Menu

reviews & complaints

Zara.com Complaints Summary

42 Resolved
453 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Zara.com with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Zara.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Zara.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Zara.com complaints 495

Sort by:

Newest Zara.com reviews & complaints

2:52 pm EST

Zara.com Shoes/boots

Ordered 3 pair of boots! size was incorrect for 2 pair the other pair I received 2 left foot boots..just wanted to exchange ... but have not been able to conctact anyone. trans-#od133291ht052054r-ordered 11/2023 from Zaracclub.com [protected]@outlook.com (Diane Zebro) I will also be contacting Paypal to inform them of this issue.

Claimed loss: $127.85

Desired outcome: refund

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Zara.com representatives only. If you are affiliated with Zara.com, please claim your business to access these details.

12:44 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I would like to submit a formal complaint as Zara advertises a Defect Warranty Process they do not follow. I've wasted multiple hours from my day to ask how I can submit a claim and have so far received a runaround. On 1/26 I asked a sales associate what were my options regarding a accessory that fell off my sweater which I purchased on 12/1 (attaching...

D
8:50 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a couple of items online but was not happy with the goods and wanted to return them, I paid via PayPal on 3rd December 2023. There was no return label or instructions accompanying my order and tried contacting their customer services but received no response. I waited until after Christmas and finally asked PayPal to help. They also tried...

Is Zara.com legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Zara.com as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 8% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Zara.com stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Zara.com should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Zara.com earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Zara.com achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Zara.com. The company provides a physical address, 33 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Zara.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Zara.com website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

We looked up Zara.com and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Zara.com has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 8% of 495 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • There was some difficulty in evaluating or examining the information or data present on the zara.com. This could be due to technical issues, limited access, or website may be temporarily down for maintenance or experiencing technical difficulties.
  • Zara.com protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Zara.com. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
C
10:09 pm EST

Zara.com I am complaining about not ever receiving my order of shoes & boots

I ordered around Nov 4-11 not sure. Because being so busy during the holidays I forgot about my order until around middle of Dec. I still do not have my shoes or boots. This is very bad service. They are paid for now I am out of money for nothing that I n.ever received. Coould u please check on that order from Carolyn Penman - 7035 W Sandpiper Ct Milwaukee, Wi 53223.

[protected]@yahoo.com I love looking at all of your shoes & boots and thought I had found a new place to order.

Desired outcome: Please send my order

K
2:14 am EST

Zara.com Shoes

I bought two pairs of shoes from zara but one of them it totally disappointed me regarding its quality, the front toe leather is start creaking and same the pasting of sole is also loose its grip , and now they are telling me its not possible to exchange shoes or refund my money because of 30 days return policy but what if my shoes did well in 30 days and on the 31 day it’s be like cheap quality shoes we can get from streets and even those street shoes have more life and quality than zara it was my last mistake of purchasing from zara and everyone who is reading this don’t bye at any cost try to buy another brand . I wear these shoes only for 5 times till now and these are totally waste of money.

Claimed loss: ₹2990 refund or exchange my product .

Desired outcome: ₹2990 refund or exchange my product .

S
1:50 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a shoe on the 5th of October 2023. I went back to change it on the 5th December 2023. According to Zara management there is only a 30 day exchange policy and I am out of the 30 days. I paid R1399 for the shoe which I bought for my sons wedding. I then exchanged my dress with another shop, (which I bought in May 2023 - by the way - they took it back...

T
11:43 pm EST

Zara.com Withholding refund

Order made in Canada # [protected]. Returned two items at the Richmond mall zara - item ref # 4331/127 and ref # 8741/257 and did not receive refund. In addition, from same order, returned item ref # 3548/240 by mail to returns warehouse and no refund. Representative confirmed that items were returned and says there is a hold on the returns. Reasoning is that a belt ref # 6152/691 never shipped out and status is “being processed”. Representative explained that all items have to ship out for return to be processed. Asked representative to cancel belt and get that refunded but again no refund. Zara has $440.90 of my money and have escalated issue multiple times case #[protected] and [protected]. Requested call back and have been phoning them for a month but no call back or resolution. Even called 3x in one day and no call. Stolen money from me during the holidays when I need to buy gifts for my family. Unacceptable and horrible customer service.

Claimed loss: $440.90

Desired outcome: Refund for all four items in order

M
9:53 am EST

Zara.com Customer service

I received a faulty item and it took over a week to get a refund including separate chats to get my packing & postage returned. Despite me asking to record as a formal complaint as their advisors kept ending the chat before my issue was resolved I was promised it would be escalated and I would receive a call back on at least 2 occasions but nothing.

Their advisors are rude and kept you waiting before responding, sometimes up to 10 minutes at a time. I'm still awaiting a call back even now but nothing. Disgusting customer service.

Claimed loss: £100 for my wasted time and stress caused

Desired outcome: Full apology and compensation received.

Read full review of Zara.com and 1 comment
Update by Mole13
Nov 29, 2023 11:44 am EST

Waiting over 10 minutes between each comment and then just ending the chat when they can’t be bothered IS RUDE actually. Manners cost nothing.

1 comment
N
9:48 am EST

Zara.com Refund not processed in 2 months

I purchased from Zara home online South Africa on 14 September. I then returned by item to the address on the website, 2 weeks later (at the end of September).

I have been calling the Customer Service number (+[protected]) almost daily to follow up on my return and refund, but each time I call, I am advised that the product is receieved, but my case is escalated to understand why i have not received my refund. It is weeks later, and i dont receive any positive feedback from Zara home.

Desired outcome: My refund

U
4:30 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Zara.com Not true to size, bad quality, price hike

Not near a Zara store & order numerous items online. Some of your clothes are not true to their size. It is very frustrating & disappointing!

