Menu
Zara.com Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Zara.com
reviews & complaints

www.zara.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 496 Reviews

Zara.com Complaints Summary

42 Resolved
454 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Zara.com with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Zara.com has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Zara.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Zara.com reviews & complaints 496

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Zara.com reviews & complaints

G
10:06 am EST

Zara.com Product delivery

I had ordered from your phone app on 25/11/2022 (Order no. [protected]) which was to be delivered by 30.11.2022, the delivery agent called me and as I was out of my house at that time, the same delivery agent told me that it's not an issue and he will give my order tomorrow. And I stayed back the next day just to receive the order, when no one came to deliver the order, I reached out to Bluedart who in return told me that the same order has been called back by the shipper which I do not understand under what circumstances it was called back. I further raised a complaint with you Telephone helpline, (complaint no - [protected]), by registering which they made sure that effective resolution will be made within 24 hours. And when I called them back in the same very evening, they told me that they have made a decision and the same order cannot be redelivered and I have to order afresh.

I cannot place another order. the items I had ordered are not on the website anymore.

Desired outcome: My order is still in transit, please reschedule it back as it is very wrong on your part to act in such an arbitrary way this is not expected from an international brand like ZARA.

T
11:09 am EST

Zara.com return not accepted and a delivery not asked for

I purchased the scorpion necklace, it arrived attached to a piece of card which i had to remove it from to try on, it didn't fit correctly so returned it, i have since been told that i cannot have a refund as i had removed it from the card! I explained that there was no other way of trying it on, i was then told again that i wouldnt be refunded so i asked for this to be escalated and i was told that someone would get back to me within 24/48 hours, this was a week ago and noone has.

In the meantime I have received a delivery of mens fragrance which i havent ordered, i contacted Zarea and they told me to contact Zara hoem which i did and they said it wasnt anything to do with them.

Can someone please tell me what is going on?

Desired outcome: Refund on necklace

G
12:46 pm EST

Zara.com Return

Original purchased 11.1.22 order number [protected] Item returned [protected] I

purchased few pairs of jeans on 11.1.22 and returned following day in original packaging.

Bought three pairs returned 2.

Item #1 - 0/7223/042/400/40 nowhere to be find.

Item #2 - 0/6840/282/428/38 Rejected.

I received the letter that item was not in suitable condition. I packed items as I received and shipped back next day, how overnight the condition could have changed? I suspect it happened during shipment, either the box was ripped, and items misplaced. and I am here in a middle getting punished for poor customer service.

Desired outcome: refund

T
6:14 pm EST

Zara.com I just made an order Yesterday. .

Everytime, I bought any item Online. I have problem with your Screen, so many unuseful, confusing Columns need to be closed or checked properly. Especially these Unhelpful Sales girls. Being on the Chat column Really Do NOT help anything. Just made Customers more confusing. Answers are rude, short, unprofessional.

Please kindly check and train their Attitudes more frequently.

This is my Request, Train them to improve Sales. Check their Chats.

J
3:03 am EST

Zara.com customer service

to whom it may concern,

I've been on chat with customer service in Dubai on Zara app,

and i spoke to a girl named Nadia

she wasn't willing to help

her answers are not clear

very slow replies

very rude as I ask questions she replies with ' is there anything i can help you with ' and she didn't help at all, and she send that question you can say to shut me up (in a respectful way) and she doesn't focus on the issue and doesn't reply properly.

Please double check with the people you're hiring for customer services because that was the worst experience i had with a customer service person and what is shocking me is that its ZARA'S customer service team... a well known reputable company..

Z
8:46 am EDT

Zara.com Delivery

Order number [protected]

Placed order instore on 25 10 22 assured we wuld get product by 28th as wife was travelling with goods on wednesday 2 november 22. Did not arrive on 28th so I called [protected] spoke to zara robot on monday 31st was told delivery would now be 31 10 to 2 11 and was again assured that it would come. It did not and my wife left without goods and is now in canada. Called on 2 nov and another robot [they are pretend humans and only allowed to say certain things] they would not speak to me as it was wifes name on order even though I said she was in canada and it was their fault I was calling they insisted she had to call. So I took to twitter zara care [miss use of word care] they took days going back and forth now they said "we have passed your complaint to the relevant department without saying who that is or how to contact them. This is a real clandestine company part of inditex and in the uk they hide as senior managers. I called today 5th nov. Spoke to iman on the above number she said I quote"I am not obliged to give you any details about zara other than refer you to our website and social media and whats app" what on earth does this mean. Ofc at the root of this is money they choose to use envri couriers who have even worse reviews than zara. I track my parcel daily and it has not changed:

