UPSmissing box

C

The post office between benton, Louisiana and thermopolis, wyoming. I recently mailed out two boxes to my mother containing baby items for my sisters little newborn baby girl, including new items and some of my son's outgrown items also family heirlooms. It was in a 10 gallon aquarium box filled with 20 pounds of baby items. One box made it there days later and the 14th of April. They were mailed out on April 11th. To this date the other box is still missing. I have contacted both mail recovery centers and been told there is no record of this box. I have contacted the postal inspector, the postmaster here in benton and the inspector general with no luck. No one seems to care that this box is nowhere to be found. My only thought is that it has been stolen, as it is not where it should be at my mothers house nor is it in the mail recovery center where I was told undeliverable mail would go. I have contacted everyone and with no luck. So be warned if you want your package to make it to wherever make sure you insure it or mail it UPS. Dont trust the post office. They don't care.

• Updated by garry and ann tody · Dec 05, 2017

I have an issue with drivers not letting me know they have a package on the porch. All they have to do is ring the door bell

• Updated by Pastor Richard · Dec 31, 2017

As I have said, I have posted all the pertinent facts above. I will also add that I have spoken to a person purporting to be one of your investigators, and, she had promised me that if what I have reported is true, she will issue an apology. She had also told me that she had spoken to the driver, and, he denies everything, as I would suspect he would. It is human nature to deny one's fault, especially, if it could result in one's termination. I have been in this position many times in the past, and, when an associate of mine committed serious infractions, it was their honesty to me that saved their positions. Certainly, as I explained to your investigator, since there is no a visual and audio record that would have come from a body camera, there is nothing she could do beyond a "he said-she said" argument. However, in the interests of my perceived understanding of your integrity as a Company, and, the fact that the customer needs to be satisfied, and cannot be until the customer receives an apology at the customer's email address, the customer cannot in good conscience continue to give your Company any more business. Even though our business relationship spans decades, I will not give your Company any more business until an apology is received!!!

My address is Valentine Hoot
    152 Liberty Circle
    Hereford, PA. 18056

My complaint address states, HEREFORD, AZ
    AZ is not correct.

• Updated by Valentine Hoot · Dec 19, 2018

Please deliver my packages to my home and not to my neighbors.

• Updated by Valentine Hoot · Dec 19, 2018

Please deliver my packages to my address and not to my neighbors

• Updated by Darla27 · Apr 17, 2019

Well I clearly got the driver on my camera tossing my packing In front of my door. Luckily my package was not breakable but the way this gentleman is taking pride in his work and tossing things is very unprofessional . I think he needs to be trained again in his work ethic.

• Oz
    Ozono Mark Oct 28, 2016

I love to work here please

Jorge Matos Aug 14, 2018

This is not the first time my package was damage by a UPS delivery person, Not only that they don't even ring your doorbell letting you know that your package is in front of your door, That why your package is stolen from the front of your house because they don't ring your doorbell

• Ra
    Rachel Salazar Aug 14, 2018

This driver is tail gaiting everyone he's behind. It's very unsafe. He tailgated is for a while. This was on i70 east coming from vail to Denver. The picture shows his license plate and how close he was to another car after us. He was even closer at times.

• Ka
    Katty32 Aug 15, 2018

Very inappropriate driver almost hit me at 2:08 pm on Richmond Ave. Paterson
    I couldn't take a picture since I was driving but the delivery time and location might help you determined who it was.
    07/17/2018

Charles Blank Aug 15, 2018

My complaint would take 1000 words to write, not just the 350 characters I'm allowed to write here.

So I'll just say that in my experience this is an appalling company; customer service is an alien concept, no sense of urgency, no desire to correct their mistakes.

Avoid using them. There are better courier companies in South Africa.

Mad1971 Aug 15, 2018

I have ordered multiple items and every time they come by ups, they never knock and they walk right in. I'm so angry about this. Just because I live in an apartment complex and my door is open but my screen door is shut does not justify you coming into my house. Please advise drivers to knock and just leave package...………………...

• Ts
    TSA1982 Aug 15, 2018

Date: 7/5/2018

Location: CA-2, La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011

Description of incident:
    UPS delivery truck with plate number '37767D1' located in the Angeles Crest Highway / Forest region was rude and driving recklessly. UPS driver should be always courteous and not rude.

