UPSmissing box

C

The post office between benton, Louisiana and thermopolis, wyoming. I recently mailed out two boxes to my mother containing baby items for my sisters little newborn baby girl, including new items and some of my son's outgrown items also family heirlooms. It was in a 10 gallon aquarium box filled with 20 pounds of baby items. One box made it there days later and the 14th of April. They were mailed out on April 11th. To this date the other box is still missing. I have contacted both mail recovery centers and been told there is no record of this box. I have contacted the postal inspector, the postmaster here in benton and the inspector general with no luck. No one seems to care that this box is nowhere to be found. My only thought is that it has been stolen, as it is not where it should be at my mothers house nor is it in the mail recovery center where I was told undeliverable mail would go. I have contacted everyone and with no luck. So be warned if you want your package to make it to wherever make sure you insure it or mail it UPS. Dont trust the post office. They don't care.

• Updated by garry and ann tody · Dec 05, 2017

I have an issue with drivers not letting me know they have a package on the porch. All they have to do is ring the door bell

• Updated by Pastor Richard · Dec 31, 2017

As I have said, I have posted all the pertinent facts above. I will also add that I have spoken to a person purporting to be one of your investigators, and, she had promised me that if what I have reported is true, she will issue an apology. She had also told me that she had spoken to the driver, and, he denies everything, as I would suspect he would. It is human nature to deny one's fault, especially, if it could result in one's termination. I have been in this position many times in the past, and, when an associate of mine committed serious infractions, it was their honesty to me that saved their positions. Certainly, as I explained to your investigator, since there is no a visual and audio record that would have come from a body camera, there is nothing she could do beyond a "he said-she said" argument. However, in the interests of my perceived understanding of your integrity as a Company, and, the fact that the customer needs to be satisfied, and cannot be until the customer receives an apology at the customer's email address, the customer cannot in good conscience continue to give your Company any more business. Even though our business relationship spans decades, I will not give your Company any more business until an apology is received!!!

My address is Valentine Hoot
    152 Liberty Circle
    Hereford, PA. 18056

My complaint address states, HEREFORD, AZ
    AZ is not correct.

• Updated by Valentine Hoot · Dec 19, 2018

Please deliver my packages to my home and not to my neighbors.

• Updated by Valentine Hoot · Dec 19, 2018

Please deliver my packages to my address and not to my neighbors

• Updated by Darla27 · Apr 17, 2019

Well I clearly got the driver on my camera tossing my packing In front of my door. Luckily my package was not breakable but the way this gentleman is taking pride in his work and tossing things is very unprofessional . I think he needs to be trained again in his work ethic.

• Al
    Allison Francis Feb 02, 2020

The same driver pulled out in front of me twice today. I had to slam on my brakes to keep from hitting him. He should not be driving a truck any where. He needs to be at the loading dock loading packages. Please contact me about this situation. Email is [email protected] gmail.com. Phone # [protected]

steve51158 Jan 12, 2020

I received an email last Thursday 02/01/20 from UPS stating I would be receiving a parcel on the Friday 03/01/20 by END OF DAY.
    I waited in all day but no delivery, at 20:38 I received another email stating the deivery had now been rescheduled for Monday 06/01/20 by END OF DAY again!.Extremely poor service.

• Xi
    xiaoshan shi Dec 11, 2019

December 5. At about 4 o'clock, I was asked by the ups driver to let me remove my car from the door of his garage. He was completely unsure that he had broken into the private territory of someone else's lot. Very unfriendly. I asked. If Your driver broke into my parking lot again. I decided to sue you.

• Ph
    P Hill Nov 30, 2019

UPS never rings the doorbell! Fast seems to be there motto with no concerns for the customer.They knock once or simply throw small packages on the porch. All in clear view so that they can be stolen. I have always been disappointed with their service. Their package handlers are the worst. I would never choose to ship anything by UPS!

• Br
    Breadfan Nov 24, 2019

If you don't like UPS, use someone else... It's that simple... You have no idea what it's like working for UPS so go find something else that you have more knowledge of to [censored] about

• Jd
    JD Train Sep 22, 2019

License gey 441 in Miami at 945 am Monday 9/16. Your driver almost killed me, he was speeding in a residential area. Not sure who gave him a job there but you should really look carefully at this driver.

• Ji
    JimPC Aug 21, 2019

I was driving behind one of your trucks today (8/15)on Terry Rd in Truck number 143317. I could hardly breathe due to the smog from this trucks exhaust. Please address this as it makes your company appear to be careless in the public's eye about the environment and the public's well being.!!! !!!

