Having problems with Studio 88?

Studio 88 Customer Service Contacts

+27 114 742 245 (Customer Service)
+27 661 334 095 (WhatsApp)
30 O’Connor Place, Cnr Aerodrome Road
Aeroton
South Africa - 2190

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Studio 88 Customer Service. Initial Studio 88 complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Studio 88 above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Studio 88. Discuss the issues you have had with Studio 88 and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Studio 88Poor Service

Am unhappy with the service I got at studio88 Ga-Rankuwa City the service there is very poor. I went there to cancel lay-bye and get a refund, the manager said I must bring proof from police since I don't have the slip, which I don't understand why coz this was not explained to me at first. And when I check the terms and conditions I do not see any written where it says "bring proof from police if you lost your slip". I had my ID with me. The manager was unprofessional and rude!

• Updated by Neosha Neo Mohale · Jan 04, 2021

Hi again
      I don't have the original slip, that's why I went there with my ID. You can contact me on [protected] or via email [email protected]

• Studio 88's response · Jan 03, 2021

Dear Neosha

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologise for your treatment and require more details so that the Regional Manager can address this with the store staff.

We are happy to refund you your layby with either the original slip or a bank statement that verifies the transaction. Please be so kind to supply your contact details so Customer Service can assist you further. You can contact the head office on [protected] or go back to the store with your slip and contact Customer Service from the store to help assist you.

Stay Safe

Studio 88Sneakers

Hi
    I've purchased a white Reebok sneaker from online the black Friday weekend
    The order number I received to track my order doesn't not exist into track my order
    I've send multiple emails to customers services regarding my order I've only received one email stating my order will take 7 to 10 days it's been almost 17 days I've called multiple times to no avail a week ago I finally got through nd this guy's said my order was at the Braamfontein Branch nd I will receive it the following week another has passed no package was deliver to my house I called again another lady assisted saying the sneaker I purchase was sold out I needed to choose a different color nd they will dispatch it the same day the day has passed no package was delivered
    I'm am very disappointed in your services as I've paid and haven't received my sneakers

• Studio 88's response · Dec 19, 2020

Dear Lugrecia

Thank you for your message. Were apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please be so kind as to supply your contact details so we can assist you.

You can also speak to customer service on [protected] during office hours. We would be happy to assist.

Stay safe,

Studio 88Product and refund

Good day I was in your store in kenilworth this morning for a refund and a particular staff member that claim she s the manager but she was very rude and didn't know how to speak to the customer. (my sister) she said she can't because there was no cash on the till but she said it very rudely and with lots of attitude and she claims she s the manager of the store. She shouldn't be a manager of a store with that kind of attitude it will make you lose customers and will shine the store in a very bad light and she failed to explain in a calmly correct manner about the refund policy that the store has. She never apologized or said that we should come back to the store for the refund she just said she can't because there was no cash in the till. Yet she never explained to the customer I'm disgusted to be shopping in a store like that.

• Studio 88's response · Sep 27, 2020

Dear Insaaf

Thank you for bringing this unfortunate experience to our attention.

We apologies for the manner in which the manager handled the refund due to lack of explanation.

The Regional Manager will address this matter and rectify the behavior.

Yours in style, Studio 88 Customer Service

Studio 88Bad and fraudulent service

On the 11/09/2020 I went to Studio 88 Cresta branch and enquired about a Manchester United jersey as I wanted to lay-by it. One of the sales assistants asked the manager if it would be possible to do so, which he agreed would be possible. Subsequently, I asked to use the 30% lay-by deal for the R800 jersey. The manager initially rudely demanded R400 for me and then shortly thereafter changed the amount to R300 after I asked why he's changed the amount. According to my understanding, I was supposed to pay R240 but he rudely demanded unfounded amounts that he seemed to randomly call out to charge me. He kept changing terms as he kept addressing me, all with a rude approach. He went on to decide for me that the lay-by would not be possible and had me leave the store.

• Studio 88's response · Sep 11, 2020

Dear Kamogelo

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your experience.

We apologise for this erratic, bad behavior and will investigate the matter further.

Lay-bys are indeed 30% deposit with the outstanding amount to be paid over the following 2 months.

Dec 20, 2019

Studio 88 — bad service from manager

As christmas is coming up I went to browse some sneakers as to my boyfriend loved this pair. At Worcester...

Dec 08, 2019

Studio 88 — return a product due to store size fault

I purchased a jordan sneaker at the Glen studio 88 in Johannesburg told them I'm from capetown the sneaker im...

Nov 06, 2019

Studio 88 — Sales person mark more

On 1 november 2019 around 13:00 I made a purchase of 3 items amounting to r529 at studio 88 church street...

Pretoria
          Oct 08, 2019

Studio 88 — service

On Monday 30 September 2019 I made a laybye at studio88 waterfall mall in Rustenburg North West and I went...

Sep 18, 2019

Studio 88 — reebok

The takkie was bending and returned to your Zevenwacht shop on the 21 August less than 10 days after...

Studio 88 Centurion Mall — classic cortez nylon black

Good day, Madam/Sir, I bought sneakers (Classic Cortez Nylon black) on the 15th September 2017 and had only...

Studio-88 — Chuck tailor's-my nightmare at parow centre branch

This worst store i have ever visited.Two months ago I bought a pair of. Chuck Tailor's for R1.149.00 which i...