Walgreens$3000. sweepstakes

D Review updated:

I went to Walgreens today (9/29/09) and received a receipt from the pharmacy. It said I could go online for the $3000. monthly sweepstakes within 72 hrs. All the material on that page were advertising, with no way of entering the sweepstakes. Please have this corrected.
Royskibo

• Eg
    egz079 Sep 06, 2019

I flipped through a lot of the comments and some of you guys have very good points but my thing is show me a winner who has actually won this $3, 000 okay so y'all showed us how to go and do the survey but it's supposed to be a monthly winner where are they at they don't have to have a drawing they can just give me the money

• Gl
    Gloria C Goodroad Oct 26, 2018

I went to Walgreen's Pharmacy, and I did the survey, and I actually did win $1000, they were very formal with all the paperwork that they sent me, and I did receive my check. It is real, this is not a scam company, the company who does the surveys is not Walgreen's it's a different company contracted by them.

• St
    Stacy Gill Sep 11, 2018

Sorry @Loretta Oldani, did not mean to reply to your post. I love my local Walgreen's, too! But I feel like the sweepstakes is not legit!!

• Ha
    Harry Tobechi Nze Apr 08, 2018

Its a shame! Walgreens is located around the corner of where I live. I go there everyday to make my daily purchases with a view to trying the sweepstakes. As often as I tried I could not find space. Its a shame.

• Ed
    Edward West Mar 03, 2018

What type of scam your store pilling, asked to take survey and no way to enter

• Da
    Dawn Hellwinkel Aug 28, 2017

I no longer drive, my grand daughter picked up my Rx i awhile ago. I chose to fill out the survey. After spending all the time to fill out the survey they said they must speak with the person who shopped there. This was very dis appointing, and I will no longer use Walgreen.

• Ke
    KeepUrAssHome 343 Jan 29, 2019

@Dawn Hellwinkel Lol well how can you tell about someone else's experience at a store ? It makes sense Walgreens wants to know first hand about a customers experience not a customer who sent someone else to the store and told you second hand about their experience. This is your reason to stop using Walgreens, wow!

• Ka
    karen kay wheeer Nov 13, 2016

I did the wag site and it kept going to another site no matter what I tried it just kept going back to this one site

• Ka
    karen kay wheeer Nov 13, 2016

I to tried to take the 3, 000.00$ survey but the only thing I got was the 500.00$ one and no matter what I did I couldn't get the 3, 000.00$one. Some of the ? were really personal I thought. Would really like to know what give and what is going on.

• Li
    lilwheel Jun 28, 2016

I totally agree, walgreens needs to correct the information of their 3000 sweepstakes, its more of a scam than an appreciation to LOYAL customers. fix it or stop with what I refer to as false statements!!!

• Re
    Reiner Apr 21, 2016

If you look at your receipt, it clearly says to go to www.wagcares.com to fill out a survey and then you can be entered into the sweepstakes. I go to this site every month. The only problem I have had is a couple of times I have lost my connection for some reason, and since I had already entered the Survey # and Password the site had recorded the entry and did not know I was not able to finish so I was not able to go in to finish the survey and enter the sweepstakes. But that is due to an error with the internet not Walgreens. Maybe before being so quick to attack others when you can't do something you should look into what you are doing wrong.

• Br
    Britney Anselmo Jun 17, 2015

it's wagcares.com...you should read it before complaining...though I am interested in if anyone ever wins...they never announce winners so it's hard to believe they have any.

Anitafernandes Mar 19, 2015

I purchased an item at walgreens on 3/18 and took the survey. It did not allow me to type in my phone number and Zip code. I typed in the zip code in the address space. How will I know if I win? Or is this a scam? Has anyone every won 3000 bucks?

• Mo
    Monthly 3000 dollar contest Jan 29, 2015

This contest must be in a cloud somewhere#$^*[email protected]#$%^&!!!

• Sw
    swaddle Dec 04, 2014

Love Walgreens!!!

• Su
    summerlion Aug 24, 2014

Good grief, most of you are either blind, illiterate or have some sort of reading disability. This is not misleading, it's not false advertising and by no means is it rocket science.
    Get a grip people, read slowly and carefully, control your urge to have a knee-jerk reaction (not to mention your obvious need to cry & moan over something you're dead wrong about & you, like thousands before you, will be able to take the survey.
    And yes, it's real, and yes, people do win, and yes, the odds are maybe like Lotto, except you don't pay for the "ticket."

