africa. I am still in shock and I will never shop there again!

Service

Apr 03, 2021

Zara.com — Return of faulty jeans

I received my order in less than 48 hrs, tried the jeans, perfect fit, cut the labels as all the Zara label...

Zara.comonline purchasing / customer service

online purchase, 17/01/2021. O/NO [protected]
    28/01/2021 notification received that order has been shipped.
    29/01/2021 notification received that order has arrived at store.
    29/01/2021 went to store at GATEWAY to collect. staff unable to locate order.
    1/02/2021 second notification received that order has arrived at store.
    went back to store at GATEWAY, unfortunately still unable to locate the order.
    Store took down my details, unfortunately no feedback from store, phone was never answered, had to phone your store in MALL OF AFRICA to get someone from GATEWAY STORE to phone us. Happiness, the manager finally contacted me on 19/02/2021. She confirmed that the order had arrived, but cannot be located. Rowan from GATEWAY eventually confirmed that order was picked on on 12/02/2021. Emailed a signature which is not my signature or any family member.
    my contact details cell [protected] ( SA )
    [protected]@silveray.co.za

Feb 14, 2021

Zara Home (Kings Avenue Mall) Paphos — Service

From the beginning when we bought the good till today no customer service or empathy at all from any member...

Zara.com100% cashmere long sleeved polo top

This is the second time I have written to complain about this top, which cost almost £100.00, and I haven't has so much as an acknowledgement from anyone. This is unacceptable. Could someone please let me know if anything is being done about my complaint. Thank you.

This top had a run in the sleeve which went undetected until my son went to wear it. I managed to repair it but after washing the said top, which was washed correctly by gently squeezing it in hand wash liquid and then laying it flat to dry, at no time did it go in the washing machine. On gently pressing it I discovered two holes at the top of the sleeve which were not there previously. It is very poor quality for so much money. My son regularly shops at Zara.

Zara.comPackage delivered to the wrong address

I placed an order on Jan. 20, 2021, and I received an email notification that the package is delivered on Jan 22, 2021 by Ontrac. I checked our front door, there was no delivery. I called the Customer service to inform them that I did not receive the package and I was told that they will investigate and coordinate with Ontrac. After 2 days, I received an email from Zara telling me that according to Ontrac the package is delivered to the address that I provided them and that they will not replace or issue a refund. I am living in an apartment complex and there is another apartment complex next to us, the courier might have delivered the package there. That was really disappointing. So my money just flew away. Very bad customer service.

Zara.comDelivery to an incorrect address

I placed an online order (of 21 items) with Zara US in late December.
          Though one package with 2 items have been received, the other package with 19 items has been delivered to a wrong address by UPS.
          Zara claims that the delivery was done successfully.
          When raised a case with Zara customer service, I get a reply that there has been no discrepancy in the delivery.
          I have proof-of-delivery to an incorrect address from UPS, which claims that Zara provided UPS the wrong address.
          Now, Zara is denying taking responsibility for its misdeeds.

Zara.com100% cashmere long sleeved polo shirt

I purchased this item for my son in December 2019. I paid almost £100.00 for this item and quite frankly it is rubbish. My son has only worn it once, which was quite recently and as he put it on noticed a run in the sleeve, as it was a tiny run I managed to almost invisibly mend it. I washed the jumper (and please don't insult me by saying I didn't wash it correctly, I did and know how to care for these items, and now there is another 2 holes in the top of the sleeve. I am discussed with this product and would be grateful if you would refund the cost of this item as it is totally unwearable.

100% cashmere long sleeved polo shirt

Zara.comOnline order

Hello I placed an order online on 12/28/2020 ([protected]) and I received the items on yesterday 01/05/2021 and one of the items have a sensor attached I tried calling customer service which is by far the worse and this home agent tells me well ma'am go to the store to have it removed I am beyond livid . I ordered online to prevent from going to the store due to Covid . Not one time did this customer service rep offer any other options he stated oh they made a mistake I can start a return for you, terrible customer service I will never shop at zara again ever

• Su
                  Sun Dems Jan 30, 2021

I placed an online order with Zara in late December.
                  Though one package with 2 items has been received, the other package with 19 items has been delivered to a wrong address by UPS.
                  Zara claims that the delivery was done successfully.
                  I talked to UPS and got proof-of-delivery to an incorrect address; UPS claims that Zara provided it the wrong address.
                  Now, Zara is denying taking responsibility for its misdeeds.

Beware of online shopping with Zara!

Zara.comMissing refunds - Customer Service Complaint, Order [protected] and [protected]

I shipped 2 orders to Zara to return for a refund:
                I shipped order [protected] on December 11, 2020
                I shipped order [protected] on December 12, 2020
                I made these calls from [protected]:

December 15, 2020, around 10 AM:

I called customer service to follow up on the status of 2 returns. Customer service confirmed that they received both items. They also told me to wait 7 days for the refund to be processed.

December 22, 2020, around 1 PM

I called customer service since I did not receive the refund within the time frame that Zara told me that they would process it. Customer Service confirmed that Zara received order [protected] on December 14, 2020, and order [protected] on December 15, 2020. Customer Service asked me to wait 14 days for my refund.

