Having problems with Camper?

Camper Customer Service Contacts

1877 562 0723 (USA and Canada)
+34 971 888 101 (Spain & Rest Of Europe)
+61 293 136 130 (Australia & New Zealand)
+44 845 607 1621 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+82 18 006 077 (South Korea)
Polígono Industrial s/n
Inca, Washington
Spain - 07300

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Camper Customer Service. Initial Camper complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Camper above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Camper. Discuss the issues you have had with Camper and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Camper Complaints & Reviews

CamperReturn handling

Purchased shoes via camper online. need to return due to unfit the size for kid. after sent via fedex, it was locked by custom by asking for exportation proof by consignee - which is camper spain, but nobody response at all. over 15 days, no single reply and follow up. then they do not need to receive the return goods, and do not do refund. it is theft behaviour, very bad experience. my purchase number is [protected], return # is [protected].

CamperShoe heel broken

I bought a high heel black camper shoes from Madrid Spain (price 200euroes)
    It is not my first experience with camper shoes, expensive brand but very good durable products, but this time, surprisingly, one of the two heals is completely broken, I can't believe it, am pretty sure such a big brand and company will not accept what happens, I need another same shoes or my money back please, btw it was broken while normally walking, no accidents.
    Photos are available
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Mobile [protected]
    Your quick response will be highly appreciated

Shoe heel broken

Campernever received my shoes. no refund. no response.

Very unresponsive to a rather serious and absurd issue with my package. I ordered two pairs of shoes which were being shipped separately: "alright" never got delivered and I received a package that was supposed to contain "bowie" had a dirty pair of worn shoes (some other brand) instead!!!
      I spoke to the customer care service and was promised action and a couple emails giving me details and a return label. I've written to them multiple times but got no response other than the automated e-mail. I've called the customer care again several times but have always been kept on hold. It is extremely unfortunate that I should have such absurd problems with my packages and on top of it not to have them respond to it!
      I urge camper to understand my impatience and annoyance, the shoes are not exactly inexpensive and I was really really looking forward to receiving them. The least they can do is respond or refund!

Feb 01, 2019

Camper — disintegrating pu soles

I'm a long term Camper customer. I bought a range of Camper products in 2017, and am horrified to find that...

Camper — disintegrating soles

Disintigrating soles on 5 pairs of Camper shoes purchased on Sydney Australia & London UK. Sent long...

Camper — pursuit (boy shoes) not durable enough!

To whom it may concern i would like to inform you that i recently purchased a pair of Camper shoes for my...

Athens

Camper Shoes Sale — camper shoes

I bought Camper shoes from Barcelona one year ago, model 2016 season, 160 euros. These are my next pair...

Camper — abusive prices with poor quality

I bought a pair of boots almost 3 years ago. I didn't wear them a lot because I have other pairs at...

Camper Shoes Sales Outlet — received counterfeit item

I purchased a pair of shoes from because they claimed that all the products that are on sale in their e-shop...

Camperdeformation

I am writing from Turkey.
        As for my problem: in January 2012 I bought a pair of “Camper” shoes. Seeing that they are comfortable my wife bought a pair as well. Both pairs were water-proof. But, around two months after the purchase, in a rainy day my wife’s feet were soaking wet wearing the very same shoes. When we looked carefully at the shoes when we got home, we saw that there was a hole in the joint point in front of the shoe. Immediately we went back to the store where we bought the shoes and they took them in for examination. While we were at the store I noticed that my pair had the same problem but not as big. After a week they called us back and told us that it wasn’t a faulty product and it was consumers’ fault. But we insisted on that it was not our fault and they told us that they would send our request and complaint to Spain for further examination. Around three weeks after that we were told that Camper center office in Spain also agrees with them and has refused our complaint and the shoes were given back to us. We accepted and went to a shoe repairer since we wanted to use the shoes. A day later the shoe repairman called us and told us that while he was examining the shoes he realized that the shoes were actually faulty and told us that he would call the Camper office in Istanbul in order to explain the situation. His complaint was also refused and he advised us to apply to consumer court. We talked with our lawyer on how to proceed. He told us that we would need to have written refusals both from Camper Turkey and Camper center office in order to apply to consumer court and we requested the refusals on paper from Camper office in Istanbul. But she told us that she could not share the written refusals with us because they are classified. After hearing that we started to have doubts about Camper Turkey really communicating with central Office in Spain.. We wanted to hear first if there was indeed a communication between Camper in Spain and Camper Turkey on this matter.If they did not communicate with them should the shoes be re-examined? If they really communicated with Spain, we would like you to send us your refusal on the matter.
        Thank you for your understanding.
        P.S.: Several times I sent e-mails and post mails but till now I have not recieved any positive or negative answer.

