Walgreens$3000. sweepstakes

D Review updated:

I went to Walgreens today (9/29/09) and received a receipt from the pharmacy. It said I could go online for the $3000. monthly sweepstakes within 72 hrs. All the material on that page were advertising, with no way of entering the sweepstakes. Please have this corrected.
Royskibo

• Su
    Sue Marion Oct 04, 2009

I agree with Roy..I came on the site to apply for the survey about a recent visit to Walgreens with a chance to win $3, 000. There is no posting on the page to reply to the survey...What's the deal?? Not like I think I would win, but for pete's sake, just let us have a chance!!!

manuel oramous Oct 05, 2009

I agree with Roy and Sue. I think it is a come on for advertisement
    Manuel Oramous

Andy Souter Oct 06, 2009

I agree with Roy, Sue and Manuel - are we missing something?
    Andy Souter

• Ga
    GAYLE JAMES Oct 06, 2009

I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE I COULDN'T FIND ANYWHERE WHERE I COULD ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A SWEEPSTAKES AND I ALSO KNOW THERE'S A VERY SLIM CHANCE IF AT ALL OF ME WINNING ANYTHING BUT I DO HAVE MY DREAMS LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND I LOVE TO TRY.. YOU NEVER KNOW UNTIL YOU TRY BUT WHERE IN THE WORLD DO YOU TRY ON HERE? I USED TO NEVER HAVE ANY PROBLEMS A FEW MONTHS AGO WHAT HAPPENED?

GAYLE JAMES

james z Oct 12, 2009

go to wagreens.com and go to customer service, survey for $3000 sweepstakes.

james z Oct 12, 2009

sorry mispelled walgreens. just took survey

• La
    Lala3124 Oct 15, 2009

you just type www.walgreensfeedback.com and it will direct you to the survey. you guys should read everything carefully first before having a heart attack of complaints sheesh

• Ho
    houston kirby Oct 26, 2009

Yes i dont see that page where a person could apply for that 3, 000 dollars. This should be considered false advertising and im thinking of sueing walmart for that reason.

• Se
    SEMLA Oct 27, 2009

I found how to get this far by just looking at my sales receipt.
    I never plan on winning anything because we know we never get anything for nothing - - but then, I guess we can't win unless we try, right?
    SEMLA

• Rd
    R. Denton Oct 31, 2009

I just tried to go to the website and it wouldnt let me in...what is going on...for the survey and a chance to win 3000 dollars...this is what my receipt says.. As far as I am concern I will NEVER SHOP AT WALGREENS AGAIN THEY ARE FALSE ADVERTISING AND CONTEST AND I WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS. SO, WALGREEN THIS IS A 'SCAM' MS. DENTON IN TEXAS

• Jh
    J. Hawkins` Nov 04, 2009

When you web search walgreensfeedback.com, you need to choose 'online survey system'.
    Each time I enter the sweepstakes, this is the program I go into and have never had a problem. It brings up the exact program and the infor/questions are right there to begin the survey.

J. Hawkins Ozark. Mo.

• Pu
    Puggles Nov 05, 2009

We also cannot find the website for the $3, 000 Cash Sweepstakes...Walgreens is misleading their customers!
    I guess they are not a very trustworthy Company!

• Ba
    Barbara Simms Nov 14, 2009

It seems very strange that you advertise the fact that people can go online to fill out a survey and be entered in a #3.000 drawing, and when they get there, there is nothing but complaints and advertisements. I feel that everyone is correct in their upset over this, because I am. I like the store and will continue to shop there for my items, but I will be extremely skeptical about you surveys.

Barbara

• Mi
    Minnieg1963 Nov 16, 2009

I went to purchase a weight loss program. Upon deciding to purchase a $41.49 Adrnel weight loss program CYLAPRL, i went to ask the pharmecist what Adrenal ment could she tell me more about the Adrenal factor what it was .or to help me understand what was different about this product and was told without heistation -(the girl at the register )..I DONT KNOW. Ok so then she yelled to the Pharmecist what is Adrenal? The pharmecist yells back I DONT KNOW ! And then just disregaurded me, left me standing there .WOW. great customer service NOT !! I went home and in 2 minutes got my answer on my goggling, I just think they should have made an effort to help answer my question, being i was spending $42.00 on one of thier pharmecutial products. Never patronizing this location again..

JEFFREY GALACGAC Nov 17, 2009

I WENT TO WALL GREEN TODAY AND PICK UP PRESCRIPTION AND THEY TOLD ME THAT MY CO PAY FOR MY HUSBAND LANTUS IS $173.53 AND I TOLD HER WHY IM PAYING THAT MUCH AND SHE SAID THEY NOT TELLING US ANY REASON SHE SAID.SO SHE CALL THE THIER PHARMACY AND THEY SAID TO HER THEY DONT KNOW WHY THEY NOT PAYING.AND I EVEN TELL THE SALES LADY THAT IF MY HUSBAND WILL HAVE HEART ATTACK TONITE I WILL BLAME THEM .AND THEY TOLD HER THAT THE MEDICINE THAT I PICK UP IS IN THE HOLE.SO I TOLD HER EVERY MONTH I PICK UP THIS MEDICATION HER WE DONT HAVE PROBLEM WHY NOW?THE SHE CALL AGAIN AND SHE SAID THEY CLOSE ALREADY AND WAIT TILL TOMORROW.SO I TOLD OK PLS. DO IT RIGHT AWAY BECAUSE MY HUSBAND IS RUNNING OUT TONITE.