• boughttuesday 25/10/2022

• being processedwednesday 26/10/2022

• being preparedwednesday 26/10/2022

• sent wednesday 26/10/2022

• collected by courier

• delivered to customer

So were are the goods “no one can tell or won’t tell?

Desired outcome: WELL THE GOODS CANNOT GET TO DESIRED LOCATION SO FULL REFUND

3:52 pm EDT

Zara.com Bad Service of ZARA staff

On 21st Oct 2022, I purchased 2 pairs of shoes from ZARA Mall of Qatar outlet. Unfortunately the shoes size that I want was not there. And their staff told me they can order online for the right size. I informed them Iam travelling this month 31st and they said dont Worry you will get it within 4 days. I checked with their store. They said not received yet. And cannot refund also. Tomorrow Iam leaving the country and I lost the money and shoes.

R
1:44 pm EDT

Zara.com Not delivered

Website says order delivered, but I didn't receive anything, I was told it maybe at the post office, but they need to check if it's there and which office post, it's been 8 days and every time the chat says wait 48 hours.

Desired outcome: I need a refund or my items

Nothing

L
1:48 pm EDT

Zara.com I m complaining about a manager Zara

The reason why I m filling up this complaint is that I heard in many situation a manager named Andreea here in centre Pitesti insulting his employees!I felt her very rude and changed my mood instantly hearing others crying.This isn t possible!I m asking you investigate the situation!One of my friend just dissmissed her position bcs of this manager who insulte everybody!What kind of company do that to other?Where is the level of humanity in this situation of store of retail?I don t want to go shopping to this kind of environment anymore!I want somebody investigate the problem!

Thank you!

Best regardes!

J
12:56 pm EDT

Zara.com Customer service

I purchased a pair of pants for 40 euro at Zara in Lyon, France. It was right before the store closed. We left for Munich the next morning, where I found that the pants did not fit.

Zara insists that the only way for me to return these pants is to return to France and physically walk into a Zara store.

I am back in the US now where I could easily mail the pants back to Zara, France, return them to Zara US, or Zara.com. But they insist that they cannot do ANYTHING to help me except force me to fly back to France to return a pair of pants.

In the name of customer service, a company such as Zara should at least offer store credit, even if they throw the pants away.

Desired outcome: I want $40 from Zara and they can have these effing pants!

M
4:56 am EDT

Zara.com Zara refused to issue refund for my returned items which have been lost in delivery by Evri

Marta Cieslak, [protected]@hotmail.com. I Have returned some items under return [protected] and have received refund for some but not all. Returned 2 boxes so i presume only one box have been processed.

Dropped off at parcel shop on 04/08. Evri Tracking Nos below.

H00BGD0013462930

H00BGD0013463110

Full list of items im still waiting for refunds and their Reference nos under each order number.

PRINTED SHIRT WITH A SATIN FINISH

MULTICOLOURED - REF. 3015/228

PRINTED SHIRT WITH POCKET

GREEN - REF. 3526/781

My email address : [protected]@hotmail.com

Desired outcome: issue refund for returned items listee above

K
12:15 pm EDT

Zara.com Cambridge UK shop and service

I visited the shop today about 1pm. I picked up a number of clothes and ended up on the second floor. I wished to try them on and I had noticed a long queue on the ground floor. So I was on the first floor and asked to use the children's fitting room but was told no, that is only for children. I asked to use the mens fitting room and was told it was closed. I spoke to 3 members of staff, all were miserable and unhelpful.

I then went downstairs again to queue for the womens fitting room.

When a cubicle became available I went in, only 2 small hooks, no seat available. I had to put my clothes and some of Zara clothes on the floor as they were not on hangers. The floor was dirty - full of fluff and hair, some of which I blew out using my mouth.

I decided to buy a couple of items but then the queue to pay was so long I decided to leave them, particularly after the appalling service I experienced in my lunch hour.