The quality of your clothes is not up to standard for the price you pay. There are always a few threads hanging, buttons not sewn well on, etc.

I understand there must be price hikes (I think recently was your second one this year). What is most frustrating is that the one moment the item is a certain price & when you are a day or two later on the website it shows there is an increase of for example a R100 on the same item. Why can't it be if it is time for price hikes do it on the new added items on your website & not on the older items?

Desired outcome: I would like a reply!

J
5:01 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Hi, Good morning, I have purchased a pair earrings and dresses at £66. I fine the earrings to be faulty I returned the earrings to the store in Bristol, the assistant was not sure if she refunded the item so she call the manager of the store, she said I haven't got my receipt she cannot fine the code for the item so I have to go online to get a refund back...

A
1:01 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went into a Zara store to return clothing I purchased online. I was a few days past the 30 day cut off date for returns because I had Covid and was sick for two weeks. I explained that to the store clerk, and she told me to call customer service, which I did. I was given a case number, but unfortunately was later denied authorization to return my...

6:54 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In data 16-09-2023 mia figlia si recava presso il punto vendita di bari via sparano per l'acquisto di un vestito Halter con schiena scoperta cod. n 0/8397/332/800/01 taglia xs. Non essendo disponibile in store la dipendente ha effettuato l'ordine della taglia desiderata dal negozio previo pagamento dell'articolo tramite carta postepay evolution n...

B
10:12 am EDT

Zara.com Receipts

I was told my receipt would be texted to me. I never received them. 3 different times I made purchases they told me they would text them. I have received any of them. Now I need to return several things for different sizes and I cannot because I have no receipts. How can I get copies of my receipts. The store is always so busy they don’t have time to look up anything. I have the transaction numbers, dates of purchase and purchase amounts if someone could find them and email them to me! Please help! I love Zara but this makes me want to stop shooting there.

Desired outcome: Email copies of my receipts to me

R
4:36 am EDT

Zara.com Zara eVoucher

My case number is ID [protected].

I bought an e voucher online on the 14th August to the value of £150. I have never received the link and can confirm that this has not landed in spam email. I have been communicating with customer service via the WharsApp facility and have done so four times. On each occasion the chat advises that my case has been referred to an internal department and that they will be in touch within 24-48 hours. This never happens.

Desired outcome: Either a link for the evoucher or money back

M
5:38 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Zara.com Website not available, return request two days too late, Zara won't accept

I tried making a return on the zara website over a couple of days. I couln't reach my zara account for some reason so I couldn't make the return in time (30 days policy). Two days (after those 30 days) I contacted the service center. My account was working again but I couldn't make a request for returning my order. I reached out to customer service so many times explaining that I wanted to make the return within those 30 days but simply couldn't. It didn't enter my mind to reach out to customer service sooner because I just moved and thought my internet just wasn't working properly yet. I asked multiple times to speak to speak to a supervisor or the deparment in charge and was declined every single time. The answer was that they couldn't accept my return anymore and that there is nothing they can do for me. To me that is not okay!

Desired outcome: I would like for them to accept my return.

L
3:09 am EDT

Zara.com Refund of never arrived items not received.

I placed an order through zara turkey which was not my first time, the order was placed back mid may and until today I only received a few things and they won't refund the rest of the items for 3 months now, since end of may the opened an investigation and never follow up with, I keep texting them every week and they give me the same reply that I will received my refund in few days but never.

Desired outcome: refund

L
8:43 am EDT

Zara.com Online chat and returns

I contacted the online chat team as I had processed a return of several items from different orders. The return comprised of 3x parcels. I was sent 1 Inpost QR code. Knowing Inpost only accept 1 parcel per locker, I queried why I hadn’t been sent 3 QR codes, but was assured the code would open 3 lockers. It didn’t! I then asked for a Hermes collection, but was sent a QR code for Hermes drop off. Again I queried if it would work for 3 boxes and again I was assure it would. It didn’t ! So, the helpful staff at the drop point assisted me in tapping all three boxes together. Zara said they had received the return, but didn’t refund 3x items amounting to £115.98. They said they hadn’t received them and basically told me their decision was final and that was that! Obviously I want to take the matter further. I paid Zara for the return shipping. My Hermes tracking said the shipment reached its destination. I did send all the items. What more do you need? You have basically stolen my money!

case ID [protected].

Desired outcome: Refund my money please, and train your online chat team, they are constantly giving out incorrect information

K
10:48 am EDT

Zara.com Zara UK refund

I purchased a skirt for £32.99 on order number [protected], and returned it to Windsor. I then notice they have refunded £17.99 back to my account against order number [protected]. (another order i had placed in the meantime) This is not only the wrong price, but the wrong order alltogether.

After going back and forwards for 4 days with customer service that kept asking the same questions and not listening to me, they are now saying that the skirt i returned was past the 30 days and they refunded it against a different order.

I was not made aware that it was past the 30 days or i would have kept the skirt! Shocking communication and now i am out of pocket.

Monday-Thurday back and forward with 'customer service' and still not resolved. This is very stressful!

Please help!

Desired outcome: The rest of my money back at the minimum! Voucher as a gesture of good will would be appropriate too

T
11:55 am EDT

Zara.com Refund

Can’t be bothered to write this all again as I repeated myself 100 times in Zara website. Owed £49.99. Pure lies saying it was paid here and there, saw statements and saw I didn’t receive any funds.

Invoices are pointless pieces of paper that do not say anything. The worst customer service I’ve dealt with. The chat no support team are trained to treat you like crap and be ignorant so that you have no chance of getting money back. Vile Crettins the lot of them

Desired outcome: Sack the whole lot from top to bottomWork on greed issues/ employee counselling/ sort out staff morale- for staff seem unhappy, bitter and spiteful.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Zara.com contacts