Carla Harpet Aug 11, 2014

Are there really any winners? I think its just a game to find out your opinion of the store.

Carla Harpet Aug 11, 2014

Are there really any winners? I've been enteringthe 3, 000. Sweepstakes for years and have never heard of anyone ever winning or seen a winner's list.

• Am
    Amani Thomas Mar 18, 2014

I entered using the phone number from the receipts several times. Today I went to wagcares.com and entered easily there as well. What's the problem?

• Am
    Amani Thomas Mar 18, 2014

I have entered by the phone number on the receipt many times. Today I went to wagcares.com and was led directly to the survey. What's the problem?

• Co
    Contest Loser Feb 01, 2014

For years I've been filling out 8 to 10 surveys per month and have never won or heard anything about the results. I've searched the internet for a list of winners but there's nothing to be found. For several months I've had this gnawing suspicion there might not be a drawing at all. Why are the winners names never mentioned? Organizations running contests or drawings always publish winners as a way to sustain excitement and participation. As far as I know Walgreens has never done anything particularly deceptive or dishonest but there is something not right with this one. Many people who enter these contests need the money and are hoping against hope one day they'll win. If the monthly drawings are just some sort of scam or ruse then it needs to be reported to the Federal Trade Commission, Better Business Bureau and your State and Local consumer protection agencies. If you know of anyone who has won please mention it here so I can be proven wrong. I'd love to get to the bottom of this if for no other reason than to put a stop to it. Promises of a monthly cash prize via some phantom contest is essentially a cruel thing to do to people, especially Walgreen's loyal customers.

ANGIE COUNTS Jan 21, 2013

I went to the Walgreens /beauty within website to get my "free beauty sample box". The coupon said that I had qualified for this due to qualifying purchase amounts I had spent at the store, WELL>>>WHAT A RIP OFF! IT WAS A BUNCH OF AD'S WHEN YOU DOWNLOAD THE APP!! ALL OF A SUDDEN ALL KINDS OF BS STARTS POPPING UP! I NEVER SAW THE BEAUTY SAMPLE BOX TO PUT MY PROMO CODE IN AT ALL. I AM GOING TO DELETE IT FROM MY COMPUTER AND TELL WALGREEN THAT THEY CAN KEEP THEIR FREEBIES AND ALL THE JUNK AD'S THAT GO WITH IT!!! THANKS FOR ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WALGREENS!!!

• Lm
    lm10 Dec 27, 2012

I've entered several times go to www.wagcares.com

• Ge
    Georgie Porgie Dec 12, 2012

Ditto to the scam on the 50, 000 dollar sweepstakes wanting to bill your cell phone 9.99. I couldn't believe all the scam type website that were linked to the $3, 000 survey. Furthermore I can't believe there are complaints all the way back to 2009 and they haven't fixed it in three whole years.I'm calling someone, somewhere, at the TOP at Walgreens to let them know because they ain't reading these posts. With This many folks complaining they got to listen

• Be
    Berta Brown Aug 21, 2012

VERBAL ABUSE SICK CUSTOMERS.

Janis Barnhill Feb 14, 2012

I give Cody and Chris a "9" for customer service at the Walgreen's at Hwy. 36 in Gatesville, TX. They were terrific as they helped me with my order of prints in the Photo Dept.

Janis Barnhill Feb 14, 2012

I took the survey. In addition, I want to compliment Cody and Chris and rate them a 9. They were fantastically helpful to me with my photo print order, and I appreciated them so much. I wanted you to know how helpful they are at the Walgreen's on Hwy. 36 in Gatesville, Texas (our only one).

Janis Barnhill
    [email protected]
    Gatesville, Texas 76528

• Al
    Alvin Rhodes Sr. Jun 19, 2011

Post the winner of last month $3, 000 survey#[protected]

Christa R. Deutsch May 28, 2011

We went to Walgree on Tyndall Dr. to exchange an Item which we bouhgt at the Walgreens by Bay Medical, Martin Luther Dr.
    The Clerk neither the Manager would just exchange. My Receipt was from the other Store so since he claims he could find it there was no such thing on my Receipt. The clerck and Manager should go to Traing school how to tread Customer's.
    So we drove over to Walgreens at Bay Medical, Martin Luther Dr.
    The Clerck exchanged with no problem or hassel and he was nice about it.

Sincerely Hummel, Christa R. Deutsch

• Ir
    ironman99 May 08, 2011

i agree, i went to walgreens today when i got home i saw the contest on my receipt, so i went to the website as advertised on my receipt, and all it says is you can win $3000 by entering walgreens sweepstakes but it doesn't let you enter.

