Having problems with Vodacom?

Vodacom Customer Service Contacts

+27 82 111 (Customer Service)
+27 821 904 (Vodacom Fibre)
+27 82 135 (Data Support)
+27 821 958 (Cancellations)
+27 821 7844 (Sales & Upgrades)
+27 821 960 (Vodacom Business)
+27 821 940 (Vodacom Corporate)
+27 116 535 000 (Head Office)
082 Vodacom Boulevard
Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vodacom Customer Service. Initial Vodacom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vodacom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vodacom. Discuss the issues you have had with Vodacom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vodacom Complaints & Reviews

VodacomIncorrectly added a new contract instead of upgrading my lte. Now i'm paying r568 for 50gig!

Please see below complaint I've posted on Social Media (Facebook/LinkedIn)

Warning do not do business with these operators who sell on behalf of Vodacom. These companies work aggressively to sell LTE contracts and upgrades. They suddenly added a new account on my profile BUT when you phone Vodacom they tell you nothing can be done and give you a number nobody answers. Vodacom are trying to push as many LTE deals as possible to ramp up deals for the upcoming 5G network. Please anybody add to this if you have the same concerns.

VodacomFibre line

On 16/10/2020 I was not able to log onto my work servers. When testing the speed I found that both upload and download was less than 1 Mbps.

I logged a request, SR201016-759964, This was closed without any reason.

I logged another request, SR201016-759968, This was also closed without any reason.

I tried calling, but gave up after 5 minutes of waiting. I managed to get thru to the service desk on Sunday morning and logged request number SR201018-763352.

This is the 4th day of outage and still I am unable to log onto work.

If I'm a day late with payment, never mind 4 days, you will be quick to remind and nag me...

So what compensation do I get for not being able to do my work and not being able to access entertainment???

Fibre line

Oct 14, 2020

Vodacom — Data added

Hi there I have a recurring problem in that my service gets suspended every second to third month. This i...

VodacomMy contract

I am trying for months now to receive information Regarding my Contract. Via email and visiting a Branch. Is this plain poor Customer Service or just people don't care about professional Client Service ?

WHEN IS IT GOING TO EXPIRE !!!

Veronica Kleynhans
      Acc: [protected]-4

[protected]@gmail.com

Cell: [protected]

VodacomMobile data extremely slow

I make use of a vodacom wifi dongle in order to work online.
        I pay a lot every month for this and a 80GB vodacom data bundle that is supposed to have a speed of 4Mpbs.

For the past 2 months now I have been struggling to work as the speed are often 0.2Mbps or slower. They don't know how to resolve the problem.

Have tried everything suggested sovar and its doesn't work.

Oct 13, 2020

Vodacom — Bad service paying for non existing products

Vodacom very bad service and paying for non existing software I upgraded on one of my Vodacom contacts a...

Oct 08, 2020

Vodacom — Not allocating data as agreed upon e-mail and invoice differs from agreement as per e-mail

We agreed upon a contract via e-mail and the 1st month they were suppose to load the data of 10gb this doe...

Oct 07, 2020

Vodacom — Blacklisted by vodacom for r60 without prior notice

Good day, My name is Debbie Souls, ID number [protected], cell phone number :[protected]. I had a...

Oct 02, 2020

Vodacom — Disgusting customer service - cancellation of number despite being instructed otherwise

Date of incident : 30 september 2020 Contact number : [protected] Account number : c0010302-0 (number in...

Sep 30, 2020

Vodacom — Phone contract

To Whom to may concern I upgraded my contract ([protected]) in February 2018 to an iPhone 8+. When receiving...

VodacomFibre

Fibre. Service has been down for 4 days, several calls to Vodacom fibre lasting 20 minutes on average, placed on hold Most of the time. Nothing resolved all staff appear to be oblivious to previous calls and issues . Just the worst worst service ever.

I'm now being advised by some bot that my complaint is too short so I would need to more detail in my complaint hence me writing this shir now.

VodacomRefund

i bought a y5 phone which is not delivered, since 28 july until now, I went to vodaworld, engaged with neo, who sent an email to online manger.yet no reply.i tried calling but I never get any assiatant, I was told that I phone deprtment, i will appreciate if Vodacom can refund my money cause I already bought another phone from them, without getting my refund.

regards
            rosean
            [protected]

VodacomBilling

In 2017 I cancelled my Vodacom contract leaving me with a data bill I queried: I was then handed over to a collections agency VVM or VDM attorneys. I paid them a total of R1600. My account was then handed back to Vodacom. I called last year to ask for a balance on the account, I was told there was none. I then found that there is still a balance outstanding on my credit record. I phoned vodacom, got referred to a new collections agency who has no record of the money I previously paid. Vodacom claims I haven't paid anything and no one responds to my mails at vodacom customer care. My cel number is [protected]

Sep 16, 2020

Vodacom — Disconnected my line in error and due to incompetence cant release the line

After more than a year into our contract with vodacom in their error they cancelled our line. We were told to...

Sep 15, 2020

Vodacom — Data line not working, unable to cancel contract, no feedback from vodacom

Vodacom 50GB dataline referred to: [protected] Vodacom Account number: I0632312-6 I took out at 50GB data...

VodacomCancellation of contract

I have been trying to cancel my contract from May. My contract ended on the 15th June 2020. I call on numerous occasions and yet to date it's still not cancelled. I refused to pay August and September bill as I asked them to cancel my contract.
                I contacted them on
                27 may
                11 July
                11 August spoke to Denise
                24 August spoke to Brighton
                31 August spoke to Chrystal
                Ref. Number [protected]
                Chatted to Desmond on messenger.
                Today a consultant called me for an upgrade and she said my contract is still active. My services is now cut due to the fact I didn't pay in August and September.
                I'm so tired of them escalating my query but with no luck. What must I do now as it's not my fault the agents aren't cancelling my contract

Sep 10, 2020

Vodacom — Products as agreed on not reflected in contract

I Martha van der Westhuizen Id [protected] contacted Vodacom client services to terminate my contract which...

Sep 10, 2020

Vodacom — Fibre billing

This started on the 16th July at 10:18 when I first called vodacom to advise them that they had not debited...

VodacomCancellation not done

I phoned Vodacom on the 30/06/2020 and spoke to Bryan to cancel one of my contracts. He informed me that it will be cancelled and my last payment will be end of July. He gave me the following reference number [protected].
                  I received my statement today and yet again I am charged for the contract that I cancelled. I phoned 09/09/2020 and spoke to Annelie who informed me that the contract was not cancelled and the reference number doesn't exist. She said she will cancel it for end of September. This is such bull sh*t now I have to pay because the employees are incompetent. Such bad service and bad attitudes.

Sep 08, 2020

Vodacom — Cancellation of a data contract

I wanted to cancel a vodacom data contract. [protected] I phoned cancellations on 30 july 2020. I spoke to...