Urban Outfitters Logo

Urban Outfitters

Having problems with Urban Outfitters?

Urban Outfitters reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 21, 2009. The latest review Disrespectful and unprofessional manor with cursing involved was posted on Dec 19, 2020. The latest complaint cancellation of a backorder item was resolved on Sep 13, 2017. Urban Outfitters has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 64 reviews. Urban Outfitters has resolved 11 complaints.

Urban Outfitters Customer Service Contacts

5000 South Broad Street Building 10
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
United States - 19112

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Urban Outfitters Customer Service. Initial Urban Outfitters complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Urban Outfitters above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Urban Outfitters. Discuss the issues you have had with Urban Outfitters and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Urban Outfitters Complaints & Reviews

Dec 19, 2020

Urban Outfitters — Disrespectful and unprofessional manor with cursing involved

Hi My name is Tony Soneath I have two issue that concerns me I went to pick up an item that my wife had...

Urban OutfittersUnethical behavior

On 10/29/2020 I placed an order and the next week received 2/3 items. The third item had yet to ship so I contacted UO through chat on their website. The person told me the item was at the warehouse waiting to ship. The week after I spoke to someone else because the package still, had yet to ship. They told me the same thing and that I would receive an update on my item in 24-48 hours. Three days later, I still had not received an update. Today, 11/19/2020, I got back on their website to chat with someone again. I let them know what was going on and they basically began speaking to me like I was unintelligent. I never received an answer about what was going on with my package so I just canceled it. No big deal, but I spend a lot of money with them and there was no point in the representative speaking to me as though I had no brain.

Urban OutfittersSham and duvet

Urban outfitters said my package was delivered on September 25. I was home all day and no one came to my door. I have five dogs and every time the mailman comes to the door they bark like crazy. The package was not delivered. I have contacted urban outfitters twice and they have now told me that I have to contact my creditCompany to get a refund. There is no proof of delivery that I can receive from urban outfitters and yet I have to go to do the hassle Of contacting my credit card company. I have never had a problem with any other company. Our neighborhood is not a high-risk neighborhood. Their customer service has not been good at all and very hostile unhelpful.

• Updated by Joseph Wirzbicki · Oct 03, 2020

OK I am the person who made this complaint. The order was actually for my wife Dianne. When we asked them who is the shipper the response was a company we had never heard of. Why they don’t use FedEx or UPS or even USPS.

Urban Outfittersonline items not received

l have waited for two weeks for 7 items l ordered online, turns on l only received one of them. l have contact the customer service and they told me the others are out of stock, and l didn't get notified on the day l placed the order, which makes me upset if they are out of stock why the online status still showing that they are shipped! This is totally wasting of my time. And l don't even get a compensation for it.

Here is the order number: TP09410511

Urban Outfittersunsolved refund

Made an in-store return back in December 2019. The order was initially made online, and I was told I'd get my refund back to my paypal account. It's been months and I've called customer service, written emails to financial corrections department and still haven't received my refund. Called paypal since I've never seen the money coming back, and they told me there was no refund and I need to get the transaction id from Urban Outfitters. Wrote and called. They couldn't provide me the transaction number. So where's my refund?

Respond

Urban Outfittersshocking refund process and useless customer service

Shocking return process - I have returned a pants back in mid Sept 2019.
          Still I didn't receive any refund.
          I have contacted the useless Customer Support team .
          Absolutely shocking!
          I have exchanged today at least 6 email with the Customer Service only to be asked again what my order number was and what I have returned.
          Mind you, I have emailed screenshots with the tracking .

I used to buy regularly from UO online store, until today.
          No more, bye UO.

Aug 02, 2019

Urban Outfitters — customer service in store

I had an extremely unpleasant experience with the York store . I entered the store today and browsed for some...

Jan 16, 2019

Urban Outfitters — refund never received

I returned two sweaters, both are shown on my credit card. I then only received 1 out of 2 refunded. I called...