Strahle Jul 29, 2019

Dennis Robertson Jr. an employee of UPS working in Louisville, Ky is using illegal drugs. His drug usage consists of marijuana and possibly crystal meth. It would be in your companies best interest to investigate this matter.

• Bu
    Busboost Jul 07, 2019

At 10:40 am on July 1, 2019 a driver raced down Partridge Lane in Pawleys Island SC AGAIN. Dangerous speed. Shrubbery often covering the edge of the road. A short quiet road with only ten houses. Small children walking and playing and pets on this quiet, dead end, gravel road. Why must I complain repeatedly ? Can't you hire safe drivers?

• Ar
    Arham uddin Jun 19, 2019

HORRIBLE SERVICE, horrible customer service, horrible drivers. I will never use ups again and will tell EVERYONE I know to do the same

AngryMomHatesBadDrivers Jun 18, 2019

Zmk2863 PA plate 4:48 pm Wednesday, June 12, 2019 driver pulled out in front of is across a 4 lane road and cut us off, made us slam on the brakes to avoid a crash. I am furious! My family was in the car and could have been seriously hurt!

• Ri
    Richard Reeve Jun 09, 2019

You have a driver in my area (558 Houston Road, Crossville, TN 38555 on 6/3/2019 at approximately 2:45 p.m. The speed limit is 30. This particular driver consistently has the accelerator wide open. I have had about enough of it and would appreciate someone having a talk with him before I do.

Sincerely,

Richard Reeve
    [protected]

• Ra
    RAfr Jun 04, 2019

UPS has the worst kind of service and worst kind of staff. Their driver throws the mailing label outside the door without even attempting to pick the packages. I called them nearly 6 times, and am told someone will pick it today but never happens.
    Worst service ever !

• Wa
    wauwab Jun 01, 2019

Middle of road parking, knowing we were waiting for him to clear the way. Forced to wait for him until his return. Even though it may have been not more than two minutes, the attitude and ignorance was appalling! Fotos attached. May 21st 2019, 4:15pm PST, Crystal Bay, NV, Tuscarora Road.
    Nevada license plate 580XYE
    California license plate 69932C1

• Wi
    williameng May 21, 2019

I need an ups deliverable address for an apartment above 20 north dean street englewood, nj 07631 . The apartment / store building is identified as block 1206 /lot 10 of the tax record..

• Da
    Darla27 Apr 27, 2019

Ups man came to my door and just tossed my package on the floor. Luckily it was not breakable because the way he threw it, it would have broke. I think this gentleman needs to be retrained in his work ethic. It was very unprofessional what he did. If he do t like his job maybe he shouldn't be working at UPS.

• Li
    Libby Hocking Snyder Apr 16, 2019

Your company has a driver, Heath Lenderman, that works in the Dermott, Arkansas office. He should be drug tested due to taking prescription medication that has not been prescribed to him which he gets from his girlfriend and people on the streets. He has been seen going into drug houses buying drugs while he has been driving the UPS truck.

Mandi Webb Turner Apr 10, 2019

While visiting my sister today, one of your driver's sped down her, ignoring the posted signs and numerous small children out playing. When I pointed out that he was going to kill a child, he responded with "yes I am, what are you going to do about it?". I'm appalled by his lack of any concern for safety in neighborhoods with kids outside playing.

• Ek
    Ekkt Feb 25, 2019

Package was not delivered.

First they said I changed the delivery options by logging into my UPS account. I did not.

Then next they said a driver attempted delivery and could not deliver. They did not. I was home all day.

UPS is the [censored]tiest company I know of. Customer service is terrible. Service is worse. How are they still in business?

• Be
    Bernard Boykin Jan 22, 2019

On saturday january 5, 2019 a ups driver delivered 3 packages to my residence by throwing the packages over the front gate on the south side of my house in full view of anyone who could have taken them. I heard the packages when they hit the ground. It was between 4:30-4:40 p.m...He then rung my doorbell. Fortunately nothing was broken.

• La
    Lauren DeCosimo Jan 06, 2019

Delivery driver blocking road, parked directly next to a double parked car and after he parked we asked him to move up 15 fee, t so as to not block traffic on a major Nyc crosstown block.. Here is his response in video... the doorman asked him to move as well as two other drivers. This is unacceptable in New York City behavior.

