Having problems with Prime?

Prime reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 25, 2009. The latest review Reckless driving was posted on Jul 30, 2021. The latest complaint misrepresentations was resolved on Apr 13, 2013. Prime has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 19 reviews. Prime has resolved 4 complaints.

Prime Customer Service Contacts

1800 848 4560 (Customer Service)
+1 800 321 4552 (General Switchboard)
+1 417 521 3200 (Switchboard (Cellular)
+1 877 774 6356 (Driver Recruiting)
+1 800 491 1273 (Flatbed & Tanker Division Sales)
+1 888 745 1146 (Intermodal Services)
+1 800 321 1354 (Logistics Services)
+1 800 848 4560 (Refrigerated Sales)
2740 N Mayfair Ave.

Store Locations

• 2740 N. Mayfair, Springfield, MO 65803
• 130 Armstrong Road, Pittston, PA 18640
• 460 Orange Street, Salt Lake City, UT 84104

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Prime Customer Service. Initial Prime complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Prime above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Prime. Discuss the issues you have had with Prime and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Prime Complaints & Reviews

Prime, Inc.Reckless driving

A Prime driver appeared to be attempting an exit from the interstate at a high rate of speed on I-44 near St. James, MO, on July 30, 2021, but instead of exiting the interstate, the driver used to exit lane and the shoulder to pass our car illegally on the right, nearly causing us to crash. After recovering from the fright, we caught up to the truck and took a picture to document the number of the truck.

Reckless driving

PrimeTraining

Sent with trainer who has never trained for company before. Never taught how to back. Was on road for 3 weeks. Finally come back to Springfield to practice on training pad. Was out at night for over 5 hours didn't learn anything. Trainer always on phone or playing game on IPad. Sitting in lawn chair out on pad instead of training. Nobody in Springfield wanted to assist so I left. Never tested so no CDL. Company wants full amount for training. What training? I was free labor for 3 weeks. No I'm jobless and in debt.

PrimeTruck Driver

On Saturday, April 17th @ approx. 1:14 am, driver of truck 162451 (plate 34A917) was VERY aggressive in driving and almost caused me to hit another truck ahead of us. There was an accident on interstate 285 northbound and traffic was redirected to interstate 20 eastbound. During this brief pause this driver barged his truck behind me and actually crossed over into the shoulder of the highway. He seemed to be forcing himself around the other vehicles waiting to exit. I had to swerve from hitting the swerve to avoid hitting the truck ahead! He was inches away from the side of my vehicle. I eventually let him pass so I could get a photo of the plate and truck number (attached). I am a person who doesn't complain but this was dangerous and could have been fatal! I plan on pursuing this matter with the BBB.

Respond

PrimeThe truck drivers that drive at night hours

I deliver papers 7 days a week and in the past week have been either ran off the road by one not wanting to move over for merging traffic even though no one else is on the highway. Or I have one riding my [censored] at 75 mph. Every time I have a problem with a semi on the road is always a prime driver. They have to be the biggest [censored]. So for now on I will be following them and reporting them to the local police department whenever I have a problem. Your company has to have the worse set of drivers. Can't get a truck last night due to him flying to get away from me and it being night. Was at 1 am on 496 driver got off at exit 90. Same red truck I always have problems with.

Primetractor trailer parking

Your trucks routinely park next to my house and keep my whole family up. Sometimes they move sometimes they tell me to go [censored] my self. It is ridiculous that I can't sleep in my own house because your trucks park 50 feet from a house. There is a truck stop not even 10 minutes away from where they park. The man that owns the produce co op has said people aren't supposed to even park their trucks there too.

tractor trailer parking

Respond

Primeaggressive driving, hard breaking, and stopping on the 75mph interstate road

One of your drivers (all the info I could safely get on the road his trailer #201644 and license plate number 04b961) driver almost made a crash, first was driving with high beam lights, so I slow down a little bit so he can pass me, because it's really hard to drive at night time when you have a high beam lights on behind you. But the driver started to be really aggressive and crazy unsafe driving, when he passed me he just made a complete stop in front of me on interstate. Couldn't believed he did that. Please, make very serious step about this case, someone can get killed because of this kind of driver. Instead making police report I really hope that you can take care of this problem. This happened in nebraska on i-80 westbound mile post 100 around 10pm local time.

Primedriver

Employee is smoking illegal drug & posting on internet while on the road. He needs to be randomly drug tested due to the fact hes aware of medication that can be taken for test to read negative. I don't know your policy but this needs to be investigated before someone is hurt in a accident. Name is uriel noel harris in springfield location. Thank you

Prime Inc. — truck driver: endangerment of surrounding vehicles

I was driving on i-20 augusta bound around lexington, sc when one of your truck's containers let loose a...

Prime Inc. — one of your trucks

I seen a truck in the fuel islands of a loves truck stop with a trailer bust on the passenger front. I took...

Prime Inc. — driving endangerment for surrounding vehicles

Your driver took a turn on a lane that the driver should have gone straight having the car ahead of me brake...

Prime Inc. — cdl driver speeding/ following too close/ no signal usage

On april 30th 2017 I was traveling on the i-39 i-90 headed towards wisconsin. One of your cdl holders wa...

Prime Inc. — false information from former prime drivers

I was a lease operator for prime from 08/2014 to the end of 07/2015, I only left because my wife had cancer...

New Prime Inc. — employment

I drove 50k miles and was just out of a trainers truck. I had gotten my cdl and gone through another school...

New Prime Inc. — driver pay

Any of these people whining about prime are the losers that failed themselves! Been lease operator with prime...

New Prime, Inc. — misrepresentations

My friend went to springfield, mo for orientation as a lease/operator for prime, inc. He was told how he...

Prime Inc. — pay and treatment

Hello all, I started with prime inc.in november 2011. (I had driven for 10 years, but had taken time off...

Prime Inc. — lease

Dont ever lease a truck thru prime. You will have to inspect the truck without a mechanic being there but...

New Prime Inc. — the truck I was given 67710

I am a company driver my truck #67710 this truck had a exhaust manifold leaking in to the cab and turbo and...

New Prime Inc. — fraud and lies

This is a statement directed to discourage you from leasing a truck from prime inc. I leased a truck from...