Complaint: Driver was driving recklessly and was rude.

Samblu1 Aug 15, 2018

What is going on with UPS? Im tired of making alternative plans because UPS can't deliver when promised. I am going to request my vendors use a different service if this happens again. I can't handle these interruptions especially since it is not weather related.

• Ha
    Half pint9050 Aug 15, 2018

They are leaving them outside in the rain on top of my mailbox instead of coming to the house! All my stuff is getting ruined and I've paid money for this they should have to refund me!

• Je
    Jennifer Boyd Aug 20, 2018

Kedre Nix is putting customers personal info online. Example: job conformation 59600213 delivery address karolline soderberg 62 Logan lane powder springs ga 30127 330-844-8630. This happens often and this is PERSONAL INFORMATION. I don't feel safe with her working for your company posting personal information . This is against the privacy policy.

• Qu
    Quan Gao Aug 20, 2018

i always have some packages and i always tip them, since recently my working time doesn't allow me to meet them, so i cannot tip them, and today i see my package is refused by me and returned back to sender.
    this is wow

• Su
    Sue233456 Aug 20, 2018

For 3 weeks the UPS driver of vehicle 857145 has made zero attempts to alert me that he is here to drop off my package. I have been home waiting for my package only to find that the driver left a post it on my front door but never buzzed my apt.

• Ph
    philnuss Aug 20, 2018

On Saturday night March 24, at 8:40 pm, a UPS driver drove the wrong way down the 900 block of 3rd street in Hermosa Beach CA. This part of 3rd street is one way. His California truck license plate was 37805D1.

John Demetrius Aug 20, 2018

I saw a driver in the breaux bridge area in Louisiana meeting people on his route and selling what looked to possibly be packages meant to be delivered off his truck. Driver was a white male and looked to be pretty young. He was also driving erratically which is why I started to watch the driver in question.

• Lo
    Lorie Zelle Aug 20, 2018

Product delivered and placed outside. According to package label item is supposed to be placed inside door. This monthly delivery is medication and we are not always home when delivery is made.

• Mg
    MGavade Aug 20, 2018

tracking details-1ZV5E4730493203995
    status-Delivered, but we have not received this shipment at our end..

-poor response from UPS customer care service-1800 102 7171

• Ap
    Apoplectic Aug 21, 2018

I am making special trips to my shop to get deliveries, only to find the delivery times are altered by hours, which causes me another trip the following day, not knowing what time the driver is going to decide to deliver

Mariomelen88 Aug 21, 2018

I was parking in the loading zone at Walmart in Kerman, CA and as I was opening the door, the UPS driver almost hit my door and didn't stop, he hit the gas, he was going too fast for a parking lot. There wasn't much room in the loading zone and backed up with little caution and rushed inside, looking at me, while laughing. He's a liability to you.

• Ji
    Jimbo1990 Aug 21, 2018

Tripple trailler driver on I5 North bound in Portland Oregon swerved at me as I tried to pass on the right. After I got by they turned their bright lights on. I allowed them to pass and followed to terminal N on Swan Island at 2330 on 4/26/18. I tried to submit a complaint but the gate guard said I was on private property and had to leave.

• Mi
    MIV Aug 21, 2018

Attached is a video from my security cameras of the blatant careless mishandling of my packages that were delivered by UPS on 4/11/18 at 12:13pm.
    Please contact me through my email at [email protected]

• Ly
    Lynn Sherman Sep 01, 2018

Driver was driving a double trailer, driving to fast and almost ran me off the road. This was heading towards Reading Pa about 5:30-5:45 .
    Tag was Virginia 386-21 is all I could get .
    Scared the hell out of me.
    Once he was ahead he almost went off the road himself.
    Barbara Sherman
    Email is [email protected]

• Pa
    Pastor Richard Sep 01, 2018

On December 22nd, in the Year of Our Lord, 2017, a UPS driver appeared at the door of my residence, unannounced and without any knowledge to myself that a package was being delivered. Your driver was discourteous, abrasive, and threatening! Second, my wife was almost ran off the road by a UPS driver! If no apology, no more business! Period!