I love the clothes, but the experience today was awful. I think you should know and at the very least encourage staff to be accommodating, and at the very least keep the fitting room floors clean, and the mirrors polished. It is difficult to see yourself when the mirror is covered in fabric dust. It doesn't help you sell your clothes. Thanks for listening.

Desired outcome: Improvement, acknowledgement; any discount ??

V
2:30 pm EDT

Zara.com Customer service

Hello,

On August 28th I contacted Zara with a query about a refund of a delivery charge for 11 orders of £1.95 each. A representative didn't seem too knowledgeable and competent in the question. I have been told that I'd get the refund within 14 days.

After 14 days on September 13th, I contacted Zara again. This time, It was explained that I do not qualify for a refund if the items are not defective. I asked for a link to the Refund and Exchange Policy. It was said, I need to look for it myself in the Help section.

I read through the Refund and Exchange Policy and was not able to find a piece of relevant information, therefore I called Customer Service on [protected]. Unfortunately, a representative wasn't able to answer my question and didn't seem to listen to my queries. I told him that I read through the Refund and Exchange Policy and was not able to find the statement, that he was repeating to me constantly. When I asked where this information come from, he just thank me for contacting Zara and put the phone down.

I'm a loyal customer of Zara for many years and haven't encountered anything like this before. It really makes me think that Zara is employing young people who are not competent in customer service and not knowledgeable in the Terms and Conditions of the company, which is really sad.

Desired outcome: To be contacted by a competent Zara representative to discuss my queries, preferably by email.

R
3:44 am EDT

Zara.com Wrong order

I had shared two links from the ZARA website with my mother to bring for me to Pakistan. She showed the links to the store in San Diego and they said they are out of stock for the two items in that specific size and will hence mail them to her in Spokane, Washington. I can provide ZARA with the screenshot links that I shared with my mother. ZARA sent ONE item correct and a different colour of the same item. The other item was a different style altogether! This required so much effort from my mother and I had been waiting for these pants in Pakistan to arrive. Only to find out one order is completely wrong : (please reimburse me for one article so I can get the correct item from the store next time. I would really appreciate it. Find below the links my mother showed at the store and attached the picture of TWO wide leg trouser instead of one. Full length trousers not delivered. The links provided are pretty clear of item and size!

My email rabia. [protected]@gmail.com

Desired outcome: Reimbursement/compensation

M
10:21 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Zara.com Harassment and no refund, nothing posted stating no refunds and unauthorized credit card charge

Hello,

Thank you for responding to my request. I purchased one of your flat irons at a kiosk at the Del Amo Mall from a gentleman by the name of Joseph at the kiosk in front of the Vans store.

Joseph told me that he put my receipt in the bag. I was running to pick up some clothes for a very important meeting on the following day. When I got home there was no receipt to be found and I also noticed that he charged me $519. 20 for a flat iron that he told me the cost for the flat iron was $400.

Secondly, he told me that if I bought one of the flat irons that I could come back to the kiosk and have my hair flat ironed for free. I told him that I was going to a very important meeting and that I don’t usually get my hair styled in the mall. He is a very outgoing personality and insist that he had the tools and ability to make my hair look great for the meeting.

Joseph said that he owned the company and I agreed to come back to the kiosk in the morning, and he would do my hair. I thanked him and completed my shopping in the mall. He gave me his telephone number and told me that we could meet at the mall at 9:45. I texted him and asked him if we could meet instead at 9:30 just to make sure we would have enough time.

On my way to the mall, he stated that I would not be allowed entry until 9:45 and that he contacted mall security. He stated that mall security told him that they were not going to give him permission to come on the property before 9:45 and that he would be charged $250 If I came in before 9:45. I explained I could make another stop before entering the mall. Joseph did not enter the mall until approximately 9:50. That being said, he started styling my hair and it turned out to be a disaster. I told him I had to be there by 11:30 and he didn’t finish until 11:30. I was an hour late for my appointment and my hair turned into a bird’s nest.

Part three, I thanked him after the event via text and told him that my hair looked awful. However, I appreciate his efforts and I closed the deal. Joseph responded that I could come back and get the $40 tip I gave him. I responded no just keep it. You came early to help me.

