Having problems with Jyoti?

Jyoti reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 9, 2007. The latest review pan card not received was posted on Jul 14, 2017. The latest complaint Scam - - - a big fraud company was resolved on Sep 28, 2013. Jyoti has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 11 reviews. Jyoti has resolved 7 complaints.

Jyoti Customer Service Contacts

+91 265 305 4631 (Head Office)
+91 265 305 4639 (Head Office)
+91 265 305 4444 (Head Office)
+91 802 346 8964 (Bangalore)
+91 112 334 0576 (New Delhi)
+91 402 754 4587 (Secunderabad)
+91 265 228 1034 (Switchgear Division)
+91 265 228 0561 (Electronics & Control Systems (Relay Division)
+91 265 305 4590 (Engineered Pump & Projects)
+91 265 305 4589 (Rotating Electrical Machines)
+91 265 228 1871 (Head Office)
+91 265 228 0671 (Head Office)
Nanubhai Amin Marg, Industrial Area, P.O. Chemical Industries, Vadodara
Gujarat
India - 390003
Bangalore
№ 94, 10th Cross, East Park Road, Malleshwaram, Bangalore - 560003
Fax: +91 802 356 2248

Chennai
Vee Dee Yem Complex, 1st Floor, 270, Lloyds Road, (Avvai Shanmugam Salai), Royapettah, Chennai 600014
Fax: +91 442 813 3178

New Delhi
7, Jantar Mantar Road, 1st Floor, New Delhi 110001
Fax: +91 112 374 6529

Mumbai
102, Narisnh Sadan, 1st Floor, Golibar, 1st Road, Near Liberty Hotel, Santacruz (East), Mumbai 400055
Fax: +91 222 610 0717

Kolkata
45, Jhowtalla Road, 4th Floor, (Syed Amir Ali Avenue), Kolkata 700019
Fax: +91 332 287 5267

Secunderabad
First Floor, 5-4-187/7, Karbala Maidan, M.G.Road, Secunderabad 500003
Fax: +91 402 754 3673

Indore
267 Anand Apartments, Shreenagar Extension, Khajarana Road, Indore (M.P.), 452001
Fax: +91 731 256 2622

Switchgear Division
J/44-59, B.I.D.C., Gorwa, Vadodara 390 016
Fax: +91 265 228 0153

Electronics & Control Systems (Relay Division)
B/3-15, B.I.D.C., Gorwa, Vadodara - 390 016
Fax: +91 265 228 1214

Engineered Pump & Projects, Hydel & Rotating Electrical Machines

Nanubhai Amin Marg, P.O.Chemical Industries, Vadodara 390003
Fax: +91 265 228 1871

Jyoti Complaints & Reviews

Jyoti Iron & Steel Co.pan card not received

Sir
I, ve applied for pancard on 8th may '2017 that has been dispatched in gujarat in place of ghaziabad (U. P.)
Now, I have applied again for changes / correction pan card on dated 24.06.17.
For 8.05.17 to 14.07.17 I have not recd. Pan card till date.
It's so much time has been taken please look in to the matter as soon as possible.
Acknowledgement no-n-[protected]
Pan no-aanfj0423h

Jagran Jyoti Holiday Pvt Ltd — Scam - - - a big fraud company

Friends, Few days back i have received a call from jagran jyoti holidays pvt ltd, and they were offering me...

Jyoti Mukherjee - Software Technologies Limited - Impressive Software Solutions (Kenya) Stl — Jyoti Mukherjee, Chets Mukherjee - Software Technologies Limited - Impressive Software Solutions (Kenya) STL

Jyoti Mukherjee, Chets Mukherjee - Software Technologies Limited - Impressive Software Solutions (Kenya...

Jyoti DimpiLost baggage

I would like to tell you very clearly, Fly dubai is not at all a recommended flight for anyone, they are so careless while taking the baggage of their passengers.

I have traveled through Flydubai on dated 16th September 2011 from DXB FZ716 EVN to DXB FZ433 LKO at 17th september 2011 during my connected flights, I could not able to get my baggage at LKO airport, which was so disgusting for me at the time of my arrival. All the Educational Documents of mine all my valuable Jewellery and all the gifts and greets for my family all my cloths and rest of money was in my baggage.

this is the one of cheap treatment of Fly dubai..