• Va
    Valentine Hoot Jan 05, 2019

Package 1Z584WX50330601622 was delivered to wrong house. Driver delivered package next door. I live in a mobile home park, all houses are clearly numbered. This is not the first time UPS has misdelivered packages to my home. Also, delivery times are never on time.

• Up
    upsHATER8675645 Nov 20, 2018

Its time to call FBI on this location. These low life hillbillies are stealing package contents almost every item that I send or gets sent that passes this location is "LOST" for long or NEVER coming.

Please ARREST THESE THIEVES

• Oz
    Ozono Mark Nov 14, 2018

I need it

Angel124 Nov 13, 2018

I am very angry as my grandma has sent me a card in a brown patted envelope and I was supposed to get it the 19th of December and never did, I believe either the mail man stole it himself or gave it to someone else I am going to personally talk with the mail man myself when I see him 😒😣😬

• Li
    Lindaszee Nov 13, 2018

Drivers do not knock or ring bell. In too much of a hurry. They have only a certain amount if time to deliver packages. Customer Service is of no concern.. Left a package that I did not receive and now they tell me I have to call the Sheriff. Since the package did not transfer to me they should call the Sheriff.

• Ve
    Veracity123 Nov 12, 2018

Packages shipped through this carrier for the last two months have been arriving having been tampered with - usually open, including those containing sensitive, personal information. FedEx offers much more reliable and ethical service, at least so far.

• Ra
    Randy Hensley Nov 11, 2018

I ordered a baseball glove for Baseball Town and it is being held in the UPS warehouse since 03/17/2017 the tracking number is 1ZV54F676891168078. This merchandise has been purchased for son who is currently playing High School baseball. I need this glove ASAP!

• Pa
    Paul54 Nov 05, 2018

From: Paul

• Le
    Leapord46 Nov 05, 2018

We have a long drive way and two small children. I've had to call and complain about driveway speeding down driveway.

Now I find packages thrown on the ground next to the street.

Disappointing.

• Al
    alvin howell567 Nov 04, 2018

I have unprofessional delivery driver my package was never pick up and racism delivery drive call my the n-word

• Di
    DianaEmmaR Oct 31, 2018

The driver in ups truck #139112 is very rude. I am the manager and I asked him if he had a key to the building and he replied "That's none of your [censored]ing business" this is the third time I have a problem with him. My building is 14695 Chase St. Panorama City CA 91402.

• Ga
    Gary J Galardi Oct 22, 2018

They don't even care. They blame the UPS store and the UPS store blames UPS.
    From now on it's UPSP or FedEx.
    UPS needs to drop out.

• Ro
    rob zanatta Oct 22, 2018

I can not believe what is going on at ups, I am waiting on a parcel part 1 to be released by ups to be delivered to me and it has been stressful, but do you want to know what the real joke is part 2 of my parcel was sent to me 3 days ago.Both parcels were sent on the same day under the same tracking number. Tell me how does that work.

• Wl
    Wlphoto Oct 21, 2018

Shipping package which is professionally packaged and done very well by the sender was received completely demolished, broke apart and in pieces taped and re-taped through the transport of highly sensitive technical equipment, unbelievable UPS unbelievable!b!!! It is the worse shipping service I have ever seen in all my nearly 60 years

• Jr
    J riggs Oct 15, 2018

Driver was too busy taking pictures of me and almost sideswiped me 3 times and almost ran a small car off the road truck # 15676

John fu Oct 15, 2018

I have trained your drivers for too many years.
    Are they really this stupid" I cant find your package, I lost it since trying to deliver it yesterday"
    WTF.
    Go FEDEX from now on.
    Ya'll suck !

StuffUpS Oct 14, 2018

Ups claimed that they had come around to deliver the package but I was home the whole day and not one knock on my door. They blatantly lie to their customers it's a shame. DHL is far superior and once other people notice this then ups will go to the dogs!

• Gu
    Guillermo Mahr von Staszewski Sep 20, 2018

I give up an envelope with documents at the UPS point in Montpon-Ménésterol, France, to be delivered to Buenos Aires, Argentina on August, 7th 2017. Until today August, 16th the sending has not been delivered! The tracking number is 1ZB982TF0492798428. The UPS delivering service is the worst I have ever seen! Never agein!

• Je
    Jeff Grant Sep 19, 2018

i lost my temper with a ups driver todd and called customer service and will no longer use ups anymore for parcel pick up just canada post.