Menu

Walgreens - $3000. Sweepstakes

Author of the complaint
2:53 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I went to Walgreens today (9/29/09) and received a receipt from the pharmacy. It said I could go online for the $3000. monthly sweepstakes within 72 hrs. All the material on that page were advertising, with no way of entering the sweepstakes. Please have this corrected.
Royskibo

Helpful? 0 1

More Walgreens complaints & reviews

Walgreens - refuse to pay back
Walgreens - calling cards
Walgreens - employee relations
Walgreens - stolen merchandise - nobody cares!
Walgreens - overcharging of advertised sale items
202 comments
Apr 13, 2022 2:53 am

I was just writing you because I've been doing this Walgreens sweepstakes for 5 years and I don't think it's real I think you just want feed back for your company not HAPPY

3 0
Apr 19, 2022 2:53 am

I don't think it's real either..

1 0

I found the list of winners everyone. You have to make sure you go to www.walgreenslistens.com. There are several other imposter sites, and that’s why your getting all the adds. After the survey, if you scroll down to the bottom, it will say “survey winners” and here’s the link for the list that comes up: http://www.inmoment.com/websurvey/servlet/BlobServlet?s2=370e0870-781d-30c6-94e1-0fe8490d4a30-7a&v=0&type=0&t=surveySweepstakesOfficialWinnersListDec

Also, you’ll come to a question, when filling out survey online, where it says “do you mind answering a few more questions?”. Click “No” if you don’t want to complete another 10 min of questions. Good luck, and Happy New Year’s to everyone.

Sep 06, 2019 2:53 am

I flipped through a lot of the comments and some of you guys have very good points but my thing is show me a winner who has actually won this $3, 000 okay so y'all showed us how to go and do the survey but it's supposed to be a monthly winner where are they at they don't have to have a drawing they can just give me the money

Oct 26, 2018 2:53 am

I went to Walgreen's Pharmacy, and I did the survey, and I actually did win $1000, they were very formal with all the paperwork that they sent me, and I did receive my check. It is real, this is not a scam company, the company who does the surveys is not Walgreen's it's a different company contracted by them.

Dec 21, 2021 2:53 am

It's supposed to be $3K not $1K.

1 3

It's supposed to be $3K, not $1K

Sep 11, 2018 2:53 am

Sorry @Loretta Oldani, did not mean to reply to your post. I love my local Walgreen's, too! But I feel like the sweepstakes is not legit!

2 0
H
Apr 08, 2018 2:53 am

Its a shame! Walgreens is located around the corner of where I live. I go there everyday to make my daily purchases with a view to trying the sweepstakes. As often as I tried I could not find space. Its a shame.

Mar 03, 2018 2:53 am

What type of scam your store pilling, asked to take survey and no way to enter

Aug 28, 2017 2:53 am

I no longer drive, my grand daughter picked up my Rx i awhile ago. I chose to fill out the survey. After spending all the time to fill out the survey they said they must speak with the person who shopped there. This was very dis appointing, and I will no longer use Walgreen.

Jan 29, 2019 2:53 am

Lol well how can you tell about someone else's experience at a store ? It makes sense Walgreens wants to know first hand about a customers experience not a customer who sent someone else to the store and told you second hand about their experience. This is your reason to stop using Walgreens, wow!

Nov 13, 2016 2:53 am

I did the wag site and it kept going to another site no matter what I tried it just kept going back to this one site

Nov 13, 2016 2:53 am

I to tried to take the 3, 000.00$ survey but the only thing I got was the 500.00$ one and no matter what I did I couldn't get the 3, 000.00$one. Some of the ? were really personal I thought. Would really like to know what give and what is going on.

L
Jun 28, 2016 2:53 am

I totally agree, walgreens needs to correct the information of their 3000 sweepstakes, its more of a scam than an appreciation to LOYAL customers. fix it or stop with what I refer to as false statements!

Jan 06, 2022 2:53 am

I also had problems with the Walgreens $3, 000 Sweepstakes from the Cash Register Receipt, as trying to enter I continued to receive a robo message that said "invalid entry", so could not enter the contest. I reported the issue to Walgreens but they never got back to me, and never fixed the problem either! I then reported the incident to the FTC, but they did not seem interested in investigating Walgreens.

R
Apr 21, 2016 2:53 am

If you look at your receipt, it clearly says to go to www.wagcares.com to fill out a survey and then you can be entered into the sweepstakes. I go to this site every month. The only problem I have had is a couple of times I have lost my connection for some reason, and since I had already entered the Survey # and Password the site had recorded the entry and did not know I was not able to finish so I was not able to go in to finish the survey and enter the sweepstakes. But that is due to an error with the internet not Walgreens. Maybe before being so quick to attack others when you can't do something you should look into what you are doing wrong.

P
Apr 05, 2022 2:53 am

That’s so True I hope I win I really see myself winning 🙏💯💋🛡

0 0

it's wagcares.com...you should read it before complaining...though I am interested in if anyone ever wins...they never announce winners so it's hard to believe they have any.