If I will not able to get my baggage in few days, I will fly case against them and will complained in Delhi Airport authorized employer also to stop this non sense flight on our IGIA as soon as possible to spoil all the travel of the passengers and harassing them for their baggage.

I want my baggage back as soon as possible,

Jyoti Dimpi
    [protected]
    [protected]@yahoo.in
    info.[protected]@gmail.com
    Guide me to get it back soon...

Sea Gulf Shipping, Jyoti Paul — fraud vacancies

Jyoti, paul and mr. harjeet singh (prithvi) are directors of sea gulf shipping, llc. They give fake vacancie...

Jyoti — Mis Guidance For Immigration Canada

Dear Friends, I have approached Abhinav Consultants to take services for CANADA immigration in Jan 2010...

Vishnu Jyoti Gas Servicedelay in delivery of L.P.G cylinder

DEAR SIR,
      WE HAVE BOOKED THE GAS FOR LAST ONE MONTH. THE DEALER IS MAKING LAME EXCUSES FOR THE FIRST FIFTEEEN DAYS.NOW FOR THE LAST FIFTEEN DAYS OUR L.P.G IS SENT, FOR DELIVERY BUT UNFORTUNATELY IT HAS NOT REACHED ITS DESTINATION TILL DATE. THE AGENCY IS SITUATED IN GAZIABAD AND OUR RESIDENCE IS IN INDRAPURAM.
      PLZ PAY ATTENTION TO OUR WOES AND TAKE THE NECCESSARY ACTION.

REGARDS,
      RADHA KRISHAN
      SHIPRA SUNCITY
      INDRAPURAM

Jyoti Flamesgas ki blackmailing

sir

with respect i want to inform u that the crowd of the sikandrabad bulandshahr is very major problem b cause the dealer made black the gas cylinder so yhe people are suffered much we are not getting one cylinder in45 to 50 days but we need one cylinder in one month so please give me information how much time is required to take riffile.

so that we can get a better service and the behavier of the employee as well as dealer is very insulting with the consumer so please pay attaintion for this we will heighly oblidge for this kind act

thanks

guru dyal saini

con. no. 13609

Jyotika Gas And Domestic Appliances, NagpurManners to speak on telephone

Hello,
          I am lodging complaint against Jyotika Gas and Domestic Appliances, for not behaving properly on telephone, my wife called them to book the gas cylinder but response was too bad and hopeless voice, you must teach them the manners to speak on telephone, you are service provider not 'Tanashah'. Speak in low tone and use proper language not technical if you cant, but at least they should speak in manner with the ladies.
          With hope that you will look in this matter and take necessary action, so that this incident will not repeat again in future.

Thanks and Regards,
          Sachit

Jyoti Gas RefillCharging 750/- by Rajkamal

I am staying at new tippasandra, Bangalore. I and one of my colleague had taken new jyoti gas connection from Rajkamal steel and crockery house, on new tippasandra main road, near Siva temple. At the time of purchase he told the price of refill at rs. 550/- but when we called up for refill he told us that the rate is now 750/-. We reconfirmed from jyoti gas agency and they told that RAJKAMAL is a fake dealer. We got the gas from authorized dealer at 575/- home delivery. When we went to the shop and asked about this, he told us that he will charge 750/- and told us to do anything we want...very much amusing fact is that...he told us that his advocate will handle the issue if anything bad happens!!!.

That guy is from Rajasthan...and he is having advocate here in Bangalore...is not that amusing?

This is a request to all, specifically IT guys who stay in or nearby new tippasandra...DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM RAJKAMAL.

RAJKAMAL is a big fraud shop...beware of CHEATING.

Thanks,
            AVINASH

Jyoti Enterprises - ThaneReliance franchisee!

I would definitely agree with Varsha Bhide on the attitude of Jyoti Enterprises who are the franchisees for REliance. I had brought a Classic Phone from them after transferring my old number. The very next day the charger was not working... The Jyoti Enterprises Sales Staff, were very rude and uncooperative. They said that it was not their problem. I asked for a replacement... they did not give... I asked them for a transfer back to my old handset... the reply was systems were down. They finally took my charger for repairs and have not yet returned it... They would definitely need a lesson on customer satisfaction.

SabaK Nov 14, 2018

Be careful world
                  Most wanted cheater she talk nice make good food invite you and cheat you
                  Dont trust her