WalmartRecent purchase

R Jan 19, 2021

I received an LG Tracphone Smart Phone as a Christmas present from my wife in December 2020. Serial# 351262763334290 SIM# 89148000006239544727 - My wife purchased phone On Line @ Walmart. Oder# 5952005906402. When I contacted LG to activate the phone, LG was unable to activate as the code was coming up " Unauthorized Purchase". LG told me I would have to go to a Walmart Store - have them re-scan the package Barcode, then call LG back and that would allow LG to continue with the activation. Me & my wife went to Walmart, explained that On Line Walmart Staff failed to scan the Barcode appropriately and LG will not activate the phone. The Electronics Department Manager from the Sheridan Drive Amherst, NY location said there was nothing they could do for us. We even made suggestions to return the phone and we would purchase a new LG phone or do a Purchase/Void on another LG phone that would provide us with an active authorization. Do we have any options to get this situation corrected? Please Advise, Thank You!

Robert & Lori Alley