Walmart — auto service center
I stopped at the Walmart Auto Service Center for an oil change. When I left my car, the car didn't have any sevice lights lit up on the dash. When I came out after the oil change, the brake light was lit up. The brake line was broken and fluid was all over the ground. Walmart said the line was rusted and it wasn't their fault. So not only did I have to pay for an oil change, I had to pay to have my car removed and the brake line repaired. That cost over $250.00 . I had to find someone to pick me up. Then I filed a complaint, but they said that nothing will come of it. Warning! Do Not Get Any Service Work For Your Vehiles at WalMart.
More Walmart Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart / Money Card - money card from nightmare.
- Walmart / 1000 Dollar Gift Card - gift card
- Walmart - walmart site to store misleading on actual delivery time
- Walmart Extended Warranty Center - failure to fulfill obligation of agreement
- Walmart - ethics policy violation. employee assault, harassment, personal injury during the assault, wrongful termination and civil rights violations
- Walmart - falsely arrest
- Walmart - be careful with your spouse at walmart!
- Walmart Auto Dept - tire fell off
- Walmart - stock
- Walmart.com - worst website ever!