Mr Price Group / MRP Logo

Mr Price Group / MRP

Having problems with Mr Price Group / MRP?

Mr Price Group / MRP Customer Service Contacts

+27 31 310 8000 (Mr Price)
+27 31 310 8809 (Mr Price Home)
+27 31 310 8545 (Mr Price Sport)
+27 31 313 5500 (Miladys)
+27 31 310 8300 (Sheet Street)
+27 31 367 3311 (Financial Services)
+27 31 310 8242 (RedCap Foundation)
+27 31 367 9570 (RedCap Sport)
+27 31 310 8038 (Mr Price International)
+27 80 021 2535 (Customer Service)
+27 86 000 5111 (Whistle Blowers)
65 Masabalala Yengwa Avenue, Upper Level, North Concourse, Durban Station Complex
Morningside
South Africa - 4001

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Mr Price Group / MRP Customer Service. Initial Mr Price Group / MRP complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Mr Price Group / MRP above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Mr Price Group / MRP. Discuss the issues you have had with Mr Price Group / MRP and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Mr Price Group / MRP Complaints & Reviews

Mr Price Group / MRPVery bad service

I'll never forget this lady 😳.
Good daId like me price to look into a lady whom the security says is the manager at Mr price store in phillipi this morning .I went into the store and the guard offered me with their sanitizer as I'm allergic to some I always carry one with me so I told her actioully showed her mine Wich was about to put on but she refused calling the manager .From the way she came and the words that came out of her mouth was like hey cc don't waste our time put this sanitizer or else u cn just leave to a next store I was so shocked cz I wasn't refusing but just wanted to put on mine infront of them if it was possible .She was so rude for a manager u could tell by the onlookers stir at the scene that this kind of customer service was inappropriate .Please this happened this morning Mr price phillipi mall she wasn't even wearing a name tag so all I know is the security said she's the manager ...thanks I'll be waiting

Mr Price Group / MRPService

Good day

I would like to lay a complaint about a poor service I received at your store in Bethlehem . I made a laybye on October 2020 and on 2January 2021 I went to the store to pay up my parcel as I traveled from Kamhlushwa 600km to Bethlehem using my vehicle knowing that I will never be in Bethlehem anytime soon.

I found the machine offline and they said only cash is allowed, I had cash on my hand and still the manager failed to give my laybe and said there is nothing she can do. I had to travel back to Mpumalanga at Kamhlushwa location without my any help.

My cellphone number [protected]
    Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Unhappy customer

Mr Price Group / MRPOnline store delivery

I made an online order on the 23 Dec 2020 and I am still waiting for the delivery (11 Jan 2021). I was not sent a tracking link and had to ask customer service to send it to me. I use the Mr Price WhatsApp chat to regularly check the status of my delivery, firstly I was told I would receive it on 31 Dec and when I check everytime after that they could not tell me when it would be delivery. My order was shipped on 28 Dec 2020 and the track and trace link has said "No Backstamps" since then.

When will my order be delivered?

Mr Price Group / MRPThe manager and employees

Goodday i want to lay a complain to mrp schweizer -reneke

On the 24 th of december i went to bought my husband some clothes on the door and internet it say they open at 8 am so 8 am i was there because i know it would be a busy day then they open at 8:45 ! there were already alot of people waiting infront of the door so when i was done shopping the row were very long already and there were only one teller we waited longer than an hour to get to the teller and even when there is clearly stickers on the ground that say 1.5m to stand away from each other the row were so long that the people stand almost on each others back !!!

Same on the 31 of december when i went with my friend there were again a very long row and only one teller when i ask the manager how can they put only one teller if the are so many people in the shop he only say that he is sorry? How would a sorry solve the problem ??

Today i went to bought my kids some clothes when i asked the lady for some help she was very rude and doesnt seems if she even wants to help me and again only one teller and a lot of people waiting to pay!

I am very dissapointed at the manager and his employees!

Hope to hear from you soon

Kind regards

Mr Price Group / MRPOrder [protected]

What a horrific online experience. Especially during the current situation. I have never been so disgusted with service online and in store. The staff at Mall of the South were very unprofessional and unconcerned with my situation.
          I collected my order on the 17th December. Only to find I paid the full amount of R614.91 and the order Is short of 4 items. I called the service Centre on the same day as when i reached home to advise there were items short. They advised that i will receive a voucher in 48 hrs. I did not receive any voucher. I then went to mall of the south Mrprice home. Was there about 2 hours with the manager and she promised all is in order i will get a voucher emailed to me. on the 22nd December. Todate no voucher has been issued to me. Funny how your money gets taken but the return of what is yours is a long winded slow painful process.
          Mrprice your service is rotten. I want to close my account.

Mr Price Group / MRPOnline Order

I am highly irritated at this point not to mention the pathetic customer service.