Jan 07, 2019

Urban Outfitters — thc game

My 16 year old daughter found and purchased a THC board game at the Urban Outfitters in Suburban Square. I am...

Ardmore

Urban Outfittersdelivery of papessan chair

sadly, my wife wasted 35 minutes of her life she will never get back attempting to arrange delivery to our very remote location with no one to sign. don't ever try this at home. save your time and money and order from someone else.
            just a word to whoever is listening.
            customer service- total fail. I am sure the person the person was even literate. supervisor? total shut-down (Renee). customer service chat? Robert (aka robot) with complete and utter summary dismissal.
            good luck future customers! we will will not be one of them.

Urban Outfitters — cancelled my order

I placed an order got a confirmation email, and a few minutes later the tracking status says order cancelled...

Urban Outfitters — online ordering process

UO's ordering process works like this: I submit an online order and receive an order number via email; 5...

Urban Outfitters — valerie sateen daybed cushion online order

I ordered the Valerie Sateen Daybed Cushion on 3/17 and today 4/5 I got an email stating that the order ha...

Urban Outfitters — overcharged, had to report for fraud

I placed an order in November 2017. Two holds for total amount were placed on my card, and then the actual...

Maple Ridge

Urban Outfitters — several issues with them in past but this was major

They unlawfully deducted money from my checking acct. they had a glitch on cyber Monday and told me the order...

Urban Outfittersdelivery

01/16/2018 I am disgusted at the way your customer service handles itself. I called about an order I made over 2 weeks ago because after two weeks and no updates it said returning to sender incorrect address and the second girl I talked to was the rudest human I have ever spoken to. I have dealt with her before and she was just as rude the first time. I am not sure how she still works for you, get her fired are you kidding me. I had to call another line to get a person that treated me with any respect, they were much better and actually solved my problem (which was not any step up from getting my order but at LEAST I got the promise of a refund) . The rude incapable customer service workers name was tanisha, she sounded miserable and basically signed at me when I told her about my order problem, was extremely rude to me and did NOTHING to help me even though she could if she wanted to do her job, then she rudely said "Call Canada post we can't do anything" when I got a hold of an actual trained customer service rep they helped me fix my order. I have already waited long enough for this shirt now I can't get a refund until its back in their head office, no one can track it and re route it and I have to sit around -60 dollars for a product I probably won't receive for an entire month. DO NOT ORDER THINGS ONLINE FROM HERE. go into a store. I will NEVER order online again.

Urban Outfitters — wheelchair access

I am disabled and in a wheelchair. I visited your Pasadena location last month and the elevator was broken...

Urban Outfitters — where is my refund

I have been chasing you up and you guys have promised to refunded you said you did but you didn't I have...

Urban Outfittersout from under vertical striped tights

I ordered these tights with a couple other items on Nov. 30th. Order number T203236282. I almost always where a small/ x-small in clothing etc. I read that the tights ran a little small, so to be safe I ordered the Med/Large. I attempted to put on the tights and I could not get them all the way up. I am not a large person, so I imagine that other customers have had similar issues with these tights running entirely too small. I am just interested in a refund.

Respond

Urban Outfitterswhat kind of policy doesn't allow changes to the order? ridiculous.

I made an order on a few items a week ago. Few days later, while checking to see the order status I came to realize that my older address was used as the shipping address (even though I did update my current address, the older address was still set "default" and was used instead). Fortunately the items I ordered were still waiting for the back order and were yet to ship like a week after, so I thought I still had time to email the UO customer service and ask them to either change the address or cancel the order. But the response I got was simply "we cannot change or modify an order once it is placed. hope this finds you well (like really?)" then I emailed again, asking if the order can be canceled instead but never got a response back AND just got an email saying that the items are now shipped. How am I supposed to receive the items if the address is wrong? I have to now contact the tenant at the old place and ask them to notify me when the parcel arrives. Ridiculous policy, and really bad customer service. I don't think I will ever buy from this company again.