Having problems with Vodacom?

Vodacom Customer Service Contacts

+27 82 111 (Customer Service)
+27 821 904 (Vodacom Fibre)
+27 82 135 (Data Support)
+27 821 958 (Cancellations)
+27 821 7844 (Sales & Upgrades)
+27 821 960 (Vodacom Business)
+27 821 940 (Vodacom Corporate)
+27 116 535 000 (Head Office)
082 Vodacom Boulevard
Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vodacom Customer Service. Initial Vodacom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vodacom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vodacom. Discuss the issues you have had with Vodacom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vodacom Complaints & Reviews

Jul 08, 2020

Vodacom — New vodacom sim not working

I wanted to enter into a new contract with Vodacom, but wanted to retain my number, naturally I needed to...

Vodacomftth relocation

I have requested a ftth relocation I am so angry now I can not use my fiber as it takes 30 days change a address on a system I am not asking for a new box or line just to activate I am fully paid up this is [censored] I have working line will vodacom reimburse me for my already paid money which I paid generously to them this is nonsense what is taking so long 30 days rubbish I want it sorted.
Sr200630-465477

VodacomContract sim deal

I took out a sim only deal for r199, which offers data 20 g night and 20 g day offer. To my suprise that sim card can make calls. Called customer care to cancel it, because I dont want to pay for calls. Called customer care but im not getting the right answers. Its either vodacom cancels the contract and give me what I need or I stop paying for it.

Jun 29, 2020

Vodacom — Upgrade [protected]

Good day Order Number1-[protected] I would like to lodge a complaint regarding my upgrade with...

Jun 29, 2020

Vodacom — I was misled by the consultant and took out a contract on a false warranty

Good day, I have taken out a new vodacom contract from vodacom table view branch a consultant by the name of...

Jun 27, 2020

Vodacom — Shocking service!!!

Dear Vodacom, You are the most the unprofessional service providers (I use the term loosely) I have EVER...

Jun 26, 2020

Vodacom — Insurance

Upon purchase of my device I was offered device insurance. I accepted the insurance and have been paying the...

VodacomRepairs

My phone was booked in for repairs on 08/06/2020 (job no. [protected] for cellphone no.[protected]). On 13/06/2020 the insurance approved the claim. On 14/06/2020 parts were ordered and I received an SMS saying the phone will be ready in 2-3 days. Today is 9 days since the first day the parts were ordered and I am still being told the same status. It is now over the turnaround time of 14days and it does not look like anyone is checking on the delayed parts from wherever they are receiving them from.

Jun 22, 2020

Vodacom — Customer service / repairs

I have been struggling with my phone, since December. It has been in and out of repairs constantly..! It went...

VodacomContract and billing issues

My contract was due to expire in march and have been contacting vodacom since then attempting to convert my number into pre-paid. I have been following up but vodacom keeps debting my account. I have settled this amount. It is over three month attemting to cancel. I have been sent from pillar to post by incompetent call center agents. They also have lied that the issue is ecallated but each month I hear the same story that my contract is still active, I do not recieve the monthly airtime (not that I am aware of) my second line has been inactive since february but I am being billed for it.

I am quit fed up!

VodacomCollections

I have cancelled a contract with vodacom on 3 april 2020 and arranged for collection.
          Up to today 18 june 2020 (3 months later) no collection was made.
          I have been phoning almost every day and spoke to so many different consultants to sort this out and have it collected as I am being charged for a contract I have cancelled and they cannot cancel until vodacom has received parcel. 3 months. This is unacceptable.
          I have spoken to the following consultants on 082 1945
          Aubrey - bongani - ivey - ianda - londi - vhulinda - ntabaleng - phindi, ntabaleng again - bongani again - wesley again -
          You can go into my account with vodacom all calls will be there as it was recorded - I want this sorted out urgenly otherwise I will get a lawyer to sort this out at your cost!!!
          Check my account with vodacom - id [protected] elsabe le roux

Jun 15, 2020

Vodacom — Cancellations - service of vodacom

We received precancellations contracts on 18/5/2020. We made the payments on 19/5/2020. Since then we...

Jun 12, 2020

Vodacom — Best service and still no solution

Good Morning As an old Vodacom customer, I will have to say the service and support has gone down the...

Jun 08, 2020

Vodacom — Failure to honor deal by salesperson

I went to the Vodacom store in Chatsworth Center which is Durban South Africa. I went to do an upgrade on my...

Jun 04, 2020

Vodacom — Unlawful deduction after contract expired

My 2 year contract expired on 13 March 2020. I contacted Vodacom in Feb 2020 to have my contract (cell number...

Vodacom[protected]- admin lock

Good day
            I received an sms on 30 may 2020 on cell number [protected] saying my number had been admin locked - no explanation. My account is up to date my next debit order is on the 1st and as it is not yet the first what is going on? My accouny is not overdue!!! Please advise why was this done?
            This is totally unacceptable service. Please fix this with immediate effect

[protected]- admin lock

VodacomFree phone for points

On the week-end of 23rd May 2020, I visited the Vodacom Store in Meyersdal, Alberton to enquire about a free phone for my points, 1580. The consultant and I agreed on a phone which was not in stock, and that she would order it for me, AND CALL ME ONCE IT ARRIVED!!
              Yesterday 30th May 2020 I visited the same Vodacom Store as I had received NO COMMUNICATION and was informed by the consultant AND Manager that there is no stock available, FULL STOP, no alternatives offered just my plain bad luck!!
              Problem is that my points expire today!!

So will Vodacom honour their side of the deal as it is their staff and branch that has stuffed me around!!

VodacomInternet speed

I am a new client of Vodacom. I signed a contract for 10mb/s download speed and 10Mb/s Upload speed. From day one I am not getting the right amount of upload speed. Due to my working from home I need to do uploading as fast as possible.
                I filed several complains but I did not receive any feed back. Today I lock a call again and then they discover that the router is not even register under my name. Is there any one that could please assist me with this issues.

I am going in circles for almost a month now and I am sure that you will agree that this is unacceptable

May 27, 2020

Vodacom — Vodacom App- mistake purchase that won't be refunded

Good day, on the 26th of May, I used the vodacom app to access the Shake it up promotion. After accessing the...

VodacomInvoices / statements / debit orders / amount differs in invoice and debit order amounts

I get my invoices every moth, and I have a set contact, but what they take from my debit order is a total different amount. My debit order is supposed to go off the 1st day of each month, the next day I get a call advising me that my account is in arrears, so my debit order did not go off on the 1st. I made payment, and then still they will take off my debit order. I reversed the debit order, so they just add money to my account. Vodacom is absolutely pathetic as well as the services, I will not pay more than what my invoice states. Vodacom is stealing their customers money. I am very disgusted in them.