Part four, the following week I returned to the mall to take the flat iron back and was told that all sales are final and that he doesn’t do returns. He also stated that he blocked me. Why would you block someone who hasn’t done anything to you? I believe he did that because he knew I would eventually see the bill and would want to return the flat iron.

Just so you know, there is nothing posted saying that refunds and returns are not accepted. To add insult to injury, he didn’t give me a receipt. I explained that I just want to return it. He started harassing me and calling me names throughout the mall from in front of the store where we were talking, down the elevator and to my car in the underground parking garage. I was mortified that I was being treated in this manner. I never responded to anything he said. I contacted security and asked them to check their camera to verify my statements. This whole debacle between Joseph and I occurred in about 15 minutes.

Mall security told me to contact the mall management because there was nothing they could do. I have contacted them. After all of this, I don’t want the flat iron. I have contacted American Express and told them that I am returning it to the company.

I live in Redondo Beach, and I have never had someone talk to me in this matter. I fell for Joseph’s sad rebound story about being kicked out of his home as a teenager for being gay and now being the owner of (3) three kiosks in different malls, owning the company, driving a G-Wagon and doing very well. I had no idea that this was a set up and that Joseph’s intention was to take advantage of me. I am 62 years old, and this should not be happening to me or anyone. Joseph used harassment in an effort to try to intimidate me by shouting at me and following me to my car because I want to return the flat iron.

I learned a valuable lesson. I won’t ever buy anything from a kiosk, and I will make sure I see the receipt and check that the cost is correct. I have never been taken advantage of in this manner. I went online to see the cost of the flat iron and I don’t see this particular model anywhere.

I have taken a picture of the flat iron. It has never been used or taken out of the box. Joseph poorly represents your brand and he is not a person of integrity or honesty. The flat iron to show you that it has never been used. When I called the company they stated the flat iron sells for $350.00. Joseph charged my Amex almost twice the amount.

My American Express bill states that the company who sold it is Zara Net Beauty 0000 Torrance, CA. Address 3525 West Carson St., Torrance, CA 90503. Business telephone [protected].

I would like all $519.20 that I paid for the flat iron. I would really appreciate your help with a refund, since your company makes the flat iron.

I can be reached at [protected] to discuss this matter further. Please contact me today regarding the return of the flat iron.

Moné Swann

[protected]

Desired outcome: I would like a refund of $519.20 and an apology for how I was treated.

C
1:29 am EDT

Zara.com terrible service about customer service in Alderwood mall

Today I'm going to complain about something unpleasant that happened to me at the Zara store in the Lynnwood Alderwood Mall.