I placed an order on the 25/11/2020 at Mr Price Home in Menlyn and to date I haven't received my order and I was advised this would take 5 working days. It's rather pathetic that I have to keep following up when I'm told they will provide me with feedback and to date no one has said a thing.

I need my order delivered AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I cannot wait over 3 weeks for something that was supposed to take a week, where is my baby supposed to sleep if you guys don't want to deliver the cot???

Mr Price Group / MRPNot cancelling an order as instructed

I instructed mr price call centre [protected] to cancel a order [protected] but the order was only partially cancelled, I phoned 5 days straight and nothing! I'm still being charged! This is not right. I was given reference numbers but what for? This is basically fraud and theft. I phoned out over r150 airtime as I keep waiting in line just to be told the same story over and over...

Dec 05, 2020

Mr Price Group / MRP — Customer service and attitude

I was at MrPrice Home fourways Mall on the 27th of Nov and as I purchasing a few items, I noticed after...

Dec 04, 2020

Mr Price Group / MRP — Admin clerk by the name of Fiona Bhikapersad at mr. Price

I would like to say that I have never had to deal with someone in the HR Department of Mr. Price. and thi...

Mr Price Group / MRPStore efficiency

I wish to complain about the hour long wait in the queue at Mr Price Clothing, Makhanda. One cashier serving a queue that is nearly at the entrance of the store. Poor management when Mr P staff are walking around on the floor, and not seeing that there should be more cashiers! This service, or lack thereof, will lose you customers. Especially seeing that you are paying more for rental now that you moved into a bigger building.

Mr Price Group / MRPI am trying to resolve a online query with regards to virtual gift vouchers purchased

I have a query with regards to online voucher ordered.
                  The call center which is suppose to be customer service has put the phone down in my ear. I have sent my query online 4 days ago with no response.
                  The whatsapp option is a joke! Absolute waste of energy.
                  So will the managing director maybe give service. His staff has no idea what that is. Or does the problem start at the top? At the highest level they don't value their customers and it filters down.

Nov 11, 2020

Mr Price Group / MRP — Gift card

Gift Card bought for R1000 at Mr Price Home Cape Gate Brackenfell Western Cape, for my son's birthday...

Mr Price Group / MRPMR mobile

This is my no [protected]
                    My contract end and now it is a hassle to end it and it take a month but if we own the company the phone got to be stop in a month. You own me R 1866 and at the end of this week it will be in my account and this number will be pay has you go

And lucky for me I see 8599 worker every month and I will put psoter up that said MR Mobile seal people money
                    Sonja Jones
                    [protected]

Mr Price Group / MRPPayment not received

Good day,

Please assist.

I was supposed to pay R255 for November but then decided to pay R1000, so I paid twice. R255 and R745.
                      I paid my account on the 29th of October and the money was debited from my account but it still says pending when I check my Mr Price statement.

Payment not received

Mr PriceSlippers

I bought my 8yr son slippers on sunday for r79, am my son was very excited about them and today he decided to wear them and went out playing he came bake with them and torne apart am very sad about the quality thatmr price is selling and am never ever buying anything from them again they've lost a loyal customer course most of my son's cloths I buy them at mr price

Slippers

Mr Price Group / MRPI am complaining about mr price cashiers who do not know how to perform their duties

Am very much disappointed with mr price and their cashiers whom are busy promoting fraud at protea glen mall and jabulani mall in soweto, I just do not understand if is how mr price taught them or they are just ignorant, how does one sign for purchasing clothes while isn't an account holder and u approve, worse with a total different signature. Something needs to be done to these negligent cashiers of yours, unless if you mr price condone fraud as whole... I won't rest until I get justice, am very much unhappy with everything including the attitude I got when I went to report, y'all better train and hire people who can do their jobs properly or else one day ur businesses will go down because of this kind of attitude

Oct 26, 2020

Mr Price Group / MRP — Payment v/s purchase

Good day! I feel so frustrated with mr price that I have no idea where to start. Like I always do when time...

Mr Price HomeVoucher issue

I received a voucher for my birthday in May (5 months ago) this year. Wanted to use it on 19 October at Tyger Valley branch. The cashier then told me that there is a R0.00 balance on the gift card. I have not used this voucher before. She found out from the finance department that the voucher was used on 25 October 2020.
                            How is this possible that the voucher was used while the card was in my purse the whole time & definitely never been used by me before. What happened to the R500 that my husband paid for the voucher?

Oct 15, 2020

Mr Price Group / MRP — Service

order : [protected] : L.M. Carnell. 5th Sept. 2020: bought a Austin 8 Drawer Unit from mrphome online. 15th...

Mr Price Group / MRPOnline order delivered incomplete

My online order # [protected] was delivered on the 23rd or 24th July 2020, however it was missing a shirt.

I have sent emails however I have had no feedback at all.
                              We have been in lock-down as I work at a medical facility so have been relying on deliveries and online purchases.

All I ask is that either the item be delivered to me or that I be credited on my online profile so I may purchase something else.

Online order delivered incomplete