Menu

Whirlpool review: whirlpool wed4916fw-dryer

C
Author of the complaint
9:30 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Our client purchased a Whirlpool Dryer and I have been on the phone, over the past four days trying to get a service appointment. The dryer was purchased on 8/25/17, drum is not turning and the dryer is not heating. I was promised by Whirlpool service, in an email that a authorized service company could resolve my clients problem and the appointment is scheduled for 3/22/18. I called the service company directly to confirm the appointment date and they had no record of an appointment for that day. So Whirlpool lied to me in an email. Next day I called, same run around, called the following day, same run around and I am on my last phone call on hold. I work for a builder, that buys appliances for our customers, going forward I will not recommend Whirlpool products. Limited service companies in my area. Worst customer service, lie to you to get you off the phone.

Update by client1234
Mar 15, 2018 3:02 pm EDT

I am not emailing anymore information to your review, I spent way to much of company time on this problem, you need to figure it out.

Update by client1234
Mar 15, 2018 3:00 pm EDT

WED4916FW, Serial No. M72602608, 21370 Geyserville Ave., Geyserville, CA 95441, dryer is not spinning or drying, date of purchase 8/25/17. This information has been given out in the past 4 days. Don't know how you can handle this since your customer service couldn't handle it.

More Whirlpool complaints & reviews

Whirlpool - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks!
Whirlpool - defective clothes washers
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Whirlpool - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday!
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Whirlpool - whirlpool refrigerator found defective!
Whirlpool - wpw
Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
The company left an official comment to this complaint.
Whirlpool - not working due to many drawback
1 comments
M
Mar 15, 2018 2:45 pm EDT

Dear client1234, Thank you for contacting Whirlpool regarding your Dryer. We are happy to look into your concerns but we will need your model and serial number, your address, a brief description of the problem, your user ID and date of purchase emailed to Whirlpool_Review@Whirlpool.com. Thank you for reaching out to us!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1084 complaints