Wendy’sUnsanitized

N Mar 01, 2020

Today March 1st my 4 children and I went to Wendy's at 4:22. The area where they were cooking was very unsanitized. The floor was covered with food, papers and looked like they had dropped a bag of salt the trash can near where they prep the food was overflowing on to the floor.
The dining area was dirt. We had to get napkins to clean off a table so we could sit down and eat.There was another couple ahead of us. It took over 20 mins to get our food. Everyone was just complaining to each other as to what they were doing. Then two of our orders were wrong. I love going to Wendy's. I prefer them over any other fast food but if they can't keep it clean especially where you are preparing the food I will be done going there. If I had seen that area before I ordered and paid for our meal I would of walked out.
All I am asking is that someone get ahold of them and tell them they need to
Keep the floors clean from food papers and
Other things Wash the tables in the dining area. The employees were just kicking it out of the way or walking over it.
Thank you for your time. Nancy Belanger