Mar 19, 2015 2:53 am

I purchased an item at walgreens on 3/18 and took the survey. It did not allow me to type in my phone number and Zip code. I typed in the zip code in the address space. How will I know if I win? Or is this a scam? Has anyone every won 3000 bucks?

Dec 21, 2021 2:53 am

I tried it today and the site wouldn't' allow the whole password to be entered. It just sat there unfinished and wouldn't let me continue. So I called the phone number and that was a royal pain but I got entered.

0 0

This contest must be in a cloud somewhere#$^*[email protected]#$%^&!

Dec 04, 2014 2:53 am

Love Walgreens!

J

i tried to enter contest for 3000 dollars but was told it was full.

Jul 10, 2010 2:53 am

...like everyone else, could not find www.walgreensfeedback.com

Mar 06, 2010 2:53 am

The survey on the reciepts dose not work. False Advertising !

P
Feb 21, 2010 2:53 am

Wanted a credit for un-used medicine

S

impossible to log on for survey--if you want info why make it impossible to enter?

R
Jan 13, 2010 2:53 am

can't log in to www.walgreensfeedback.com to enter the walgreens survey to win$3, 000

0 0

Good grief, most of you are either blind, illiterate or have some sort of reading disability. This is not misleading, it's not false advertising and by no means is it rocket science.
Get a grip people, read slowly and carefully, control your urge to have a knee-jerk reaction (not to mention your obvious need to cry & moan over something you're dead wrong about & you, like thousands before you, will be able to take the survey.
And yes, it's real, and yes, people do win, and yes, the odds are maybe like Lotto, except you don't pay for the "ticket."

0 1

Summerlion,
Your response seems elitist and judgmental. I have completed the Walgreens survey at times and also been prematurely directed to an unrelated site at other times. It is then impossible to get back in order to complete the sweepstakes information. If this has not happened to you count yourself as more fortunate than others not more competent.

Aug 11, 2014 2:53 am

Are there really any winners? I think its just a game to find out your opinion of the store.

Aug 11, 2014 2:53 am

Are there really any winners? I've been enteringthe 3, 000. Sweepstakes for years and have never heard of anyone ever winning or seen a winner's list.

Mar 18, 2014 2:53 am

I entered using the phone number from the receipts several times. Today I went to wagcares.com and entered easily there as well. What's the problem?

Mar 18, 2014 2:53 am

I have entered by the phone number on the receipt many times. Today I went to wagcares.com and was led directly to the survey. What's the problem?

Feb 01, 2014 2:53 am

For years I've been filling out 8 to 10 surveys per month and have never won or heard anything about the results. I've searched the internet for a list of winners but there's nothing to be found. For several months I've had this gnawing suspicion there might not be a drawing at all. Why are the winners names never mentioned? Organizations running contests or drawings always publish winners as a way to sustain excitement and participation. As far as I know Walgreens has never done anything particularly deceptive or dishonest but there is something not right with this one. Many people who enter these contests need the money and are hoping against hope one day they'll win. If the monthly drawings are just some sort of scam or ruse then it needs to be reported to the Federal Trade Commission, Better Business Bureau and your State and Local consumer protection agencies. If you know of anyone who has won please mention it here so I can be proven wrong. I'd love to get to the bottom of this if for no other reason than to put a stop to it. Promises of a monthly cash prize via some phantom contest is essentially a cruel thing to do to people, especially Walgreen's loyal customers.

M
Nov 16, 2009 2:53 am

I went to purchase a weight loss program. Upon deciding to purchase a $41.49 Adrnel weight loss program CYLAPRL, i went to ask the pharmecist what Adrenal ment could she tell me more about the Adrenal factor what it was .or to help me understand what was different about this product and was told without heistation -(the girl at the register )..I DONT KNOW. Ok so then she yelled to the Pharmecist what is Adrenal? The pharmecist yells back I DONT KNOW ! And then just disregaurded me, left me standing there .WOW. great customer service NOT ! I went home and in 2 minutes got my answer on my goggling, I just think they should have made an effort to help answer my question, being i was spending $42.00 on one of thier pharmecutial products. Never patronizing this location again..

M
May 08, 2010 2:53 am

My boyfriend of 3 years and I recently needed the Plan B pill. We are always careful with birth control, but accidents happen, and this pill is designed for just that purpose. When we arrived, however, the pharmacist was not at all professional. He looked at us as if we were horrible people, which did not add any more ease to an already stressful evening. When he asked for IDs, he said, "I need an ID. I don't care. Somebody's. Anybody's." He wouldn't even look at me, he only addressed my boyfriend. He took my boyfriend's ID. He asked MY BOYFRIEND if he had any questions, even though I was the one whose health could potencially be affected. If you are a pharmacist, it doesn't matter what pill you are selling, or what your personal beliefs are. You should treat people with respect and do your job. Even if I were 17 and had just had a one night stand, the pharmacist is certainly not the person to judge my actions. A pharmacist is there for health education and information about potential drug interactions and side effects. So please. By all means. Do your job.