Annesantafe Jul 25, 2015

Camper is a company to be avoided. I returned a pair of shoes and although I provided proof they had received the return they told me they did not. When I went to return the shoes, they said that I could print off a UPS label which was not available. I did not receive it in email and when I tried to print it from the website, it was empty. So I paid to return the shoes myself and told them with proof that I had paid that as well. In the end after I protested with American Express they finally refunded the shoes except for the mailing as they still insist that I used their UPS label. It is clear and was clear on the package and in the receipt of my email that I had not used their label. They NEVER answer their phone, NEVER return phone calls and take 5 weeks to respond to an email and then do not follow up. If you want to keep your sanity in dealing with retail, I URGE you NEVER to buy from this company. Their product is not very high quality either.

CamperUKscam

until now not replying to my mail, will take this matter further, would be grateful if you could spread the word to be careful when dealing with traders selling on "sold as seen basis" and of course camperUK. In the end all i wanted is a car that can be safely driven but camperUk has failed even to provide that. i dont mind the wear and tear, but petrol fuel line leak??? come on!!! even a 10 year old kid knows that's dangerous!!!

CamperUKterrible company

On The 14/04/2009, Bought a car from CamperUK based in lincoln, the sales person was so nice to me and i was taken in by their service and actually bought the car for 750!!! they promised 6 months tax and a fresh MOT on it. told them i wanted to pick up the car on the 16th and they said no problem..called me back the next day told me that could not pick up the car because of the MOT and works needs to be done. Said ok..and waited..(needed the car badly because mother-in-law from malaysia is visiting for two weeks from the 16th april till the 30th april). On the 23rd Camper uk said car was ready with MOT and travelled there to pick it up. (it takes me 1 hour to get there as i live in nottingham).No petrol in the car so decided to fill it up, drove less than 3 miles to the nearest petrol station and filled up 40 pounds worth of petrol, imagine the horror when i saw a pool of petrol under the car (there was a lot of petrol). Already pissed, drove back to talk to the sales person but not available. Left the car, he called back said will check the car. He checked the car and told me i need to pay 75pounds extra to get the car fixed (other half to be bourne by them)! mind you thats 10% of the value of the car and i do not make much money monthly as my wife does not work and a is a student. i've collected this money over the period of 3 months!! Told them that i'm not gonna pay as it was supposed to be done under the MOT, they said that it was "sold as seen"- this is an unfair trading standard(to those who dont know) and had the nerves to say that the petrol leak is not covered under the MOT!..what rubbish, for a car to pass an MOT there must be no leakage of fuel and must be safe to be driven! having a petrol leak on a car defies having an MOT in the first place! CamperUK refused to fix the damage, and when i told them i reported to trading standards, they got mad and told me will give refund but not the full amount!... again why would anybody be doing business with them???(poor me!!!). another pointer for the others, it could amount to a criminal offense if the car sold to you is unsafe.

Until now not replying to my mail, will take this matter further, would be grateful if you could spread the word to be careful when dealing with traders selling on "sold as seen basis" and of course camperUK. In the end all i wanted is a car that can be safely driven but camperUk has failed even to provide that. i dont mind the wear and tear, but petrol fuel line leak??? come on!!! even a 10 year old kid knows that's dangerous!!!

Camper — took advantage of elderly parents

The first week of March my 78 father, with a respirator, purchased a camper from Camping World in Byron, GA...