Vodacomyour accounts department

You send me threatening emails to pay my outstanding account but since May 2019 all invoices and statements I received showed 0.00 due. NOW I get a email showing I OWE you money and you threaten me to register me for debit, this is a JOKE I never once said STOP debiting my account or that I am not willing to pay i just want it to go off on a debit order every month, I keep asking why are you not debiting my account as per contractual agreement, then I get told it has been fixed but then no debit order goes off again. Sort out your accounts department and your statements and invoices to me I can proof YOU as in Vodacom send me that I owe you 0.00 .

Please explain as your service is pathetic.

Before that I kept asking why VODACOM keeps on not taking of my Debit orders and then I get told its been sorted out but still VODACOM does not debit my account.

NOW I AM NOT THE ONE IN THE WRONG I KEEP ASKING WHY SOMEONE EDIT MY ACCOUNT AND STOP THE DEBIT ORDER I KEEP ON REQUESTING.

THE Problem is not with me it is with VODACOM.

Don't send me threatening letters when YOU mess up.

Account number i7228451-2
invoice number : H3-FVGRY
invoice date 1 /9/2019
Shows 0.00

Then in 1 Oct 2019 I get a email that I need to pay the outstanding amount of 9879.25 with in 21 days.

I mean really how can you send a stamen out a month before showing 0.00 is owed and now a demand letter.
SORT OUT YOUR accounts department. the service I have received from Vodacom since Nov 2018 is the worst service ever and I will not want to continue o ever use Vodacom again. we as a family and businesses spend thousands of rands on Vodacom every month but with this level of service I think we need to move our business and other Red accounts away from Vodacom.

I want a senior manager to call me to resolve this issue not a call centre agent my daily number is use is [protected]
Regards