Just before Zara's store was almost closed, I took the items I wanted to buy and the clothes I bought earlier to Cashier and returned the items I bought a few weeks ago online first.And I tried to return the clothes I bought at the Zara store. So I tried to find the electronic receipt in Zara app and return it, but I couldn't find the electronic receipt that I bought the clothes. The same thing happened to me a few times before. There were a few times when cashiers working at Zara's store gave me paper receipts without asking for the QR code on Zara App, even though I told them first that I wanted electronic receipts, not paper receipts, when I bought clothes. So of course, if I took my clothes to the store to return them later, I couldn't find the electronic receipt on the Zara app. Naturally, I couldn't find the electronic receipt because Cashier didn't scan my QR code, and I couldn't find the paper receipt, so I couldn't return the clothes I bought for a lot of money and buy a new one. The same thing happened today at the Lynnwood Alderwood Zara store. I first showed Cashier the Zara app on my phone and tried to find the electronic receipt and return it, but I didn't have the electronic receipt and I couldn't return the clothes because Cashier, who helped me with the purchase earlier, didn't scan my QR code. So I told the cashier that the paper receipt will be at home, so I'll bring back the paper receipt for the clothes I'm returning next time.And I told Cashier that I would buy five clothes that I wanted to buy today. However, when I finished paying with my card, the Keshare did not scan the QR code on my Zara app, and of course, I couldn't find the electronic receipt. So I told the cashier I didn't want a paper receipt and I told the Zara app I wanted an electronic receipt. So I returned the clothes I bought at the store today and bought them again, so I said I wanted an electronic receipt this time. Then the cashier said with a very tired and unhappy face that it was because he didn't tell me he wanted the electronic receipt before calculating. Of course I opened the Zara app and showed it to the cashier, saying earlier that I had no paper receipts and no electronic receipts, so I couldn't return the clothes I bought, and of course I thought the cashier would have scanned my QR code and given me the electronic receipts. The cashier then treated me with an attitude of tiredness and annoyance, saying I didn't ask him. I understand that cashiers want to go home because it's time for the Alderwood Mall to close and the Zara store to close, but I also wanted to buy the clothes I wanted as a last customer and go home comfortably with the electronic receipt I wanted. But the three cashiers in the Zara store were offended by me, so I called the manager, who also returned all the clothes despite saying what I wanted in a disgusting manner and told the manager that I wanted to buy again. Then a woman who seemed to have just come out of the office said to me, "I'm offended," and the other cashiers removed all the clothes, and the general manager told me that he wouldn't sell them to me because he offended the cashiers who worked in the store he was in charge of. I had to come out empty-handed, telling the manager, cashiers, and the store manager who was really upset and trying to get me out of the store quickly and close the door without trying to understand the customer's words. For me, the very unpleasant thing that happened at the Zara store today was something that I had never experienced in my favorite H&M store or any other store. I think it is right to always have membership in the App at the H&M store and scan the QR code and purchase items whenever I buy clothes at the store. But I think what cashiers did to me in ZARA stores is wrong to act this way to buyers like me who think it's natural to scan QR codes in ZARA App and want electronic receipts. Because when I bought clothes using the QR code in the Zara App, I had Zara membership and I thought I was receiving special benefits, so I bought clothes from Zara store more often.

But what happened to me at the ZARA store today was that neither the general manager working at the ZARA store nor the cashier knew why to use the ZARA App from the customer's point of view. People working at the Lynnwood Alderwood Zara Store don't even seem to know what customer service is like. Only they kicked me out of the store quickly and they seemed to want to go home quickly. I wasn't really happy about what happened today.

And Zara thinks the company should know exactly what the purpose of Zara App is for customers who want to buy clothes or for people who work in the Zara store to ignore customers.

6:36 pm EDT

Zara.com Gift card

I returned an item in September 2021 and received a $50 gift card. When I tried to buy something with it, they told me it wouldn't work because I was in a different store and that I should call Zara. When I called, they said they would look into it and email me.

I just received an email today saying that my card expired in 2020 (even though I received it in 2021) and that I cannot reply to the email. It feels like they are giving me the runaround.

Desired outcome: I would just like to use my gift card!

L
8:28 am EDT

Zara.com service

I went to the Zara store at TLV Mall Gindi-Tel Aviv Israel on the 31st of July 2022 with my friend (both of us are Asians). We were at the sale section, I dropped a hanger accidentally and the female staff who saw me asked me to pick up the hanger and directed me to put it on a stand, I did so and she told me if she sees me drop any hanger or clothes on the floor she will call security and throw me out of the store. Usually in the sale section the other Israeli women were dropping clothes on the floor and you can see clothes on the floor everywhere. And this staff did not even bother to say anything to them. The way she threatened me and how I was treated made me want to cry at the spot.

Later I complaint about it in the counter and turns out she was the manager there.

One of the most insulting and horrible experience you can get as a person, crushes your self-esteem.

8:04 am EDT

Zara.com Product

Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well.

I am getting in contact to inform you of a situation, and I hope you can help me. I had purchased some gold heels from the Chester Zara store on 15th July for £49.99. I wore these shoes, and this has resulting into me having multiple injuries to my ankle, feet, and toes to be infected by the heels. I have never experienced anything like this in my life or such pain to my toes. Please see images attached images of my injuries. I wore the heels on the 16th of July and today is the 28th nearly 2 weeks after this has happened. I couldn’t walk, drive, or even go to work. I went to the doctors where I was put on antibiotics Clarithromycin which were 500mg and to take twice a day, these were strong tablets which resulting in me having bad headaches, fever

I want to make a formal complaint as I am still suffering to live my day-to-day life which the heels, I purchased from yourself. If you choose to ignore me, I will be taking this further and will be getting legal advice as this should not be happening.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks Sian.