• Ms
    Ms. McFarland Apr 10, 2011

I don't see any winners noted for January, February or March 2011. I am wondering if this is a sham. I sent an email to Walgreens back in March and have yet to receive a response.

• Lc
    lcobb Mar 20, 2011

Walgreens SUCKS! Forget trying to enter their survey, it's like trying to navigate a habitrail! Whoever heard of a 72 hr. deadline to enter a sweepstakes! Sounds like a ploy to me to just get you back in the store and pay their higher than a cats [censor] prices...I thought CVS was high! HA! I'll be taking my business back to CVS, PLUS, they're right down the street from my house! SCREW YOU WALGREENS AS IF YOU REALLY GIVE A [censor]!!!

Norman Hairston Mar 18, 2011

I typed www.walgreensfeedback.com for the $3, 000 cash sweepstakes and survey. I got everything but the survey or sweepstakes. you need to change your website for it can go direct to a site for the survey- I love Walgeens and you have helpful friendly salespeople

• Da
    david lasater Mar 07, 2011

where is the sweepstakes entry what the heck

• Po
    pobarjenkins Mar 06, 2011

"I had expressed that it was rude and was told that the store had just enough money on hand to service customers."

It isn't a bank. Why should they fuss with their till and leave no record of the transaction for someone who is not a customer? I don't understand what is so bad about this.

carol van ness Mar 06, 2011

store 4771 w Ashlan ave, Fresno ca: If you are looking for poor customer service visit this Walgreens .It is a half of a mile from my home but each visit is such a unpleasant experience . You are not acknowledge or thanked for your for business.The employees and management are rude.Yesterday was a final straw for me. This store is located on the out skirt of town, While checking out a young teen asked the clerk for four singles and four quarters to ride the bus home.She turned to a manager and ask if it was okay? The answer was no.He needed to make a purchase.I had expressed that it was rude and was told that the store had just enough money on hand to service customers.My response if you can't break a five lock the door.I drive three miles to take my business to the the marks and Ashlan store.They treat you as if their only job is to assist the customer buying or not!

• Tr
    Trisha Strong Mar 02, 2011

I just visited Walgreens on 79th and Western. The service was excellent. Thank you for the customer service. T. Strong

• Fr
    Frank Govin Feb 25, 2011

walgreens is the best drugstore

John Cassidy Feb 23, 2011

I went a Walgreens 24hr. store this morning to pick up a prescription,
    and some face tissues. The time was 7:00 A.M.
    I was able to get to the pharmacy, but was unable to enter any aisle
    except the perimeter aisles, due to the fact that there was a crew
    stripping and waxing all of the tile floors.
    It wouls seem to me that this maintenance could have been taken
    care of in the midnight hours.
    Very poor planning.

• Cr
    crisy Feb 22, 2011

i love walgreens too

• Sh
    Sherry Diane Feb 09, 2011

My husband and I usually go to a small pharmacy close to my daughters doctor but tonight we went to walgreens because our regular pharmacy was closed. Only hearing good things about Walgreens we thought this would be no problem but our night was just ruined by the horrendous customer service we recieved at out local
    Walgreens (Liberty Road, Villa Rica, GA). We dropped off the prescription and right away the the lady asked very rudely (and I quote!) "you stay or you come back" Um... at a loss for words I just nod my head we'll stay, after a 15 minute wait (looking through the store) we walk up to get our perscription and the lady (same one) ask our last name and then turns and gets our script then promptely turns around, totaling ignores us to tend to the drive through with out even an excuse me for a sec mam, then finally 10mins later she gets to us and starts trying to explain why our insurance could not pay (something we've never had a problem with) she's totaly confused and blundering what shes saying and really has no clue whats going on so the "all mighty" pharmacist starts yelling across the pharmacy about the insurance wants something else and when did we fill it last, last year (we ahd filled it just last month at our pharmacy). The girl is confused, I'm confused and the pharmacist refused to come over and explain in a PROFESSIONAL way what was going on he instead kept yelling across the room!!! My husband or I said nothing or did nothing to provoke this treatment and after the retrieval of our prescription (to take to our normal pharmacy) we leave! How freakin rude! My family will never go back to walgreens for anything and I will NOT recommend any one to your store! If thats the way you let your employees treat people I very suprised your still in business!~!!!

~A very pissed customer