US Bank / US Bancorp — consumer banking
1) Poor customer service from whoever is delaying check to go through in my checking account. I want my check cleared that I deposited in the US Bank Branch on Galvin Road, Bellevue, NE 68005, last Tuesday, October 23 around 2pm. I was not told there was a waiting period, assumed I could transfer $30K to my savings account. When I made a $81 purchase at Baker's grocery store on Friday, October 26, 2018, it denied my debit card. My on-line checking balance showed - $26, 000.00, because I transferred $30K to my savings account and I still actually had $3, 000.00 in the checking account apart from that check. I was told the check was put on hold because of something fraudulent when I got the check from Core Bank. If you have earned any money off this check, I want it back. I could have bounced several checks. I wrote 2 checks totaling $3, 700.00 and had to call these people back and tell them not to cash check! The bank tellers had absolutely no empowerment to solve my problem, which is totally unacceptable and I see as unethical and moneygrubbing, and poor leadership who uses them as punching bags while those in leadership who don't care are up counting their money. I want that check cleared and again any money you made off of holding on to it. I got 4 different answers from the tellers. I spent 3 hours of my time trying to get this resolved. I've really lost a lot of respect for US Bank and have banked with them 23 years.
2) I have a joint Express Line joint account with recent ex-husband, Michael Howman. We refinanced the house and our Mortgage Officer mailed a check for the balance of the Express Line ($23K-something) to US Bank on Monday, October 22, 2018, to put our balance to zero, so we can close the account. Our account is still open and any money you've made since last Friday, should be given to us.
US Bank has absolutely no tolerance when we are late. What kind of bank is this?
My name is Ann Marie Howman, 716 Hackberry Court, Apt. 2806, Bellevue, NE [protected], [protected]@oppd.com.
You can reach me at [protected] or [protected] and let me know when the above will be complete.
More US Bank / US Bancorp Complaints & Reviews
- U.S. Bank Car Leasing - I will never lease a car from u.s. bank again
- US Bank - closing of the checking account
- Green Dot Aka Columbus Bank And Trust - unlawful holding of funds ($3000)
- US Bank - vehicle lease-end charges
- Us Bank/regent Collection - od fees/old balance
- US Bank - unethical behaviour
- US Bank - wrong overdrafts and unknown accounts
- Relia Card W/ Us Bank Logo - missing money/bad customer service
- US Bank - creative questional overdraft charges
- US Bank - impolite customer reps/harassing calls