• Ba
    Babu Salahuddin Sep 01, 2018

They are doing delivery to wrong address. & they didn't show up where they delivered (no building number. To whom. Nothing)

• Pj
    Pjad8217 Sep 01, 2018

My package was supposed to be delivered 1 day ago and I received notification that it was delayed another day and I️ would recurve it today. Rather than say out for delivery, the status remains delayed and info is unavailable. It's a 29 min wait to speak with someone. UPS IS INFERIOR TO OTHRR OPTIONS.

• Br
    Brandyn Lewis Sep 01, 2018

The ups driver blocked the entrance of the way for people to get out on purpose. Then he acted like we knew he needed to back up up into the spot. He didn't apologize.

Marcie Curtis Sep 01, 2018

Route driver for 4147 Janice Court, Fort Gratiot, MI 48059. The driver constantlty uses my driveway when delivering to other addresses. I don't want him backing in my driveway. I don't want my driveway ruined because of the UPS truck. Please have him stop backing in my driveway immediately.

• Ro
    Ron Lane Sep 01, 2018

Video of temp driver throwing pacckages address 11020 sherwood drive beaumont texas time and date stamped on video

• Un
    unhappywith ups Sep 01, 2018

Still waiting for a package delivery after being "out for Delivery" for two days.
    The package has been on the truck "out for delivery" from Tualatin, Oregon since Friday 9:14am and it is now 8:35pm on Saturday and has not been delivered.

• Sp
    SPHagan Sep 01, 2018

On more than four or five occasions the UPS delivery driver will not pick up our out bound packages, after he delivers our in bound packages. He always says his truck is too full, or that he will be right back. The location is 6363 John Jay Pershing Dr. Omaha NE 68110. ProPak Logistics.

• Gr
    Gregory Badger Sep 01, 2018

There is oil up and down my driveway and puddles in front of my house where the driver stopped.

• Ru
    russ wynn Sep 02, 2018

I leave gate open but
    Driver leaves packages on the ground out side of gate by street.

• Ga
    garry and ann tody Sep 02, 2018

Why are drivers not announcing they have a package on the porch? Last week it was a 48" television left on the porch, and today I had a check order setting on the porch. With all the theft going on now that needs to change. Saturday Dec. 2, 2017 and today Dec. 5, 2017. I was home both days and this has happened before.

• Bu
    buddynanci Sep 02, 2018

10/2016
    im not sure if it was his fault or mine

• Ka
    Kaiser Love Reed Sep 02, 2018

I been waiting for this package to be delivered on 11/29 day home all day long I call and said something was wrong with ups place well not my problem they said it be here 11/30 quest What nothing call again now the said 12/01 I paid for 2 days delivery to be here on 11/29 NOT ON 12/1 WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ORLANDO FLORIDA

• Ro
    Robert Ferrick Sep 03, 2018

Driver refuses to put packages at front door instead leaves in drive way and packages have been run over. My address is 163 east broadway haverhill ma.

Driver does it all the time our front door is very excessible it's just a case of a lazy driver not doing the job he is paid to do

• Ju
    JulieG Sep 03, 2018

Tracking Number: 1Z 3E1 47Y 03 4096 2246
    My delivery valued at $600.00 was left on the ground at my mailbox right on the street. My driveway is 1/8 mile long and I cannot see deliveries left at my mailbox. We have always received deliveries at our house. Never Ever leave deliveries at my mailbox unless it fits in the mailbox!

• De
    dennisashby Sep 05, 2018

I had a package thrown out down my driveway. Not delivered to my house!

• Ry
    Rynocharv Sep 05, 2018

My wife's delivery, UPS 2nd day air, was left laying on top of my car which was parked in the driveway. The package was placed on top of the car's trunk lid instead of being placed near the front door or a stationary object.

Janet Proverb Sep 05, 2018

Date of delivery 11-15-17

Tracking # 1Z 036 777 yw 5142 5652

Request driver not enter driveway due to soft lawn (wet). If sprinkler head is broken may need repair

Jai Reddy Sep 05, 2018

Since 11/03/2017 I am waiting for my package to be delivered. Not sure what's going with UPS. Called UPS Customer Service for an update and every time they are telling the package is on the truck and it will be delivered eod. Since 11/03 UPS is telling the same story.

Better they change their name to unprofessional parcel service.