Walmartcashier and personnel

R

I was in your store on Wes. May 4th. I'm 63 years old, I was there with my grand-daughter and great -grand-daughter who was in an infant seat so we had 2-carts. After purchasing clothes, food, pharmacy and health items oh and a bottle of Brandy plus Deli items. We attempted to use self-checkout, which proved to not go so well. So we then went to reg. cashier, which was a young black male who had to wait for help due to not being able to run the brandy. There was not enough cashiers, Other older employees from Customer Service failed to come help at all so it was a long process and I'm already mad as hell for being delayed so long. After 30 minutes in line, lines building behind me, I was not happy and could only think about getting the hell out of there. As I was leaving the store, This idiot who was at the exit area handing out yellow stickers stops me and asked to see my receipt, for what I still? I don't know, he takes my receipt and acts like he is checking it out, yet never looks at the entire list. He then say ""You can go" Really??? I don't think I will ever go there again, I spent good money there and I felt like I was going to blow-up at anytime. Also that poor girl working the Deli BY HERSELF, kept her composure, had a smile on her face and treated people very good, BUT then again I had to go through the cashier line to pay for it. SOMEONE needs to revamp this store because believe me, There was NO SMILE IN EVERY ISLE. I am pissed, I'm not a happy camper. This is NO WAY to run a business, I'm retired and know what I'm talking about. This store was awful. I don't know if I will be ever back.