Desired outcome: Compensation

W
11:04 pm EDT

Zara.com cant find customer service email

Hi

I bought 1 dress and 1pair of pant at 6/24/22 evening. I want to return the wrong size pant, but I lost the receipt.

The desk lady asked me write to customer service to get purchase receipt. I here provide my credit card number4100390477157198. I will be out of country for about a month.

Hope you can email me the purchase receipt. When I come back I will bring the receipt with pant to store for refund.

Thanks for your help.

My email is [protected]@hotmail.com

Zara.com In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: Zara.com boasts a sleek and modern website design that enhances the overall user experience. The layout is intuitive and easy to navigate, allowing users to effortlessly browse through the various categories and products. The site's responsive design ensures a seamless experience across different devices, making it convenient for users to shop on the go.

Product Range and Variety: Zara.com offers an extensive range of fashion-forward products for both men and women. From trendy clothing to stylish accessories, the website caters to diverse tastes and preferences. The variety of styles, colors, and sizes available ensures that customers can find something suitable for any occasion.

Quality of Products: Zara is renowned for its commitment to delivering high-quality products. The materials used are durable and well-crafted, ensuring longevity and customer satisfaction. The attention to detail and craftsmanship is evident in the finished products, making them worth the investment.

Pricing and Value for Money: While Zara's products may not be the most affordable on the market, they offer great value for money considering the quality and style they provide. The prices are reasonable, considering the brand's reputation and the durability of the products. Customers can expect to get their money's worth when shopping at Zara.com.

Customer Service and Support: Zara.com excels in providing excellent customer service and support. Their dedicated customer service team is responsive and helpful, addressing any queries or concerns promptly. Whether it's assistance with sizing, product information, or order tracking, customers can rely on Zara's efficient support system.

Shipping and Delivery: Zara.com offers reliable and efficient shipping and delivery services. Orders are processed and dispatched in a timely manner, ensuring prompt delivery. The website provides real-time tracking information, allowing customers to stay updated on the status of their orders. Additionally, Zara offers various shipping options to cater to different needs and preferences.

Return and Exchange Policy: Zara.com has a customer-friendly return and exchange policy. Customers can easily initiate returns or exchanges within a specified timeframe, provided the products are in their original condition. The process is hassle-free, and Zara ensures a smooth and efficient resolution for any issues faced by customers.

Online Shopping Experience: Shopping on Zara.com is a delightful experience. The website's user-friendly interface, combined with the seamless browsing and checkout process, makes online shopping convenient and enjoyable. The detailed product descriptions, size guides, and customer reviews further enhance the overall shopping experience.

Payment Options and Security: Zara.com offers a variety of secure payment options, including major credit cards and online payment platforms. The website ensures the safety and security of customers' personal and financial information through robust encryption and data protection measures. Customers can shop with confidence, knowing that their transactions are secure.

Social Media Presence and Engagement: Zara.com maintains a strong social media presence, engaging with customers through various platforms. Their active presence on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter allows customers to stay updated on the latest trends, promotions, and new arrivals. Zara's social media engagement fosters a sense of community and keeps customers connected.

Overall Reputation and Trustworthiness: Zara.com has built a solid reputation for its fashion-forward designs, quality products, and excellent customer service. The brand's commitment to delivering on its promises has earned it the trust and loyalty of customers worldwide. Zara's consistent track record of meeting customer expectations further solidifies its reputation as a trustworthy and reliable online retailer.

Comparison with Competitors: When compared to its competitors, Zara.com stands out for its unique blend of style, quality, and affordability. While other brands may excel in one aspect, Zara manages to strike a balance between all three, making it a preferred choice for fashion-conscious shoppers. The brand's ability to stay ahead of trends and deliver on customer expectations sets it apart from the competition.

Recommendations and Conclusion: Zara.com is a go-to destination for fashion enthusiasts seeking trendy and high-quality clothing and accessories. With its user-friendly website, extensive product range, and excellent customer service, Zara.com offers a seamless and enjoyable online shopping experience. Whether you're looking for a stylish outfit or a statement accessory, Zara.com is sure to meet your fashion needs. Shop with confidence and elevate your style with Zara.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Zara.com contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Zara.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zara.com Customer Service. Initial Zara.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zara.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zara.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Zara.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.