Having problems with Foschini?

Foschini reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 23, 2010. The latest review Product and online service received was posted on May 10, 2021. The latest complaint bad reponse and service was resolved on Apr 10, 2013. Foschini has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 102 reviews. Foschini has resolved 6 complaints.

Foschini Customer Service Contacts

+27 860 576 576 (Customer Service)
+27 219 387 666 (Customer Service)
+27 860 104 764 (Fashion Info)
+27 860 834 834 (Open A New Account)
Stanley Lewis Centre, 340 Voortrekker Road, Parow East
Cape Town
South Africa - 7500
Postal Address
PO Box 6020, Parow East, 7501

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Foschini Customer Service. Initial Foschini complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Foschini above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Foschini. Discuss the issues you have had with Foschini and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Foschini Complaints & Reviews

FoschiniProduct and online service received

Good day,

Okay so for THE PAST YEAR I've been querying about an online order which I placed during the nationwide lockdown, back and forth in the store and I've sent emails as well. Even visited the store on several occasions.

On 7 May 2020, I received a notification that my order, p455439609, is out for delivery. When the package came I never opened it as I was in the process of moving and opted to keep everything sealed until my official move on 31 May 2020. To my surprise, when I eventually opened the Towel Bamboo Wide Border Sage, there was only one small hand towel?! I mean, is this the service one receives from placing online orders? This cost me money and yet the proper service was not rendered. I either want my full refund or the correct set which I ordered and paid for.

Since the back and forth correspondence and visiting the @home stores in Zevenwacht, Tyger Valley and Canal Walk, it's a whole year later and I have still not received the proper service despite an automated response which honestly serves me no purpose.

Imagine paying for an item, and not the cheapest as well, and not receiving it. It's pathetic.

I WANT A REFUND OR MY PROPER ORDER!

How the hell are your people so damn nonchalant especially with someone's money? I don't think anyone at the online store would appreciate being messed over the way I was.

Don't send me automated responses, I want my items or my refund!!!

And then online has the nerve to respond to me now (10 May 2021) to say I must go to the store. I've been going to the store for the past year, yet I'm being referred to online.

I don't see how it's okay to not render a service, especially when a consumer has paid for it. It's uncalled for and the service is atrocious.

Tarryn-Leigh Solomons
[protected]

Mar 21, 2021

Foschini — Tamlyn at Foschini Century City, refusing to authorize refund for Bionic flat iron

I bought a bionic iron on my account on 20th March. However, my sister bought the same iron as a surprise...

Feb 18, 2021

Foschini — Online service

Extremely disappointed and dissatisfied with my online experience with foschini. This is the 2nd time I...

Jan 27, 2021

Foschini — Extremely horrific instore service at sandton city and bad telephone attitude

Horrific service Placed items on laybye on the 7/1/2021. Went to the store yesterday to collect the items and...

Johannesburg
    Jan 13, 2021

Foschini — Cellphone huawei y5p

I bought the above mentioned phone at Foschini east gate on the 12th of January 2021, the reason behind the...

FoschiniAccount handling

My mother was making payments @foschini gateway on my behalf due to my hospitalization, all was well until feb 2020 when she was turned away. Apparently due to non payment but r1000 was paid in dec which covered jan according to billings dep (received contradicting info from other dep). My mom was told my acc was in areas & store screen was blank my info unavailable & I must physically go in which was impossible. Few months later I addressed matter with cust serv and waited on an area manager to contact me which has not happened 3 months later. I'm disgusted/angry at level of unprofessionalism. I am taking legal action at this point as the stores actions are unethical and discriminatory. I will withhold payment until the matter is addressed. Shame on you and your incompetent staff.

FoschiniPayment reversal

I went to buy an item at the Vincent Park Branch.. After the transaction went through from my bank. The sales lady indicated that the system switched off & can't retrieve the sales. The Supervisor advised that she must follow the procedure for reversal. I was promised that the reversal would be completed within few hours.. Its more than 24 hours now, & I haven't received my money. I don't even have the item. I called since I can't go to the store, I was promised to be called back but nothing. I called Head Office, I was told my call would be transferred to Bank Matching. It rang & got cut off several times.

Aug 27, 2020

Foschini — Service from call center

I called the call center today just to try and update my email address, as I have lost my job now after the...

FoschiniCustomer service from foschini

I ordered a sweater on the 18 april 2020 after weeks without my package arriving, I called foschini to follow up on the item and was told that delivery is still in process.. A week later heard the same story again.. On the 3rd attempt I cancelled the order as I still had not received my package..3 weeks later and I still have not recieved a refund from them. I paid cash for the order.

FoschiniShoes

I recently bought shoes at Foschini size7 which is my normal shoe size their shoes have damaged my feet, my feet hurt after wearing them making me to have blisters and cuts because of the shoes this is not the first time having this problem with their shoes I have photos to attach

I had to visit a doctor for these blisters because 8 could only wear flip flops

Feb 22, 2020

Foschini — Insured handset

On the 16th of December 2019, I submitted my damaged handset in for repairs. After many back & forth...

Feb 09, 2020

Foschini — tattoo brow

I bought the tattoo brow at Zevenwacht Foschini today the 9th of February 2020. As I know there is suppose to...

Foschinimisleading consumer wrt opening accounts and getting r1500 shopping vouchers

Foschini group has been advertising that if you open an account with them, you get R1500 worth of shopping vouchers. After opening this account I asked for my vouchers, just to be told that it is only an advertisement and vouchers will only be handed out to customers who open an account after a specific date. I read the advertisement outside their window and a date is nowhere stated. Foschini's are thus misleading their consumers, this was not mentioned to me when I opened my account. I will close my account as soon as possibly as I don't want to do business with a company like this anymore

Feb 02, 2020

Foschini — service

I have been a customer at Foshini Cresta for the past 15 years. Service is always poor. But today wa...

Foschinionline shopping and cancellation of orders

bought a van takkie on line and then paid for it and also recievd confirmation that the sale was successfully processed. A couple of ays later I was told that the takkie is no longer available when it reached its warehouse. This is now the second time that this happened. I want to know why I cannot get the takkie and also if not then will I be refunded

Dec 18, 2019

Foschini — too little staff available to assist customers

I shopped at Donna Claire, Century City Cape town and was appalled to see that there was only one staff...

Dec 05, 2019

Foschini — I bought a cellphone (sony xa1) and was given a cheaper one (sony l1) instead

On the 29 November 2019 I went to buy a new phone Sony Experia XA1 that was on sale from Foschini at Mimosa...

Dec 03, 2019

Foschini — bad customer service in collections

I made an eft payment on my account yesterday 2nd Dec, and received a sms stating that I have 24hrs to pay my...

Dec 02, 2019

Foschini — huawei cell phone

I have bought a phone in-store in May 2019 and the phone stopped working on the 29th of September 2019 I took...

Nov 07, 2019

Foschini — customer service

Good day customer services I have been a valued customer for the past 10 years however there have been two...