Calls made from [protected]:

December 28, 2020:

Around noon:

Since I have been told different and contradictory refund times by Zara, I called Zara's Customer Service to get an update on the status of my refund. Zara told me that I should be getting a call from a manager, Demaris, within 24-48 hours about my case.

Around 2 P.M.:

I called Zara at their Customer Service line to get an update of when they manager, Demaris, will call me back. Customer Service told me that the manager, Demaris, will call me back in the afternoon.

The manager, Demaris, does not call me that day, December 28, 2020.

December 29, 2020:

Around noon:

I called Zara at their Customer Service number to ask to talk to the manager, Demaris. Customer Service asked me to wait.

Around 12:30 P.M.:

I called Zara at their Customer Service number. I spoke with Thomas. Thomas told me that he filed a case for missing return for order [protected]. Thomas also told me that I should receive a refund within the next few days.

Around 1 PM:

I called Zara at their Customer Service number to get an update on the refund of both orders. Customer Service told me that I needed to wait to get an update on the refunds. Customer Service also said that no refunds are being processed. When I asked for the phone number of the grievance department/customer complaints department/compliance department, Customer Service hanged up the phone on us.

From my computer:

December 29, 2020, 12:58 PM:

I contacted Zara through their Chatbot in their website. I asked for the number of the Grievance Department or their Customer Complaints Department. Zara asked me to wait for an agent. After several minutes, Zara closed the chat without connecting me to an agent.

Please answer the following questions:
                How come I have received such conflicting information from Zara about my refunds?
                Since I have waited the 14 days that Zara told me to wait for my refund, how come I have not received my refund for both orders?

Dec 26, 2020

Zara.com — Online order not delivered

On the 26 november I placed an online order through zara online south africa and the estimated delivery date...

Apr 21, 2020

Zara.com — Poor customer service, lost items, refused to change address

I ordered some clothes online in the coronavirus era where stores are closed, I am a regular zara customer...

Zara.comonline service

Hi
                  Am a regular customer at zara whether buting directly from the stores or online
                  On 9/1/2020 I orderd online 6 items for 3004 L.E, i only received 3 items and the rest not although the whole amount of money was deducted from my visa balance. Time frame for delivery was 12/1-19/1 and I chatted wz zara online for the past three days they keep telling me will check with aramex and get back to u which didn't happen at all. Am so disappointed with this attitude from such a big name as Zara which I really adore.
                  Now I really need my 3 items to be delivered as soon as possible and then they can solve their problem with aramex as they wish
                  Thanx and best regards

Jan 08, 2020

Zara.com — men's sweater

It whom it may concern I bought a men's sweater # [protected] [protected] on the 28th of December 2019 @...

Zara.comchristmas jumper

I ordered a Christmas Jumper at Zara.com.
                    I had to options to delivery between 5 working days(standard delivery) days or 1-2 working day (home express delivery).
                    I paid 9.95 eur for home express delivery to get the jumper on the 24th of December, before Christmas. Unfortunately so far I still didn't receive the order. After asking them about the delivery they said that is due to delivery today but nothing so far.
                    Of course I wouldn't pay the delivery Express if it was meant to be deliver after Christmas.

christmas jumper
                    christmas jumper

Zaracustomer service

I ordered a pair of boots for a Christmas present. They finally arrived and they sent L boot in wrong size! How does that happen. So I reached out to Zara Customer Service team via chat. And boy oh boy was that an eye opener to the most worthless and ridiculous service one can imagine. Sadly, the first Chat rep Segun ended chat 13 minutes in so I attempt a second time. The second rep was Daphne who I repeat everything to and even send pictures of the boots to. She replies with the question - did I wash or dry the item? No one washes or dries boots, especially if they are to be a Christmas gift. I ask for a manager 3 times and the reply is another ended session. Great clothes, [censored]s when it comes to customer service!

Dec 17, 2019

Zara.com — Complaint about store manager

I'm a regular customer at Zara and it's one of my favorite brands. I bought a sweater and shirt...

Zara.commissing refund

[protected] Order
                        Zara have not refunded me for 3 dresses I returned on 12/10/19. I provided proof of return. They persistently advise me to allow 24 hours more. I have been receiving this message for 10 or more days.
                        They have no right to withhold my money. I have already complained by e mail but no response,
                        They claim to be an ethical company but I see evidence of poor values and ethics.

Zara.comdamande information

Hello,
                          I am a fellow customer of Zara
                          I have bought many articles and clothing items and lately I have been having issues with the products that I have bought such as (shirts, bags, shoes, etc..). Most of my previous purchases lasted over a year before visual defects would show up (which to my passed experience in normal).But lately the items I have bought last 1-2 month before defects would appear.
                          After this timeframe holes or zipper would break or soul of shoes started to rip off. I can understand that Zara is a huge company dealing with millions of clients worldwide and some products may not be 100% accurate be when it becomes a reoccurring issues it needs to be fixed. I DO NOT want a refund but, moving forward I will be shopping elsewhere until the quality assurance of the products are improved.
                          Sincerely,
                          Fellow customer

Sep 18, 2019

Zara.com — complaint about customer service

Hi, My name is Saleem Shaban, I'm a regular customer at Zara and it's one of my favorite...