Walmart — poor customer service
I am a married stay at home mom with 3 children and like most hardworking families we shop at walmart to save time and money. What a joke! Have you ever stopped and actually looked at people shopping in walmart. No one is smiling or happy because shopping at walmart has become equivalent to having your teeth pulled or going to the DMV! When you walk into walmart it is like a vortex has sucked all human decency out of everyone who walks through their doors. For example I was at our local walmart customer service desk at 8:30 am on a weekday morning with my 2 year old son, I was the only customer standing there. The women behind the counter was a supervisor and was helping another employee fill out paperwork. She finally acknowledged me after a few minutes and then told me "I will be with you in a minute" after 5 minutes had passed I finally told her to forget it because apparently helping another employee fill out paperwork was more important than helping a customer! She never apologized or tried to help, just let me walk away. I have never run into an employee that is actually helpfull, acknowledges you, smiles, or does anything to imply that not only are they decent human beings but they deserve to be paid for doing their job! Because being a friendly, helpful, customer service reperesentative of walmart is not what they teach their employees to be. The store disgusts me and unfortunately so many people are forced to shop there because of economic times but at what price? Is a dollar cheaper than the leading store make it worth the trade in good customer service? I am beginning to think not.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - Site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!