Annette Armelin Nov 19, 2009

This is really a shame that a large company like Walgeens have to stoop that low to falsely adxertise having a survey and also a $3000 sweepstake that s nowhere to be found I guess the few people that found it must work at Walgreens.

Annette

• Bp
    bpost Nov 21, 2009

I also went online to the address listed on my receipt to fill out survey for a chance to win $3000. and could find nothing about this survey contest???? Usually I try these sites from other businesses and also have a problem getting the survey done?? Why bother printing this on your receipts just to lure innocent customers into believing they may have a chance to win a prize for giving you our business. B Post Joliet Illinois

• Ca
    caidyncesnana Nov 21, 2009

i had no problem at all finding the survey, people dont take the time to pay attention, they just like to gripe about something.

• Gn
    GnKilgoreTx Nov 23, 2009

I have done this many times and have never had an issue. www.walgreensfeedback.com, click english and answer the questions. Yes I do know 1 person that won the $3000.

• Lo
    Loretta Oldani Nov 30, 2009

This morning I went to Walgreens for a number of items and two RX's, so I checked out at the pharmacy(always very nice people) By the time I returned home which is only 5 minutes away, I had a message stating two greeting cards were left out of my bag and they were holding them for. Jennifer addressed me by my name.

My Walgeens is the best ever since they opened a few years ago. I'm there at least once a week.

LO

• St
    Stacy Gill Sep 11, 2018

@Loretta Oldani Does ANYONE ever win the $3, 000 sweepstakes? I have never heard of any winners. Also, I enter frequently. What a bogus waste of my time!

• Ro
    RO69CA Nov 30, 2009

walgreens is bery good drugstore

• Ro
    RO69CA Nov 30, 2009

all i can say is that walgreens is the #1 drugstore thanyou

Jesus Ruiz Dec 05, 2009

I have a complaint, about the pharmacy, I went for a refill yesterday Dec. 4th, 2009, and the employee asked me if I want to wait, or came back for this medicine, I toll her, I will came back, for a reason. I was not able to pick up this medicine (ferrous so4 325mg) so went today (Dec. 5th 2009) around 4.00 p.m. and the employee (BUCHI) told me my medicine was not ready, and I have to wait about 30 minutes. I just want to let you know, I will never go to this store again (7410 n. clark) to refill my medicine, I will rather walk a long distance, to go to another walgreens, I did not like the attitude on this store, and I know what I am talking about, because I been a walgreens customer for years

• Ge
    georgia segoviano Dec 07, 2009

i have been going to walgreens for years. i am 69 years old. i have always got good service and the people that work there always remember me . that i like so they rate number one with me. but i will agree with other comments made on this site. but i will put in a old southern way i will have a snowballs chance in hell in winning your 3000. because i don't think any one ever wins. georgia a. segoviano

Sallee Dec 11, 2009

No complaints...the new store in Middlesex is very clean, and the staff are very nice

wilfredo47 Dec 14, 2009

this is a great chance to be rich . wallgreens realy helps

i hope i win

jose martinez Jan 11, 2010

this month the prize is $3, 000 cash want to enter

• Re
    reginayolson Jan 13, 2010

can't log in to www.walgreensfeedback.com to enter the walgreens survey to win$3, 000

william Fortin Jan 15, 2010

can't log on for $3, 000 survey

• Om
    Omer Mastin Jan 20, 2010

You shouldn't advertise something like this and customers not be able to do it.

Omer Mastin

chero Jan 24, 2010

I cannot complete my surveys for January 23, 2010 Survey#1027-2282-535 and Dec. 18, 2009 Survey # 0773-4275-465 as it is not available on Walgreensfeedback.com site. Please advise:
    Thank you for your attention to this matter. [email protected]

• Na
    nancy spivey Jan 28, 2010

can't enter $3000 monthly cash sweepstakes

• Az
    azmtnlady Jan 28, 2010

I also went to the web site to enter the monthly $3000 sweepstakes. There is no place to do it on their page. Come to think of it, this was the second time I tried this. Doesn't the company manage its web page and see that it is working? Poor customer retention practice.

• Fa
    faey Jan 29, 2010

I am in agreement with all of those above who have been disillusioned by Walgreens.It appears that Walgreens has a hidden agenda to get people to log onto their website to see how many hits, or responses they receive. After being FOOLED by this SCAM I am transfering all my prescriptions to CVS Pharmacy. Walgreens has truly disapointed me.

james guthrie Jan 31, 2010

i love walgreens shop there all the time good people clean stores i enter the monthly cash sweepstakes all the time will win some day papafalcon55 thank you walgreens

Jeanne Coryell Jan 31, 2010

With the unemployment as it is today you would think Walgreen's of all drug stores would provide a site that actually works, I spend allot there sham on you Walgreen's!

• 12
    123jane456 Feb 01, 2010

go to the web explorer address line - www.walgreensfeedback.com

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices