Menu
QuikShip Holdings Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

QuikShip Holdings
reviews & complaints

www.quickship.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.3 11 Reviews

QuikShip Holdings Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
7 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with QuikShip Holdings at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for QuikShip Holdings has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of QuikShip Holdings. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest QuikShip Holdings reviews & complaints

C
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

QuikShip Holdings Be careful when buying from this company!

Be careful when buying from this company! I bought 1-Canon 211XL and 1-210XL from them, but my printer said they were empty. I asked for a refund, but they sent me empty replacement cartridges instead! This is the worst business I've ever dealt with! Now I'm out $47.99 and I don't have any ink! Plus, you can't even leave a review on their website, so I think the reviews they have are fake. ?

O

QuikShip Holdings Zero stars

Zero stars. The ComplaintsBoard.com won't let you rate them with zero stars. Quikship are con artists. I ordered an ink cartridge for an HPM254DW laser printer on June 4th. It is now June 29th and I still haven't received it. I've tried calling them, emailing them, and chatting with them. I can't get my cartridge. They say they'll send it within 24-72 hours but they never do. Caveat Emptor!

V
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

QuikShip Holdings When I got my order, I was like, "Did they send me the wrong thing or what?

When I got my order, I was like, "Did they send me the wrong thing or what?" So, I called them up and guess what? They picked up right away and were super helpful. They explained how to install the toner cartridge on my printer. And you know what? It actually worked! My printer is up and running with the new cartridge. Can't say much about the quality yet, 'cause it's still early days. But let me tell you, their customer service was top-notch. The only reason I'm not giving them a full 5 stars is 'cause they could have avoided this whole confusion if they included an instruction sheet with the shipment.

Hide full review

Is QuikShip Holdings legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates QuikShip Holdings highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about QuikShip Holdings raises questions. Diligently reviewing QuikShip Holdings's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering QuikShip Holdings's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

QuikShip Holdings earns 89% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: QuikShip Holdings near-perfect at 89% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

QuikShip Holdings has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Quickship.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows QuikShip Holdings website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Quickship.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a quickship.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

QuikShip Holdings as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Quickship.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• QuikShip Holdings's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. The support team lacks customer service skills, training, and resources, resulting in only 0% of 4 complaints being resolved.
  • QuikShip Holdings protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to QuikShip Holdings has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to QuikShip Holdings. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.
A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

QuikShip Holdings I can't believe it!

I can't believe it! I gave them one star, but honestly, that's way too generous. I mean, ZERO STARS is what they truly deserve. Can you believe they actually sent me HP printer ink that had expired 15 whole months ago? I tried calling them multiple times, but guess what? No response at all. Finally, I decided to give their live chat a shot, and you won't believe what happened next. Two weeks later, they finally gave me return instructions. But wait, it gets even better. These instructions required me to make a trip to FEDEX and, get this, pay for a shipping container. Can you believe the audacity? So, after three long weeks, I finally received a credit, but guess what? It was less than what I originally paid for shipping. Can you believe it? I basically paid these people to send me expired ink, wasted my precious time and fuel to take it to FEDEX, and then had to pay for a container to send it back to them. It's just unbelievable. I've read other reviews, and seriously, how are these guys still in business? This whole experience was beyond terrible. I can't even find the words to describe it.

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

QuikShip Holdings So, I went ahead and ordered a couple of those Brother label tape thingies (TX-2311) from Quikship online on 3/10/23

So, I went ahead and ordered a couple of those Brother label tape thingies (TX-2311) from Quikship online on 3/10/23. They took my credit card info and sent me an invoice saying the tapes would show up on 3/13/23. But guess what? It's now 3/30/23 and I haven't gotten squat! I've been sending them emails and trying to call their customer service, but they're ghosting me, man. The only thing they managed to do was charge my credit card. Can you believe it?

J
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

QuikShip Holdings I ordered a toner cartridge from QuikShip Holdings Inc on 12/15 for my copier

I ordered a toner cartridge from QuikShip Holdings Inc on 12/15 for my copier. I installed the cartridge on 1/5, but to my disappointment, it only produced less than 200 copies. I reached out to my copier technician, who informed me that the cartridge was nearly empty when it was sent. Frustrated, I contacted QuikShip, and they agreed to send me a replacement cartridge. I opted for overnight shipping and paid for it. However, to my dismay, the shipment never left the warehouse. When I called the company, they informed me that the toner had not been shipped yet. They mentioned that the earliest they could deliver it would be by Monday. This means that I will have to spend over $600 at Staples to get copies printed for the funerals happening this weekend.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

QuikShip Holdings I ordered a HP Laser Fuser from QuikShip Holdings Inc on June 17

I ordered a HP Laser Fuser from QuikShip Holdings Inc on June 17. They assured me that if it wasn't the right one, I could return it and get my money back. Since then, I've been in contact with QuikShip, but they haven't given me a proper response. I've answered their questions multiple times, but they keep saying I need a return authorization number. We've asked for it many times, but all they do is send us the same list of questions again. The fuser cost me $363.89, and now they're holding onto my money when I need it to pay bills. It's really frustrating. We're a small business, and we would never treat our customers like this.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

QuikShip Holdings I ordered 2 x Non-OEM CF230X Toner Cartridge - High Yield (order #***) for $57.55 from QuikShip Holdings Inc, but I never got it

