Wal - Mart Super Centerrude nlgger at cash register

I have nothing against black people any racist slurs are intended for the ### who did waht he did to me. I went to check otu my items there and this black guy working as a cashier, was supposed to hand me change. I just had a feeling he was going to do something to upset me whatever it may be...and he put my items away---then the ### idiot...was supposed to give me 4.00 in change and as he handed me my change, he said very calmly "i owe you a dollar"...wtf?? how can you take out only three dollars and then hand it to a customer and say I owe you a dollar---to me this nlgger ### who was a ### did it intentionally---why...im an attractive female so I guess he was jealous and had to screw me over---its happened many times so nothing new...I know the spiel and jealous nasty people do this stuff all the time...especially males who are ### and losers...had he really made a mistake..he wouldn't have known it and probably been surprised and said...oh im sorry i owe you a dollar...and he should have opened his register---what this ### loser wanted to do was make me wait and get upset while other people could go in front of me and i could wait for no reason and get degraded that way---he wanted to treat me like sh*t and let the others go on in front of me...the others were two prissy girls who got to go and he said he had to wait to open his [censored]y register...then the [censored]y loser...let another person go and didnt open his register as I waited---then he barely called for a manager as I waited...then the ### finally opened the register after 2-3 customers...so that's pretty mean..making someone wait 2-3 customers just for a fuking dollar...this twisted nlgger just had to do this again to a raelly pretty girl because the ### males in society lots of them are so insecure and jealous they HAVE to do this to some women...who knows why...but it happens to me A LOT so i know why it was done-- finally the ### loser got me my dollar after I was furious and mad and i said i shud get 2.00 for having to wait like that for no reason (u stupid POS)...of course the ### was glad he got me pissed off which was his goal anyway as he and his nlgger female co worker both just acted liek bleh whatever...so next time u go to wal-mart land of ###s...just stay far from this idiot cashier who purposely just likes to make people wait for change as he does it intentionally cuz hes an insecure ### male piece of sh*t who gets off on messing with women this way...and again what happened wasnt a huge deal but I know why it happened and that it was done purposely by a rude nasty male towards a female for reasons of jealousy or who knows what...the ### males in society do things to women they are either jealous of or who knows what...stupid males like this need to geta life as they have no dick and get off on making women who they are jealous of wait for no reason just to screw them over b/c they 'can' do it...

Chancey Mar 21, 2011

People like this are what give the South a horrible reputation. If you want to spew all this racist, sexist, bigoted crap, I'm sure there's a KKK group near you for you to take it to... but I would much rather see you go to a psychiatrist, because you are clearly crazy. "I'm not racist but that guy was a ###!" Yeah, that would be racism. So yes. You are racist, and on top of that, I bet you're 55 with a fake tan and fake nails, caked-on makeup and sweatpants with the word "juicy" written on the ###. Take your attitude back to the trailer park where it belongs. You aren't beautiful... you're the one of the ugliest people I've ever had the displeasure to meet.

• Fd
    FDL_HOU Mar 21, 2011

"beauty*

• Fd
    FDL_HOU Mar 21, 2011

If you are attrtactive as you say, you are living proof beaty is only skin deep, racist, bigotted low-life trash.

martini21 Mar 21, 2011

Why did my comment come out with all kinds of errors?

martini21 Mar 21, 2011

It seems like you are one unhappy racist ### who can't spell. You hate gays, you hate other nationalities, you hate let me see... MEN! Whatever is up your ### must be pretty big for you to carry on like this about a minor error by a worker who is probably working his ### off for minimum wage. You better hope you never run into me. I'll show you what kind of change you deserve!

• Ye
    yepIsaidIT Mar 21, 2011

You sound like an ignorant piece of ###. Your talking all this ### and saying racial slurs but yet say you don't mean to be racist...### you are racist! Hilarious thing of all is that you are complaining about something so darn petty! The man did a simple mistake. I'm sure his intentions in the end were to give you that dollar back. If you dumb ### could spare a few mins to get your "$1" back then that becomes your problem which you will have to deal with. I bet you did not show any sign of frustration either because you are nothing but a cowardly, ignorant POS who can only vent via the internet. It's people like you who waste space in this society. Dumb ###!

• Ye
    yepIsaidIT Mar 21, 2011

Ook...

Chancey Mar 21, 2011

Or, you know, it could just be because you're a racist ###. I mean damn, just look at your response to it. He made a genuine mistake and you just went psychotic.

• Te
    teresan Mar 21, 2011

oh yeah really the goal of this ### was to screw me over...he screwed me by making me wait purposely...and most ppl would just say 'fuk it' and leave, so then he literally stole a dollar from me-- essentiall this dipsh*t male just wanted to screw me out of time or a dollar...either way that was the goal of this unprofessional piece of sh*t...nice to know cashiers in this society anyoen...all these fuking losers get off on screwing people over especially jealosu idiot males who do this to pretty women they apparently think they can never have or who the hell knows what...