S

My husband and I usually go to a small pharmacy close to my daughters doctor but tonight we went to walgreens because our regular pharmacy was closed. Only hearing good things about Walgreens we thought this would be no problem but our night was just ruined by the horrendous customer service we recieved at out local
Walgreens (Liberty Road, Villa Rica, GA). We dropped off the prescription and right away the the lady asked very rudely (and I quote!) "you stay or you come back" Um... at a loss for words I just nod my head we'll stay, after a 15 minute wait (looking through the store) we walk up to get our perscription and the lady (same one) ask our last name and then turns and gets our script then promptely turns around, totaling ignores us to tend to the drive through with out even an excuse me for a sec mam, then finally 10mins later she gets to us and starts trying to explain why our insurance could not pay (something we've never had a problem with) she's totaly confused and blundering what shes saying and really has no clue whats going on so the "all mighty" pharmacist starts yelling across the pharmacy about the insurance wants something else and when did we fill it last, last year (we ahd filled it just last month at our pharmacy). The girl is confused, I'm confused and the pharmacist refused to come over and explain in a PROFESSIONAL way what was going on he instead kept yelling across the room! My husband or I said nothing or did nothing to provoke this treatment and after the retrieval of our prescription (to take to our normal pharmacy) we leave! How freakin rude! My family will never go back to walgreens for anything and I will NOT recommend any one to your store! If thats the way you let your employees treat people I very suprised your still in business!~!

~A very pissed customer

Mar 06, 2011 2:53 am

store 4771 w Ashlan ave, Fresno ca: If you are looking for poor customer service visit this Walgreens .It is a half of a mile from my home but each visit is such a unpleasant experience . You are not acknowledge or thanked for your for business.The employees and management are rude.Yesterday was a final straw for me. This store is located on the out skirt of town, While checking out a young teen asked the clerk for four singles and four quarters to ride the bus home.She turned to a manager and ask if it was okay? The answer was no.He needed to make a purchase.I had expressed that it was rude and was told that the store had just enough money on hand to service customers.My response if you can't break a five lock the door.I drive three miles to take my business to the the marks and Ashlan store.They treat you as if their only job is to assist the customer buying or not!

Jan 21, 2013 2:53 am

I went to the Walgreens /beauty within website to get my "free beauty sample box". The coupon said that I had qualified for this due to qualifying purchase amounts I had spent at the store, WELL>>>WHAT A RIP OFF! IT WAS A BUNCH OF AD'S WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THE APP! ALL OF A SUDDEN ALL KINDS OF BS STARTS POPPING UP! I NEVER SAW THE BEAUTY SAMPLE BOX TO PUT MY PROMO CODE IN AT ALL. I AM GOING TO DELETE IT FROM MY COMPUTER AND TELL WALGREEN THAT THEY CAN KEEP THEIR FREEBIES AND ALL THE JUNK AD'S THAT GO WITH IT! THANKS FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WALGREENS!

L
Dec 27, 2012 2:53 am

I've entered several times go to www.wagcares.com

G

Ditto to the scam on the 50, 000 dollar sweepstakes wanting to bill your cell phone 9.99. I couldn't believe all the scam type website that were linked to the $3, 000 survey. Furthermore I can't believe there are complaints all the way back to 2009 and they haven't fixed it in three whole years.I'm calling someone, somewhere, at the TOP at Walgreens to let them know because they ain't reading these posts. With This many folks complaining they got to listen

J

I give Cody and Chris a "9" for customer service at the Walgreen's at Hwy. 36 in Gatesville, TX. They were terrific as they helped me with my order of prints in the Photo Dept.

J

I took the survey. In addition, I want to compliment Cody and Chris and rate them a 9. They were fantastically helpful to me with my photo print order, and I appreciated them so much. I wanted you to know how helpful they are at the Walgreen's on Hwy. 36 in Gatesville, Texas (our only one).

Janis Barnhill
[email protected]
Gatesville, Texas 76528

Post the winner of last month $3, 000 survey#[protected]

0 0

We went to Walgree on Tyndall Dr. to exchange an Item which we bouhgt at the Walgreens by Bay Medical, Martin Luther Dr.
The Clerk neither the Manager would just exchange. My Receipt was from the other Store so since he claims he could find it there was no such thing on my Receipt. The clerck and Manager should go to Traing school how to tread Customer's.
So we drove over to Walgreens at Bay Medical, Martin Luther Dr.
The Clerck exchanged with no problem or hassel and he was nice about it.

Sincerely Hummel, Christa R. Deutsch

I
May 08, 2011 2:53 am

i agree, i went to walgreens today when i got home i saw the contest on my receipt, so i went to the website as advertised on my receipt, and all it says is you can win $3000 by entering walgreens sweepstakes but it doesn't let you enter.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1343 complaints