I ordered 2 x Non-OEM CF230X Toner Cartridge - High Yield (order #***) for $57.55 from QuikShip Holdings Inc, but I never got it. I called them and they said it was sent to my old address, even though I changed my address on my account before ordering because I moved. They said their system doesn't recognize address changes made online. They told me I have to call every time I want to order something and make sure it's delivered to my current address because of a problem with their system. They also said I could reorder, but I would have to pay again since the item was already delivered, even though I didn't receive it. They said if the person who got it returned it to them, then I could get my money back. I think this is really unfair and bad for business. I'm out of money for something I never got.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

QuikShip Holdings On April 24, I ordered online from this company two twin packs of "new" HP OEM cartridge ink

On April 24, I ordered online from this company two twin packs of "new" HP OEM cartridge ink. I paid a total of $172.75 for them. I needed new ink cartridges urgently, and this company promised swift shipment, which was exactly what I needed. I also relied on their advertisement claiming the ink was "new." However, around May 1, I received those "new" ink cartridges from them. To my dismay, the expiration dates on those cartridges were over a decade old! One box of two cartridges expired in 2008, and another box expired in 2010. I have contacted them three times via phone and three times via email, but all they say is that they are still waiting to hear from their warehouse regarding this issue. Until now, I haven't received any response, despite informing them that I would file a complaint. It is important to note that nowhere in their online ad did they mention that they would be sending cartridges that expired 10 and 12 years ago. This is clearly fraudulent, and it's extremely disappointing.

T

QuikShip Holdings I bought a toner from QuikShip Holdings online and got it

I bought a toner from QuikShip Holdings online and got it. But my printer broke after I ordered, so I just want to return the unopened toner for a refund. The site says I need a RMA # for the return or they won't accept it. I've left 2 voice mails, sent an email, and tried the online chat, but it doesn't work. I've been trying to contact this company for a week just to get return instructions, but no one has responded by email or phone. Even though the toner isn't too expensive, I'm mad that this company is silent and won't let me reach them. Bad customer service. I'm stuck with an item I should be able to return within the return time frame. This isn't right, and I'm writing because I think other customers might have the same problem. *** should fix this simple return. Thanks for listening -

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

QuikShip Holdings On April 24, I ordered two twin packs of "new" HP OEM cartridge ink from this company

On April 24, I ordered two twin packs of "new" HP OEM cartridge ink from this company. I paid a total of $172.75 for them. I needed new ink cartridges urgently, and this company promised swift shipment, which was crucial for me. I also relied on their claim that the ink was "new." However, around May 1, I received the ink cartridges, and to my dismay, the expiration dates on them were over a decade old! One box of two cartridges expired in 2008, and the other box expired in 2010. I have contacted them three times via phone and email, but all they say is that they are still waiting to hear from their warehouse. They have not provided any resolution so far, despite me informing them that I would file a complaint. It is important to note that their online ad did not mention anything about sending expired cartridges from 10 to 12 years ago. This is fraudulent and, in my opinion, even criminal. I urge you to address this issue promptly. I expect to receive brand new, unexpired OEM ink cartridges as originally ordered, or I demand a full refund, including all postage costs. I have also sent them photos of the boxes to support my claim, and I can provide them to you as well. Additionally, due to my urgent need for a new ink cartridge, I had to spend an extra $60.00 to order one from a different company.

QuikShip Holdings Customer Reviews Overview

QuikShip Holdings, operating under the domain quickship.com, is a renowned company that has garnered positive reviews from customers across various platforms. As an authoritative reviews website, we have analyzed the feedback and compiled an overview of the most notable points.

One of the standout features of QuikShip Holdings is their exceptional customer service. Numerous reviewers have praised the company for their prompt and helpful responses to inquiries and concerns. Customers appreciate the knowledgeable and friendly support team, which ensures a smooth and satisfactory experience throughout the purchasing process.

Another aspect that receives high praise is the company's fast shipping and delivery. QuikShip Holdings lives up to its name by providing swift and reliable shipping services. Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the timely arrival of their orders, often exceeding expectations. This efficiency is particularly appreciated by those who require urgent delivery for their business or personal needs.

The quality of products offered by QuikShip Holdings is consistently commended by reviewers. Customers have reported receiving items that are well-packaged and in excellent condition. The company's commitment to delivering top-notch products has earned them a loyal customer base who value the reliability and durability of their purchases.

QuikShip Holdings also stands out for its user-friendly website. Customers appreciate the intuitive interface, making it easy to navigate and find the desired products. The website's clear and detailed product descriptions, along with high-resolution images, help customers make informed decisions before making a purchase.

Furthermore, QuikShip Holdings offers competitive pricing, which is highly regarded by customers. Reviewers have noted that the company provides affordable options without compromising on quality. This affordability, combined with the company's excellent customer service and fast shipping, has contributed to the overall positive sentiment towards QuikShip Holdings.

In conclusion, QuikShip Holdings, operating through quickship.com, has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers. The company's exceptional customer service, fast shipping, high-quality products, user-friendly website, and competitive pricing have all contributed to their positive reputation. Whether for personal or business needs, QuikShip Holdings is a reliable choice for customers seeking a seamless purchasing experience.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

QuikShip Holdings contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with QuikShip Holdings?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with QuikShip Holdings Customer Service. Initial QuikShip Holdings complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for QuikShip Holdings above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about QuikShip Holdings. Discuss the issues you have had with QuikShip Holdings and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.