Having problems with Vodacom?

Vodacom Customer Service Contacts

+27 82 111 (Customer Service)
+27 821 904 (Vodacom Fibre)
+27 82 135 (Data Support)
+27 821 958 (Cancellations)
+27 821 7844 (Sales & Upgrades)
+27 821 960 (Vodacom Business)
+27 821 940 (Vodacom Corporate)
+27 116 535 000 (Head Office)
082 Vodacom Boulevard
Thu8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sat8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Sun8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Vodacom Customer Service. Initial Vodacom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Vodacom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Vodacom. Discuss the issues you have had with Vodacom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Vodacom Complaints & Reviews

Sep 07, 2020

Vodacom — Woolworths voucher

Vodacom advertised the Pre-order of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 launching the 8 August 2020. The first 200...

Sep 03, 2020

Vodacom — Useless online upgrade service

Online upgrade. Approx 2 weeks ago I attempted to do a online upgrade for my mother while in cape town...

VodacomContact cancelation

Good day vodacom.

Im cant seem to stop my contract i phoned, went to the stores. Vodacom leaves me with no options to take other than to take more aggressive steps to stop this contract.

Get this problem fixed fix or the next call will be from my attorney.

Regards

Corne Visagie

[protected]

VodacomClosure letter

Good day

I hope this message finds you well.

I have been calling Vodacom multiple times over the course of 2 months to receive a closure letter that my account has been closed.

But they haven't given me anything at all.
    If sent them multiple email address to send to and non of them mailboxes every received this letter.

According to my ITC, Vodacom is still listed as in default and obviously I've done everything I've done now I'm busy suffering because of someone who didn't do they job. Now it's all on me.

I want this solved today!

Contact me on
    [protected]

Aug 27, 2020

Vodacom — Fibre to the home

SO190208-577634. I signed up for Vodacom fibre to the home a few years ago. When Vodacom failed to deliver...

VodacomInternet service

For the past freaking 3 days in a row, the internet just comes and goes and I takes forever to just load a single web page! Even worse, I can't even play online games like counter strike, without getting lags and getting kicked from a server due to burst flooding commands, which I didn't even do!!! When I talk to online chat agents, they give me the same useless steps, like going to go to the apn and make sure its vodacom internet selected!! Like do they think am stupid, like all those days I was using internet and then suddenly today I realize I wasn't using vodacom internet in apn settings???! It's so absurd and frustrating! Better fix this issue cause I am not gonna waste anytime to try to move to a better isp!

VodacomSaying I havent cancelled contract

I cancelled my contract with vodacom last year when I phoned through on the 22nd month of the contract I was told to phone back one month before the contract expired and then cancel, which I did. I told the guy on the phone that I was cancelling as I dont work, I am now permanently disabled and get no pension so I cannot afford the service. I assumed he had cancelled it but they are still threatening me with debtor collection services - I have complained to them so many times it just doesnt sink in that I phoned and cancelled. The reference number is [protected]

Aug 15, 2020

Vodacom — Service/non return of complaint and requests logged.

client number I4328069 cell number [protected] Latest Reference number: [protected] Previou...

Aug 12, 2020

Vodacom — Faulty device, software not functional - upgraded to a huawei p40 lite, based on sales consultant's advise

Please assist me in respect of the complaint lodge to vodacom a month ago (verbally at first, then in...

VodacomProducts agreed upon for contract not fulfilled

Hi
          I ordered a product online, within 10 minutes a consultant (Guraisha) call Ref [protected], me to confirm all details for my products ordered. In the call she confirmed that the phone i wanted came with the buds which i wanted, I agreed to go ahead and arranged delivery. Upon ordering she confirmed my products that was involved in the contract. When I received my order, the buds were not there, the product that she assured me was part of the contract. I logged a query with Lisa Jimmie And she said someone ( a supervisor) would have called me back. After a few days, i had not received any phone call, I contacted Vodacom via Twitter to get help with my unresolved query. The consultant called me and said that she would escalate the matter. A week later, I am yet to be helped. In my view, offering someone false information during a contract is illegal. Highly disappointed. I will definitely seek another route via the ombudsman if this is not sorted.

VodacomReconnection of my number

I thought MTN was bad not till i came vodacom. My account was suspended due to Non payment. i settled the arrears but they are now failing to activate my number because they say its on the old system. i have spoken to 5 different consultants, some of them helpful but could not resolve this issue.
            what do you say about such poor service in the 4th industrial revolution.

• Ni
                Nirez Dec 09, 2020

Hi Colleen, please may I ask the outcome as I'm having the same problem with Vodacom, they deleted my number with no notification prior.

Regards,

VodacomFraudulent Cellphone Upgrade

After submitting all the info required to lodge a fraud query (affidavit, case number, copy of my ID and signatures) Vodacom has still not resolved a case when an upgrade was done using my personal details via one of their dealers in Menlyn in February. Money is still being deducted off my account via means of a debit order and no steps have been taken to refund me my money or compensate me for the inconvenience.

VodacomNot canceling contract as agreed

I have cancelled a contract in November 2019 that was on a month to month basis, yet Vodacom to this day have not cancelled it. I have stopped the debit order, phoned numerous times all with zero success.
                A consultant promised to resolve again a month ago but to this day it has still not been resolved.
                Account number is K0123917-8 and the number is [protected].

My contact number is [protected]

VodacomConsultant very rude

I phoned the call centre for a sim swap, this girl seipati was so irritated, very rude, didnt like the tone of her voice, when my mother spoke to her about her sim swap details she was also very rude, my mother told her she did not like the way she speaks, still she did not see her mistake she kept having this bad attitude then she hung up, how rude!!!

Consultant very rude

Jul 27, 2020

Vodacom — Data balance update

Cellpohone number [protected] Account holder Hendry van der Heever, email...

Jul 24, 2020

Vodacom — Request for reactivation of deleted account without notice

Good day I need to retrieve an old number. I have had vodacom contract for more than 10 years and it wa...

Jul 17, 2020

Vodacom — New cellphone contract

Hi I would like to report my problem with Vodacom at Nicolway in Bryanston. I have tried on numerou...

Jul 17, 2020

Vodacom — Invoiced for a contract of another subscriber Ian Brady

I have a Vodacom account which is paid from my bank account every month. This is for my Mom's cell...

VodacomFraud

I went to vodacom festival mall next to musica on 16june for a upgrade to a p40 lite, cause I was in the area but staying in pretoria. I wanted the phone for my sons 21 birthday in july. Halfway through the deal I cancel it. On the 13 july I went to vodacom mayville mall they inform me that the concract was renewed at festival mall on 16 june and I received the p40 lite and the only way to resolve it is if I go to festival mall. Which I did and after more then 20 minutes wait they help me. They found out that the problem was from vodacom side and not from us and it will take 7 days to resolve. My sons birthday is to day and he didnt received is p40 lite cause of vodacoms mistake. I was force to asked my husband to take a phone witch was not my son fisrt choice p40 lite at cell c just to give somthing for my son on his birthday.
                    The manager didn't apologies I had to call her and asked her why she didn't.
                    Who is paying for my expenses from pretoria to kemton park.

Jul 13, 2020

Vodacom — Lack of network coverage and assistance to get the problem sorted

#JustSwitch #AwayfromVODACOM I am really dissatisfied and disappointed with how Vodacom has fallen from the...